Rules of Their Own Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nela mockingly nodded and had his mouth recovered. Once he regained control, he could easily control Nela again, but he couldn't do so until he spoke. Her other friend returned with zip ties and restrained Alex to the chair. As long as he didn't speak, she was safe and that meant restraining his hands as well. The less physical power he had, the better. While he was being tied up, Nela walked around the blank and obedient blonde, examining Trish's body with a mischievous smile.

"I like your taste in women. She'll be a perfect trophy for our trophy room." Alex's confused face prompted further explanation. "We're both mind controllers, I think it only makes sense that we get together."

"Now you say she never broke your rule, but judging by this tat, I doubt she ever needed to." Nela said. "Trish, can you tell me how many men you've slept with?"

"130." Trish said.

Nela laughed as Alex's eyes widened.

"The power of the pussy." Nela said. "I'm a mind controller and I've slept with less."

She sat down across from Alex. Her friends kept their hands tight to his mouth as his refractory period was now likely over.

"It's a shame you can't talk because I'd love to pick your brain." Nela said. "Unless."

Nela commanded one of her friends to get below the table.

"You keep blowing him and when he cums, you knock on the table three times."

The goal was to keep Alex in a constant state of imbalance. If she accomplished that, they could have a conversation without risking him gaining control. All she needed to do was convince him they should find common ground and work together so that the extra safety precautions weren't necessary. Although, living on the edge of potentially being taken control of at any moment, also tickled Nela's fancy.

While Nela waited, she signaled the waitress, who reluctantly stumbled over. She had seen everything that happened and had stood off to the side hoping to not get involved, but with Nela firmly in control, that was not going to happen. And after all the excitement so far, Nela was looking for something to lighten the mood. She looked at Alex.

"You should really learn to have more fun and not worry about some stupid rules." Nela said. She looked at the waitress. "She's really cute isn't she. A light touch of makeup because her face is already attractive enough without it. Not too overdone with the jewellery. Just a locket which is likely sentimental and a ring on her right hand. Also, likely sentimental. And a perfectly proportioned body with enough junk in the trunk and baggage up top to make any boy go crazy."

The girl blushed. Spot on analysis.

"And yet even looking as good as she does, she settled for a mediocre job being bossed around." Nela said. She addressed the girl now. "Why are you working as a waitress?"

"I need it to pay for school."

"Pffft. School. Looking like that. Just suck a rich cock and you'll be better off."

"Easy for you to say. Sounds like you've never had to work a day in your life." The waitress said.

Alex tried saying something through the muffled hand around his mouth.

"Oh, are you trying to say something on her behalf? Let me help you straighten your priorities." Nela turned back to the waitress. "Have you ever cheated on your significant other?"

"No."

Well, that didn't work. Alex pleaded with his eyes. It was cute. There was something about his kind-hearted nature that struck her. Why was someone so powerful, so in control of himself? The world was his playground and yet he made his own rules with no one to enforce them but himself. It was intriguing.

"We'll have the special please." Nela said, killing the attention.

She could see the waitress breath a sign of relief.

"Coming right up." the waitress said and quickly left with her freewill still intact.

There was a knock on the table. Nela smiled.

"Looks like someone else is coming too. Now enough about me. Let's talk about you."

***

Five Years Earlier

Alex unloaded the boxes from the truck. People called this work, but he found joy in the little things. His whole life had been on easy mode with the ability to do anything. Not knowing the language, he was forced to learn how to communicate without talking and landed himself a job as a busboy at a restaurant. It was considered the lowest job in the restaurant industry, but Alex worked at it with pride. He was going to show himself that even without his powers he could be successful.

"Alex." his boss walked over with a giant pot. "No, no, no."

He pointed to a bit of noodle stuck to the bottom that had been impossible to clean out. His boss shoved the pot into his arms.

"Limpia!"

And such was life now. His boss demanded perfection and there were days Alex went home and studied the language in case he needed it. But it was the discipline he really needed. To rely on his powers all the time was a crutch. There had to be some accountability in his life, or he'd end up as a monster. That was his fear. That people stayed around him not because they enjoyed him and his company but because he unknowingly forced them to be there. Or worse. They stayed out of fear of what he might do if they left.

Alex sprayed the pot with soap to begin the cleaning ritual again. He understood his boss's concern. This was a five-star restaurant and there were no excuses for poorly executed dishes. With scrubber in hand, Alex worked on the spot, scrubbing and scrubbing until it came out. But it didn't. For whatever reason, the piece of pasta was stuck with no give. What else could he do? It was this type of problem that he never knew how to solve because of years of using his powers. In his old life, he would have simply gotten a new pot.

The dishes were starting to pile up around Alex while he slaved away working on the one stubborn pot. Despite all his efforts, the debris remained stuck. The head chef came back to check and was shocked to see the pile of dishes waiting to be cleaned. He cussed Alex out in Spanish and then went back to work. Alex had only been on the job for a week, and he already hated it. His argument that he could make it on his own in the world was falling apart around him. How did people take shit for a living and not go insane? The way his boss spoke with passionate anger was the only thing keeping Alex's powers in check and not using the limited Spanish he did know. He knew the anger wasn't directed at him personally, just at his apparent work ethic. But it wasn't his fault. The pasta was not moving no matter how hard he tried.

From the restaurant, the usual chatter of various groups went silent all at once. Then two loud voices emerged. Alex threw the rag down and walked out into the restaurant. And then he saw her. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her long dark hair done up in a professional bun, her low-cut, sleeveless top revealing her long slender arms holding a designer handbag. The perfectly tailored skirt highlighted her curves and was cut just above the knees. The gold high heels looked well against her tanned skin. And the jewellery. If there was one thing that gave away her wealth, it was the copious amounts of gold she wore. Rings, necklaces, bracelets. Even the accents in her handbag and clothes were gold. She wasn't shy about flaunting her privilege.

The woman yelled at a man who was sitting at a table with another woman. From his voluntary decision to learn limited language, he could read from the man's body language and by his attire, that he was of equal privilege to the beautiful woman. But the woman sitting down with the man was not in their class. Her clothes were well worn, and her make-up was overcompensating.

"Esta chica!" the beautiful woman said.

The man stood up. "Ana."

He tried to reach out, but she pushed his arm away. That didn't stop him from moving in. Obviously, he was used to exerting his power. Ana tried backing up, but he closed the gap quickly and grabbed her arm.

"Esto no es nada"

Ana tried to get away, but she was no match for the much stronger man.

"Hey, leave her alone!" Alex yelled as he walked over.

Everyone stopped. The man let go of Ana and turned his attention to Alex.

"Mind your own damn business, busboy." the man said.

Alex smiled. It was a relief to hear his own language for once. "I said, leave the girl alone."

"Rico, no." Ana said. She grabbed her man's arm, but she was quickly shoved aside.

Although Alex had his powers, he couldn't predict how someone would react under stressful circumstances. To avoid costly mistakes, Alex moved right in with his influence. "You can't hit me," he whispered low enough so that only Rico could hear.

Rico took a swing, and Alex dodged it. He took another and Alex caught it with his right hand.

"This one's going to knock you out." Alex said in the same faint whisper. He fired a punch of his own, landing it square on Rico's chin. The bully folded like a sack of potatoes.

Alex turned and was greeted by the sight of the world's most beautiful woman staring back.

"I'm Ana."

"Alex."

There was awkward pause. Alex checked his watch and saw that he still had a few hours left in his shift. If he quit now, then he would have to go through the hassle of finding a job again and starting all over. He needed to prove to himself that he could go without his powers. Although he did use them to beat up a bully, that was chivalrous and acceptable. A morally gray area. He had no intentions of using them on Ana.

"Would you like to go get something to eat, I get off in a couple hours."

"Oh. You work here?" Ana said. So distracted by his actions, she hadn't even noticed what he was wearing. "Sorry, I think I should get going."

Ana gave the finger to Rico's other woman, who was now tending to the groggy Rico, and left. Alex watched her walk away. She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever met and someone who was genuinely interested in him without the use of his powers. How did people deal with the deep pit of regret? The feeling was foreign, and it hurt to dwell on. He had chosen scrubbing impossible pasta off over having dinner with a goddess. If anything, it truly cemented his priorities. He was going to see this normal life through until he earned the right to use his powers.

Back in the kitchen, Alex saw a few of the younger chefs huddled around the counter. One looked over his shoulder and saw Alex coming.

"Vamos, vamos." he yelled to the others.

The chefs scattered like cockroaches. On the counter was another pot. Alex looked inside and saw another piece of pasta. The scent of fumes knocked him back a bit. Then it became clear. The reason he couldn't get the pasta out wasn't because it was cooked. It was because it was glued. Alex clenched his fist. It had only been one week, and he already saw the cruel reality of the real world. How was he supposed to win with everything going against him? The chefs snickered from behind the counter. Someone needed to teach them a lesson. It's the only way anyone learned in life. Alex knocked the pot on the ground and walked towards the chefs. He didn't know their full language, but he knew enough to do some damage.

Alex walked out of the kitchen with a smug look on his face, drowning out the pleas of help behind him. Now it was their turn to deal with the permanent adhesive. And just like that, Alex essentially quit his new job. Despite his best behavior and work ethic, people were cruel and made the lives of others miserable. Alex had powers beyond anyone's imagination and even he had restraint in most cases. If he was already a better person than so called normal people, then why did he need to live like them? Rich people didn't have to live like the poor to understand their circumstances. It was already apparent from interacting with them.

The truth of the matter was that Alex really wanted to give it a shot at normal life even after the glue incident. But he couldn't get her smile off his mind. Until she truly rejected him, there was always a chance that things could work out. But he couldn't show up looking like a boy. He needed to look like a man. In the far corner was a well-dressed gentleman on a date. Alex walked over and was relieved to hear English.

"Excuse me." Alex said.

The man didn't look, he just waved his arm. "We are good, thank you."

"Actually, I don't work here. I want you to give me your clothes." Alex said.

The man stood up and started undoing his shirt.

"Fredrick. What are you doing?" the woman said.

"Suck your thumb." Alex said.

The woman complied, sticking her long acrylic nail into her mouth. She was an attractive woman but she had the same boring fake look that many other girls had. If you had slept with one, then you had slept with them all, at least that's what it seemed like after three or four experiences. Besides, Alex didn't have time to waste on her. He just needed the clothes. Once the man handed his clothes over, Alex dressed in front of them and put the man's phone and wallet on the table. He wasn't interested in stealing his identity or money. He commanded them both to carry on like normal and left the restaurant.

"Bring you best car around." Alex said to the lead valet attendant.

Despite having 455 horsepower at his command, Alex drove slowly around the neighborhood in his new corvette looking for his future date. But it was like finding a needle in a haystack. The mysterious woman was nowhere to be found and he was going to lose her forever. After a few more blocks, there were still no signs of her. Parking the car off to the side, Alex got out. What was he supposed to do now? Being normal wasn't an option. He tried that and couldn't handle people that intentionally acted cruel. Their glued together hands was enough punishment, and it was tame for what he could really do. But his main fear was being pushed too far by someone. If he wanted a normal life, he was inviting humanity to show him the worst and if it was directed at him, humanity was not going to like receiving his worst in return.

The decision seemed obvious. Find the goddess. His soulmate. Her cute smile burned into his memory. He walked by a newsstand and like a compass finding the north pole, his peripherals picked up the cute smile once more. It was on the front of a magazine with the cover profiling the oil tycoon, Mr. Garcia's, lavish wedding for his daughter Isabella. But that wasn't what caught Alex's attention. Beside Isabella was her sister. None other than Ana Garcia. Alex saw the wedding date was in two days. If he wanted to make an impression, he needed to be more than a busboy. He needed to be a wealthy bachelor. There was much work to be done.

***

Present Day

Alex felt his cum drain into the girl's mouth again. It didn't feel like his powers were any different, but his lack of influence over Nela was certainly evidence that they were. He could try and use her friends against her, but she would easily control them back and then his chances would become limited. If he was going to act, he needed to wait for the right moment. His reluctant blow job slave knocked on the table and he was allowed to speak freely again.

"Let me go right now." Alex yelled.

Nela laughed and wagged her finger. "I told you. Your influence over me is gone every time you cum. But only briefly. So, answer my question, why do you have rules?"

He didn't want to respond, but his mouth moved without his permission.

"I tried to be normal, and it didn't work. I tried to have normal relationships and it didn't work. I used my powers and fucked everything up. So, I made rules and I haven't broken them since."

The answer didn't surprise him. Someone's personal truth was inherently self biased. From his experience with the power over others, any personal answer that came from a victim was not shocking to them. They couldn't reveal something they themselves didn't know. What did surprise him was the foreign feeling of being compelled to obey Nela and it gave Alex perspective on how others felt when he was in the driver's seat. The feeling of helplessness was not something he wished on innocent people and it furthered his belief in following rules. Without them, someone could become like Nela. A monster that was carefree and ignorant to those around her.

"Cover his mouth." Nela said to her friend. If the girl was even Nela's friend and not some helpless slave.

The mouth below started sucking his still hard cock to repeat the cycle again.

"Remain still." Nela said to him.

His body felt like it was rooted to the chair and ground. As long as she controlled him, he couldn't fight back. He was at her mercy. She clasped her hands together and leaned forward.

"You know this would be a lot more fun if you played with me. Maybe you need to come see how people like us should truly live." Nela said. She gestured to Trish. "Don't worry, your little girlfriend will be coming along. We'll need to commemorate how we met somehow, and I can't think of a better memento."

Nela commanded her friend under the table to go find something to act as a gag and to retrieve her dress. If they were going to travel, she needed him and his mouth under control. As much as she probably wanted her friend to keep blowing him, it wasn't practical when they were on the move.

After Alex was securely gagged and they were all dressed, Nela and her entourage traversed the ongoing chaos below. Attractive women walked around the room clucking and flapping their arms like chickens. Men enjoyed their meals as mothers and daughters were beneath the table with their mouths full of cock. There were couples fucking over plates of food. Some waitresses walked around with cum-covered faces while other waitresses were in the middle of a bukkake session.

Alex had only heard what was happening, but he never imagined it would be as bad as this. It cemented into his mind that Nela had to be stopped at all costs. On their way out they passed by their waitress. She hoped Nela wouldn't notice, but she was flagged down by the powerful mind controller.

"Leaving so soon." The waitress said politely.

"Oh, cut the act." Nela said. "You're happy we're going."

"I was really looking forward to serving you."

"I like the attitude. In fact, as a parting gift, I want you to be the special." Nela said.

"What?" The waitress's polite tone vanished.

"From now on when you tell people the special, you will say it is you. And if they order it, you will pull your pants and underwear down and hop up on the table, giving them access to your pussy."

"Please..."

Nela moved her arm, and the girl couldn't finish her sentence. Everyone watched as she moved to the next table with a single male patron and gave the whole menu spiel. Within a minute, she was on the table and the man was face first in her pussy. Did Nela make the girl a permeant special or only for the night? It was just another place he'd have to revisit to set things right. The group moved on out of the restaurant and off to Nela's place. With the way Nela acted, Alex was bracing himself for the worst. From what he had seen from Nela so far, he wasn't sure she had any humanity left.

***

5 Years Earlier

"Excuse me, sir." Alex said to a couple approaching the wedding.

"What can I do for you?" the man said.

"I'm going to take your date and seat at the wedding. You can go back home."

The man handed his girlfriend over to Alex.

"What is the meaning of this?" the puzzled woman said.

"I'm your date now. This is normal."

The woman's distressed face transformed into a pleasant smile. He could have easily walked into wedding by himself, but nothing was going to get Ana's attention like an attractive decoration hanging off his arm. If Alex had never seen Ana, his beautiful date would be the center of his obsession. But she was just an appetizer. The main course was still on its way.