Rummates Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmph!" he heard Hope grunt and knew he'd found her clitoris.

TJ stroked the length of Brett's cock. When he had more than half of Brett's thick erection in his mouth, TJ began to fondle Brett's heavy balls.

"Mmng, mm oh," Brett grunted as TJ used lips and tongue and suction to milk his cock.

Brett cocked his right leg up, bent at the knee. TJ's thick finger gently rubbed around Brett's anus. Brett realized that TJ's finger was coated with gel.

"Mmng, mm hmm," Brett moaned as the thick finger was pushed into his rectum.

Bret redoubled his efforts to pleasure Hope, but the delicious feelings in his cock and balls and in his rectum was making it hard to think. Brett began to thrust one, then two fingers into Hope and she moaned her approval.

"Mm, oh, oh God yes," Brett groaned as TJ jammed a second thick finger into Brett's ass.

Brett suckled on Hope's fat clitoris and thrust his two fingers into her, seeking her g-spot. He reached his other hand out to fondle her breasts and found that she was pinching and tugging her right nipple. He reached and began to tug and twist her left nipple.

"Mm hmm, oh, oh yes," Hope enthused.

"Oh, oh yes, oh yes," Brett hissed out as TJ's thick fingers fucked his willing ass.

"I, oh, oh man," Brett groaned, dangerously close to ejaculation.

"Aieegh!" Hope suddenly cried out and Brett felt his face become quite wet.

"Mm, I oh God," Brett groaned and began pumping a stream of semen into TJ's sucking mouth.

Hope gave out a second cry and again, Brett felt his face become wet. He slowly fell away from her and gently pushed TJ's mouth from his far-too-sensitive cock.

"I, man!" Brett wheezed out a moment later.

"Good?" Hope needlessly asked, then softly kissed Brett before he could answer.

"Very good," Brett agreed as TJ flopped down next to his other side. "Very, very good."

"Yeah?" TJ asked, smiling.

"Very, very good," Brett agreed and the two men kissed.

Brett then grunted as he felt Hope's hot, wet mouth encircle the head of his flaccid cock. His cock was quick to rise and Hope took him into her mouth, down to the root. Her nose pressed into his blond pubic hair and Brett grunted as her tongue snaked out and lapped at his heavy balls.

Wordlessly, the trio swung into another daisy chain. Brett stroked TJ's fat meat for a moment, then lapped at TJ's cockhead as if he were licking an ice cream cone. Hope let out a guttural grunt as TJ began to lick and finger her wet pussy.

Despite his recent ejaculation, Hope very quickly brought Brett to the brink. When she thrust two fingers into his rectum, Brett barked out and spurted his semen into her gulping mouth. A moment later, Brett's own mouth filled with TJ's salty semen.

"Good?" Hope asked, then kissed Brett.

"Good," Brett weakly agreed. "Very good."

TJ padded from the large bedroom, nude except for some moccasins. Brett began to toy with Hope's breasts, first just handling them, then softly kissing and sucking on her nipples. She cooed and thrust her breasts against his face.

TJ returned a few moments later with three glasses of strawberry flavored Coconut Water over ice and some crackers and cheese. The trio lay back against the mound of pillows, Hope sandwiched between the two men. Quietly, they snacked on the cheese and crackers and sipped the refreshing beverages.

"Anyway," Hope declared as TJ placed the tray onto the floor next to the bed.

"Anyway?" Brett asked, smiling.

"First one gets hard gets to fuck me," Hope said, gripping their flaccid cocks in her small hands. "Gets to fuck my hot, wet pussy, fill it up with delicious, sweet sperm and then gets to clean me up, oh GOODY! Yay TJ!"

Hope leaned over and kissed Brett, a sloppy, playful kiss. Brett felt no rancor over not winning the right to fuck her first; he knew his turn would come before long.

"But, you get to fuck TJ," Hope declared, stroking Brett's erection.

"So, I win," Brett declared.

"We all win," Hope giggled happily and released Brett's cock so she could get into position for TJ.

TJ did not immediately slide his thick cock into Hope's waiting pussy. TJ took the time to kiss his girlfriend, took the time to touch her wobbling breasts, her flat belly. Brett watched, memorizing TJ's movements for when he would get the opportunity to fuck the beautiful blonde.

"In time, this might become love," Brett told himself. "But right now? It's a fuck. Pure and simple; it's just a fuck."

"Oh baby, come on, quit teasing me," Hope moaned, hips bucking upward as TJ fingered her.

Both TJ and Hope moaned when he did slide himself into her. THey kissed hungrily as TJ sank into her depths.

Brett found himself slowly masturbating as he watched the very attractive couple making love. Apparently, the two had been together for some time; their movements were fluid and natural.

"I'm oh, I'm..." Hope moaned then squealed in orgasm.

Watching her beautiful face twist and contort in ecstasy, Brett caught the small smile of triumph on TJ's handsome face. Brett Watched as TJ backed away slightly, giving Hope room to buck and thrash in her pleasure. Her arms held TJ loosely, her sleek legs fell away from his hips.

"Oh baby, you, oh God, you're the best," Hope breathed and pulled TJ close for another series of kisses.

Twice more, TJ managed to bring Hope to screaming, shuddering orgasms and twice more, Hope rewarded TJ with kisses. Just after she began kissing him a third time, TJ stiffened and bellowed his own climax.

'Tube's on the table right there," Hope said once she and TJ had caught their breaths.

"Hmm? Oh, okay," Brett said, seeing a large tube of desensitizing lubricant on the nightstand.

TJ lay on his back, a single pillow under his head. Hope gripped the high headboard and knelt above TJ's face.

"Mm hmm," TJ grunted as Brett slid a greased finger into TJ's rectum.

Brett looked at Hope's shapely buttocks as she lowered her crotch to TJ's face. He then focused on readying TJ's ass for fucking.

"Mm, mmng, I, oh, oh..." Hope panted as TJ licked and fingered her.

"Mm, mm, I oh augh!" TJ cried out as the head of Brett's greasy cock pressed into his anus.

Brett paused to let TJ become accustomed to the intrusion. After a long moment, Brett pressed forward again.

"Mmng! I oh God," TJ cried out as Brett pressed another fraction of an inch of his cock into TJ's clutching, struggling bowels.

Brett could feel TJ's rectal muscles trying to force his cock out of TJ's bowels. Brett could feel his cockhead rubbing against TJ's slick anal walls. He could feel TJ's pulse as TJ's inner walls constricted tightly around Brett's cock.

Brett watched Hope's delectable rear shake as TJ licked and fingered her to orgasm. He edged forward, pushing more of himself into TJ's willing hole.

Hope dismounted TJ's face and swiveled around. She again straddled TJ's face, facing Brett. Hope leaned forward and kissed Brett passionately. Brett returned her kiss as he pushed more than half of his length into TJ's wiggling, writhing bowels.

Despite his previous ejaculations, Brett managed to fuck TJ for only a few moments before he stiffened and hollered out in climax. Hope laughed happily and dismounted TJ's face.

"I, so, so how soon can you move in?" TJ wheezed out as Brett slowly pulled his softening cock from TJ's bowels.

"Soon as I can find my car in all this snow," Brett smiled. "Everything's in the back."

Brett awoke to see pale sunlight spilling into the bedroom. Someone, probably TJ, had pulled the curtains of the floor to ceiling windows open during the night. Next to Brett, Hope slept, her face so soft and content. Her large breasts were encased in a flannel camisole top of virginal white.

Looking around, Brett did not see TJ. Brett's anus throbbed, a pleasant reminder of last night's excesses. Brett's morning wood gave a firm twitch as Brett remembered getting on his hands and knees.

Belinda's thin fingers had felt wonderful sliding in and out of Brett's rectum. Robby's blunt fingers had felt wonderful as Robby probed Brett's rectum. TJ's thick finger had felt truly wonderful as TJ used two, then three fingers to lubricate Brett's ass, ready Brett for his first ass fuck.

Hope had seemed to sense that this was a moment between the two new roommates and sat back against her mound of pillows. Brett involuntarily tensed when he felt the mattress sag behind him. Brett tried to relax his sphincter, relax his anus, but that seemed to just make him tense up even more.

That first jab of white hot pain had been electric. Brett sucked in a lungful of air as a blinding, searing pain engulfed him from his anus outward.

Brett knew, just on the other side of this pain would be a wonderful, glorious ectasy. Again, despite the overwhelming, excruciating pain, Brett tried to relax. He let out his breath, slowly, methodically.

He almost laughed; his baseball coach, Coach Walker would have told him to 'walk it off, Wagner, walk it off.' But, walking it off was not an option. Brett grunted; he could feel the head of TJ's cock pushing slowly and steadily into his rectum.

Brett jerked in a spasm of pain as his rectal muscles continued to struggle against the intrusion. Brett felt his balls tighten, felt his cock jerk and twitch despite the pain.

"I, oh, oh mother fucker," Brett grunted as TJ's cock continued to push into him.

"Oh, oh mother fucker!" Brett gasped out as a slow warmth began to push the pain aside.

Brett could feel TJ's cock rubbing along his rectal walls. Brett could feel the thick member sliding against his tightly clenched anus, rubbing, rasping deliciously against Brett's hole.

"Aw, fuck, fuck me, fuck me man, fuck me," Brett groaned as waves of pleasure radiated from his hole outward.

Both men grunted when TJ had his thick cock fully imbedded in Brett's willing ass. Both men again grunted as TJ began to pull out. Within moments, both men were grunting and panting as TJ rammed his cock into Brett's ass.

In the pale morning light, Brett knew what his father would have said about what Brett and TJ and Hope had done the previous evening. His father would have called him 'disgusting, an abomination, a pussy.' The man would have dredged up some Biblical quotes, even though the man held religion in contempt.

Hope did not stir as Brett wiggled out of the large, comfortable bed. He found his boxers and slid them on, then pulled his socks onto his feet; the floor was cold.

Brett found TJ in the kitchen. The two men smiled and hugged, giving one another affectionate kisses.

"Eggnog waffles," TJ explained as he hand-whisked the ingredients together. "Coffee's right there."

"What time's your first class?" Brett asked, seeing that it was almost eight in the morning.

"Look at your cell phone," TJ smiled. "Classes are cancelled today; they're talking about a blizzard coming down from up north."

Looking out the window, Brett saw large flakes falling quite rapidly. Getting up, Brett saw a snowdrift where his Jeep Wrangler should be.

"But we have enough food?" Hope asked, entering the kitchen.

"Mm hmm, and enough rum," TJ agreed, pouring the first batch of waffles into the sizzling waffle iron.

"Yay! More time to get to know each other," Hope giggled happily.

"Good morning, Beautiful," TJ said, putting his ladle into the bowl with the batter.

"Good morning, Sweetheart," Hope said, stretching up for a kiss.

Cute slippers," Brett smiled, seeing the bunny slippers on Hope's feet.

"Thanks," Hope giggled, looking down at her own feet.

"Hey, Bunny, go hop upstairs and get your robe on; you know how cold those chairs are," TJ smiled at her.

"Oh? Won't warm up my butt if it gets too cold?" Hope asked, thrusting her butt at him.

"I will," Brett enthusiastically agreed and Hope let out another elated giggle.

The End.

*Author's Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that take the time to rate my works, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Hope Poland Murphy is the daughter of Margot Murphy and Ethan Mollenkay, the primary characters in 'Sugar Cubes Ch. 03' in the Mature category.

TJ Harrelson, Timothy Harrelson junior is the son of Megan, a primary character in 'Vodka: Vanilla.' Timmy Harrelson may or may not actually be the father of TJ; she had three male lovers sharing her bed. But Timmy wanted to be the father, begged to be the father, and Megan graciously gave Timmy the gift of a son. The father of TJ's older brother Cooper is Darrel Coop Cooper, another primary character in 'Vodka: Vanilla.' The father of Charity and Chasity, TJ's twin sisters is likewise undetermined.

And, that's it. Just a story of three young adults sharing drinks and flesh.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12