All Comments on 'Rum, Sodomy and the Lash Ch. 11'

by LibertyElyot

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
"Oh I FORGOT, how GOOD this was!"

I read this a while back and thought you were gonna end it at chapter 10. It's an excellent series and glad you rounded it off with this chapter. Kitty and the Captain are marvellous, impetous characters and am so glad you wrote more about them, but not so happy that it has to come to an end. Possibly the best pirate themed story here. More, please?

You have a great talent for writing : witty dialogue and very descriptive; please write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hrmmm

It's too bad it ended, I was really enjoying it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wonderful work...

OMG! Defiitly the best story I read in recent days. Keep it up. Write more stories and keep the story line simple like how you wrote this one. Great work.

thelastempressthelastempressabout 15 years ago
wonderful!

Thank you for this last chapter. This series has been a very enjoyable read. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More Chapters?

Maybe there will be more chapters at some point? :)

I just didn't want it to be over .... and why did it take the Captain 6 months to save kitty? lol

WinkWink19WinkWink19almost 15 years ago
Does it really have to end??

Oh my. I enjoyed everything about this story. You are so wonderful at describing everything. Such perfect characters. Thanks for sharing with us. You should think about writing more, either on the same or similar storyline, or something completely new! Would LOVE to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWESOME

if i could give higher than 100 i would. ur stories were AMAZING. plzplzplz write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
amazing

i enjoy historical romance novels and this was right up my alley great job

rosamundirosamundiabout 14 years ago
lever title for a brilliant story

You're a wonderful writer! This is really a perfect story - hot sex, growing relationship, interesting characters and excellent historical accuracy. The last especially thrilled me - you knew about broadside ballad sellers at executions! :) Anyway, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC

i love how you build the story from the beginning to the very end... you got some humor as well, which is a perfect addition to the tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Very good story, now and then tries too hard with the old time language but a great read nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i absolutely loved this story. good job! :)

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
Good read !

Great story ....well written .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I think your story was amazing. You are a phenomenal writer and you should definitely write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story! I know you wrote this many years ago, but I enjoyed reading it. Great characters and pace. I enjoyed the dialogue and banter between the characters. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous