Runemaster: The White Witch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rafe pressed against the back of her head, driving himself into her waiting mouth and dragging her forward into his crotch. He wanted to bury himself deep into Natalya's throat. The pressure grew as he pushed deeper, the warm depths of her throat beckoning him ever deeper.

Natalya was moaning incessantly around his length, the tip nudging at the entrance to her throat. She was in ecstasy. Rafe taking from her what he wanted, the fat cock lodging its way into her slim body. Her thumb danced a wild jig across her clit, fingers desperately friggin away at her flooded snatch.

Rafe didn't stop, he knew Natalya could take every inch of his length, she had been something of an addict, swallowing him to the root nearly daily. He angled her head slightly and relief was found as he finally slipped all the way in. His cock squeezed like it was in a vice, the muscles of Natalya's throat constricting around his dick, rippling along its length. Her neck and choker bulging as the massive log of flesh filled her completely.

Rafe pulled back, Natalya breathing deep as the cock evacuated her body, then he pushed back in. From tip to base in one unending thrust, saliva and precum easing the passage back into the witch's body. He did it again. Pulling back and then sliding deep, the need to fuck her face growing with every trip.

"Oh fuuuuck," he groaned as he bottomed out again, both hands pinning her head to his groin.

Rafe could feel Natalya swallowing desperately, her throat massaging his cock, her moans vibrating through his dick. He looked down at her. Every single inch of his iron-hard rod was buried in the pale beauties throat, her tongue lapping around his shaft, a mess of saliva and cum leaking from her mouth. Her eyes were still open, looking up at him through her eyelashes, pleading silently for his cum. Tears forming and streaking her face as he held her deep.

He could see her hands moving in a frenzy, both of them now working her towards her own orgasm, fingers plundering her pussy and working her clit in a desperate desire to cum.

"Fuuuck Nat, I'm going to fuck you till I cum," he told her, "you get to breathe again when I'm done."

Rafe pulled her head back, his cock slowly dragging its way from the depths of the body before thrusting back in. Faster, harder, every thrust building in speed and force as he chased the climax he so badly wanted.

Natalya was almost at her own peak, her eyes rolling back in her head, debauched groans and sounds ringing through the bathroom as Rafe plundered her throat at will. She was so close; she pushed a third finger inside herself, girlcum clinging to her fingers as they plunged back and forth in her hot hole.

Rafe could feel his orgasm building, the pressure building in his balls and the base of his dick. The hot tight grip of Natalya's throat an indescribable pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he chanted as he almost violently ploughed into his willing lover's mouth.

It was coming.

An orgasm of incredible power.

A final thrust and he was there. He pinned Natalya to his groin, gaining an extra bit of depth into her waiting body and he erupted. The pressure at the base of his cock broke. Cum flooded his shaft and surged through his length and flooding into Natalya's stretched throat. Wave after wave after wave of hot cum belching forth into the pinned witch's stomach.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK," he bellowed as he climaxed, the yell reverberating around the small shower and bathroom.

He felt Natalya cum as well, her own orgasm overtaking her as she felt Rafe's load erupt within her. The need for air, the massive marble-carved member lodged in her throat, Rafe's dominance of her body. It was a potent cocktail only heightening by their unearthly need for each other and their renewed connection. Her frantic fingering getting her to the edge and the feeling of Rafe unloading was the last step to knock her into the abyss beyond.

Natalya didn't stop her manic ministrations, continuing to ride the wave of her orgasm as she sucked hard on Rafe's dick, trying to milk more and more cum from him. The pleasure of it all was mind-blowing, her concentration failing and her vision darkening as she lost herself to the numbing bliss that was consuming her body.

Rafe wasn't sure how much he came, it felt like he had blasted litres of cum into his witch. His knee-trembling orgasm feeling like it had lasted forever, a deep and soothing feeling of absolute fulfillment filling his body as it crested and faded. He pulled his sensitive rod from Natalya, releasing the snow-haired witch from his grasp. Almost senseless from her own orgasm and gasping raggedly for air she fell away from him, falling against the side of the shower and twitching repeatedly as her overworked body tried to calm itself.

Feeling the water turning to cold Rafe reached over and turned it off, he had been so focused on Natalya and his driving lust that he had forgotten entirely about it. Free from the cascading water, Rafe knelt down on one knee and cradled the still blissed out Natalya to him. Wiping her hair from out of her face, he kissed her tenderly on the forehead, nose, and lips.

"You ok Nat? I lost control a bit there at the end," he asked her with quiet concern.

Natalya's blue-steel eyes were glassy, and her voice was slightly raspy, but she turned her face up and kissed him back before answering.

"That was perfect Rafe, absolutely perfect," she told him.

"The last time I came that hard or that often was with you years ago, this 'thing' we have, this connection, this magnetism that pulls at us. It makes everything so much more.

"More intense, more pleasurable and it always make me want more," she explained slowly as her body calmed and her breathing returned to normal.

"It's the same for you isn't it?" she queried nervously.

Rafe could tell she was looking for reassurance, that she wasn't alone with the renewed intensity of her feelings.

"It's exactly the same Nat, nothing and no-one compares to you or how I feel with you. Being like this with you, knowing you like I do. I've missed it. Even now after all that, I should be exhausted but all I want is you again.

"You complete me Nat," he explained.

Natalya cupped his face tenderly and kissed him slowly, passionately. Matching her lips to his in perfect harmony they shared a moment of love and tenderness after such a wild frenzy of desire and lust.

"Take me to bed now Rafe? Please?" she asked him lovingly as their kiss broke.

Rafe kissed her in response and rose from the floor, carrying the smaller woman in his arms, cradled close to his chest. Setting her down lightly on her feet, he grabbed them both towels and they dried themselves in silence.

No words were traded but their eyes spoke to each other. Promises of worship and devotion, of delights and fantasies that would be fulfilled. They spoke of love rekindled and set ablaze in their hearts. They enjoyed soft caresses as they dried, each of them reaching out to touch the other, to trace the line of a limb or simply enjoy the feel of their companion. The frenzy had been sated; the fires of lust reduced to embers. They were building towards something new now. A new dance. A new expression of the yearning they had for each other.

Mutely and on silent feet, Rafe led Natalya back to the bed when they were done. Guiding her down to the mattress and her head to the pillow, Rafe pressed his body down above hers. He kissed her gently, refreshing his addiction to the sweet taste of her lips. Natalya's legs spread and she welcomed him to her.

There was no rush this time, no frantic race to the finish. His cock pressed against her needily, a physical manifestation of his love and desire for her and her alone. Natalya shifted her hips, and they were joined, his rod sinking into her tight but still soaking depths and they both moaned as one.

Rafe wrapped his arms around her, firm hands circling beneath to hold her closer to him, his hot breath on her neck as he pushed his fat length deep into the witch. Natalya clawed at his back, her fingers grasping at him as he filled her completely to the hilt in one long slow almost torturous thrust and she wrapped her legs around him, locking her ankles behind his butt to prevent him pulling out.

He ground his pelvis against her, his dick massaging her insides as he rubbed against her clit and he felt her grab him even tighter, soft whispers and pleas escaping her lips to tease his ears with her need.

Long and slow, they rubbed their bodies together, her firm breasts and hard nipples ground against his chest as he filled her. Natalya's soft mewls growing in frequency, as Rafe edged her closer and closer to another orgasm. He could feel her pussy quivering around him, sucking at his cock and milking him for his load.

He started grinding faster, the familiar pressure building low in his body, Natalya writhing with him, matching his movements with her own. The cock buried deep into her body was amazing. Rafe filled her so completely, touching the deepest parts of her and flooding her body with pleasure at every movement.

They came together in silence, Rafe smothering Natalya's mouth with his own as they both screamed their pleasure into each other, locked lips letting only whimpers escape to flee into the darkness of their bunker. Trembling and shaking. His hips bucking against Natalya, Rafe flooded her with his cum, his cock lurching as it spilled his seed deep inside his lover, her own orgasm clutching and spasming around his length and extending the pleasure for both of them.

It felt like a lifetime passed before they broke their kiss, riding the waves of their climaxes they simply lost themselves in the pleasure of being together. As the rapture fell away and they returned to the present, they broke their kiss and Rafe relaxed his body, resting his weight on his elbows and leant his head against hers.

"Fucking hell Nat, I forgot what that was like," Rafe managed eventually.

"We are made for each other Rafe," Natalya purred, and she nudged him.

Taking the hint, Rafe rolled off her and to the side.

Natalya followed, swinging a leg over his body, she sat perched above him and his cock resting in the crack of her ass and sliding between her firm cheeks.

With an evil little smile, she looked down at him and grabbed her amethyst. Muttering a short incantation, she reached behind her and took his dick into her other hand. Rafe felt the magic flow into him and then felt his flesh harden like granite.

"Now," Natalya asked him, "you ready for round 3?"

Lord Grey studied the man in front of him. He felt like he should know him, something about his presence tickled his senses but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He had been deep within the estate, still with his new prize when a guard had rushed to find him.

A stranger had been found in his office.

They had made it unnoticed through every piece of security and manpower his wealth and status could provide. They had only been discovered when a passing guard had noticed the door to his private sanctum was open and the sounds of someone tapping within had drawn him to investigate.

Finding the stranger, the guard had called for help. A frantic mustering of guards and a scrambling search of the grounds had ensued. Finding no one and nothing else and the unflappable almost perfect stillness of the stranger unnerving them in a way they couldn't truly describe, a guard had been sent to fetch him.

He had studied his office, just as he studied the man now, searching for any clue, any sign that something was out of place or not as it should be. His office had passed the inspection.

But the man.

The man was different.

Brown haired, brown-eyed, square jawed and a rough stubble made him not different looking to a thousand other men.

Brown loafers, grey suit pants, white shirt and black tie covered by a chess board patterned jacket, he looked like any other middle-aged hustler or gambler that spent their weekends chasing riches at the casino.

But somehow he had made it here, to the heart of Grey power without a sound, without being seen and he had done nothing but wait.

The man had waited for him. That meant he either had something for him or wanted something from him. Perhaps it was both.

He took a seat behind his desk and stared at the stranger with the dead grey eyes that had frozen many a man and woman in fear.

"I am Lord Grey, who are you and what are you doing in my house?" he demanded.

"You may call me Mr Cambien," the man replied, his voice a deep bass rumble that seemed at odds with his appearance.

"Mr Cambien?" Lord Grey confirmed with a frown and the other man nodded.

"Well, what can I do for you Mr Cambien?" Lord Grey asked, "I can only assume there is something, I can see no other reason for you to have come in here the way you have unless it is to kill me.

"And in that regard I think you find yourself thoroughly disappointed."

Mr Cambien smiled a small thin smile at that, not a part of it reaching his eyes.

"So you say Lord Grey, so you say," he replied.

"I have come here because I have heard rumour of a bounty, that you want the one known as the Runemaster Rafe Newark dead or delivered to you.

"I have knowledge of where he might be and who he might be with, and I am willing to do a deal with you to arrange those very results for you. We have crossed swords the Runemaster and I, and I find myself in much the same mind as you regarding his fate.

"If you can provide some detail on what you know of his abilities and those of a witch who I know to be his companion, then that along with the fee for delivering him to you would be more than enough recompense for my troubles I think," Mr Cambien explained.

"And what is to simply stop me from taking that information from you here and now by force?" Lord Grey replied.

"Why bother paying a middleman when I can send my own people to do the job?" he asked dismissively.

"Two reasons Lord Grey," Mr Cambien said leaning forward eagerly, as if he was about to share a prized secret.

"One, I'm sure you'll be getting a report soon or you already have of one of your teams in Undertown being found quite messily dead in an alley," he explained.

"And two," he began.

Mr Cambien's voice changed and the one that came forth from the man was utterly alien, devoid of all warmth and feeling. Lord Grey tensing as he realised far too late that the man inside his study with him was far from human and far more powerful than he had imagined.

"You have never met anyone like me," he told the surprised lord.

The smile that spread across the man's face was vile and impossibly wide, it spread from ear to ear, teeth shining like razors and Lord Grey nodded transfixed, his mind already whirling with possibilities.

"I think Mr Cambien, that we can make a deal."