Rules Ch. 03 - In Control

Story Info
Sage and David meet again, secrets are made.
7.3k words
4.18
11.9k
25

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJakobs
MrJakobs
163 Followers

Chapter 3 - In Control

Weeks turned into months, and Sage was determined to keep her promise. There would be no next time. There could be no next time. While Jeremy had made it clear that he had enjoyed the previous encounter, even going as far as to tell Sage he had recorded it. It made no difference to how she felt.

"I was out of control Jeremy, I told him to stop... he didn't stop... I..." Sage sat in despondence, her hands playing with her coffee mug. It was Sunday, and neighbors mowing their lawns, grilling, and laughing were heard outside. Jeremy and Sage sat somberly at their kitchen table, the bright warmth of wealthy living blanketing their peculiar sexual situation.

"Consent is everything," Jeremy agreed, letting out a sigh of disappointment. Sage caught it, and couldn't help but feel a welling of anger and guilt.

"But I liked it, Jeremy. David could tell... he could tell I wanted him to continue..." Sage shook her head, "It's so fucking confusing, I hate how much I liked it."

"Why do you hate it so much?" Jeremy asked, his hand resting on Sage's. She shrugged and looked over at their large bay windows.

"I Don't know, I guess... I guess it's because I enjoyed being out of control. He was dominating me, he pushed against me. It was so hot... so fucking hot..." Sage trailed over, remembering David's thick fingers rubbing against her. "But being out of control is dangerous, what if it goes too far? What if I end up ruining what we have?"

Jeremy nodded, "I mean... if I were being honest. I kind of liked it too, being out of control I mean. Knowing that this other man is taking as much as you'll give, and knowing how much of a dick he is about it too. Was he an ass afterward?"

"No, that's what's bothering me even more. He was an angel. His texts have been very respectful too." Sage replied.

"Still texts every day?"

"No, actually. He only texted me once, it was a long one, about a week after everything had happened. Basically, he just said how sorry he was, and would understand if our fling was over."

"That was it?" Jeremy asked, sounding disappointed David hadn't tried to do more.

"Jeremy," Sage said with a reprimanding tone.

"Shit, I'm sorry," Jeremy replied.

"I swear to God between the two of you... yes, that was it. He ended it by saying if I wanted to give him a second chance to give him a call." Sage said.

"He sent us that gift basket too..." Jeremy added.

"Oh god yes, the fucking 'sorry I finger banged and face fucked your wife too hard, here's some german chocolate' gift basket," Sage said mockingly.

"Well, it was good chocolate," Jeremy replied. They both broke out into laughter, the release of tension was more than welcome. Sage shook her head and sighed.

"How fucked up are we? How normal is all this?" Sage asked. Jeremy shrugged.

"I've been asking the same thing. It's not something you can just talk to your friends about, is it? I'll say this much, I know it was fucked up that David didn't follow the rules, but would you say it is true that you were at least still giving consent?" Jeremy asked.

"That's a fucked up question, and you know it. Just because I wanted it doesn't mean he should've kept going. I said to stop."

"I know, I'm just saying... fuck I don't know what I'm saying. Look, if you don't want to keep seeing David I totally get it and support you, but just know if you do want to keep going, you have my blessing. Doesn't even have to be with David, you know?"

"What?" Sage said with surprise, "Even after all this, you're ok with me trying again?"

"I am."

"But... what if I lose control? What if we can't keep control of the situation?"

"I know you won't...and maybe... a part of me finds you losing control... hot? Maybe a part of me wants to be powerless... I don't know, but whatever you decide, you have my blessing," Jeremy said. Sage sat back and nodded slowly. She felt a pit in her stomach.

"Alright, I'll keep it in mind." Sage wished her husband had never admitted that. She wished he had said something different. But those words, even if it was just him thinking out loud, acted a kindling to a lustful fire she knew she'd come to regret.

***

David sat at the bar with a warm drink in his hand, his fingers rotating it aimlessly as he let out a deep sigh. For the last several weeks, he had thought about little else than that night with Sage. Porn didn't do it for him anymore, strip clubs didn't come close. He even tried burying himself in work and picking up golf again, but nothing worked. Sage was always there. She had been perfect, and he let the opportunity go.

Didn't even get to fuck her, He thought passively. He wondered what could have happened if he had pushed it that night, if he had backed off, if he had said something different. He replayed that moment with Sage over and over, lost in his own lust at the idea of doing more with her. But before his thoughts could go much further he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Usually don't see you nursing a drink old timer," A familiar voice said from behind him.

"Theo, pleasure as always," David said, raising his beer bottle lazily, he looked at Theo and gave him a nod.

Theo was an incredibly handsome, dark-haired man in his mid-thirties. He was tall, fit, and charming. His man-bun, unshaven face, and relatively aloof demeanor made him and David an unlikely pair of friends.

"Retirement hasn't been doing you any good I see?" Theo asked.

"I didn't retire, I went private, and I'll have you know my sales numbers have been better than ever," David shot back, before taking a swig of his beer and motioning the bartender to bring to more their direction.

"Shit sorry I always forget, you were the best after all," Theo replied.

"Still am the best, how's that company treating you these days anyway?" David asked.

"Same as usual. Battening down the hatches, unfortunately, they capped commissions," Theo replied as the bartender brought two beers over. Theo went for his wallet, only for David to stop his hand.

"I got it, kid, just put it on my tab," David said calmly to the bartender, who gave him a nod.

"Thanks old man," Theo said, grabbing one of the beers and swigging it quickly. He sat next to David, noting his friend's hesitance to drink. "Seriously, what the hell is going on with you?"

"You don't want to know kid," David replied.

"I think I do. I've never seen you off your game, not like this. Even when you and your wife split, you always kept your head on straight. So this has got to be big," Theo said. His concern was genuine, and it made David sigh.

"This one... this one is weird. I got caught up in something strange and now," David paused, looking at Theo, "You sure you want to hear all this? It gets... a little fucked up."

"Well now you have my full undivided attention," Theo said, leaning forward. With that, David shared the whole story.

He talked about Sage, how he saw her naked, what they had done, and how things had ended after face fucking her in his living room while her husband watched. Telling the story felt like an eternity, and after he had finished, Theo sat back in his stool dumbstruck.

"Jesus Dave," Theo said.

"Yeah..."

"You really did that with your neighbor's wife?"

"Yeap..."

"And she was hot?"

"Hottest girl I've ever fucked around with Theo," David confirmed.

"How old?"

"What the fuck does that matter?" David asked defensively.

"Ah, there it is. She's 'hot' but she's old right? Like what, fifty? Your age?"

"Oh fuck off, you can still be hot at fifty! But no she's not fifty, she's... well she's young. In her twenties, I think around twenty-five... maybe younger," David said.

"No fucking way!" Theo nearly shouted, causing a few bystanders to look over curiously.

"Keep it down will ya?" David shot back.

"Ok look, I'm not saying your a bad looking guy or anything but... I mean come on. You're making it sound like she some kind of Only Fans model or something."

"What the fuck is Only Fans?"

"You serious? Only Fans is... doesn't fucking matter. Ok uh... porn star? You know that right?"

"Of course I know what a fucking porn star is," David said shortly.

"Relax, I'm just saying you're making it sound like she's some kind of porn star living next door."

"She is!" David replied, a little louder than he had meant. which again caused some bystanders to give them some annoyed glances. David and Theo nodded apologetically.

"Well, seeing is believing. You got pictures?" Theo asked.

"No, I don't have any pictures... well..." David mumbled, fumbling out his phone and squinting as he opened his image gallery on his phone.

"Don't tell me you've been spying on your neighbor?" Theo asked with a smile.

"Look I'm not saying it was an ok thing for me to do or anything. When I saw her changing through their bedroom I watched for a while, then when she was fully nude I... well I snapped a shot of it alright?" David said, handing the phone over to Theo, "The curtain blocks her face, but you can see her body real good."

"Let's see this girl, but I have a feeling my definition of what is hot is probably very different from..." Theo stopped speaking as he looked down at the picture, "...your definition..." He was stunned by Sage's large breasts, perfectly curved waist, and thick thighs. She absolutely had a porn star-quality body. The pose was perfect as well, David had caught Sage running her hands through her long black hair as she leaned slightly to the side, accentuating her plump ass and thighs.

"She's something right?" David said, now feeling triumphant in Theo's response.

"Jesus Christ Dave... she gave you a blowjob?" Theo asked.

"Yes she did," David said, a mix of pride and disappointment eeking out from him.

"Holy shit..." Theo said, forcefully peeling his eyes off David's phone as he handed it back to him.

"Yeah..."

"Well, I can see why you are down in the dumps about everything. That's a one in a lifetime bang..." Theo said, and while he would not admit it, he envied David. That woman was, without a doubt, the single hottest woman he had ever seen, and he had never come close to fucking someone of her caliber.

"It really was, and now I can't get her out of my mind. I was so close Theo. If I had just... I don't know... done things differently. I feel like I could've fucked her," David said.

"Well I mean, don't count yourself out yet," Theo replied.

"Oh yeah? Because you know the situation so well right?" David asked. He spoke with some brashness, but there was hope hidden inside it.

"Well, you said she was into it right? And not only her, but her husband, right?" Theo said.

"Yeah?"

"So I mean, let's be real. Maybe you pushed some boundaries, but you are exactly what they want, right next door. It's not like they're going to up and move anytime soon. I don't know much about swinging or whatever this is, but I do know a thing or two about friends with benefits, and I also know a thing or two about selling," Theo took a swig of his beer, his optimism was intoxicating.

"Go on," David said.

"I'll be honest, I'm fucking jealous of you right now. You've got them cornered. You are literally the only person who can give them what they want. Convenient, discreet, hot sex. Right in their backyard. Play to that, play to the scarcity. If you give them time and don't act like an asshole, I guarantee they will warm up sooner or later," Theo said. He spoke with confidence, and deep down, David knew he was right.

"I don't know why I didn't see it that way but... I think you're on to something," David replied. What Theo didn't know was how right he was. David had seen how eager Sage had been, he felt it. She may have talked a big game, but deep down he knew she could be pushed to do what he wanted.

He just had to play nice.

"So, you're feeling better then?" Theo asked.

"Better than ever," David replied with a smile. The two clanked their beers, and with a smile, Theo spoke.

"Happy hunting old timer."

***

Things toned down sexually between Jeremy and Sage not long after their talk. The only time things would spice up was when they would reminisce on her interactions with David. It concerned her, and she was genuinely uncertain how healthy that was. A part of her wished all they needed was each other, but another part of her was proud that they were different, that they had explored their sexual nature in ways that others would've been too afraid to do.

In clouded thoughts, Sage sat in her office, tapping a pencil against her cheek as she stared blankly at several marketing documents she had to give final approval on, lost in thought about David, sex, and what she would do next. The city skyline rested behind her and her long desk, a picturesque portrayal of modern achievement. But all that was small for Sage.

"The rich woman only interested in sexual games. It's like something out of a drama show..." She thought to herself.

"Sage?" A familiar voice called from her door entry. Sage broke from her trance and looked up, surprised to see her coworker Theo standing there.

"Oh my God, Theo! What are you doing here I thought you had requested to work from home?" She asked, quickly adjusting her hair. It was an involuntary act. Theo was from the sales department, so the two would run into each other from time to time. He was incredibly handsome, and also incredibly charming. Unlike Jeremy however, Theo was far from put together. He was a mid-thirties bachelor who simply enjoyed living from one moment to the next. His eclectic outfits, man bun, and cocky attitude screamed a carefree persona. It also didn't help that he had quite the reputation for being a bit of a playboy around the office. He was exactly Sage's type.

"Well you know, working at home can make someone crazy after a while." Theo said, walking into the office, "I was actually just popping in for those marketing proposals... I have two clients looking to close and was told you had them?"

"Oh shit, yes I'm sorry Theo," Sage said. At once she snapped to attention, quickly signing the two documents Theo wanted before handing them to him. Theo grabbed them from Sage, their fingers touching as they did so. He stared for a moment, Sage noticed his eyes glanced down at her breasts. It might have offended her before but now, her heart raced.

"Thanks," Theo said, looking down at the documents for a moment. It was unlike Theo to be so quiet or timid.

Sage tilted her head, "Is... something wrong Theo?" She asked.

"Huh? Oh no, I... well you just, I was talking to a friend the other night and... I don't know you remind me of someone..." The two were silent, it also wasn't like him to be so cagey like t his. Sage sat silent for a moment, she enjoyed how flustered Theo was getting. It was eventually Theo who broke the silence, "You look good today, is all I'm trying to say."

"Oh, thanks Theo," Sage said, blushing slightly.

"Hope that's not inappropriate or anything I just happened to notice..."

"Not at all, at least not from you," Sage spoke before she thought. She couldn't believe what she had just said. It made the room go silent again. Theo looked up at her, and let out a smirk before nodding.

"I'll keep that in mind." Theo laughed nervously as he thumbed through the documents. At this moment, Sage knew she could've stopped, she could've simply laughed it off, and allowed things to remain an uncertain tension. But with everything that had happened with David, Jeremy's words began ringing in the back of her mind.

"If you do want to keep going, you have my blessing. Doesn't even have to be with David."

"I hope you keep me on your mind, Theo," Sage said. Her voice was seductive and strong, much like it had been with David. She shook with excitement, she hadn't felt this kind of energy since her last encounter with the next-door neighbor.

"It's harmless flirting, I know he likes it," Sage said to herself, her eyes catching Theo's as the two stared for a moment.

"I will," He said with a smile. He then leaned forward on her desk, "Sage?"

"Yeah..." Sage breathed, half expecting him to tell her to undress as David would have. She leaned toward him, their eyes still interlocked.

"You forgot to add the bids for the printed banner campaigns," Theo said, handing the documents back to Sage, never losing eye contact.

"Shit, I'm sorry," Sage replied with a nervous laugh, taking the documents from Theo. Again, their fingers touched, but this time, Theo held them there.

"Look, working from home can get a little lonely... I've been wanting to come in more often, but the office is so dead these days..."

"Yeah it is."

"Think you'll be around?" Theo asked

"I think so, yeah..." Sage replied.

"I hear Mondays are the most dead, pretty much no one in. Could just be the two of us," Theo let the words hang in the air, Sage nearly forgot to breathe.

"Y-yeah?"

"You think you'll be in then?" Theo asked calmly. He was confident, not skipping a beat, and it made Sage melt.

"I think I can make that work," She replied with a smile. Their hands separated and Theo gave her a nod.

"Sounds great, guess I'll be seeing you on Mondays then." Theo smiled and exited the room. Sage stared blankly for a moment, shocked at what she had just done.

"What is wrong with me?" She thought to herself, shaking her head and looking back to the remaining documents on her desk. Sage felt her heart thumping, and how wet she had become. All of it was so exciting, it brought back memories of David, of how intoxicating their encounters were, and how much she still yearned for it. The truth was Sage was happy Jeremy had given her his blessing, because now she had two men to explore, and she knew Jeremy would love to hear it.

***

Sage pulled into her driveway, just returning home from her Saturday morning workout. She had stopped off to get something to eat and have some time to herself. No doubt Jeremy would ask if she had gone to see David, and most likely he would be disappointed to hear that no such meeting had occurred. She stepped out of her car, unaware of her surroundings as she checked her phone while walking toward her front door.

"Sage?" A familiar voice called. Sage froze at once, and looked over to David's yard, her heart skipping a beat when she saw him sitting on his patio deck, beer in hand.

"David," She said shortly.

I can leave, I can enter the house right now.

"How have you been?" She asked. Butterflies jumped in her stomach as she stepped toward his fence, David smiled when she did so.

"Glad to see you've forgiven me enough to say hello," He replied with a smile.

"It was weird, but you apologized, and I forgive you. It's behind us." Sage said calmly. David nodded, spreading his legs as he did so. Sage could only guess it was intentional, but even if it wasn't, seeing the outline of his groin, and remembering what had happened between them, turned her on.

"Well, good to hear. Now I guess my next question..." He paused for a moment, eyeing Sage's body as his fingers played with his beer.

"God, what an animal. He can't even bother to hide checking me out" Sage thought. She wanted to hate him for it, she wanted to call him out, but instead, she leaned over the fence to give him a better look.

"Your next question?" She asked playfully.

"When are you going to let me unload again?" David said calmly, his massive bulge growing in his shorts. His legs were thick and hairy, a mixture of solid muscle and fat from old age. Sage stared.

"I said there wouldn't be a next time."

"Yeah, but you just said you forgave me. I'm still horny, and I know you are too. So I'm just curious when it will happen," David left his legs open, smiling as Sage's eyes continued to bounce to his growing bulge.

"You broke the rules, David, how can I know you're going to play nicely from now on?" Sage asked, allowing her breasts to fall out of her shirt as she pressed them against the top of David's fence.

MrJakobs
MrJakobs
163 Followers