Rumpus Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would even that 'physical' memory, the delicious squidgy feeling fade, leaving her just with girl-soaked knickers when she reached home? Had it really happened? Natalie's strong thighs pushed, her feet went up and down on the pedals.

Lady Cynthia awoke. She had been having the most vivid dream -- a sexual dream all about that lovely dark girl that had come with the school party. Surely, she had not really returned, but it must be so. The dream so vivid, the recollection so strong. In her silken dressing gown and slippers, Lady Cynthia walked down the corridor and down the stairs. The 'Rumpus Room' was locked, as were most of the rooms for the night, but the key was around her neck as always. Lady Cynthia smiled as she looked into the room, the window she had purposely left open was that much more open. Someone had indeed been in the room. And that someone would be unable to resist coming again.

She settled herself in the old Duke's armchair and lifted her nightgown and remembered. How good it had been back in the day. A seemingly endless supply of young men and women; the old duke and his cock. That had most certainly not been in her as much as her late husband's but he had certainly pumped his daughter in law many, many times. She was wet as she sat there, much more wet than a lady of her advanced years had any right to be. Her fingers touched, her fingers played as she remembered. The dream had been so vivid, almost as if it had been real. It would not have ended like that once upon a time, not with that lovely girl so full of spunk.

The old lady's pink tongue extended a little like a cat's might do seeking the cream. There would have been a lot of cream, thought Lady Cynthia, tongue running over lips not yet lipsticked and readied for the day. The dream came back to her. Her fingers stroked beneath her white fur -- like a snow leopard's perhaps. It would not just have been that lovely lad's over sensitive post orgasmic glans penis that would have been over stimulated to the point of torture or pain, had the dream gone on. No, the sweet Nubian's post orgasmic sexual lips and clitoris would have been just as sensitive. Protecting thighs and labia could have been held apart by dear Alfred and the duke -- as in the old days. Perhaps a feather, perhaps a leather penis but most certainly her lips and tongue. Exquisite, so soft and creamy. Mmmm, unctuous!