Run Your Fingers Through My Hair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brendan wasted no time in undoing the bra's clasp and letting her breasts fall free. He attacked them with his lips, moving from one to the other, kissing the areolas and lightly flicking the nipples with the tip of his tongue.

"Fuck, that's nice," she sighed as she continued to grind against him.

She suddenly stopped and looked down, facing him eye-to-eye.

"Hold my legs," she instructed as she adjusted herself. At first Brendan wasn't quite sure what she meant, but he soon understood. Rather than resting her weight on her feet, on the floor, she bent her knees and pressed her calves against his thighs. The chair wasn't quite wide enough for her to rest completely on the seat, so Brendan gripped her shins and held her up and against his body. It was a bit of a strain on his arms, but she wasn't very heavy and she helped him by tightening her legs against his outer thighs.

When she started to move again, the feeling was much more intense. Rather than shallow grinding, she was now able to lift herself up and down in long, deeply penetrating strokes. She raised herself up to the point where the entrance to her vagina brushed against the underside of his glans, before slamming her weight down, her wet lips pressing all the way against his balls.

"This is just what I need," she moaned, her voice both husky and distant.

She gripped his shoulders with one arm and with the other, she ran her fingers through his hair. It was a motion not unlike what she had done earlier in the day as she had cut his hair. But now, there was an undeniably sexual connotation to the gesture. He felt her press her face against his head and heard her inhale deeply.

As she continued to fuck him, Brendan resumed his kissing of her breasts. Although, it was difficult to do, now that her body was moving so much. There was just not much else he could do, given the circumstances.

Brendan got an idea. Moving his feet from the chair's footstool to the floor, he slowly rotated the chair. Jess missed a beat as this new motion caught her off guard.

"Just getting a better view," Brendan explained as he finished rotating the chair and returned his feet to the stool. He cocked his head to the side and Jess quickly understood.

In the tri fold of mirrors before him, he had a perfect view. He watched as his cock slid into his partner and buried itself completely within her, until she arched her back and slowly pulled it out again.

His arms ached slightly from the strain of holding her to him and he adjusted his grip slightly. He regretted having not felt more of her body when she had been straddling him before. Now, he could only watch the smooth, pale skin of her firm buttocks slap against his thighs, her lithe back flex with each penetration, her wavy black hair cascading across her muscular shoulders, taut as she held onto him.

"Like what you see?" she asked teasingly. Her breathing was becoming ragged.

He diverted his gaze from the mirrors and looked her in the eyes. "You are so unbelievably hot," he declared.

She smiled and looked down at him, paused the motions of her body and kissed him a single time on the lips.

"You're hot too," she said simply as she resumed fucking him. She continued to make eye contact with him. Positioned above him looking down, the waves of her black hair made a coconut-scented cave surrounding them. Within this space, it felt like there was nothing else in the world, nothing else but them.

Brendan felt her motions become more erratic, her breathing more labored. She broke eye contact and leaned in to grab his shoulders and neck with both hands, holding herself to him tightly. The waves of her soft hair pressed against his face.

"I'm coming!" she shouted, although the announcement was hardly necessary. Brendan felt the muscles in her calves tighten as her legs clamped against him more strongly. He felt the muscles in her vagina contract around his cock as the rest of her body shuddered in release.

They sat motionless together, holding on to one another, catching their breath.

"Did you..." she asked, trailing off.

"Not yet," Brendan admitted. It had undeniably felt amazing, but the muscle strain in his arms had distracted him somewhat from his pleasure.

"Okay. Don't worry. You'll get yours," she promised. "Just give me a minute."

Brendan smiled to himself. Her soft breasts were pressed against his face, along with the fragrant tresses of her long silky hair. She could have as many minutes as she wanted.

After a time, he felt her legs struggle against his grip and he released her. She put her feet to the ground and awkwardly dismounted. Stepping back from the chair, she motioned for him to relinquish his seat.

Brendan complied, curious to see what she planned to do next. Jess clicked the chair's arms back into place and took up a doggy style position. She waggled her ass at him invitingly.

"Does this work for you?" she asked, turning her head to look back at him.

"Almost..." he replied. He rotated the chair to run perpendicular to the mirrors, giving a perfect side angle of the action.

She let out a good natured laugh as he took up his position behind her. His cock was still rock-hard and the condom was still fitted perfectly. With one hand on her hips and the other on his member, he carefully guided himself into her still very wet pussy.

"Do I need to go slow?" he asked, pumping gently.

"You can go as hard as you want," she replied with a smile, tilting her head to meet his gaze through the mirror.

Brendan gradually increased his pace, although he was mindful to not go too quickly. He wanted things to last a bit longer. At least long enough to explore all the parts of her body he had been unable to in their previous position.

While still pumping away, he began with her ass. It was small, owing to her athletic build, but it was firm and smooth. He squeezed and massaged with both hands.

He continued up her back. Her pale white skin was warm and smooth, with a muscular definition beneath it. Her shoulders were narrow but toned, the skin flawless.

Keeping one hand on her hips, he bent forward to grab one of her breasts, mindful to go after the one that was not facing the mirror. The soft weight of it felt good in his hand and he squeezed gently as he lightly flicked the nipple with his thumb. He admired her other breast through the mirror as it bounced back and forth with each thrust. He still couldn't quite believe how big they turned out to be.

Through the mirror, he noticed her watching him, watching her.

"You like my tits, don't you?" she asked enticingly.

"I like every part of you," Brendan replied without hesitation.

"Oh yeah?" she retorted.

Brendan released her breast to make his point.

"I like your long legs," he said, caressing one along its length, from ankle to thigh.

"I like your tight ass," he continued, giving it a firm squeeze.

"I like the smooth skin of your back and shoulders," he added, running his hand across them.

"AND your tits," he concluded, giving one of them another approving squeeze.

"Do you like my hair?" she asked.

"I LOVE your hair," he declared emphatically.

She chuckled at him, creating a great sensation along the length of his cock.

"Go ahead and grab it," she invited him, whipping her head to get the hair out of her face and across her back.

Brendan reluctantly reached out and carefully gathered as much of the hair as he could in one hand. He had seen this done before, of course, in porn, but had never before been with a woman who had encouraged it.

He held the hair as close to the roots as possible. It felt silky and soft in his hand. He recalled the way it had felt just minutes ago, draped across his face.

Almost without realizing it, Brendan had increased the speed of his thrusts. He was getting close.

"That's it, fuck me!" Jess shouted, arching her back as he thrust faster and faster.

His grip on her hips and her hair intensified as slammed himself into her as hard and as fast as he could.

"Come on, baby, come for me," she said encouragingly.

This kind of assurance was irresistible to Brendan. His body moved wildly as he grunted and completed his final thrust, blowing his load deeply within his partner.

He felt lightheaded, almost dizzy, as he loosened his grip and eventually let go of her hair. He noticed Jess watching him in the mirror, her smile showing a kind of warm satisfaction in the pleasure she had been about to bring to him.

Feeling his erection begin to soften, Brendan withdrew himself and carefully peeled off the condom. He tied it off and scanned the room for a trashcan. Jess, who was still watching him, pointed to one beside the salon mirrors and Brendan tossed it in.

"Come over and sit by the sinks," she said.

A sit was just what Brendan needed and he staggered to the other side of the salon to the chairs that reclined against the shampooing sinks. He noticed that two of them had had white towels laid across their seats, to protect against the shock of bare skin against their cold vinyl. He took his place in one of them, letting out a heavy sigh as he relaxed into it, his head in the sink.

Brendan closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep, contented breath.

"Hey," he heard Jess whisper.

He looked over and saw her sitting in the other towel-covered chair. Her arm was outstretched toward him--the chairs were far enough apart such that she couldn't reach him, but they could certainly meet halfway. He extended an arm her way and clasped her hand.

"You know we can't be a 'thing' together, right?" she said nervously.

Brendan smiled to himself. There it was again. One moment, she was cool and in charge, the next moment, scared.

"I know," he assured her. "Your crazy life, your son..." he trailed off.

"Thank you for being understanding," she said.

"Of course, no problem," Brendan replied. Truthfully, he wasn't sure how to feel about the whole thing. On the one hand, the whole experience he had just had with Jess had been amazing. But on the other hand, he was absolutely certain that he was unprepared to take on the role of a step-father, or "mom's boyfriend", or whatever he would be to Shaun. And furthermore, he wasn't even sure if they would be good together as partners--he didn't know if they shared any of the same hobbies, interests, politics, whatever.

The room fell quiet. Brendan rubbed Jess's hand in his, running his thumb over the hard, smooth surface of her fingernails.

She eventually broke the silence.

"But, you know, if, maybe, a few months from now, if I manage to get another night off from the kid, and you're still single..." she trailed off.

Brendan smiled.

12