Runemaster: The White Witch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her white hair was plastered to her skin, a long mane wrapping around her lithe body. Her breasts slightly too full to fit perfectly into his hands, pert and firm and capped with pale pink nipples that he was just dying to taste once more.

Her stomach smooth and taut, a slight flare to her hips giving him the perfect place to rest his hands as he entered the shower with her. She smiled at him when he entered and it only grew when he touched her, instinctively leaning into his body, pressing herself to him from top to bottom.

"Took you long enough," she told him as they both luxuriated in the feel of each other after so long.

"You knew I would cave didn't you?" he asked.

"I was fairly certain," Natalya replied as she tilted her face up to him, asking a silent question of him.

He gave her what she wanted.

Sliding his hands along her body, her skin reddened slightly from the heat of the water. He traced his way from hip to neck, trailing just his fingertips across the pale expanse and brushing his hand along the black choker she still wore even now. Tightening his grip Rafe pulled her mouth to his, crushing her lips against his own in a kiss they both craved.

It was even better than it had been earlier. No guilt or regret to poison the well of desire that dwelled within them both. Rafe teased her lips with his tongue and Natalya parted them willingly, allowing him to plunder her mouth at will. He pulled her tighter against him as they lost themselves in this simple bliss of being reunited as one.

It was the need to breathe that separated them once again, both of them panting heavily as they stared at the other, hot water cascading over them both.

"If we do this Nat, I'm never letting go, I can't let go. You'll be mine. Now, forever, and always," Rafe told her breathlessly.

"I am yours Rafe, I never stopped being yours, you were just too busy being an idiot to see it," Natalya told him with a smile.

"I want you to own me, to possess me, until the world goes cold, and we are naught but dust.

"I am yours Rafe Newark."

Rafe dipped his head and kissed her again, he didn't know how else to respond to such a declaration, he just knew he felt the same way and he had to show her best he knew how.

He pulled away from the kiss after a moment, "I need you," he told Natalya heatedly.

"Then take me," was all she said.

Rafe didn't need to be told twice. He was burning with need for the woman before him, her touch lighting fires beneath his skin, her gaze an inferno of love and lust.

He kissed her again, tasting those intoxicating lips once more before moving on. He bathed her neck in kisses and bites, nipping at her sensitive skin with his teeth and drawing short gasps of sensation and desire from her each time.

Falling to his knees before her, Rafe trailed kisses down her body, across her breasts and chest, taking time to lavish them thoroughly, and torment her stiff nipples with his teeth.

"Fuuuck yes Rafe!"

Rafe continued his trail of kisses, tasting the skin of her thighs, her calves, taking his time to explore her body once again after so long.

"Fuuuck Rafe, please. Stop teasing me," Natalya begged in need.

She could feel him smirk against her skin as she begged him, his beard tickling her skin of her thighs, but he didn't change his pace or his target. His kissing falling everywhere but where she desired them most. Her arousal was growing with every touch of his lips, her hips rocking forward in need trying to find his mouth and the infinite pleasure it promised.

"Pleeease Rafe!

"Taste me! I need it!"

"What do you need Nat? Tell me!" Rafe teased her, continuing his torments, lips, teeth, and tongue circling but never touching.

"Ohhh gawwd! I need you to lick me! Uh! I... I need you to eat my pussy! Fuck! Please Rafe!" Natalya didn't hesitate, a desperate need filling her with each passing moment.

"Mmmm such a good witch," Rafe murmured up at her and Natalya moaned in response.

Rafe gave her one last nibble on the inside of her creamy thighs before giving his newly reunited lover what she wanted. He looked at her shaven pussy for a moment, his dick twitching between his legs before he covered her hot sex with his mouth, tongue darting forth to taste the sweet ambrosia of her arousal.

He devoured her.

His tongue tracing her lips, teasing her wet folds, and plunging into her hot core. He feasted like a man starved, burying his face between her legs and ate like there was no tomorrow.

"Fuuuuck yes Rafe, just like that," Natalya crooned, leaning against the tiled wall of the shower, her slim fingers tangling in his hair as she held him to her.

She was in heaven.

"Yes Rafe! More!" her cries were creeping higher and higher as her lover drove her to heights of pleasure she had long forgotten were possible.

Sliding his hands along her legs, Rafe used them for support as he drove his tongue deep into her tunnel, his strong grip shifting up and down her thighs before moving to grab her ass and hold her still.

"Oh gawwd! Yes Rafe! Just like that, just like that," Natalya cried, her body quivering beneath his onslaught.

Natalya could feel her orgasm building, she was too sensitive, too full of need. It had been so long since she had been with anyone let alone Rafe and the things he could do to her. She was going to break. It was too much.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Natalya bellowed as she came, her hands tightening in Rafe's hair till it was almost painful.

He felt her tighten and clench around his tongue as she came, felt her flood his face with her cum.

Rafe didn't slow, didn't stop.

He knew what his beautiful white witch could take. This was just the beginning; the night was still young. That would only be her first of many tonight.

He continued fucking his lover with his tongue, driving her further into pleasure as she twisted and slid against the tiles in the throes of her orgasm.

"Fuuuuck Rafe, oh gawwwd, I'm cumming again," Natalya wailed.

He pulled away from her this time, his mouth sticky with her cum as she cried out her pleasure. He looked up her body from his position on his knees, enraptured as her pale beauty was wracked by wave after wave of bliss. He had missed this sight. He would never live without it again.

He watched Natalya calm down, absolute satisfaction written across her perfect features in the wake of her back-to-back orgasms.

"I've missed that," she said dreamily down at him.

"I know," Rafe replied, "me too."

He placed a tender kiss on the top of each leg, his hands kneading the flesh of her tight ass.

"You ready for more?" he grinned up at her.

"More?"

"You didn't think I was done did you? We've got two years to make up for Nat," he answered.

"I'm not sure I can take more of that," she giggled.

"Oh, I know you can, you're MY naughty little witch and I'm going to make sure you remember it," Rafe told her.

He kept his promise immediately, taking one long lick straight up the centre of her pussy, parting her lips with his tongue before circling her clit with its tip at the peak.

"Oh, fuck Rafe!" Natalya cried out again as he touched her clit for the first time, teasing it with his tongue and sucking lightly on the tender little nub.

She fell along the slippery wall as the pleasure robbed her of the ability to balance and Rafe had to stop his suction and use his hands to keep her upright.

When he was sure she was stable once again, he repeated the process, one long slow lick straight up her centre before teasing her clit once more. He looked up at her as he did, watching her watch him pleasure her as she quivered and moaned on his tongue.

He wanted to make her cum again.

Not easing his teasing of her clit one bit, Rafe released her ass from the tight grip of one of his hands and brought it between her legs. Natalya was dripping, her juices flowing down the inside of her thighs and coating his fingers. Slowly he pushed first one then a second into her hungry sex. Damp heat surrounding his fingers as he slowly started fucking her while continually teasing her clit.

"Fuck, that feels amazing," Natalya moaned as he slowly filled her again and again.

Rafe didn't change his pace, he just slowly pistoned his fingers back and forth inside his lover while he licked and sucked upon her clit. For Natalya it was almost agony, she wanted it harder, faster, something, anything besides the slow tease of her needy cunt.

"Rafe pleassse, fuck me harder, I need it!" she pleaded with the runemaster.

Rafe slapped her on the ass in reply with his free hand, he would make her cum how he wanted and nothing she said was going to change that. She could tell him to stop of course, and he would, but he still remembered what she liked, what she needed. It had tormented him in his dreams, visions of them entwined in ecstasy, her cries of lust and faces of pleasure.

Natalya was a drug; the perfect drug and he needed a fix. He needed to possess her and consume everything she had to offer.

He kept her on the edge of cumming, his fingers and tongue playing her like a symphony, reacting to every quiver, every moan and sigh. Her pussy squeezing around his fingers, her juices flowing and leaking all over his face and hand.

"Oh gawwwd, please Rafe! Let me cum! Let your good witch cum!" Natalya begged, her voice becoming ragged, her accent thicker as she lost control.

After a few more moments Rafe gave her what she wanted, his fingers curling inside her, searching for the spot that would tip her into the abyss. Finding his target, Rafe rubbed it with his finger, Natalya jerking in response and as he felt her begin her plunge into orgasm, her muscles gripping his fingers like a vice, he lashed her clit with his tongue. A relentless final assault on the pale beauties most sensitive spot.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuuuuck!" Natalya screamed her climax, Rafe's unchanging, unrelenting attentions having pushed her so close to the edge, the combined attentions to her clit and g-spot finally tipping her past breaking point.

"Rafe! I'm cummming!" the white-haired witch wailed as she collapsed, her legs turning to jelly and all thoughts were obliterated by the sheer waves of pleasure wracking her body from top to bottom.

Rafe held her as she came, easing her to the floor with him as she lost control. Taking his quivering lover in his arms, he held her tenderly, caressing her soft pale skin and placing gentle kisses across her crimson lips.

They lay there basking in the hot water cascading over them as Natalya recovered. Rafe had pushed her to her peak and beyond. Their connection, their frenzied passion and need made manifest in the renewed joining of their bodies.

It took a while for Natalya to return to the world of the waking, aftershocks of her thunderous climax causing her body to twitch in Rafe's arms as he held her. Opening her eyes, she was greeted by the sight of him looking down at her, a smile on his lips and devotion in his eyes.

"Welcome back, seems like you might've needed that," he smirked at her.

Natalya's answering smile was lazy and luxurious, like a cat who had just got the cream.

"I really did," she replied, "I haven't cum that hard in I don't know how long."

"Give me a few moments and I'll return the favour," Natalya added eagerly, her hand reaching out to caress the head of Rafe's cock, "I've missed this bad boy."

"Why...ohhh...why don't we wait till we're back in bed?" Rafe suggested with a groan as she caressed his dick with nimble fingers.

"Even magical heating has it limits, and I don't know how long we've been in here," he managed to get out as Natalya continued her exploration of his erection.

Natalya tried to wrap her hand around him, her small hands not quite making it around his girth as she jerked his hardness, pre-cum drooling from his tip.

"Oh, but the bed is so far away, and I don't know if I can wait that long," she teased him, a small quirk of her lips showing her amusement.

"Fuck Nat, that feels so good," Rafe moaned.

"You want more don't you?" she crooned to her captive audience, her hand not stopping its path up and down the length of his cock, spreading the pre-cum leaking from his tip all along the length of his dick.

"You know I do," Rafe gasped, his head falling back, his eyes closing as he let the bliss overtake him.

"Then let me take care of you," Natalya cooed.

Pulling her body from where it had rested against his, she stood up on still wobbly legs and pulled Rafe up after her and kissed him soundly. She could taste herself on his lips. It had been a long time since she had done that as well. The things this man could do to her, could make her want to do. She felt alive for the first time in forever and she was going to enjoy it.

Natalya kissed him again, enjoying the feel of his lips on her own. Her hand hadn't left his dick and she could feel it pulsing against her stomach as she did.

"This beard has to go though," she said breaking the kiss, "it tickles."

"Whatever you want Nat," Rafe moaned, "just don't stop doing that."

"Good boy."

It was her turn to be the tease again, Rafe had had his way with her body, and she had every intention of doing the same.

Natalya kissed Rafe again, one final forceful mashing of their lips, her tongue plunging straight through and into his mouth, and taking the kind of kiss she wanted, fierce and filled with all the passion she could muster.

Breaking the kiss Natalya whispered into his ear before nipping his neck with her teeth, "Mmmm I taste good on your lips Rafe."

His cock lurched at that, another pulse of pre-cum leaking out to coat her hand and his rigid length.

"You like it when I say these naughty things don't you?" she continued.

"You like it when I tell you what I want you to do to me, what I want to do to you, how much I want that huge dick of yours inside every part of me," Natalya crooned up at him, every new statement punctuated by a kiss to his torso as she made her way down his body.

"Oh, fuuuuck Nat," Rafe could only moan, he was helpless beneath her hand, her long slow strokes driving him to distraction.

Natalya took her time making her way down his body, lavishing it with the attention it deserved after so long away from her as she sank to her knees before him. Lips teasing and kissing, small bites, and nibbles against Rafe's firm chest and stomach, her constant touches, her unending stroking. She had him in the palm of her hand.

"You want to fuck me, bury this massive dick deep inside me and make me scream."

He was letting loose an unending stream of whispered curses and moans. Every touch, every stroke. All of it had him in driving him towards the edge. She knew he would break. She knew he would take what he wanted from her soon and it would be amazing.

"Or do you want to fuck my face, stick it in my mouth and down my throat?"

Natalya was right, Rafe was close to his breaking point. His cock was throbbing in her hand, her soft grip and featherlight kisses were drowning him in pleasure. He felt like his body had become her temple, and Natalya had come to worship. He needed to be inside her, could feel it burning in him like fire. The hunger for her that he had buried so long ago was waking and it would consume them both.

"Or is it my ass you want? Do you want to hear me beg to cum as you fuck me so, so deep?"

When Natalya's attentions circling past the part of him most in need, her kisses starting to tease his thighs just as he had done to her, he had had enough. The dirty words, the unwavering speed of her hand job, the teasing with her lips. All of it designed to get what she wanted from him, all of if to make him want her more.

It worked. He wanted her, and he wanted her now.

Rafe moved. His hands that had been left idly clenching in fits of pleasure as Natalya had her way with him found the witch's head. His fingers tangling in her snow-white hair. He pulled her face upwards to look at him. Her steel-blue eyes stared up at him in challenge.

"No more teasing Nat," he commanded.

"You know what I want," he told her.

Natalya just raised an eyebrow at him and smiled, she wasn't going to give in to him that easily, no matter how much they both wanted it. The game was half the fun.

"Open your mouth," he commanded her.

Natalya grinned at him, and for a moment he though she was going to ignore him but then oh so slowly she opened her mouth for him, never breaking eye contact and her tongue licking her lips as she finished.

Rafe guided her to his cock, the fat head brushing against her lips, not actually going in but pasting her lips and cheek with his pre-cum when she turned aside at the last moment. With a growl Rafe jerked Natalya's head back again, she had a smirk on her lips and the glint of defiance in her eyes.

He grinned back down at her.

"You are a naughty witch aren't you?"

Natalya nodded eagerly up at him, biting her lower lip sexily in anticipation.

"Open," he commanded once again.

Natalya repeated her little show, crimson lips slowly opening, eyes wide and locked to his and her tongue wiggling at him suggestively.

Rafe kept his grip tight in her hair as he pulled her back to his cock. This time he reached down with his free hand and grabbed his dick, guiding it perfectly to between her bewitching lips and into her mouth.

Natalya sucked him greedily, the hot confines of her mouth enveloping the fat head of his cock as he slipped it between her lips. Rafe's head lolled back in the pleasure of a desperate need satisfied at last.

It was divine. The inside of Natalya's mouth pure heaven. Rafe pushed deeper, his length sinking further into Natalya's willing mouth, her tongue bathing the sensitive flesh of his tip.

"Fuuuuck," he moaned as more of his dick was swallowed by the kneeling beauty, his grip not loosening in the slightest as he held her head on his cock.

Natalya wanted more, the hard rod filling her mouth wasn't enough, she wanted it harder, wanted it deeper. She needed Rafe to possess her, to own her. She pushed herself further, stretching her lips around the cock invading her mouth, she wanted it all, to feel it in her throat and have it fill her with its creamy load.

She could already taste the cum on her tongue, her prize tantalisingly close.

"Mmmmm," she moaned hungrily around Rafe's cock, her need for his cum rising.

"Fuck Nat, you're so good at that," Rafe told her.

Looking down at her, Rafe couldn't imagine a more perfect picture. Her alabaster skin flushed with arousal, the sheen of water glistening across it, breasts rising and falling in her hunger for his cock. Her nipples like steel tips, begging to be pulled and pinched. Her rosebud lips dragging back and forth along his rod of as he slowly fucked her mouth.

In and out, in and out, his dick sawing back and forth between her lips, his pleasure growing with thrust of his hips. Natalya moaning with every push of his head against the end of her throat.

"Good witch, you're such a good witch, you love this cock don't you?"

"Mmhmm," she answered eagerly, nodding as much as she could around his thick meat.

Pulling all the way out till just the tip of his dick remained trapped with the hot confines of her mouth, Rafe let Natalya catch her breath for a moment.

"You know what's coming next," he told her with a lustful gleam in his eye, "we're going all the way Nat, I hope you haven't forgotten how."

Natalya's eyes widened at his words, her breath catching for a moment in excitement and desire. She sucked fervently at the part of his cock still in her mouth and nodded excitedly. This is what she wanted, what she needed.

Her hands drifted across her body, one finding a breast, groping, and squeezing the sensitive skin and teasing a nipple. The other drifting lower, fingers finding her dripping slit and sliding inside, thumb rubbing her clit and starting a slow and steady rhythm.