All Comments on 'Rumors Ch. 06'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

Sometimes stories take a life of there on so don't worry about it.

va45va45over 6 years ago
Family

This so so real and loving. Looking forward to the wedding and year one of four. Then the big move in day as one family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait to see the chapter

meme165meme165over 6 years ago
Confused about the Author's note

Reading the Author's note the implication is that this is the final part - "I hope you enjoyed the result" suggests that this is all there is, enjoying the result would suggest that there are more chapters to follow.

Please tell us there is more to come, as it stands at the moment it feels incomplete, almost as if you've stopped in mid sentence.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 6 years agoAuthor
@meme165

I certainly left this open to a sequel, but it would be under a different title. This is the end of the rumors' influence on their lives.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Sequels

To the anonymous commenter by email and any others complaining that I haven't already committed to writing a sequel, a couple of points:

1) I've already done one 4-novel series in less than two years of writing. About 250,000 words just for those 4 books. I did not map this out to be another. Hell, I didn't even plan on this being novel-length. It was meant only to explore the impact of the rumors on these lovers, including their response in planning a future somewhere else, a lot sooner than they would have otherwise.

2) This story is set in May-June 2017. If I were to write a sequel, it would begin with Tyler and Marissa's wedding in August and cover the 2017-2018 school year, as they struggle with being apart, bringing them back together in Tahoe in May. Is it May 2018 yet? As I was writing this story, wildfires were raging in northern California, not that far from the university where Annie would be studying. That would likely make its way into the story. Why would I write that sequel any time sooner than that?

3) I would be a lot more likely to write a sequel with a better reaction from readers than these 6 chapters have received. Giving me a 3 vote because this is where I stopped Rumors is the opposite of encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

I don't usually read stories over 2 chapters, however I have read all of these. I enjoyed all of them.

My comments have to be anonymous, I have forgot my Literotica sign on and password :)

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 6 years ago
I sure hope you continue...

This story is really good - I'd love to hear more about these characters...

Does Annie ever get her baby?

Artificial or natural?

oldmanmooreoldmanmooreover 6 years ago
Cliff hanger

I think you would be doing your readers a disservice by not continuing this story line. Your ability to portray the feelings of the characters and relationships deserves to be developed to its fullest. Please reconsider your decision.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Oh don't stop now

Please, we have to know how all the plans they have made pan out. I really think too that tyler should father Annie's baby. The risks these days are not much greater than an unrelated pregnancy and genetic testing can reveal any possible defects well before birth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To Leenysman... More please... in time

First of all I want to thank Leenysman for all 6 chapters of this story.

They are great, well written and deserving of the 5 star rating I gave each.

Only slight criticism is of a personal nature and that's the use of so many technical terms, I love math but when combined with Lawyer speak (trust, IRA, etc.) my head spins, but I understood enough of the math part to overlook enough of the legal jargon, for it not to effect my liking the story, like I said, its a personal issue of mine.

Thirdly I'm a long time writer and soon to be First time published author here which is why I'm writing anonymously, I understand rating and feedback is "our" payment for the stories we write and getting low ratings because you say you "may" not continue a story you wrote as unfair, I only ask that you think about adding more when the timing is right, I too read your P.S. as a this is the end! not as a wait there may be more later I hope you intended it to be.

My first story will be in either romance or mature category or both not sure how that works yet still editing my first story before submitting it but I will be writing in other genre later including incest/taboo so i read many stories this is the first of your's I've read and I'm sure I'll read more of your stuff, please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Advance it a couple of years.

I like Grandpa as 'baby-daddy'. You decide weather natural or artificial. Decide if all 4 in Colorado then Tahoe...etc? Separations suck. Even short ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cerebral

This is more than a jerk off story. More like one you should read with your lover. Way to go can't wait to see more from you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome Story!!!!

This is really an awesome story. I enjoyed the storyline and the well-rounded characters. The plot line and subject was also very well thought out. I am truly hoping that this is not the end of the story. There seems to be so much more to be written and developed with these characters.

The only criticism that I would have with the story, if this is the end of this story, that comes to a screeching halt with no clear conclusion.

Please continue this storyline of which it is much in need of.

Otherwise this is a very enjoyable read.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
better late than never!

i know - i got to this story a few months after it ran - but - like almost all your stories i loved it. 5 stars yet again. i liked the plot line, thought the 4 main characters were well developed and very compelling. i do agree with some of the comments that thought all the bank and financial chatter were a little long. i think in a way - maybe intentionally, i don't know - they made Tyler a little "dweeby". but otherwise - it was great. hope there's a sequel!

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
@goducks1

Tyler's a business major, as is Marissa (as was I, once upon a time) - it shouldn't be any surprise that he's a finance dweeb. And if you think that was a lot of financial chatter, you should have seen the first draft!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a hodgepodge!

This is a gallimawfry of related and unrelated topics; at least six variations of human sexual lifestyles, with forays in to genes, genetics, genealogy, tax advice, legal advice, real estate basics, business management principles, human sexual endurance capability challenges; along with some depiction of genuine sacrificial love experience. It could have only been concocted by someone with a higher level of experience, intelligence, imagination, and a truly twisted, diabolical mind set. And I'm looking forward to more. Please!

haag53haag53almost 6 years ago
This is great.

I hope that in the future if you add more to this story that you let your fans know.This was one of those stories that when you start to read it you have to go on and on.I was never disappointed in any of it,I did think Gary had a good ass kicking come to him but you handle it all very good.

John P. Haag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hoping for sequels

Really good story .

I am hoping you continue storyline with sequels on Marissa and Tyler's marriage, school , where they settle down after Marissa"s college graduation and how the foursome lasts.

Would also like a sequel that deals with the public marriage between Annie and Shelby , does Annie have a child by Shelby"s dad and how their aspects of the foursome survive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Sequel please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continuation please

Please write another story starting with Tyler's and Marissa"s formal marriage and going , at least, until their graduation and move to South Lake Tahoe.

Also a third story where Shelby and Annie temporarily move to Denver for Annie's studies then convert 2 one bedroom, 1 bath condos into a single 2 bedroom, 2 bath townhome with a staircase joining the lower floor ( Marissa and Tyler ) with the upper floor ( Shelby and Annie ) .

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the story but it was a bit too outlandish, over the top stuff. But I guess that is where fantasy takes over.

Leave the story where it ends,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!!!!!

I would love to see more chapters, such as the weddings and how Marissa’s parents accepted the incest. More like the first year second year and so on like the other story you wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Would love a sequel . Start with an August formal wedding for Tyler and Marissa at the house in Lake Tahoe a few days before they head to Boulder for college.Then a married Tyler and Marissa go off to college together .

cursrahcursrahover 3 years ago

please continue the story.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments

These Comments cover Ch 1-6. This was an enjoyable story to read. I liked the characters. I hope you will expand it some time in the future. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please

I have read other stores you have written available here, all I can say is that these stories are great and help me live out a fantasy I can't have due to loss. That being said I would get you to complete the story out a few more years, to them having babies, maybe including more research being provided by Annie in the future after she's completed school about how with them being half siblings is less of a risk then they thought so they could truly cement their family as a complete unit.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 3 years agoAuthor

As the story says, there are both biological and legal risks associated with having Tyler father Annie's child. While the genetic risk is half that of full siblings, it's twice that of first cousins, which is generally considered the limit in terms of risk. While first cousin relationships are legal in California and Colorado (but not Nevada), half-siblings are not and the existence of a child with them as parents is de-facto proof of that incest, even without witnesses. It's not worth either risk.

The desire here is that Annie wants her child to be related to Shelby and Tyler, but without reinforcing her and Tyler's father John's DNA, which is where the risk comes in. By opting for Shelby's dad Stan Smith, the baby would wind up related to both Tyler and Shelby by the same percentage (25) that Tyler is related to Annie, although in different ways. Shelby would be a half-sibling to the baby, while Tyler would be both half-uncle on the Campbell side and half-nephew on the Smith. It's safer, it's legal AND it opens the door to maybe renewing the incest between Stan, Delia and Shelby in a future sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, "extra" verbiage about tax planning and airplanes included. Since it includes specific 2018 dates, it may be too early to continue the series, as pregnancies at the earliest would be planned for the future as it is 2021 as this is written. The story in 2018 is still months away from the covid pandemic and how that could affect any of the characters as well as the economics of the business due to the pandemic.

I for one would have no problem reading about the continuing adventures of this foursome. I'll just be here waiting, singing "I'm My Own Grandpa" while I wait.

Thanks for the stories M. R. Leenysman. I appreciate you sharing your creative story telling talents with all of us here on Literotica. You obviously have more talent in your little finger than all the critics and whiners have in their whole body. Laugh at their pathetic gripes and then ignore them. It is what I do after reading the stories and the comments to those stories. Take care and stay safe.

rRC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would love a sequel reflecting on Marissa’s 4 years of college at the same university as Tyler, his MBA degree and getting a Real Estate license then their marriage and moving to Lake Tahoe.

Lots of college sex between Tyler and Marissa. Lots of wedding sex on their public wedding night.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchalmost 2 years ago

this story is cringe af

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@evil_monarch:

You say that, but I notice you said the same about Chapter 5 -- and KEPT READING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story gave it 5 stars but you can't stop it now you need to continue left us hanging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Yyyyaaaayyyy!!!! Such a good story...and I WOULD like to see a sequel to it...some years down the road...Shelby's Dad and Mom involved..."whole" family....maybe even Marissa's sisters??

Five**5**Stars...again and again!!🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💫💫💫💫💫

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Marissa is off to college with Tyler in August . Would love to hear their collegiate adventures. Especially when word gets around campus that Tyler is her fiancé. Also a winter vacation / wedding for Marissa and Tyler at the house that the Campbell Trust owns sounds great.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
wrong title

It should have been titled " Dummies Guide to Complicated Incest"...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved to hear more of the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
1940 Followers
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rumors Ch. 05 Previous Part
Rumors Series Info