Runaway Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get the water going, and then I start getting undressed. In perhaps the least surprising news of the day, I realize I'm wet down below again. It certainly makes sense given how much time I just spent fondling Mike, but I actually think it's slightly less of a flood than it was last night. It sounds crazy, but I think jerking Mike was actually more fun than it was arousing? So maybe that's why I'm less wet than last night? That probably doesn't make any sense.

Either way, I discard my heroic pair of underwear into a small laundry pile on the bathroom floor, check the water temperature with my hand, make a small adjustment to the nozzle, and then step into the shower. I'm barely in here a minute or so before I hear a knock at the bathroom door.

Mike (in a muffled voice from behind the closed door): "Becca?"

It takes a second for me to poke my head out from behind the shower curtain to respond.

Me (shouting): "Yeah??"

I see the door open, but only slightly and Mike sticks his head through:

Mike: "Oh hey... sorry to bother you... and this is so random..."

There's a decently long pause and I honestly have no idea what he's about to say. Then I see Mike's hand poke through the gap in the door, and it's holding some sort of a bottle. I'm pretty sure it's a shampoo bottle?

Mike: "So I got this shampoo for you?"

Me: "Oh thanks, but I actually brought my own, so I'm all set."

Mike (still just poking his head through the door): "I figured you would, but is there any chance you could use this one instead? It's just... and hopefully you're not opposed to coconut... but it's coconut scented? And that's like my favorite smell? So again, so weird... I know... but is there any way you could use this while you're here so your hair could smell like coconut?"

Wow. I have to say that's extremely random, but kind of cute at the same time? And it's definitely harmless, soooooo... I guess sure, why not?

Me: "Yeah, sure! No problem."

Mike (beaming): "Amazing!"

Mike then opens the bathroom door a little more so he can squeeze in and hand me the bottle. I see that he's still mostly naked, but is wearing underwear now.

I, on the other hand, am obviously completely naked so I do my best to cover my body with the shower curtain while reaching out to receive the bottle. Mike, being the gentleman that he is, doesn't attempt any sort of a peak behind the curtain so to speak, and instead just retreats back to the doorway after the handoff. Part of me is at least a little curious why he didn't though? I do wonder if he actually does find me physically attractive.

This is a super weird thought, but part of me almost wishes he didn't have such a hot body, because then he'd be less likely to judge my own ordinary body? I know that's crazy, and I should want him to be as hot as possible, and I know he specifically said that I turn him on, but I just hope he really is prepared for the Plain Jane naked body that's currently behind this curtain.

Mike: "Okay, I'll let you get back to your shower. Thanks again, Darling."

Oooohhh. Another nickname. I do love that he calls me these sweet names.

Anyway, Mike closes the door and I step back under the pleasant stream of warm water. While wetting my hair, I pick up the coconut shampoo and I see it's a brand called Desert Essence. I'm not familiar with that label, but it seems decent enough. I give it a go and start lathering up, and yep, it definitely smells like coconut! In fact, it's such a powerfully sweet smell that I recheck the bottle to see if it's actually called Dessert Essence, but nope, it's Desert with just one 's'. While I'm sure this wouldn't be my first choice for an everyday shampoo, considering I actually do like coconut flavored things, I think I can handle humoring Mike on this one.

I finish showering, step out, get dried off and take my time going through my typical routine to get ready for the day. I'm not a big makeup person by any means, but I do put on a little mascara. Once I have my bra and underwear on, I gather my laundry in preparation for heading out to get the rest of my outfit.

But before I leave, I take a look at the bathroom door, and then I look down at the towel in my hand. Should I leave the towel here and walk out into the bedroom with just my underwear on? Or should I wrap myself in the towel before exiting?

I kind of want to just go out there with no towel, but I really don't know. I look at myself in the mirror. My hair's still wet. I'm wearing the second best bra I own (I used my best one yesterday). I'm pretty pasty white, as I have absolutely no tan to speak of, but if I'm being honest I don't think my body looks bad. I mean I probably look as sexy as I ever will right this second.

I'm so curious what Mike would say though if I walked out like this. I mean, I assume he would like it? But god, what if he doesn't? What if he doesn't even notice and there's no response at all to me being half naked? I definitely don't want that.

I chicken out. I grab the big hotel towel and cover myself completely. I wrap it around so the two ends meet underneath my right armpit and I walk out into the bedroom.

Mike (immediately standing up and looking excited that I'm done with my shower): "Did you do it?? Did you use the shampoo?"

Me (chuckling): "Yeah of course! I said I would, didn't I?"

Before I even have a chance to grab my clothes, Mike has already walked over to meet me. He's dressed now by the way, wearing a fancy pair of jeans and some sort of football t-shirt.

Mike (still looking so enthusiastic): "Can I smell??"

I simply giggle, and Mike comes up next to me and immediately turns his head to the side so he can move his nose into the crook of my neck. He takes a deep breath surrounded by my freshly washed hair and then lets out a very satisfied sigh.

Mike: "Ahhhhhh... perfect. I can't believe it, you smell just like... it's perfect."

And then he starts kissing me. Kissing my neck, kissing me underneath and behind my ear. It's more than just a few soft pecks, as he starts passionately moving his lips up and down my neck while gently sucking. This immediately gets my heart pumping. It feels so good, and it instantly brings back memories from last night when we were really making out.

I want more of this, so I slowly move both of my hands up to start running them through his hair, and I swear to god I hadn't thought of this, let alone planned for it to happen, but as soon as I raise my arms up a little bit, the towel that was so safely pinned beneath my right armpit, falls suddenly to the floor.

Of course Mike notices. And remember how I was worried a second ago that I could walk out in my underwear and Mike wouldn't even care? Well it turns out that was a pretty dumb thing to worry about.

Mike immediately takes a step back from kissing my neck, grabs ahold of both of my hands, and takes a very pronounced look up and down at my half-naked body, all while holding my arms up to seemingly give himself a more unobstructed view.

Mike (very slowly): "Oh. My. Fucking. God."

I'm looking at what he's looking at, and while I may not understand why he thinks I'm so beautiful, I definitely appreciate that he does. I can't help but smile.

Mike: "Oh My Sweet Little Darling, you are so precious and beautiful. Look at you!"

With my hands still raised in the air, Mike traces his fingers down the inside of my arms, over my armpits (which gives me a ticklish giggle), and then slowly runs his hands down my sides. As he does this, he lowers himself down along with them, such that when his fingers reach my hips, his face is basically level with my crotch. At this point, only the fresh pair of underwear I just put on is standing between his face and my vagina.

I'm standing right next to my bed, and as I see Mike examining my white with light green striped cotton undies, I start to lose my breath. He's so close to my privates right now, and I have no idea what he's thinking. Do they look okay to him? Do they smell okay? What is he going to do?

I can feel my pulse thumping though my body, like I could tap the beat of my heart onto the side of my thigh like a musician if you asked me to. I look down and I can see my stomach heaving in and out with each exaggerated breath I take. Mike continues to just stare at my barely covered crotch, and I feel like I might either explode or pass out.

Mike (looking up at me): "Oh my god, you look so nervous."

Me (meekly): "Sorry."

Mike: "Don't. No. We already talked about this. The fact that you're nervous right now is an enormous turn on for me. That fact that you're literally shaking right now... holy fuck. I've been waiting for this my entire life."

Mike then moves his right hand down my left thigh, and brings it around to the inside of my knee. Next, he places his other hand on my right hip, and once he steadies me, he lifts my left leg up into the air and places my raised foot onto the bed. I'm obviously still wearing my underwear, but I can feel my vagina being stretched wide open behind that thin layer of cotton fabric.

If that's not nerve-racking enough, Mike then moves his face forward, bringing it right up next to my protruding mound, and his nose ever so slightly brushes against the part of my underwear that's directly covering my clitoris.

My right leg, which is supporting the majority of my weight right now, is trembling, from the combination of both the physical position I'm in as well the anticipation and uncertainty over what Mike is about to do. Despite not knowing what he is planning, there's no question as to what I want.

I want him to kiss me. Right there on my lips. My vagina lips. I have no idea what that could possibly feel like, but I know I want it as badly as anything I've ever desired in my entire life. I just know his warm mouth and tongue consuming my most intimate area would be incredible. I mean, how could it not be? That would be unfathomable.

Oh please Mike. I can't hold this position much longer. My legs are going to give out. Kiss me through my underwear. Or pull the underwear to the side and lick me directly. Or lay me down, undress me, spread me wide open and devour me without anything in your way. Any of those will do, just please do it now!

Mike finally does something, as he takes another exaggerated and enormous inhale though his nose while his face is still pressed up against my crotch.

Mike (exhaling): "Mmmmm... your teen pussy smells so fucking good."

And then he stands up and guides my one leg back down to the floor.

Mike: "Did you happen to use any of the shampoo on your pubes?"

I'm a little surprised at his question, but mostly I'm just focused on the fact that he's no longer about to lick my vagina. Oh god I hope he's not done being down there. I hope he kneels back down.

After a few seconds pass, I see that Mike is clearly waiting for an answer. I don't respond verbally, but instead I slowly shake my head no.

Mike: "Okay, that's totally fine. But maybe next shower you could do that too? Use it on your pubes in addition to your head?"

I slowly nod my head yes.

Mike (chipper as can be): "Okay great!"

And then Mike just casually walks away and heads towards the kitchen area, leaving me standing here alone in my underwear. I look down at my crotch, and I feel a little sad, or more accurately a little unfulfilled. He's really done with whatever that was a minute ago?

At this point I'm starting to sense a pattern. First it was the making out and butt grabbing last night, then it was me jerking him first thing this morning, and now with him placing his face an inch away from my vagina a moment ago. I feel like in every case, just when things are at their most intense and on the brink of something major about to happen, Mike chooses to abruptly bring everything to a screeching halt. I mean I have to assume he's doing this on purpose? Like maybe he's trying to tease me? I just don't understand!

Oh well...

After it's clear Mike is not coming immediately back into the bedroom, I start to get dressed. I grab a pair of jeans and a t-shirt of my own that I had gotten from my high school's drama club my sophomore year.

Mike (yelling from the other room): "Hey are you hungry??"

Me (after pulling my shirt down over my head): "Yeah! I could eat..."

Mike: "Cool... let's go get some grub."

I finishing putting on my jeans, quickly dry my hair, and then I grab my sandals and before I know it we're heading out of the room and towards the hotel parking lot. Mike offers to drive, so we both hop into his car, and as soon I get in I can clearly see it's a rental car.

Me (putting two and two together): "So did you fly here?!?"

Mike (smiling): "Now you can see why I was so worried you weren't going to show up!"

Oh wow. That is quite the gamble (and commitment) on his part, especially since as far as I know this isn't a legitimate work trip for him at all. Like he would've had nothing to do here if I hadn't come!

Mike: "It wasn't a long flight though by any means."

But still... I can't believe he bought a plane ticket just to come see me!

Mike: "So I was originally thinking we'd go find a breakfast place to sit down, but now I'm thinking we should probably pick up real food, like at a supermarket. Is that okay with you?"

Me: "Yeah, sure. That works!"

So Mike looks down at his phone, brings up some directions, and then we pull out and head to get some groceries.

As we walk into the store, I immediately ask Mike if I can be the one to push the cart while we shop. It may seem like a stupid request, but growing up my mom would never let me do it, so I've always loved having the chance to drive the shopping cart around.

Mike of course is happy to oblige, so off we go down the various aisles. We stop at the deli and get some cold cuts and bread for sandwiches. We get a variety of snacking items, both healthy ones for Mike (precut vegetables) and unhealthy ones for me (Cool Ranch Doritos). When we hit the breakfast aisle, Mike asks me what my favorite cereal is, and I can hardly contain myself.

Me (very excitedly): "I love, love, love Lucky Charms. And we never get them at home... can we get some?!?"

Mike: "Oh my god of course. Knock yourself out."

This is amazing. I grab the family sized box and toss it in our cart. I mean, this trip is now officially worth it just based on the junk cereals alone!

Mike: "So your parents really won't let you eat Lucky Charms?"

Me: "Well I could probably buy some with my own money if I wanted, but they would never just get a cereal like that for us to eat for breakfast."

Mike (chuckling and whispering): "Well it can be our little secret."

I look up at Mike and can't help but smile. I just love this. Hanging out with him is the best. And even though we're doing something as mundane as grocery shopping, that almost makes it feel more like we're some old married couple, which is kind of cool!

Mike (inquisitively): "So what other foods don't your parents let you eat? We can get whatever you want!"

Me (excitedly thinking about the possibilities): "Hmmm... oh man... oooh can we get some Häagen-Dazs?!? That is like my absolute favorite, but it's so expensive."

Mike (smiling): "Let's do it."

So we head straight over to the frozen aisles, and I immediately grab a pint of Double Belgian Chocolate Chip and a pint of Triple Chocolate Fudge Cookie. I know those two flavors sound redundant, but I kind of want to try them both. :P And yeah, in case you couldn't tell, I love chocolate!

Mike (seeing my two selections): "I kinda feel like the bad guy from what is it, Little Red Riding Hood?"

Me (giggling because I'm both confused and having so much fun): "I have no idea what you're talking about. You're a wolf?"

Mike: "You know, the fairy tale where they fatten the little girl up with food?"

Me (realizing now): "Aaaah... that's Hansel and Gretel, not Little Red Riding Hood."

Mike (laughing): "Ahhh... of course. My bad."

Me: "But yeah, it's a witch and she definitely feeds the two kids all sorts of sweets. So I can see the connection."

Me (laughing now too): "But you're not planning on eating me, are you?"

Mike: "Ha. Out, maybe."

Me (not understanding what he said): "What was that?"

Mike (smirking): "I said, 'Out. Maybe.'"

Me (still confused): "Out maybe?"

Mike (leaning in and speaking quietly now): "You asked me if I was planning on eating you. And I'm saying that I could definitely be interested in eating you out."

Ohhhhhh. Now I get it. Oh wow. Okay, yeah.

Now that I understand what Mike was actually alluding to, I'm some combination of intrigued, excited, and nervous.

Me (quietly back): "You would be willing to do that to me?"

Mike (louder now): "Oh abso-fucking-lutely."

Oh wow. I can't believe he said that so assuredly. And I can't believe we're having this conversation in front of a bunch of frozen desserts at the supermarket of all places.

Mike (back to more of a hushed voice): "All I would ask is that you suck my cock first."

Oh. Okay. I can handle that. I think? I mean, the thought definitely crossed my mine briefly this morning while I was holding him so close to my face. I know that's clearly something guys like, and I definitely like the idea of doing something that would be pleasurable for Mike. There's no question that putting it in my mouth would be really weird, but I don't find the idea of it gross or anything, so I'm pretty sure I could do that?

Mike: "I know what you're thinking... and don't worry... I'll teach you everything you need to know for how to do it right."

Oh. I actually wasn't thinking that, but I definitely am now. The truth is, I'm probably going to suck at giving him a blowjob the first time I do it. Oh ha! I just made a pun in my head without even realizing it.

Mike: "I can see you're smiling... so I assume that sounds like a fair deal to you?"

Me (realizing I was just smirking at my own dumb joke I didn't even say out loud): "Yeah, I'm just trying to process all of this. But yeah, I think I'd like it if we did both of those things. I'd really like it."

Mike: "Okay. Okay. Nice."

The two of us are just kind of staring at each other.

Mike (blurting out): "White Claw! We should get you your White Claw we were talking about last night."

Oh yeah. Oops. I had forgotten about that, where I had pretended it was my adult beverage of choice, even though I've never actually had a sip of one in my entire life."

Me: "Yeah, sure. That'd be great."

So we walk over to the beer and wine aisle of the store, and Mike leads us to the section where they apparently have White Claw. He asks me my favorite flavor, and I try my best to act like I know what I'm talking about but I'm pretty sure he's starting to realize I'm full of baloney. Either way, he doesn't seem to want to call me out on it so he ends up suggesting we get the variety pack, and I agree that's a great idea.

We end up grabbing a few more essentials for the week before checking out. Mike of course pays for everything, including my fancy ice cream. We head back to the hotel, and even though it's now after 10, I still haven't eaten anything yet so I'm starving. I make myself a bowl of Lucky Charms and Mike and I just hang out in the room for a bit.

I'm a little curious if he's going to suggest we get started on the oral sex proposition we discussed a little bit ago. To be honest, I'm kind of excited for it to happen, both parts even, so I certainly wouldn't be opposed to doing it sooner rather than later. Mike though appears to have something completely different in mind, as instead he asks if I'd be up for a light hike on a nearby trail he found online.

I hide my ever so slight disappointment and tell him that sounds great, and so we head out again. It's a beautiful but warm day, and we end up walking for a good two or three miles through a very pretty nature preserve. It's nice because it's quite secluded, and I think because of this, Mike ends up reaching down on multiple occasions to hold my hand while we walk. I can tell that when we're in public places, like at the grocery store for example, he's much more reserved about any sort of gestures that might make it appear we're together. I mean I get it, it's weird for a 45-year-old man with a wedding ring on to be cuddling up with an 18-year-old like me in public, but I do wish we didn't have to hide anything.