All Comments on 'Rules Ch. 03 - In Control'

by MrJakobs

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
highshine808highshine808about 1 year ago

5* u finally hit yer stride on this one,

perfect balance of tension.

the theo angle seems a bit contrived,

but if it makes sage get hot n naughty

i just might get over it.

OldskierOldskierabout 1 year ago

So surprise Bull fully owns wife, and probably has hubby eating creampie from wife’s sloppy cunt and cleaning bull’s cock… yes indeed a truly loving wife story really needs to be a cuckolding story section as fail to see any loving wife in cucking only pathetic husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mr jacobs writes like a bitch cuz he wants to be one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done and enjoyable. She will quickly become addicted to more men's cocks soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Move aside Jeremy super slut coming through !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well Jeremy you played with fire and now you are well and truly burnt, just another slut and cuck humiliation story from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good grief, fuck the skank cheating slut and cuck the sissy wimp! No need to drag this out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bit of a mistake introducing Theo. If Theo worked with Dave, and Theo works with Sage, then Theo, Sage and Dave all worked together. Maybe I missed it but I don't recall that being covered earlier.

Other than that, a good story.

1509196215091962about 1 year ago

You got me, love the direction this is heading. I'm sure your not done, and Theo is going to make another appearance. Waiting for the next chapter.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

1 star.

She said no that meant David raped her. It doesn’t matter if she enjoyed it or secretly wanted him to continue. She. Said. No.

And the problem is you know nothing about hormones or sex. For women, good sex becomes emotional. The oxytocin hits the receptors and links the orgasm to the person creating a false sense of love.

In other words, women catch feelings with great sex and she has amazing sex with her liver, not her husband.

The end result of this story is divorce.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Nicely balanced story. I was luke-warm on the first couple but now you've laid the ground work for full on sex sessions with David PLUS new sessions to come with Theo, at the office. Eventually, stupid cuck husband will get to see both Theo and David making Sage their slut. Once Theo and David sort things out. I'm surprised Theo wasn't aware of the name of David's neighbour. Oh well. Many stories to come... and cum. Ha. Thanks again. Cheers.

Mmmm. Perhaps Theo may end up having an actual relationship with Sage, as he fits her view as the "ideal man for her". Cuck husband will lose her... and his marriage, due to his stupid fantasies made real. That's teach him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong category, but I guess it's not surprising that the people who write this crap lack the intellect to find the right one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this one, could relate to the conflicting emotions and the losing control. Look forward to the next chapter xxx UK Wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope Sage divorced Jeremy.

sissychloesissychloeabout 1 year ago

I'm looking forward to David fucking jeremy while Theo fucks Sage side by side

Al_AnonAl_Anon12 months ago

"Wrong Category" Anon from a month ago.

Pretty sure Loving Wives is the right category: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." Not sure how someone could be so cognitively deficient that they would read that description and insist that cheating and cuckolding do not belong in that category.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

I wonder how it's going to end up!

4

SexecutionerSexecutioner12 months ago

And there it is, the common equation that always happens. The slut doesn't follow her own rules, the gutless cucky husband who obviously has zero self respect. And next chapter will have the fake guilt, the deepening of disrespect of her simp husband and he not having any testicular fortitude to do something about it...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Looking for a writer that has common sense. Does anyone know a y

secretsissy02secretsissy0211 months ago

That’s so hot! Well done Jakobs! Great story line! Great sex! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a slime-ball.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrJakobs@MrJakobs
I am Mr. Jakobs. Back in the day, I used to write erotic fiction as a hobby. I always loved doing it, but it was always just a hobby. It wasn't until recently that I decided to get a bit more serious about it. My stories focus primarily on cuckolding, girlfriend sharing, and (...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES