Rules are Made to be Broken Ch. 19

Story Info
Jessica meets a darker version of Sam & confesses all...
4.8k words
4.89
8.9k
14

Part 19 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
273 Followers

[Chapter 19 of 29

Hey Lovers!...thank you for hanging in there through the tease and the build up to this chapter... I hope you'll think it was worth the wait!

Remember: if you want to binge the rest in one hit, the link to the ebook is in my bio. Enjoy the chapter 19 fireworks, you deserve them! EG x]

My taxi pulls up in front of Sam's building and I'm surprised to see Harvey waiting to let me in. No personal welcome? I guess he's still sulking.

Well two can play that game.

'Good evening, Miss. Mr Byron is in his lounge, he asked me to bring you up on arrival' he says impassively.

I follow him inside and to the lift. We ride up to third floor in silence and I wonder if Sam's given him instructions to be deliberately frosty with me as an illustration of his control in all things.

Infuriating man!

I take a deep breath and remind myself of my resolve to not let him rile me.

The infuriating man is sitting on his sofa talking on the phone when we get out of the lift but he notices us arrive and waves Harvey off, leaving me to stand awkwardly, waiting. Showing me who's boss, who's in control, I muse to myself, annoyed at the notion.

And of course, he looks extra delectable too, freshly showered judging by his still damp tousled hair, dressed casually in snug lounge pants and a tight black t-shirt that's showcasing his muscular biceps beautifully. I'm drawn to him as much as ever, but I shake myself inwardly and aim for a look of bored nonchalance as I wait. As he finally finishes his call, he pulls a thick brown envelope from his back pocket and pushes it across the table.

'Good evening, Amber, it's a pleasure to see you.' his tone is cool and distant. 'I have another call to make, please go and get undressed and wait for me in the basement.' He places the elevator key on top of the envelope, picks up his phone and turns his back on me as he stalks towards the back of the room.

Speechless, I pick them both up and head back to the elevator. My instincts tell me to throw his money back at him and leave, but my professionalism and my own stubborn streak won't allow it.

Anger rushes dangerously through me though -- I'm the one who should be all pissed off, not him. How the hell did he manage to turn this back on me? I remind myself of my intention to play him at his own game.

When he joins me in the basement, I'm every inch the perfect professional submissive, kneeling by the bed with my eyes down, hands on my thighs, naked.

He puts on some music I don't recognise, classical of some sort, piano and strings -- very different to his usual choices, I find myself wondering if it's a deliberate attempt to make me feel off balance.

He crosses to me and strokes my hair briefly, he's barefoot and naked from the waist up. I'm still angry as hell with him, but I can't deny the effect he has on me regardless. The aching between my legs is taunting me cruelly.

'What is your safe word, Amber?' he asks, already in full Dom mode,

'Hardy.' I reply.

'Good. Now Go and kneel on the end of the bed. Legs spread, hands behind your back.' He commands coolly, no pleasantries.

I do as I'm told, moving to kneel on the bed, facing toward the pillows, sitting back on my heels and parting my thighs as I place my hands lightly behind me, trying to keep my breathing even. From the corner of my eye, I watch as he retrieves a selection of red ropes from a drawer and crosses to join me.

Wordlessly, he sets about binding my left leg, looping the rope under my bent knee then over my thigh, securing both tightly together. He repeats the process twice more along the length of my thigh, creating a strangely beautiful pattern of knots and loops against my flesh and effectively binding my calf and ankle to my upper thigh. With a fresh length of rope, he repeats the whole procedure on my right leg, making sure my thighs are parted as far as they'll go before tying the ends to opposite bedposts. It only takes him a few minutes, but by the time he uses a third rope to tie my wrists together behind my back, I'm panting breathlessly.

'If you need to safe word, I can have you free in less than a minute, understood?' his voice from behind startles me,

'Yes, Sir.' I reply, as he stands to attach the rope binding my wrists to a hook suspended from the ceiling, making my arms stretch straight out behind me. I feel his hands on my shoulders, urging me gently forward until my shoulders press against the sheets, making my bound legs lift so that I'm balanced on my knees at the foot of the bed, with my ass in the air and my pussy exposed. I turn my head to the left, pressing my right cheek against the silk sheets.

I'm not in any pain, despite the tightness of the ropes, but I quickly realise I have no other movement available at all. I've been tied up many times, but never like this. I have never felt so vulnerable. Or so aroused.

I feel his hands roughly kneading at the soft flesh of my bottom. The position he's put me in means my cheeks are already spread wide when his fingers start smearing cold lube against my tightly puckered hole. They're quickly replaced by a hard, rounded tip and I hear myself gasp involuntarily as he pushes a butt plug into me without warning, making me gasp and pull fruitlessly against my restraints.

Smack! His hand lands firmly on my ass, making my breath catch in my throat.

I watch him move to his rack of toys and return with a frankly beautiful riding crop. He fingers the black handle menacingly and rests the red leather tip gently against my mouth. An involuntary gasp escapes my parted lips.

'Remember to use your safe word if you need to, understood?' he asks plainly.

'Yes, Sir.' I reply quietly, acutely aware that he's never said that to me before.

I've not seen him like this. He's always commanding and consumed by his own motives where testing my limits is concerned, but this time he seems detached, lost in his own plans. His eyes are dark with no trace of their usual mischief, just pure, dominant control and power. I'm still furious with him about last night, but at this moment, all I want to do is submit myself to him entirely.

The crop falls on my behind hard and sharply, sending ripples of pleasurable pain through every inch of me; and before I can catch my breath he strikes me again, so that the leather square grazes the edge of my open pussy making me yelp. I hear the crop slicing through the air before I feel it. He strikes my left cheek then my right, gathering pace, and with each blow my bottom clenches as tight as the intrusive plug will allow.

He starts to alternate between my cheeks, scattering blows across every inch of creamy flesh, gathering speed and strength. It's clear he's using the crop to vent his frustration, I know this is dangerous ground for him; it blurs the Dominant 'code of conduct' he lives by, but his immense self-control and his flawless interpretation of my body are keeping him just within his rules. He knows that I'm lost in his punishment, savouring and dreading each stroke in equal measure.

My body is trembling and I'm a mess of panting and choked moans somewhere between ecstasy and agony. I hear his own breathing get heavier as he continues to rain leathery blows down on me and I wonder how much more I can take.

Finally, I hear him drop the crop on the floor and move to stand to the side of me. He holds my chin up in his hand and wipes a tear from my cheek with the pad of his thumb.

'Good girl', he growls breathlessly, 'you took that very well. You deserve a reward.' For a moment, I think he's going to put his cock in my mouth, but he's got other ideas.

Moving behind me again, I feel something pushing against my swollen wet pussy. I hear a click and realise it's a curved vibrator that's reaching my g-spot perfectly. Oh, it's divine. I'm yearning to close my legs around it but the red ropes are holding me in place so tightly I can barely even grind myself against it. Knowing there's nothing else I can do; I relax my muscles and simply embrace the sensations. I feel my orgasm starting to build when the vibrations abruptly stop.

'I forgot to say Amber; you don't need my permission to come.' Sam's voice is unnervingly gentle as he strikes each of my already flushed cheeks with the crop again, then turns the vibrator back on. As the stinging from my rear subsides, I get lost in the delicious vibrations again, vaguely aware that I'm whimpering softly, somewhere between pleasure and pain with the large plug still buried deep in my ass. Again, the vibrations stop right before I'm about to find my release; and again, the sharp leathery blows from the crop rain down on my behind.

I quickly understand the significance of his words. I don't need his permission to come because he has no intention of letting me do so.

He repeats the pattern five more times and when he finishes with the crop there are tears of frustration and pain streaking my face. I'm a heartbeat away from safe wording when the crop falls to the floor again.

'Your behind looks incredible.' His voice is animalistic as he runs his fingertips lightly over my stinging flesh. He removes the vibrator, then his fingers dip between my cheeks and he twists the butt plug, briefly pushing it deeper inside me, before removing it in one swift motion.

The relief is delicious, but short lived, as he unbuttons his flies and fills my tight hole with his thick cock in one hard stroke. He's much bigger than the toy and despite my anger and frustration, he feels incredible.

I'm no stranger to anal sex, but it's hit and miss whether or not I enjoy it. The feel of him stretching my tightest hole is divine and I'm more frustrated than ever that I'm in no position to really savour it.

He pulls out slowly, and then rams me again, making me moan in pure pleasure. My reaction only spurs him on, and he continues his assault, fisting my hair at the nape of my neck and gradually gathering steam until he's fucking my puckered little hole as hard and fast as he does my pussy. My cunt is dripping, partly from the vibrator and the crop and now because of his deliciously deep, hard fucking of my ass. I can feel my orgasm building again, and I'm willing his relentless pounding to push me over the edge.

Feeling me tighten, he stills and pulls my hair harder, tilting my head back, effectively pulling me back from the edge of climax again.

'Do you want to come Amber?' He growls in my ear

'Yes, Sir I do!' I wail helplessly

'It's frustrating when you can't have what you want, isn't it Amber?' his tone is menacing, taunting, his breathing laboured as he pounds me again, landing a firm smack on my rear with the flat of his hand, making my already sensitive flesh burn anew.

'Yes Sir!' I choke, knowing for certain now he won't let me come, his denial being his way of punishing me for leaving him frustrated earlier.

With that, he finds his release deep inside me, while I give up trying to find my own. As his pleasure subsides, I feel his hands roam over the cheeks of my ass, no doubt enjoying the evidence of his crop dancing over my flesh.

'I'm going for a shower', he announces. 'I'm tempted to leave you here like this until I'm done, but we only have half an hour left and I want you to wash me.'

With that, he deftly unties the elaborate knots that have been holding me in place and leads me to the bathroom.

As he starts the water, I take the opportunity to glance at my reflection in the full-length mirror. My legs are a riot of criss-crossing and my ass is still bright red, but the effects of the crop and ropes are already fading. He comes up behind me and strokes the scarlet flush he's left on my skin.

'Don't worry, it'll soon fade. Come, a shower will help.' He says, taking me by the hand. From cruel to caring in the blink of an eye; I wonder if I'll ever get a hold on his ever-changing personalities.

We stand together under the steady flow of water and he has me wash him all over, which is frankly, a delight, but does nothing to calm the aching that's still lingering between my legs. His body is perfect and my hands love having permission to explore freely.

After I finish washing his cock, he shuts off the water and pushes me to my knees.

'Suck me.' He commands coolly.

Eagerly, I do as I'm told, and quickly he's hard again, letting me deep throat his every throbbing inch. I feel his hands on the back of my head, pressing me to his groin, trapping me so that he can own my mouth, fucking my lips now, as hard as he just fucked my ass. I feel him tighten and get ready to taste his come, only to have him pull out at the last minute and spray it all over my face so it drips down my chin and onto my breasts.

'Pretty as a picture.' he murmurs, gazing down at me. 'Time's up though. I'll leave you to clean yourself up.'

With that he's gone. I watch as he stalks out across the tiled floor, pausing only to wrap a towel around his pert behind.

My cunt is aching and begging for release now more than ever. Since we're off the clock and he's left me to my own devices, I decide to take care of myself, out of spite and defiance as much as my own desire and need.

I turn the water back on and sit down on the cool tiled floor which feels wonderful against my burning skin, and press my back against the wall. I spread my legs and change position slightly so that the jets of water hit my clit perfectly. I moan gently to myself, closing my eyes and pinching my nipples, still covered in his come. I cover my index finger in his thick cream and lick it clean, before pushing the same finger inside myself, followed by another two. Grinding against my own hand, I twist to find my g-spot and moan louder. As the water continues crashing against my clit, I find the release I need and come hard. I arch my neck in bliss, letting the water rush over me in time with my orgasm, washing away the last of his come, leaving myself clean and satisfied.

As my pleasure subsides and my breathing slows, I open my eyes to see Sam, leaning in the doorway, his dark eyes full of lust, watching me intently.

'That was quite a show,' he hesitates. 'Amber? Or do I have Jessica to thank for the entertainment?' I can't place his tone, but the growing bulge under his towel shows that he certainly enjoyed watching me whatever the case.

Feeling brazen and bold, I stand to shut off the water, cross the room to him and press my still wet breasts against his chest.

'That was all Jessica - Amber doesn't do freebies.' I purr, as I slide past him to grab a towel. He catches my wrist as I try to move through the doorway, spinning me around and pinning me against the tiled wall.

'So, what happens if I want to fuck Jessica right now?' He growls, his voice is a mixture of anger and pure lust and it makes me shiver in a very good way. I'm still angry too, and I hate him for his deviant head games, but truthfully, they've only stoked my own appetite for his touch, so in reply, I kiss him hard.

I need to feel his mouth on me and I get it, frantic and hungry. He picks me up at the waist and as I wrap my legs around him, his towel falls to the floor. He pushes me against the wall, his hands carefully gripping my hips to avoid my sensitive rear, before locking his eyes on mine as he eases his entire length into me hard and deep.

'Is this what you want, Jessica?' his voice is low and carnal as he holds himself inside me.

'Yes!' I manage to breathe as I throw my arms around his neck and bury my face in his neck, his gaze is too intense to maintain, he makes me feel like he's staring into my soul, more exposed than when I'm naked and tied up at his will. I distract myself with covering his sculpted shoulder in kisses, trying to concentrate on sensation to drown out my thoughts.

'Do you know what you do to me Jessica?' he breathes into my hair as his hips thrust harder against me. 'The way we fit together, how your body craves mine?' His voice makes my head swim and I whimper unintelligibly, kissing and licking and biting at his flesh, willing him to fuck me harder. He does just that, pulling my hands from around his neck and pinning them above me, forcing me to lift my head and look him in the eye again.

'You feel it too, don't you?' His eyes are blazing, searching mine for an answer. My head is spinning and all I want is to satisfy this beautiful, impossible man.

'You know I do.' I reply breathlessly; and as soon as the words are out, his mouth is on mine, devouring me as he pounds me harder, faster and deeper, pushing me against the cool tiled wall, filling every inch of me.

I feel my orgasm building and kiss him back, harder and hungrier, stopping only to scream his name as I come tightly around him, setting off his own climax deep inside me. He releases my arms and as I drape them lightly back around his neck, he holds me against the wall for what feels like an eternity, both of us breathing deeply, neither saying a word.

Finally, his hands return to my hips, and he carries me back to the playroom, sitting me gently on the bed.

'On your front' he says softly, retrieving a small glass pot from the dresser. Gently and meticulously, he smooths a sweet-smelling balm over my bottom; his touch is feather light, it's soothing and makes me feel cherished. When he's finished, he gets up and passes me my bag.

'You should check out' he says quietly. I fish out my phone and quickly text Crystal. When I look up, he's sitting on the opposite side of the bed with his head in his hands.

'What's wrong?' I ask tentatively.

'My head is fucked.' he replies, not looking up. 'I just don't understand how you can switch so easily from one person to another.'

'Look who's talking!' I blurt, a little more bluntly than I intended. He looks up at me quizzically. 'The Sam Byron who just thrashed me senseless was completely different to the one I've been with before - much...' I'm searching for the right word, 'Darker. What was that all about?'

'I was angry' he answers, sounding guilty. 'The Shibari rope-ties usually help me ground myself, give me time to diffuse and get back in control. But with you...' he trails off then continues, 'Binding you only makes me want you more. You looked spectacular with your ass in the air, submitting to me entirely when you didn't even have a clue what I had planned. You're incredible, Jessica, the thought of you being with anyone else...' He trails off again, gazing at me with an intensity that's overwhelming, but then looks away, adding, 'I'm sorry if I hurt you though, or if I went too far' in a quieter voice.

Seeing that he's genuinely upset, I crawl across the bed and sit myself astride him with my palms flat on his chest.

'You didn't hurt me, and you didn't go too far. I didn't safe word, did I?' He inclines his head a little, accepting the truth of that at least. 'To be honest, I enjoyed it.' I admit quietly, 'I've never been tied up like that before, it was incredibly arousing.' There's a whisper of a smile on his lips hearing that.

'Never?' he asks, I shake my head. 'Good to know.' He adds, lifting one corner of his mouth.

'And the guy you saw me with earlier, was my brother.' He looks unconvinced. 'I know, he looks a bit different when he's not suited and booted for the office, but that's who it was. I should have told you so at the time, but I was still angry too.' I add with a shrug.

'The thought of sharing you just makes me see red, Jessica.' He confesses, 'When that sort of anger flares up, when I need to regain control of myself, my natural instinct is to take control of someone else,' he pauses, as if weighing up whether to continue, 'but I've never felt that need so badly as when I'm with you.'

I take his face in my hands to make him look at me.

'You don't have to share Jessica. You, Sam Byron, are the only man Jessica has done anything with in a very long time. And you're the only one she wants to keep doing anything with.'

ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
273 Followers
12