Rumpus Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fingers, not her own, pushing into her, checking her readiness. Cynthia's fingers -- a woman's -- going into her body, widening, ensuring she had room. Again, the touch of tongue to her shoulder. Might Cynthia's tongue later venture where her fingers went? That was not Natalie's experience but, if it happened, it happened.

Natalie was invited to mount, get up upon the table. Lady Cynthia encouraging her forward with a gesture. The old duke more forceful, "up you go, my dear, ready yourself for a first engagement." But Natalie could not climb. Not with her hands tightly bound behind her back, even with the freedom a skirt allows.

She had not seen, had not noticed a third man in the background -- another man, another penis. A burly and tall man dressed all in black, indeed with coat tails, only his white shirt and starched collar relieved the blackness. Dark of hair, though his face betrayed he was not a young man, Natalie suspected the hair was dyed, the close shaving of his face nonetheless revealing what a beard he could grow, there was a darkness there. It was night-time, the beard would have grown during the day. Natalie suspected the man would be hairy all over, a great big beast of a man. Coming up to her he lifted her up onto the table as if she was a feather -- and she not, she was a big girl. He could force her and there would be nothing she could do about it. And, as he lifted her, she felt the hardness in his trousers. Another big cock. Would she be mounted or be mounting that one too? How many?

Upon the table she was arranged. Natalie really had no part in it. Her limbs were moved as she was positioned like a doll. A new experience. She liked it. Her knees placed upon the table either side of the naked boy's hips, Lady Cynthia neatly arranged her skirt so it flowed across his skin. Natalie with outthrust breasts looking down at the helpless and seemingly unwilling boy. Why did he not want intercourse with her? Why did he not wish to feel her wet heat? Either side of her the duke and butler, one man with penis exposed and hard, the other with it hidden but clearly erect. Beneath her skirt a third penis, a gold banded penis. Might she go from never having enjoyed a single white boy to having three pale penises inside her all of one evening?

Natalie had that itch she got. She had felt it before she left home, and it was there now. The itch to feel herself filled -- with cock.

Lady Cynthia's hand was under her skirt, fingers all over her -- and inside her body -- and then not. What was she doing under the skirt? Were her hands upon the boy's erection, her hand wet from Natalie and lubricating it? There was no need. Natalie was more than wet enough to accept a dry, hot, unlubricated cock. She would make it wet herself easily enough, ensure there was little friction -- but just enough! Was she positioning it ready for the insertion?

"Now!" One word from Lady Cynthia and the two men placed their hands upon Natalie's shoulders and pushed downwards with force. Clearly Lady Cynthia had been judging the potential connection, had been aiming the penis. Its smooth, shaped head parted her and the whole organ was thrust into her in one movement. One moment her vagina was achingly empty: the next it was full of young cock.

"Mmmph!" from beneath the lad's gag. A fruitless protest. His cock had already been forced into Natalie. She had been willing; him seemingly not. Nonetheless the mounting was forced, the sexual connection not made by either party to the copulation. Neither had lined up their sexual organs, neither had pushed against the other to effect a connection. It had been forced -- or was it enforced -- on both of them. Even if Natalie had been willing.

Hands under her arms, raising and lowering her. The actions of sexual intercourse; enjoyable rubbing together of organs with the aim of transferring semen out of the penis and into the vagina. The lad shaking his head, it going side to side, his eyes wide and his mouth muffled by the gag, unable to say anything intelligible, unable to prevent the copulation; a copulation he could not see, but certainly could feel, the joining of sexual organs all hidden beneath Natalie's skirt.

But not for long. Lady Cynthia reached, her hands upon the waistband of Natalie's skirt. The original connection hidden, presumably as a titillation, but now all to be revealed for the pleasure, no doubt, and excitement of the Duke. It would hardly be that the butler would not look too -- and Lady Cynthia.

Not for Natalie to see, not as she was lifted up and down. She could not see, only feel the connection; feel the hard penis rubbing at her, pulling at her clit. Ordinarily, if mounting a boy, riding him 'cowgirl' her fingers would already have been rubbing that feminine organ, but with her arms lifted up by the men that was not available to her. It was open to Lady Cynthia and, delightfully, she felt the knowledgeable feminine touch of a finger just where it counted, pulling at her hood, touching that little, poking out organ; sending delightful shivers through her body.

The lad looked aghast, his head raised up, his eyes wide, as he now could see all, his cock appearing and disappearing between black thighs, disappearing into wet pinkness and then coming back again.

The hands beneath her armpits were removed. The boy was not free to disconnect but Natalie was. She could rise up and let the erection fall from her, perhaps even wriggle down the table and escape -- at least from the table. But tied as she was, she did not think she could make the window, climb through and run even if the two men and one woman did nothing to stop her. She could not ride her bicycle with wrists tied behind her. Still less ride back in the dark practically naked.

She did not stop. Her captors had judged correctly. If the boy did not want to copulate, she did. Her thighs did not cease to lift her up and down. The fuck went on.

Was she really forcing her attentions -- or to be more specific, her vagina -- upon an unwilling boy? Natalie had little doubt if she did not comply, she would be forced. Kinky indeed.

Hating or secretly enjoying the fuck, there was nothing the boy could do to prevent ejaculation. His cock had not lost its hardness, the steady wet, hot sliding insistent and continuous. The body could not but react to the -- pleasure. His orgasm and ejaculation enforced.

A groan -- was that a 'no' behind the gag? And Natalie felt it. The spurting of a penis within her. But it seemed it was not at all just the lad and she who knew what was happening. All at once the hands returned and she was lifted up and off the cock even as it was still cumming. Natalie off the table and her head forced downwards towards the still jerking cock. Forced indeed but a willing participant. She knew what was expected, her mouth opened and she engulfed the still running cock. In her ear a wet tongue and a whispered feminine voice, 'suck, lick, enjoy.'

Natalie knew from her own experience just how sensitive penis heads are immediately after ejaculation. Boys had even pushed her hand away -- and her tongue, once they had cum, however much she was still unfulfilled and keen to hold or suck cock. Many times she had thought she needed more than one. What might that lead to?

But now she got her wish, bent over the table, her bottom exposed, legs parted and sex vulnerable, she received not a second boy but certainly a second penis, firm and rugged. A no nonsense penis, a ducal cock pushing straight in, to the hilt, filling her young and so wet vagina. A gasp from her upon the boy's cock, the taste of salt -- ejaculated semen - in her mouth as she sucked and licked in time with the duke's thrusts. The boy wriggling and protesting beneath his gag. Natalie was torturing the boy really; his orgasm over, his ejaculation complete and his knob so sensitive that the rasp of the tongue was causing him pain, worse still when she burrowed into his urethral opening seeking yet more cum. Another dribble exuded as he thrashed around, the sounds beneath his gag presumably cries to 'stop' or 'no, no, no.'

The voice in her ear, a breathy excited voice, telling her not to cease, but to suck the more. Warning her if she did not then the woman would. There was no escape for the boy. The woman's tongue deep in her ear, "make him spend again."

That might happen -- but first the torture of Natalie's tongue to his over sensitised penis. No escape for him, not when so firmly tied; not the protection of his prepuce, did the gold ring keep that back? The whole of his glans exposed to her tickling tongue -- fraenum, pee hole, corona and all.

Natalie's breasts were pressed against the cold surface of the table, the thrusts of the duke moving her nipples. So hard against the wood. And then the duke's fingers gradually insinuating themselves between wood and flesh, clasping her breasts perhaps to give him better purchase so his 'wood' could better pound into her flesh.

Natalie had heard, but had never seen nor felt, some men could ejaculate a second time soon after the first. A good trick indeed. She would have liked that with some of the boys she had been with. Too quick to cum! Their pricks becoming malleable and rather useless -- to her - hanging sausages. So much better if they came once but then kept going -- so much better for her. Their hardness retained.

The young lad bound to the table, the young lad who seemed to have a strange but exciting objection to being made to fuck, his penis in her mouth. Was she not lovely, did he not like black girls? Surely he should find them exotic and exciting? Was she not tall, shapely, full bosomed and sexy? Whether he liked her or not, whether he had a preference, a strong preference for men or perhaps wished to remain loyal to some other girl, he was unable to prevent Natalie taking a second serving of his hot jizzum. She did everything she could with her mouth to get that and she got it! Taken in her mouth, all warm and salty, a real cum not just a dribble, to slip oyster like down her throat.

Was she to release or torture the twice ejaculated penis the more? Could a third cum be coaxed. Natalie would not mind!

But her head was lifted away. Only for her to see Lady Cynthia reach for the abused cock and hold it upright and for her head to descend and lick. Her tongue licking a final welling from the penis head, her tongue rasping over the urethral opening. Not gentle. Not comfortable at all for the poor lad. And now Natalie could see the sweat on the lad's brow, his red face and staring eyes, see his head shake from side to side and his sinews helplessly straining against the binding as his too sensitive penis was again more than touched. In Natalie's mind the thought of binding some of her -- male -- friends like that. Naked and helpless. Gagging them so they could do nothing but soundlessly submit to her forcing their long 'salamis' to strengthen and come again.

Behind her the steady rhythm of copulation all at once ceased. Had the duke come, was he coming -- strangely just letting himself spurt without the energetic and fast pounding she was so used to?

Slowly she felt a withdrawing. The large penis that had so pleasingly filled her was coming out of her body. She turned and there was the duke, his penis strong and clearly still ready for the 'fray,' it was unejaculated, unlike the shrinking cock of the lad still being tortured by Lady Cynthia. The ducal cock was soaked in girl wetness, its veins stood prominent. It was indeed a 'cock on the edge,' mere inches of stimulation from cumming. The old boy was prolonging his pleasure. It was quite a cock. Did he want it sucked?

It seemed not. He wanted a rest! Lady Cynthia moved to the other man, the butler -- or so Natalie assumed, and the woman's hands hurried to free his evidently hard cock, fully opening his trousers, spreading them wide as the man simply stood. She did not ask permission or even speak. It was understood or perhaps his services extended beyond that of butler. His cock was at her disposal. To be used as she saw fit. A tool for her to use, as and when required. There it stood out of his trousers. For a moment Natalie wondered if they might fall but suspected they were supported by braces. A man with trousers around his knees or ankles does not look dignified. Strangely, Natalie did not think the same of a man with his trouser top splayed open to reveal his manhood. The man may not have been of noble birth, unlike the Duke his penis was not engorged by blue blood -- but engorged it most certainly was. No less a cock than the Duke's. It stood well, thick and buttressed, its head purple, it poked out of a great mass of dark, wiry curls. Beneath, and Lady Cynthia had brought them out into the open, a pair of balls very clearly hanging in a thick scrotal bag. Indeed, like the bull in the field.

Around the base of the cock, just visible through the hair a silver cock ring with the ducal shield displayed -- the device strangely displayed only when the cock was upright. It would be hidden if flaccid. Natalie missed that, did not notice the device or understand the significance, despite having been contemptuous of the talk earlier in the day when Lady Cynthia had described the heraldic symbols -- 'the shield is charged with an argent stag rampant guardant on an azure field with two balls or.' Natalie had thought Lady Cynthia's description sounded very like a prick with golden balls and had immediately forgotten all about it.

Lady Cynthia reached, clasping both erections, the wet and the dry, her father-in-law's and the servant's. Natalie watched. Was Lady Cynthia about to enjoy one. Would she suck? Was it done to suck a servant's cock, even if a kitchen maid sucking a master's cock might be seen as commonplace? Was it proper, in any case, to suck your father-in-law's cock however much he might enjoy that?

Lady Cynthia, though, rather than stooping to suck, led the butler by his cock. To Natalie a little like a dog might be led by its leash; a horse by its rein or a bull by the nose. Natalie had a flash in her mind, a strange picture of Lady Cynthia in a long dress leading naked men by their cocks down darkened corridors; leading them by leather straps tied to penis rings. She thought there would be a jingling sound. It excited her, the thought instead of her leading young men, ringed and possibly bound; their hands perhaps tied behind their backs like hers, but their penises hard and pointing -- and ringed. And she knew the boys she would like to ring. And some men as well. But not, perhaps, Mr Henderson.

She was not to know Lady Cynthia had done just that. More than once led young men down corridors by their penises, strapped and ringed. Nor did Natalie know of the proud leather erection Lady Cynthia had worn.

Natalie was expecting it, but it made her gasp, nonetheless, as the butler eased into her. A grunt of satisfaction. Certainly no request to her. Natalie had no idea of the extent of the activities in the Rumpus Room, Lady Cynthia had very much hurried over that topic, been much more keen to talk about the bathroom, but her suspicions were being confirmed by her strange night visit to the mansion. She suspected many girls and women had found themselves under the duke in one way or another in that Rumpus Room. How often was the butler permitted to enjoy as well? Surely he did not mount Lady Cynthia Molebury?

Natalie had some idea of place or station. She could not see it as right for the butler to have mounted the mistress of the house. Though quite a different matter should the master or one of the male members of the family wish to mount a female servant. A perhaps old fashioned idea of the role of the two sexes. The female subservient and the male in charge. But the Duke would very much have been in charge! Lady Cynthia too, so why not imagine her commanding the butler to pleasure her with his thick penis. Natalie could just about see this as 'acceptable' if the butler was placed upon the table for Lady Cynthia to mount like a horse -- well, not quite like a horse. The saddle being a little different, its 'horn' rather different! Debbie Collins, the supervising teacher that afternoon, would have seen things in a very different way, not that Natalie could see her in leather and high heels ordering naked men with erect penises around. Choosing the biggest and making him lie down to be fucked. Natalie wondered what would happen to her in the Rumpus Room. She most certainly would not be in charge.

The butler's cock as pleasurable for Natalie as the duke's, his large hands just as clasping of her breasts. And she felt it, the sudden injection of semen into her body, her second insemination of the evening.

"I have spent, your grace."

"Excellent, Alfred, I hope it was pleasing?"

"Most gratifying, hot and unctuous, much to my liking."

"Indeed, this Nubian lass is deserving of more attention -- ha! More jizzim."

"Indeed, your grace. Will you?"

"I shall!"

Alfred, the butler, withdrew. Natalie stared at his penis close by her, as it lost some of its thickness and began to droop hiding, the ducal crest. Normally the boys did not simply stand after intercourse and let her watch their penises soften. They hurried with their trousers, to wipe themselves, their pleasure over. Not often did they cuddle and let their penises soften beside her. Now, in her aroused state it was rather good to see. So different from her own body or anything she possessed. The large organ shrinking, the purple rounded 'acorn' becoming paler, the cum and her wetness rather spread over it and the hanging drop of cum, swinging a little, a good fifteen centimetres down from his opening. She had a desire to lick it, tidy it away, but with her wrists bound she could not slick it away with a finger and with the duke now firmly grasping her buttocks ready to thrust into her body once again, she could not move her mouth sufficiently forward.

The duke made his second insertion, the black girl's vagina accommodated him again, the walls pushed outwards as his cock entered; the aged penis slid, the penis stroked, the penis expanded; the penis spoke! A third spurting of male fluid into the girl; a girl who had enjoyed many young and handsome black lads was experiencing her third interracial insemination of the evening.

Or was she? For as the duke pumped and spurted his jizzim and Natalie went into a massive and electric orgasm the boy and his soft, gold banded penis before her gradually faded as did the figures in the room and her feeling of being full of cock; and there was Natalie, half naked, sheened in sweat, nipples pressed into the table, legs wide apart and feet planted on the carpet wracked with orgasmic sensation but thoroughly alone. Silence and an utter lack of movement around her. The rope that had bound her wrists had disappeared along with Lady Cythia, the Duke and his butler. She was free to leave. Had she received all of the third insemination? Was it only two and half loads within her? Through the open window blew a gentle breeze and the moon cast ghostly shadows around the room. A stillness upon the scene. Natalie alone in a dark and quiet house.

What had happened -- apart from the best orgasm of her short life?

Natalie sneaked out through the window, out of the dark and silent house. Natalie like a burglar making his escape. Quiet as a mouse. Natalie certainly a trespasser but not a burglar. She did not take anything -- not freely given. Well, apart from the young lad's semen. She rode home, the pussy rounded gusset of her knickers feeling so squidgy on the bicycle seat. Was she really leaking semen? A lot had been pumped into her -- or at least that is what her memory told her. Was she 'ejaculating' more into her knickers than any single man could do at a time? Still sexually excited as her legs went up and down moving her bicycle through the dark night, the thought came to her of betting Annie, her best friend, she could cum better than any of the boys at the school. The fun of Annie pointing out women don't make -- don't spurt semen. They didn't have balls. They didn't ejaculate -- really. And then Natalie winning her bet, saying she could do a better 'facial' than any boy and, knickers removed, knees planted either side of Annie's head, her vaginal opening just above Annie's mouth and she letting go of her muscles and the cum just pouring out onto Annie. The cum of many men. An astounding 'facial.' Natalie chortled as she rode through the night, her knickers delightfully wet and rubbing against the saddle thinking of the 'ejaculation'. Thinking of Annie's face, not just the surprise, the 'I don't believe it' statement but her face so covered in sticky cum.