Rummates Pt. 02

Story Info
Baby it's cold outside--2 bi men and 1 hot woman.
5.7k words
4.55
8.5k
11

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,086 Followers

Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

**.**

Hope Murphy smiled at their guest as they sat in the comfortable living room. Behind Brett's back, they could hear the clatter of TJ's work as the young man labored in the kitchen.

"I, uh, I didn't know anyone ever made their own eggnog," Brett offered.

"Hmm? Oh, oh yeah. I didn't either," Hope smiled and crossed her well-toned legs.

Casually, she kicked her left pump, dangling the shoe off of her foot. Brett watched her easy, relaxed movements.

"Well, I said to myself, eggnog came from somewhere; they didn't always have it in the carton in the store," TJ said, entering the living room.

He set the tray onto the coffee table and served Hope a glass of eggnog and a plate with three rum balls on it. He then served Brett and finally sat next to Hope on the couch, his own glass of heavily doctored eggnog in hand.

"Hi. I'm TJ Harrelson; this is my girlfriend Hope Murphy," TJ said as they savored the creamy goodness of the eggnog, enjoyed the burn of the rum.

"And I'm Brett Wagner," Brett smiled; they'd already done the introductions over the email, then the telephone call, and finally at the front door of the rustic looking log cabin.

"Hi Brett," TJ said. "So, uh, let's tell you a little about ourselves and what we're looking for in a roommate, okay?"

"Sounds good," Brett said, brushing his shoulder length blond hair back with his hand.

"Did you play football in high school?" Hope asked, admiring Brett's muscled body, displayed in his tight pullover sweater.

"Little bit," Brett admitted, unconsciously flexing his muscles.

"Me too," TJ smiled. "Go Mustangs."

"What he actually means is go Defenders," Hope smiled, affectionately rubbing TJ's muscled thigh through his track pants.

"Oh, I'm sure you two really mean to say go Wolves," Brett smiled.

"Anyway," TJ said.

"Yes, anyway," Hope smiled. "I was raised by a single mother who loved me; I know she did. And, she taught me that love cannot truly be defined and contained."

"My mom had my older brother, Cooper," TJ said. "Just like Hope, my mom was one that believed that love is not, cannot and will not be confined, contained, limited. She had three lovers that lived with us. And all three of her boyfriends also loved one another."

"Huh," Brett said, shifting his erection in his jeans.

"My mom was a teacher at Northside; go Defenders," Hope said. "Anyway, we're on a class field trip to the state capital..."

"Nashville?" Brett asked.

"Hmm? No, no, Baton Rouge," Hope laughed, a beautiful, musical laugh.

"We're originally from Louisiana. DeGarde, Louisiana," TJ said.

"I thought your accent was a little odd," Brett agreed.

"Our accent? Uh, you're the one with the weird accent," Hope teased.

"Anyway, while we're there, the school's air conditioning units? Big old massive things up on the roof of the school?" Hope said, losing her smile.

"The roof was probably forty, fifty years old," TJ said when Hope lapsed into silence.

"Whole thing collapsed. Bunch of teachers died, crushed to death," Hope finished, voice small.

"I, I'm so sorry," Brett said as TJ hugged his girlfriend.

"Anyway," Hope said after a moment.

"Oh, hey, you want another eggnog?" TJ asked, seeing that Brett's glass was empty.

"I uh, yeah, but I don't want to look like a lush," Brett smiled. "By the way, these rum balls? I, they're delicious."

"Anyway," Hope smiled as TJ took the empty plates and the three glasses into the kitchen. "I, the school settled with me, with the families of all the people that got killed."

"And, really? We really couldn't stay in DeGarde," TJ said, bringing three glasses of eggnog into the living room.

"Too many memories," Hope agreed.

"And, too many people knew me as the kid with the weird parents," TJ agreed.

"Even with the settlement? I knew, that money? Wasn't going last forever," Hope said.

"So as soon as we graduated," TJ said. "We decided we'd come out here, go to Norwill University."

"Go Cyclones!" Hope enthused.

"So, y'all knew each other before?" Brett asked, enjoying the cloying taste of the eggnog, the burn of the rum.

"Hmm? Oh, oh yes," TJ said.

"He was the quarterback of those nasty losers, the Kimble Mustangs," Hope smiled at TJ.

"And she was one of the cheerleaders for the poor, pathetic Northside Defenders," TJ smiled, cuddling against Hope.

"Anyway," Hope said.

Brett noticed that Hope, and to a degree, TJ said 'anyway' a lot. He'd had a friend in high school that said 'you know' quite often. It was distracting, listening to several 'you knows' scattered throughout a conversation.

Hope had honey blonde hair that reached down to the backs of her thighs. Her breasts, what Brett could see through the bulky sweater, appeared to be quite generous. Again, it was hard to tell with her bulky sweater, but she did appear to have a slim waist. Her hips swelled out beautifully; he could see that in her gray wool skirt. Her legs were encased in smoke colored stockings and her burgundy pumps did match her sweater. Her face was round, with large brown eyes, button nose, and pouting lips. She'd applied burgundy lipstick and her fingernails were polished with burgundy polish.

Next to her, TJ was muscular, with long whitish blond hair that he had pulled back into a ponytail. His square face was strong, lightly tanned. His big brown eyes were deep, soulful. His nose was a strong one and his smile was wide, friendly.

"First game. Very first game of the season," TJ said. "Oh! Man! Did we spank them? Score was like a hundred to nothing?"

"Forty one to fourteen," Hope corrected, lightly slapping TJ's arm. "You're going to tell it? Tell it right."

"Anyway," Hope said to Brett. "After the game? We all line up to shake hands, tell one another 'good game' and 'we'll get you next time' and all that stuff."

"And I saw her and walked up and asked her out," TJ said.

"And I was like, 'what? You just beat us. Like I would ever go out with you?'" Hope laughed, a happy light hearted laugh.

"And I said, 'look, I don't want to beg, but I will if I have to,'" TJ smiled and the two shared a soft, passionate kiss.

"Your turn," TJ said, turning to face Brett.

"My turn what?" Brett asked, finishing his second glass of the eggnog.

"Tell us why you're here," Hope said, finishing her own glass of eggnog.

"TJ did not ask; he took Hope's glass and Brett's glass. He brought three full glasses into the living room and again settled on the couch next to Hope.

"I uh, well, I, you know I was on the football team; Defensive Tacle," Brett said.

In John Sevier High School, the football players were minor gods. The cheerleaders were likewise held in high esteem. Brett was not the star quarterback, but Brett was often featured in the sports section of the local newspaper, was quite often voted 'Defensive Player of the Week' and twice was nominated to be MVP of their local high school athletes.

"My girlfriend was Belinda Dunsten," Brett said, lapsing into silence as he remembered the cute, sweet, curly headed brunette cheerleader.

Even at nineteen years old, the five foot, eight inch girl sported a 29A chest and nearly flat backside. Because she was so self-conscious of what she perceived as shortcomings, Belinda was willing to do anything the handsome blond Brett Wagner wanted to do.

"Anyway," Brett slowly said, then smiled; he was starting to pick up Hope's annoying speech habit.

Baseball season was just starting for John Sevier High School. Coming into the locker room, Brett saw that three of the baseball players had cornered Robby Colton, a small, scrawny bookish kid. Brett did wonder why the boy was in the locker room in the first place; the buses had all left for the day. He watched as Robby tearfully pushed his oversized glasses up his button nose.

"Fun's over, guys. Hey, want to pick on someone your own size?" Brett said, wedging himself between Robby and the three bullies.

"Break it up, guys," Coach Samuels ordered, striding into the locker room.

Brett fought down his annoyance; he was sure Coach Samuels had been within hearing distance the entire time the three bullies had been tormenting the unfortunate Robby Colton. When, and only when it looked like one or more of his precious athletes might get hurt, then the obese man interjected himself into the fracas.

"Started working out with him, trying to help him bulk up," Brett said. Walked him home after school, after baseball practice, after we pumped some iron. Those three ass holes, I don't know, they just had a hard on for Robby."

Robby lived in a nice house, a very nice house. Brett thought that six of the trailers he and his father lived in could easily fit into the Colton home and there would be room to spare.

Robby's bedroom was cavernous. He had a study area; Brett was impressed by the number of books Robby had. He was also impressed by the computer system in Robby's room.

"Oh, you uh you want a coke or something?" Robby asked, opening a small refrigerator.

"Dude, you got a fridge in your room?" Brett asked, dutifully impressed.

Sitting on the couch, watching television and sipping their cokes, Robby admitted, he had 'sauntered into the locker room, hoping to catch a glimpse of one or more of the handsome athletes in a state of undress. He tensed, waiting for Brett's exclamation of disgust, Brett's rejection. When Brett shrugged, Robby leaned over and pressed his lips to Brett's lips.

Brett did not scream, did not push Robby away. Brett returned Robby's kiss with equal passion.

After a few minutes, the two eighteen year old boys undressed. They lay on Robby's king sized bed, softly touching one another and kissing. Despite being short and scrawny, Robby had a fairly impressive six inches of meat.

Robby was fascinated by Brett's fat eight inches of angry meat and Brett's heavy balls in the hairless sac. Brett knew how to give a blow job, mainly by following Belinda's example. He gripped Robby's erection and licked around the purple plum shaped head. He slapped Robby's head with the flat of his tongue, then licked all around the head as if he were licking an ice cream cone. Brett moaned when Robby's own hot mouth sucked hungrily at Brett's thick cock.

Brett sank his mouth down, stroking the shaft of Robby's cock. He swallowed, bringing more and more of Robby's cock into his mouth.

From time to time, whenever they were drawing near to her curfew, Belinda would speed things up by thrusting a finger into Brett's rectum. She would massage his prostate while frantically bobbing her head up and down the length of Brett's cock. Brett didn't know what he liked more; her frantic noises or the probing finger. He did know she enjoyed when he would slap her ass, hard, urging her to hurry up, calling her bitch.

Robby gave a guttural scream and loosed a torrent of sperm into Brett's mouth when Brett jammed a finger into Robby's ass. Robby whined, whimpered and shuddered as he spurted rope after rope of his semen into Brett's mouth.

A moment later, Brett loosed his own load deep into Robby's throat. Robby pulled Brett's cock out of his throat and held Brett's cock just inside of his lips. Brett heard Robby's murmur of pleasure as he tasted, savored the taste of Brett's semen.

Leaving Robby's room, Brett met Robby's mother. Shauna was a petite woman with surprisingly large breasts and a sassy smile. Robby later told Brett that the breasts were fake and the smile was chemically induced.

The next time Brett fucked Belinda, he actually felt somewhat guilty, as if he were cheating on Robby. Guilty or not, Brett fucked the eager cheerleader twice, then cleaned her pussy with his mouth. After cleaning her, he continued, licking and sucking her to another squealing, gasping orgasm.

"Spring Prom's coming up," Brett said easily as he pulled his father's pickup truck in front of Belinda's home.

"I uh, oh! I, I didn't tell you?" Belinda stammered.

"Tell me what?" Brett asked, looking at her very nervous face.

"Uh, Tanner? Tanner James?" Belinda stammered. "He uh, he asked me and uh, since you ain't asked me yet, I uh, I said 'yes.'"

"Oh. Okay," Brett said.

"That's it?" Belinda asked angrily. "Just 'okay?'"

"Um, y'all have fun?" Brett suggested. "What, Belinda? What you want me to say?"

"How about 'no?' How about 'you're my girl?'" Belinda screamed.

"Get out, Belinda. I don't have time for your high school shit," Brett sighed.

Through the large picture window of the warm, comfortable living room, Brett could see large fluffy flakes of snow lazily drifting down. Brett finished his third glass of heavily doctored eggnog. He did not look at the attractive couple seated on the couch.

"Anyway, what happened?" Hope asked after a long moment of silence.

"Monday after prom? She showed up with a big old black eye and busted lip," Brett said somberly. "Never did get it out of her what happened."

"And Robby?" TJ asked.

"I, I'd rather not talk about that," Brett said quietly. "Y'all, y'all got a bathroom?"

"Right over here," Hope said, getting to her feet.

Outside of the small, clean half-bath, Hope put a small hand on Brett's muscled chest. He paused and looked into her deep brown eyes. Hope stood on tip-toes and placed a soft kiss onto Brett's lips. Then she walked back to the couch.

Returning, Brett saw that he now had a fresh glass of eggnog. Hope and TJ smiled as Brett again sat in the comfortable velour chair.

"Anyway, we, your references checked out," Hope said.

"Really?" Brett asked, surprised.

"You uh, you seem kind of surprised," TJ smiled as Brett sipped the rum laden beverage.

"Well, yeah. I mean, not that they checked out, but that you checked them that fast," Brett said.

"Internet's a wonderful thing, ain't it?" TJ said.

(Neither TJ nor Hope told Brett what else they'd found while he was in the bathroom. TJ had done a search on Robert Colton and found no matches in the Norwill area. But a 'Robin Colton' had come up and Hope and TJ read about Robin Colton's father being arrested for savagely, brutally beating his son when his son decided to come out of the closet. They'd not had time to read what had become of Robin, though; they heard the flush of the toilet.)

"Anyway, Brett, what are you looking for in roommates?" Hope asked, again absently dangling her burgundy pump from her toes.

"I, I'm wondering just how to word it," Brett said carefully. "I mean, how do I say it so I don't sound crude or vulgar?"

Hope smiled and swiveled her smile to include TJ. TJ smiled, then turned and kissed Hope softly on her lips.

"Anyway, how about I go first?" Hope asked. "I'm looking for someone besides TJ here to fuck. I'm looking for someone who will fill my holes, fuck me like a bitch in heat. That help any?"

"And I'm looking for someone who will suck my dick, someone who's dick I can suck," TJ said. "Someone who will fuck my ass; God, I have been wanting someone just fill me up. Someone who will let me fuck him."

"In short, someone we can share ourselves with, fully and completely," Hope said.

"Well, I'm Brett Wagner. I'm looking for a beautiful blonde I can fuck, fuck all three of her holes," Brett smiled widely. "But I'm also looking for a buddy, a pal I can watch football with, someone who's not afraid to bet a blow job on the next field goal, someone that will take it up the ass if and when the Tennessee Titans fuck up and don't beat the spread."

Brett put down his half-full glass of eggnog. He smiled at TJ and Hope.

"I like pussy. I love pussy. But, thanks to Robby? I found out I really like the taste of man-juice. I love sucking dick. And, had he not been suck a scaredy-cat? Bet I would have loved plugging his tight little ass," Brett said. "But, every time we'd try, he'd start whining it's too big, it's too big, it hurts, it hurts, oh stop."

"Think it's ready?" Hope asked TJ.

"Hmm? The bedroom? Oh, I'm sure it is; I started the fire when he said he was on his way," TJ smiled, getting to his feet and helping her out of her seat.

"Come on," Hope smiled, holding out a dainty hand for Brett. "Stairs are over here."

Hope did not let go of Brett's hand when they reached the rough-hewn steps to the cabin's second floor. TJ allowed the couple to proceed him and followed, enjoying the sight of Hope's delectable rear end as her skirt clung to her form.

At the door of the first bedroom on the left, Hope paused and allowed Brett to look in at the neatly made bed. Leaning into the room, Brett was able to see the three-quarter bathroom. The sparkling clean bathroom had a sink, a commode, and a fairly large shower stall.

"Nice," Brett agreed as Hope led the two males to the second door on the right.

With a smile and flourish, Hope opened the door. Both Brett and TJ could feel the blast of warm air that seeped out. Hope proceeded both men into the large bedroom. In the fireplace, a crackling blaze spread warmth throughout the room. The California king canopy bed was neatly made; TJ could not stand to leave the bedroom until the bed was neatly made.

Brett smiled at the large Raggedy Andy and the large Teddy Bear that sat on the bed. Hope smiled as she hugged the Alana's Playtime Raggedy Boy before placing him on the floor. She also hugged Mr. Bear and placed him in front of the Raggedy Boy.

Brett felt TJ's arm come around his waist. Brett turned and the two men kissed, a warm, friendly lip to lip kiss. TJ rubbed Brett's bicep affectionately before stepping back.

"Now..." Hope said, wiggling out of her burgundy cable knit sweater.

Brett smiled, seeing her large breasts bobble into view. He was terrible at guessing bra sizes, breasts sizes, but estimated that Hope probably wore a 32D. Her areolae were roughly the size of a half-dollar coin and were light brown in color. Her nipples were erect, protruding about a half inch. Despite their large size, her breasts had very little sag to them.

Hopes waist was slim and her navel was a little nick in her lightly tanned belly.

Next to him, TJ had pulled his long sleeved tee shirt up and off, baring his muscled chest. TJ's abdomen was the washboard abdomen many men aspire for. TJ's hips were narrow and his thighs looked ready to burst from the track pants.

Hope unzipped her gray skirt and let the garment slide down her sleek stocking clad legs. Her pussy was covered by a soft triangle of blonde curls. Her hips flared out enticingly from her narrow waist. When she turned and bent to pick up sweater and skirt, her sweetly rounded buttocks were displayed to the two men.

Brett peeled his own sweater up and off, revealing his muscled chest and washboard abdomen. He used the toe of his left foot to kick off his tennis shoe.

Brett paused as TJ slid his track pants down and off. Brett felt his own cock give a jerk and twitch as TJ's fat seven and a half inches came into view.

"Oh, come here," Hope cooed, seeing TJ's erection.

Brett kicked off his other tennis shoe as TJ and Hope lay on the bed. Brett peeled his snug jeans down and off as Hope swallowed TJ's erection into her hungry mouth.

"Daisy chain?" TJ asked Hope and she nodded her head in agreement.

"Daisy chain," TJ informed Brett as Brett knee-walked onto the bed where the couple lay.

Hope cocked her right leg up, bent at the knee. Brett wiggled into position, breathing deeply of Hope's enticing scent. He groaned as he felt TJ's hot mouth teasing the head of his cock. His groan grew louder as TJ swallowed more and more of his cock. Brett lapped, almost urgently at Hope's fragrant pussy, seeking out her pleasure bud.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,086 Followers
12