Runaway Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike (after removing my finger from his mouth so he can speak): "Fuck... it tastes even better than it smells... although I'm sure part of that is I'm just starving in general right now. I bet I could feast all day on..."

Knock knock knock!

Mike gets interrupted mid-sentence by three quick knocks at the door to the hotel room.

Mike (with a quizzical look on his face): "Pizza? That's pretty quick, but I'm not sure who else it would be?"

I look at Mike and shrug my shoulders.

Mike (after looking down at his naked crotch): "I mean, I'm pretty sure you're gonna have to be the one to answer it."

Ha. Good point. So I stand up to go see who's at the door, and woah, even one step in I feel something. I feel lightheaded enough that I actually stop walking for a second just to asses what I'm feeling. This must be the one and a quarter White Claws I've had? How weird! I guess that's what I get for never having tried alcohol before.

Mike (seeing me pause): "You okay?"

As soon as he says this, I immediately start to feel more normal and regain my full balance.

Me (lying): "Yeah, my leg was asleep there for a sec. All good now."

Mike: "Okay good. Hey, if it is the pizza, I already paid for it, including the tip... but if the delivery guy's a dude, you should let him smell your finger for a little extra special tip."

As soon as Mike says that, I barrel over in laughter on my way to the door. I don't even know why, as it's not that funny, but it's probably just the ridiculousness of this whole situation.

Anyway, I compose myself enough to answer the door, and there's a middle-aged Hispanic man in the hallway holding a single large pizza. I try to accept the delivery without opening the door too much and risk exposing Mike, but then I hear some yelling coming from behind me.

Mike: "Is it the pizza?!? Ask them if they need any sausage back at the pizza factory! I have plenty of sausage right here!"

Yet again, I can't stop myself from laughing. I think part of it is how Mike just referred to it as 'the pizza factory' instead of a restaurant, but that combined with his reference to his sausage, which is obviously a joke about his penis and how he's completely naked, and I end up doing one of those spit laughs, right out the front door. Thankfully, I don't actually spit on the poor delivery guy, but it was close.

Finally, I gather myself, thank the nice man, and close the door.

Me (laughing but trying to use a reprimanding tone at Mike): "You are so bad!"

Mike (smiling): "Me? What'd I do??"

I put the pizza down on the table, and the two of us, one with clothes and one without, dig right in. It's actually really good pizza, and I love the fact that Mike was willing to get pineapple on half of it! I end up having two whole pieces while Mike has three.

Once it becomes clear that we're done eating, Mike stands up and starts walking over to where the main couch and coffee table are. In kind of a surprising move, he abruptly lifts the entire coffee table up and effortlessly carries it about 10 feet away, off into the corner of the room. I don't know why he does that, but now there's nothing in front of the couch except a wide open space.

He then comes back over to where I'm sitting, offers his hand out as if to guide me, and then leads me right to the vacant spot in front of the beige couch. He takes a seat smack dab in the middle of it, and in the process spreads his legs wide open, exposing himself and putting his penis directly in front of me.

Mike (while giving off a satisfied exhale): "Alright Sweetie, it's time for you to learn how to suck a grown man's cock."

I'm excited. I'm ready. I smile and kneel down right in front of him. I start by placing my two hands on the inside of his strong, hairy thighs, and as I do this I see his penis perk up just the slightest bit. It seems extra thick right now, but it's definitely not erect. Even so, I can feel my mouth salivating just looking at it.

Mike (in kind of an instructor's tone): "Okay, the first thing you want to keep in mind..."

Is it bad if I don't want to wait for him to tell me what to do? Well... we're about to find out. While Mike is mid-explanation I use my right hand to lift up his semi-hard shaft while my left hand moves in to support his balls. This causes Mike to pause, and I use that opportunity to move my face forward, open my mouth, and place the tip of his penis inside my puckered lips.

It's soooooo cute! And it feels wonderful inside my mouth, even if it's just the very end of it. I try sucking on it, and my cheeks collapse in like a fish face, and I let out an audible slurping sound. It doesn't really taste like much, good or bad, but just the idea that I have my lips on Mike's penis makes me so excited.

My eagerness apparently catches Mike off guard, but he clearly doesn't seem to mind.

Mike (while softly placing both of his hands on my head): "Holy fuck."

I momentarily take his mushroom tip out of my mouth so I can look up at him and smile.

Me: "Sorry, I couldn't wait any longer. Hope that's okay."

Mike (in kind of an intense tone): "You're goddamn right it's okay. I fucking love your enthusiasm."

I mean how hard could this really be? I move my mouth back in, but this time I use my right hand to point his ever growing and stiffening shaft straight up into the air, which allows me to begin licking the underside of it. I start down by his testicles, and use my tongue to run the entire length of his shaft, all the way up to his tip, and as I do I can see Mike's intense gaze keeping a close watch on me from behind his penis.

I then see Mike close his eyes and let out a little moan, and I take that to mean I'm off to a good start. And as my tongue makes its way back up to the end of his penis, I figure I might as well take the plunge, literally, so I quickly move my head over top of it, place my hands back on the inside of Mike's thighs, and take as much of his length into my mouth as I can.

The first thing I notice is that despite it being pretty hard and rigid, his penis is so much softer than the banana was. And his mushroom tip feels way better against the back of my throat than the fruit's hard, scratchy bottom did.

Now granted, I'm still nowhere close to getting his entire shaft into my mouth, but I think I'm at least giving it a valiant effort? In fact, I try repositioning myself to get a better angle to see if that helps. I'm not sure it does, but Mike seems to appreciate all the effort I'm putting in.

Mike (while running his fingers through my hair): "Good, good... keep working on it... that's it..."

I try to push it in deeper by forcing my face further into Mike's lap, but any progress is slow and subtle at best. If nothing else, I do feel a significant amount of spit starting to form in the back of my throat, like with the banana. Eventually, Mike uses his hands to gently lift my head from his crotch, and in the process redirects my look up towards his own eyes.

Mike (in a lovingly tone): "You're doing soooo great, Sweetheart."

This makes me smile.

Mike: "Now I assume you haven't seen too many cocks before, right?"

Me (first I chuckle, then I slowly nod my head no): "This is my first."

Mike: "Well... it's safe to say I don't have the longest pecker out there. But what god didn't give me in length, he more than made up for in girth. So I don't know if you've noticed, but I have an extremely thick cock."

Ha. I definitely had noticed!

Mike (continuing on): "And so the key is you're gonna wanna get all the way down on me. But the good news is, since I'm not that long, I know you can do it."

I think he's saying that he wants me to fit his entire penis in my mouth? Even with no prior experience on the subject, that's what I actually was hoping to do for him, but it sure seems easier said than done.

Mike then takes his two index fingers, and uses them to trace an imaginary circle around the base of his shaft.

Mike: "So the key is you wanna get your lips to make contact right here. If you can get your mouth all the way to here... then you're golden."

Okay, understood. Again, I'm not too optimistic, but I'm at least willing to give it a try. So I take my right hand and use it to guide his penis back to the top of my tongue. I push my face lower, feeling his thick, wide head force itself into the very back of my throat. At the same time, I place my hands back on his thighs in order to help brace myself.

There's definitely no shortage of lubrication, as my mouth is plenty full of saliva at this point, but the biggest blocking issue still seems to be my tongue. So I try to both stick it forward and flatten it, almost as if I'm saying "ahhhhh" to a doctor holding a tongue depressor, and wouldn't you know it, that seems to help.

Mike's penis slides further inside me than ever before, and while my lips make their way up closer to the base of his shaft, they're still not quite there. Unfortunately though, having this object so far in the back of my throat is quite uncomfortable, and it's making my eyes water.

I take a brief reprieve by pulling my face away from his crotch to where my lips catch just the tip of his penis, and I look up to give Mike a quick glance. He smiles at me and gives a subtle nod, as if to indicate that I should keep going, so I push back down trying to get a little momentum this time. As I slide down his shaft, I make sure to keep my tongue as flat as can be, but I still come up short. And not only that, but this thrust ends up causing me to gag, so I end up stifling an extremely wet cough, and reflexively I pull off of his penis completely.

Mike (while lifting my head with his hands): "Good... good job, Sweetie... you'll get it. You just have to fight through the gags."

As Mike is giving me this encouragement, he starts to stand up from the couch. This forces me to scoot back a few inches to give him room. I also sit up a little higher so my face is still lined up with his crotch. Mike then runs his fingers through my hair again, and not so subtly starts pulling me towards him. I think he's indicating he wants me to give it yet another go, but this time while he's standing.

I open up wide and Mike guides his penis back into my mouth. I'm about to give it my most ambitious attempt yet, when all of the sudden I feel Mike move his hands from the sides of my head to more towards the back, and he starts forcibly pulling my face into his pelvis.

He's so strong, and he's gripping my head so tightly, that I'm pretty much helpless to resist his coercive pull, and on top of that he seems to thrust his hips forward, jamming himself even further into me. As a result, his penis goes way deeper into my throat than it ever had before, and all I can feel is an overwhelming sensation of being suffocated. My airway is completely blocked, as if the tip of his penis is forming a perfect seal, but as terrifying as it is to not be able to breathe, I don't immediately panic because at least for the time being I'm able to hold my breath.

Mike (while still holding my head in a vice grip): "Aaaahhhhh... yes, yes... you're doing it!"

I still can't breathe, and as Mike subtly readjusts his position, he must hit some sort of a reflex spot in my throat because it triggers me to gag, and gag hard. But with no real room to cough, I basically just spasm without triggering much noise at all. My eyes are pouring out water, but not from actual pain, but rather from a combination of extreme uncomfortableness and a little bit of panic. I'm obviously not enjoying this feeling at all, but I know it's what Mike wants, so I'm trying to just get through it as best I can. I do hope it'll be over soon though, as I'm not sure how much longer I can hold my breath without passing out.

Mike (excitedly): "Yes! Yes! Your lips are doing it. Fuck yes!"

He's right. I hadn't even noticed, but my lips are full-force pressing against the skin above his penis. His entire length is inside my mouth, and from the feel of it, probably halfway down my throat as well.

I need to stop, though. I can't do this any longer. I just can't.

Thankfully, Mike finally relents as he abruptly stops forcefully pulling my head into his crotch and instead pushes me away, causing his penis to unblock my airway and fall from my mouth. And as it comes flying out, it carries an enormous web of mucus and spit with it. I'm finally able to catch my breath, but not without gasping and coughing in the process. In fact I'm so disoriented that I fall down to my hands and knees while continuing to hack and cough. I'm simply trying to regain my composure, but it's hard.

My cheeks are drenched from my eyes watering so much, and I have so much spit both in and around the vicinity of my mouth, that I feel like I'd need a bath towel just to wipe myself dry. It takes me more than a few seconds down on the ground before I can even look up at Mike, and once I do I see him standing there with his completely erect and spit-covered penis still sticking straight out.

Mike: "Oh Darling, you did it! You took my whole cock down your throat like a pro."

He's acting like I did a great job, but part of me is still worried that I was terrible at it. I mean, I certainly don't feel like I did a good job at anything just now. I feel like a train wreck.

Me (speaking quietly while still looking up at Mike from the floor): "Do you want me to try again? I'm sorry I gagged so much."

Mike: "Oh no, no, Sweetheart, you were fantastic. For your first ever blowjob, that was fucking incredible."

Mike then extends his hand and lifts me up.

Mike: "I'm sure we'll have many more chances for you to get even better, but no need to do any more right now."

I'm relieved to hear him say that, as even though I offered, I didn't really want to keep going. At least not right now, that's for sure.

As Mike helps me stand up, I use my right forearm to give my mouth a giant wipe to try to get some of the spit off. And after that, I use my left forearm to wipe both of my eyes. I then look over and notice my reflection in the living room mirror and oh my god, I'm an absolute disaster.

My hair is a total rat's nest. But that's nothing compared to the mascara that is now smeared all across my face, and after checking to confirm, also the forearm I had just used to wipe my eyes. I still have visible spit on my chin, and my light gray t-shirt is covered in dark wet spots as well.

I look like an absolute horror show, which now explains why Mike didn't want me to keep giving him the blowjob. Just having to look at me probably grossed him out! In fact, I can't believe I'm still standing here like this. I need to shower or go to the bathroom or do something to fix how I look!

Mike apparently agrees, as without saying a word he takes my hand and starts walking me towards the bathroom inside our bedroom. As I take my first few steps, I'm reminded again that I've definitely been drinking alcohol, because I feel funny as I walk. I'm not disoriented enough to where I might fall down or anything, but I can definitely feel it.

Once we get to the bedroom, Mike stops me right in front of the bed where I slept last night, and turns me around to face him. Without saying a word, he takes my soiled t-shirt and lifts it easily up and over my head. He tosses that aside and immediately reaches around behind me to unclasp my bra, quickly removing it off my arms.

My god, what is happening? Is he helping me get undressed so I can shower and get myself cleaned up? Or is he getting me naked for other reasons? I honestly don't know, as all I know is whatever is happening is happening so fast.

Next, Mike reaches down to unbutton my jeans, and then quickly pulls them down and off my feet. He comes right back up for my underwear and does the same exact thing. And after so much buildup, anxiety, and trepidation over what it would be like for Mike to see me completely naked, the moment arrives so quickly that it's almost anticlimactic.

I don't know if I'm in shock or just too confused at what's about to happen, but either way I'm standing here completely frozen and unable to say a word. I'm still partially convinced that he's only undressing me because he thinks I need to shower, and even as he puts his hands underneath my armpits to hoist my naked body into the air, the thought crosses my mind that he must be about to physically throw me into the shower. But instead, he lifts me up and gently places me onto my bed.

And as I land on the extremely soft mattress, I naturally roll back until my head hits just below the pillows, and l'm left looking up at Mike as he stands off the foot of the bed peering down at me. Still without saying a word, he then grabs my feet and lifts my two legs high up into the air before using them to spread my completely naked vagina into the most exposed position it's ever been in.

Despite being partially in shock, I'm fully aware of how significant and intense this moment is. Mike is still completely naked, and now I am as well. He just effortlessly placed me onto this bed, and I'm now presented to him in the most vulnerable position imaginable, and even though I don't know what he's going to do, he clearly seems to have a plan.

Mike then uses his hands to pin my knees open, to the point where I couldn't even move them if I tried, and then he starts staring right at my privates. I look down at my spread-eagled crotch, and then I look up at Mike's face, who is still relentlessly peering into my vagina. All of this is happening, and I still have absolutely no idea what he's thinking.

Does it look okay? Does it smell okay? Is it too hairy? I can tell without even checking that there must be a ton of wetness down there. I could feel it when he undressed me, and I can feel it even more now as the cool air from the room flows across my exposed lips. I try to do a sit-up to lean forward and get a better look at exactly what he's seeing, but as I do my belly rolls appear, so I immediately lie back down.

Mike (chuckling): "Sorry, you must feel like you're at the gyno. Ha"

Me (not understanding what he just said): "Sorry, what?"

Mike (speaking more slowly): "I said, the way I'm holding you, you probably feel like you're at a gynecology appointment."

Me: "Oh. Maybe. I don't know, I've never been to one of those."

Mike (with eyes lighting up): "You've never been to the gynecologist before?!?"

Me (confused even more): "No. I'm only 18. Should I have gone?"

Mike: "I actually don't know any more than you do, but I just assumed all girls went once they got their periods?"

Me (I can't believe I'm having this conversation with Mike, let alone while he's physically spreading my vagina open in front of his face): "No, I don't think so. I don't think you have to go unless you want to get on the pill or something or have other reasons to get checked out."

Mike: "Oh my god, I didn't know that. That's so weird. But wait... does that mean you've never had a doctor look at your pussy before?"

Me: "No. Definitely not."

Mike: "So has anyone ever seen your pussy before?!?"

Me: "I mean... I'm sure my parents did when they changed my diapers."

Weirdly, this conversation is actually easing my anxiety a little. It's probably because it's so random, that it's actually distracting me from what's happening, or better yet, about to happen.

Mike (still harping on his line of questioning): "Well yeah, I'm not talking about when you were a baby. But since puberty, has anyone... male, female, young or old, family or not... seen this absolutely glorious and perfectly innocent vagina that's staring me in the face me right now?"

I simply shake my head no.

Mike (beaming): "That's so fucking hot. Oh my fucking god..."

And then I feel him take his hands off of my knees and switch instead to using his elbows to keep me pinned open. Next, he moves up close to my opening and uses his fingers to gently pull on the skin that's right in the crook of where my thighs connect to my pelvis. And as he does this, I can feel him stretching my vaginal lips open even more.