Rules of Their Own Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party was mainly a mix of Spanish and English, but if he listened closely, various other languages could be heard occasionally. In preparation, Alex had brushed up on his Spanish, but there was a lot left to be desired. Not that he needed it. If Ana spoke English, there was a good chance her family did to. He instructed his date to act naturally and introduce him as her boyfriend. One of the reasons he picked her was the lack of a ring on her finger. His date transitioning to a new man was less of an issue than he wanted to deal with in contrast to a married woman. To his relief, the people she talked to were happy she had moved on. Maybe the guy was a douche.

With the alcohol flowing, Alex indulged himself and started to settle in the role of boyfriend for his date, Ashley. To his delight, she was witty and charming and far from the stereotype he had pegged her with when they first met. It was moments like this that made him appreciate his powers. Instead of being everyone's bitch at an upscale restaurant, he was enjoying champagne with the second hottest girl he had ever met. It was a terrible idea to try to be normal. How would he be able meet more amazing women like Ashley?

The week of abstinence had produced a drastic increase in his sex drive. Seeing Ashley dance and move while dressed to the nines was enough to send him over the edge. Of course, the alcohol didn't help either. One of the things he had learned from his many party crashes is that the alcohol and his powers didn't mix well for everyone else. Alex loved fucking with people while he was under the influence.

He grabbed Ashley's hand and led her across the party to find somewhere private. She was a delicious treat that needed to be tasted. On his way to a quiet area, fueled by alcoholic glee and the sight of so many other beautiful women, his devilish side took over. His first victims were a pair of what looked like 18-year-old girls. The cocktails in their hands smoothed any worries that they weren't of age. He wasn't much for the younger girls, but the way they dressed in their skin-tight, low cut dresses, Alex figured if they wanted to showcase their goods, why hide them?

"You two, strip naked and enjoy the rest of the party like that."

The college girls did as they were told and quickly slipped out of their dresses. Without a word back, they continued on with only their makeup and jewellery covering their bodies. Alex made sure no one was going to make a big deal about it. He seldom used his reality warping capabilities, but sometimes it was worth it to eliminate other problems before they started.

Passing several groups and couples, no one caught Alex's attention. The girls were artificially beautiful with their carefully crafted look and none of their bodies really jumped out at him. The girls didn't need to be extremely attractive, but it was more fun when they were. Like him, they were used to the privilege of a good life and taking them down a peg was his contribution to society.

Finally, he spotted his next two toys. Two beautiful women wearing tight white dresses walking with their dates. Unlike most of the other dresses he had seen, these dresses were clearly a designer brand and presented a more sophisticated, sexy look.

Alex turned to his date. "Stay right here."

Ashley froze in place. Alex paused momentarily and admired her beauty as a statue. The thought of keeping her permanently crossed his mind. But that was the life he was trying to get away from. He turned back and walked over to the couples.

"Hello ladies. Stand still" Alex said.

"Buddy..." One of the men said. But Alex cut him off quickly.

"You two can keep walking, they will join your shortly."

The men continued on chatting as they were while their beautiful dates remained frozen mid stride. Alex always found it fascinating how women completely changed their appearances for formal events. Up close he could see the makeup coated on and he couldn't complain about the end result. The dresses were also evidently tighter, and in this party in particular, the jewellery was a subtle bragging right. One woman had a ring on the left hand, one did not. Whether or not the man was a boyfriend, or a quick date was unknown. But she was quite the catch.

"Make out with each other."

The girls turned and started making out. Sometimes Alex enjoyed the pleasures of others as much as his own. A flash of white caught his eye in the background. Could it be? He stepped away from his toys and saw the bride standing on a high balcony. The picture on the magazine did not do her beauty justice. If she was up there, then that meant Ana would have to be close by. He couldn't afford to waste the new lead.

Alex told his new toys and his date to stand off to the side in a vacant room. They obliged and stood like statues, awaiting his return.

The wedding venue was so large, Alex had wondered if he'd find the wedding party. But like a beacon in the sky, the bride gave him the exact location. He walked up the steps of the elegant and magnificent building housing all the true treasures and was stopped by two guards.

"This is a restricted area." the guard said.

"It's okay, I'm VIP."

The guards looked at each other and then nodded. For once in his life, he was nervous his powers were going to fail even though the men spoke English. One mistake could cost him his life in this type of unfamiliar and hostile environment. Despite it being a wedding, these were extremely rich people and security was always of the upmost importance.

Alex walked confidently through the halls like he belonged. Even if someone saw him, his powers might not be necessary with the way he carried himself. Through the corridors and stairs, Alex hastily made his way to where he thought the balcony was. As he rounded one corner, he bumped into another man.

"Sorry." Alex said. He suppressed his surprised reaction when he realized the man he had bumped into was Rico.

"Do I know you?" Rico said.

It was strange the way the mind worked. Alex didn't need to use any of his powers because the unlikelihood of a restaurant busboy being a wealthy man wearing an expensive suit was enough to dismiss the connection from Rico's mind.

"I've just got one of those faces." Alex said.

"Well watch where you're going next time, punk." Rico said.

Rico continued on his way. His presence in the restricted area only meant one thing. Somehow, he was back with Ana. Even after the restaurant incident, they were together again. If Alex was going to court Ana, he needed Rico permanently out of the picture.

After a few more floors, Alex found what he was looking for. A set of massive doors. He walked in and found the bride and a few bridesmaids. To his dismay, none of them were Ana.

"Who the hell are you?" the bride asked in a snappy tone.

"I'm the personal bride inspector. I'm here to make sure the bride is ready for marriage." Alex said.

Everyone stood still while they processed what he was saying. Alex looked from person to person and realized one of the bridesmaids was older. Much older. Then it dawned on him that it wasn't a bridesmaid at all. It was the bride's mother. Ana's mother.

"What do you look for in a man trying to marry your daughter?" Alex asked the elder woman.

"He needs to be wealthier than our daughter and his name needs to carry weight."

Two things Alex didn't have, but that never stopped him before.

"You don't care about how he treats her or what he's like as a person?"

"My daughters will fall in line and obey their man like a proper woman." There was no hesitation in her voice. She was completely fine with giving her daughters away to people like Rico. A sentiment likely developed from her own personal experience.

He could see why Ana's current beau was being accepted by the family. It wasn't about the way he was; it was about who he was. As much as it was enticing to take the bride then and there in front of everyone, Ana had forced her way back into his mind. That's why he was here. And if he wanted to be with Ana the right way, he didn't want to walk around knowing he had fucked her sister. But that's when his new plan came to him. A plan that would get rid of his other problem.

"I want you to eat your daughter out." Alex told the mother.

The prim and proper woman said nothing and walked over to her daughter. She dropped to her knees in front of her and pulled her panties down. The bride lifted her dress and produced a moan the minute her mother's tongue touched her clit. This was temporary entertainment until he returned to put his real plan in action.

Alex turned to two of the bridesmaids "Find Ana and tell her that her sister needs her in the adjacent room. Keep her there until I'm back."

The girls filed out of the room and went to find their new target. Alex followed behind them, but his target was someone else.

***

Present Day

Alex tried and tried, but the zip ties were too strong to break and with the gag in his mouth, his words could do no harm to Nela or anyone. Even his reality warping capabilities were voided by the mere presence of Nela. It was the first time in his life that he had felt helpless. But the bright side was that sooner or later, the free-spirited Nela would be tempted to free him. All he needed now was patience.

The car drove up the winding driveway to a beautiful estate that was ten minutes from the road. For a brazen person who liked toying with people, Nela certainly liked her privacy too.

"This is of course one of my many houses, but it's where I keep my favorite toys." Nela said.

As they departed the car, Alex could already see the touches of Nela's influence all over her property. First there were the ripped, shirtless men carrying out yard work. Then, and Alex almost missed it, there were the nude females posed in various areas of the garden and several in the centre of the fountain.

"If you're thinking these people stay like this, I'm not a monster. They get free time to eat and sleep." Nela said with a smile.

It was hard to tell if it was sarcasm. He had never forced someone to stand around for a lengthy period. Well, except for that one time at a wedding where he had left two women standing around until the spell broke. But there were no serious repercussions from that. Once he dealt with Nela, he would free everyone else and enslave her in her own palace.

Trish walked mindlessly beside Alex. Internally she was likely panicked. Nela had said she was going to become a trophy and based on what Alex had seen so far, he knew she wasn't kidding.

Two more shirtless men opened the front doors, and the arriving party was greeted by a similar theme of shirtless man waiting to serve and women posed as decorations. She certainly had a preference for how she organized her house. The women were diverse in ethnicity, but all around the same age. Was it possible to keep someone the same age for extended periods of time or did Nela constantly switch out her decorations? The possible answers frightened him.

Down the main corridor, a bit of normalcy crept in as the walls were laden with paintings instead of nude females. At the end of the hall, Nela's male servants opened the two largest doors and let the queen in her throne room.

Her bedroom was as spacious as expected with a four-poster bed, a floor to ceiling bookshelf across one of the walls, and bulky, but well-designed wooden furniture. The style of the room seemed to contrast wildly with Nela's personality. The absence of female decorations was also odd, given the rest of the house. The only other people in the room were two more male servants waiting by another set of large doors.

Nela brought Alex to the bed and sat him in front of Trish, who remained standing in a daze. She snapped her fingers and the two men walked over to a large wardrobe and fished out a red lingerie costume. They came over to the group and proceeded to undress Trish and re-dress her in the fresh lingerie, complete with ribbons that wrapped around her head, waist and each of her legs. Once they were finished, they returned to their post without saying a word.

"Oh my God, she is so cute." Nela said. She happily danced around Trish, inspecting her. "She's already one of my favourite pieces."

Nela motioned Alex to follow as she ushered Trish towards the next room. As she approached, the men opened the doors and let their queen in. Alex remained back as Nela and Trish disappeared through the dark doorway. With Nela out of sight, Alex walked up to one of the guards. Being left to his own devices, he had managed to work enough of the gag out to express words.

With his mouth close to the guard's ear, Alex whispered, "Un-do my gag and then go find scissors to cut through my zip-ties."

The guard took the gag off Alex and then brought scissors from the nightstand drawer and cut his zip-ties. He was free now and before he freed others, he needed to trap the monster. Through the door he went, fully confident that nothing could stop him.

***

5 Years Earlier

The scene was set up and Alex was ready to watch like a fly on the wall. He sat in plain sight, but everyone had been instructed to ignore him. In front of him, Ana's abusive boyfriend was going to town doggy style on the bride to be while she was still wearing her dress. The humorous thing about the scenario was that Alex didn't even have to use his powers on the boyfriend. Once he heard that Isabella was interested, he had happily accepted the bait. Of course, Alex had pushed Isabella to be interested and the two met with instant fireworks.

The door burst open. Ana and her mother screamed and shouted at the scene in front of them. Alex couldn't take his eyes off Ana, her beauty was unparalleled, even with the blushing bride in the room.

"Rico! Isabella!" Ana yelled in disbelief. She ran out of the room, no longer able to bear the sight.

The mother ran over and grabbed Rico's ear as he reluctantly pulled out of her daughter with his cock still hard and wet.

The incoherent Spanish ranting could only be described as a threat as she kicked Rico out of the room and slammed the door shut behind him. Her next confrontation was with her daughter, but before Alex would let her, he asked the mother what she said.

"I told him that he needed to leave the wedding now and if I saw him again, I would let Mr. Garcia know what happened. He is also done with my daughter Ana."

Alex gave them both instructions to speak in English and stepped back.

"What the hell is the matter with you?"

"I don't know, it just happened." Isabella said.

It wasn't a lie. As far as Isabella knew, she had just suddenly desired Rico's cock. The door burst open again and Ana strolled back in. She slapped Isabella across the face and her Spanish tongue took over berating her sister. Alex was mesmerized by her beauty, even in anger. The way her tiny nose flared during her fiery passion only added to his own burning desire.

Now that his plan was complete, there was one thing left to do. Meeting a lover and forcing them from someone else was not something Alex wanted to do again. During his past encounters after stealing women, in the brief moments of high emotion, he could see their longing for their former partner. That's why it was important that Ana had a reason to despise Rico. From there, Alex could take over guilt free. He left the squabbling family and made his way to the final part of his plan.

***

Present Day

The hallway was dark, but the bits of light from the glassed-in side rooms illuminated the path along with Nela's collections. In one room there were about 50 women of different ethnicities, shapes and sizes, standing in various colours of lingerie. Alex put his hand up to the glass.

"Speak to me." Alex said.

But there was no response from inside. They were 50 different toys that Nela likely used for her own nefarious desires. They were also 50 people that Alex would soon free. Down the hall, another glass window showcased a different scene. There were 5 of the most beautiful women and two of the most handsome men he had ever seen. The women were dressed to the nines, wearing designer lingerie with flawless makeup, and diamonds that sparkled from any angle. The men wore tailored suits and were clean shaven with a haircut that looked fresh. Around each of their left wrists was a diamond encrusted watch which also let the light dance through it.

All in all, the scene looked like an advertisement for diamonds or a fragrance. What did Nela do with them? All of them were positioned separately in various professional modelling poses. A touch of the face, sitting with the watch on display, standing with the hand up showcasing the beautiful gem. Each pose likely encapsulating a bit of the models' personalities.

The pathway kept going and as Alex moved, the display behind him went dark only for the next display to light up. The next illuminated box was different from the other two in the sense that each model was now on a podium dressed in a variety of outfits with a little plaque at the bottom. Alex walked up to the glass and read the plaque of the first model with flowing black hair who was wearing a black leather jacket and denim booty shorts. The plaque read 'My First Lesbian Experience.' The second podium had two Asian twins dressed like schoolgirls and the plaque read, 'My First Twin Threesome.'

Every podium told a different story and shed more light on Nela. The power had fully consumed her and instead of trying to be morally responsible, she acted like the goddess she thought she was and played with any toy she could get her hands on. Each person was collected as a memento for a likely insignificant moment in Nela's life all because she could do it. In the back row, Alex saw a familiar face. It was Trish. The plaque was too far away to read, but she was now seemingly part of the collection.

Unlike the other display rooms, this one had a door. Alex turned the knob and was pleased it was unlocked. He ran through the displays until he made it to Trish's. Her plaque read 'The Day I Met the Love of My Life.' Clearly Nela was delusional if she thought Alex was going to fall in love with her.

"Trish, return to normal, but remain calm."

The blonde's pleasant smile and pose morphed into a concerned look. Alex helped her down and hugged her.

"What is going on, Alex? Whatever the woman is doing, I can't stop it."

"It's okay, I'm going to get you of here."

Alex grabbed her hand and lead her back to the door. But to his dismay, it was now locked.

"Shit."

Nela appeared in the window and waved to get Alex's attention.

"You let me out of here, right now." Alex said.

Nela made a signal to her ear and shrugged her shoulders. She lifted her phone up and her voice boomed over the display speakers.

"I can't hear you Alex, but I know you can hear me." Nela said. "Until you're ready to cooperate, this is your new home."

Alex banged on the glass, but Nela was not phased. She stood with her hands on her hips and waited for Alex to fall in line. There was nothing he could do but go along with her plan until there was a perfect moment to retake control. He held Trish's hand and stared at Nela awaiting whatever game she was going to play. Nela smiled wickedly at his complacency.

"Even though I don't have power over you right now, you're going to do what I say, is that understood?" Nela asked.

Alex nodded his head.

"Good. Now put my trophy back in its place."

Having not shot his load in quite a while, Alex was at full power. But Nela was deceivingly clever, which he had not anticipated. Whenever he got his next shot, he would not make that same mistake. Trish was still calm, but her face never lost the concerned look. After what he had learned about her past, he had no desire to continue a relationship with her but he also had no intentions of holding it against her. Unfortunately, she would have to remain as a trophy until he could escape.