Runnin' Away With Me

Story Info
Crossdresser doesn't know why everyone thinks she's a woman.
19.3k words
4.74
17.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Runnin' Away With Me

By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's note: Here's a nice sexy story about a crossdresser who doesn't know why everyone thinks she's a woman. I hope YOU like it...

***

Oh, my god, my head was killing me, I need a shower, an aspirin. Eleven aspirins.

I was in my old bed, in my mother's house, done with College. I had a hangover already, home for one night and I had a hangover. I had a day and a half here, I had to straighten up and then out. So I stretched, I then grabbed my chest, I was itchy, I was still wearing my breast forms, I still had long nails. Why did I go gray again, it's such a puzzling choice? But look how nice my toes look, even through the sheer stockings. I was in a short nightgown, I didn't know whose it was, I didn't bring one with me. it was shiny red, probably my mother's or sister's. I heard someone breathing, I sat up.

"Holy fuck," I whispered, my heart was racing, I rubbed my eyes, "Holy fuck again," I whispered a lot lower. There was a body next to me, under the blankets, it was cool, it was March, and the windows were wide open. "Holy fuck, what did I do?." I needed a new exclamation, but I couldn't think straight. I slowly made my way off of the bed, I hovered, shaking, and I moved the covers, just a bit. A hand, an arm started to appear, the top of a head, it was a man. It was the man I met last night, I went out with my friends Jenny and Mitch, and I met a man. I don't even remember his name. Holy fuck.

I tiptoed to the bathroom, my white panties were on the floor next to a pair of striped boxers. I skipped over them and locked both of the doors. It was a Jack and Jill, my sister Pam shared the other side, I didn't want her coming in and seeing me in a red silk nightie, maybe hers. I didn't want her to learn that her older brother was a crossdresser, gender fluid, whatever the hell I was, at this moment it didn't matter. How was I going to explain a man in my bed? How was I going to get him out of here?

I sat, I tinkled, I looked in the mirror. "Holy fuck." I didn't want her to see me in these long lashes either. My makeup was a mess, I started to clean it off, but my lashes and eyebrows looked amazing. I fluttered, I winked, I lost focus. Wait, why did I have my eyebrows done, what were we thinking last night? How was I going to explain all this? My mother was going to ask all sorts of questions and I wouldn't have any answers.

I looked into my eyes, holding the ends of my long hair. I mouthed, no sound coming out, "Oh my god, fuck my eyebrows how am I going to explain this hair?" My hair was red, redder. I had the greatest color, always did, but now it was what? Cherry red? I looked absolutely incredible, I remembered now, last night at Jenny's friend's house, new look for my new city. My new life. I had two days. "Holy fuck, and it's so long. It looks longer." Cherry red, I think it even smelled like cherries but that could be my imagination overloading.

My auburn hair was always my favorite part of dressing up. When I took it out of the rubber bands it came down way passed my shoulder blades. I usually hid it inside my shirt or piled it up into a wool hat. I promised my mother I would get it cleaned up a little before I went to Phoenix. I lied, I didn't want to lose my gateway into my feminine persona. I would now have to get it cut soon anyway, I would now have to hide it in a hat.

I was shaking again, I had to call Jenny, I had to get this guy out of the house before anyone knew he was here. I had to get to my phone. I slowly opened the bathroom door, I peeked back into the semi empty bedroom. My X-Men poster hanging right over the body breathing soundly on the bed. I looked, I spied it, on the end table next to the bed, six inches from the man's arm.

Knock, knock. "Are you comin' out? I gotta pee."

Shit, my sister, Pam is up. What time could it be, she never gets up early. I looked out the other door, I didn't have a clock in this room anymore. There was almost nothing in this room anymore. The clock was now in a box, probably sitting on my mother's porch or the garage, just waiting for the trip out west. I wish I was in that box right now, hidden under my warm-weather clothes.

***

'But it was just my imagination

Runnin' away with me

It was just my imagination

Runnin' away with me'

Yesterday the future looked so bright. I was done with Binghamton, then I would start my new job, my new career. I would visit my mother's home in New Jersey and head to Arizona. Then I would become an assistant manager at the Embassy Suites, Phoenix. I would be making money, finally, I was twenty-three and I would finally have a real job. Well, a real-er job.

Jenny and Mitch picked me up, upstate at College. We stayed a couple of days investigating the local bars, restaurants, and parks. It was nice saying goodbye to my home of four years with my classmates. On some level, I would miss it. The two of them thought it was so beautiful Upstate and so different than North Bergen, they were thinking about moving someplace similar once they got married this summer, just a couple of months away. Buying a house with a yard, with a rabbit, with a parking spot.

I had two bags with me. I was going to stay at my Mother's for two nights, then I was going to fly to Phoenix. Then I was going to set up my apartment, fill in forms for my new job, pick up my medication, get my life together, and maybe even get my closet organized. I started work in three weeks.

"So I'm guessing this cute little floral suitcase is for your girlie clothes?" Jenny was holding up my bag. Mitch was watching, interested. "It's nice."

I gave them a weird face, I was a little embarrassed, but I loved it. When I became a girl it was SO me, the colors and the design. It was antique and gorgeous. I didn't even realize I would have to explain why I had it. I would be taking it to my mother's house, maybe in a cab, and then on an airplane. I should have gotten another one for the trip but this one was pale blue with beige leather straps. It was full of pink and white flowers, it made me feel wonderful. I had so many pictures of myself in my dresses, skirts, and heels holding it. I was always making believe I was sightseeing, on a cruise, on a life-changing trip. I took it from Jenny and put it on the floor in the backseat of the car. My mother was definitely going to ask about it.

"Can you keep it at your house? Maybe I shouldn't show my mother or Pam."

"Sure." She said, a big smile on her face. "I would like to see what you have in there, I want to see what type of woman you are becoming, I haven't seen you all dressed up since Christmas break." She winked at me. "Well at least in real life."

Mitch looked at me in the rearview mirror, "I didn't realize you were such a fashionista, ready to show the world your taste in baggage."

"Fashionista?"

They both laughed, but they were right, what was I thinking?

I looked a little sheepish, the two of them knew I wore female clothes since I was young. I was so girlie, so feminine inside, even now, I only ever wore female underthings, I was wearing them under my jeans and flannel shirt. Just a silk push-up bra and white bikini panties, nothing too fancy. I always needed something overly feminine on, it made me feel so much better and more like my genuine self. When we were kids Mitch lived on one side of my Mother's house and Jenny lived on the other, it was a secret that wasn't going to be hidden with the two of them surrounding me. They were both extremely nosy and we were always together, and always in each other's houses. Even sometimes in each other's clothes. They both still lived on either side of my Mother.

"I ordered it online, I didn't realize how girlie it looked until right now." They smiled, but now I was nervous, I felt a little silly. I loved the two of them more than anybody in this world, but I couldn't wait to get to Phoenix, to let my girl's side start to enjoy herself. I didn't want to be nervous anymore, looking over my shoulder. North Bergen reminded me of locked doors, cheap motels, and hiding in closets.

"Don't worry about it, Sabrina." Jenny turned around from the front seat and looked at me. She was using my girl name, she always did, for years. Either Sabrina or Red, depending on who was in the vicinity. "You are gonna stay with me anyway, and we are going out tonight, and YOU are going to wear whatever is hiding in that case of yours. You are becoming the best YOU for the next couple of days, I insist, hah. We are saying goodbye to New Jersey in style."

"Are we?"

"Yes, we are."

***

"I'll be right out," I called into the closed bathroom door a little too quietly.

"Ugh!" I heard my sister stomp away.

I brushed my teeth, I brushed my hair, what was I thinking I didn't have time to brush my hair, but it looked so good. I did a quick pose and then went back into the bedroom, back to the scene of the crime, back to get my phone to call Jenny.

I tip-toed again over our respective underwear. My silk panties looked so sexy and feminine next to a man's briefs. I got just a little spark of excitement looking at them, together on the floor. A man and a woman were together last night, well according to the underthings on display on the floor. I tried to kick them under the bed, they didn't move too far, they wanted to stay noticed. I then slid in my stockings on the polished wood, getting closer to my phone. I picked it up from the side table, I had texts from Jenny, Mitch, even Gracie.

I felt a hand on my hip, I froze.

I felt a hand make its way up my back and then into my hair, I saw my surprised dark eyebrows in my mirror above the dresser. I moved back, I was off-balance, I landed on the edge of the bed.

The man kissed my arm. "Hey beautiful, good morning." His hand went into my hair again as I turned around. He moved up, he kissed me on my cheek. "I gotta brush, don't move."

He pulled off the covers and slipped around me, a huge smile on his face, a huge hard-on pointing the way to the bathroom. I froze, I couldn't think, I suddenly started to get excited, like last night. Some of it was coming back. I texted Jenny. 'I have a man in my bed help me get him out of here.'

"Sabrina?" I looked up the man was leaning out of the bathroom door. "Is this your brush?" He was holding my purple toothbrush, we were going to share. I shook yes, he smiled and closed the door.

I remembered more now, we met last night, he was a friend of Jenny and Mitch's, he loved my hair. He was quite handsome. Why am I thinking this, I had to get him out of here.

Jenny called back. "Hey Red, I'll be right over, give me ten."

"Okay, thank you."

The man walked back into the room. Still naked, I was wondering where were his clothes? I looked around, where was mine? He took my phone and put it on the dresser. He lifted me, he kissed me, his tongue went to my lips, into my mouth. The toothpaste canceled us out, but I remembered his lips on me last night, his lips were everywhere on me, he was sweet, he was gentle. I remember enjoying it, I remember him enjoying it even more.

It took me a while to open my eyes. He moved back, he smiled. "I saw your sister, you two look so much alike."

"What? When?" My voice was soft and perfect. I was always able to sound feminine, just a slight lisp, a slight giggle in my voice.

"Ha, in the bathroom. I had to let her in, she chased me out."

Oh my god, Pam was going to tell mom, tell her there was a naked man in our bathroom. I listened, I could hear her take a shower. The man started to kiss my cheek, neck, put his face in my hair. I put my arms around his neck, I was starting to enjoy myself again. We would have to stop once Jenny got here, but I wanted to feel a man against me again, at least for a brief moment.

He kissed the top of my head. "I don't remember you being so tiny."

I looked up, I was 5'8", he was so much taller, bigger. "Oh, it um, must have been the heels, I'm sorry."

He laughed, "You're sorry? You were pretending last night that you were a much taller woman? You are such a sneak."

I smiled and we kissed again. He was being cute, I remembered liking him. I remember him holding my hand, we were at his work, we were in a restaurant, I think we were even dancing. That is the last thing I can remember. He then sat on the edge of the bed and he made me hover my ass over him. His hard cock was looking for my 'pussy,' I felt him rub between my cheeks. He took hold of his cock and I started to sit slowly. I remembered his cock inside me last night. I remembered thinking I must do this again, not realizing it would be so soon. He held my waist as I slowly descended on his cock, I felt his mouth on my back, kissing me, kissing the seam of my forms through the red silk. I went lower, onto his manhood, I let out a little yelp, I was glad Pam was still in the shower. I looked up, I could see us in the mirror just as I was suddenly sitting on his lap. Just as his cock became buried completely inside of me. He started to fuck me, short little jabs into my bottom. I had a smile on my face, a smile somewhere between ecstasy and nerve-wracking.

"Mmm," He whispered as his face went into my hair, I watched him, I saw his dark hair, dark green eyes. He was so handsome, he was so strong, I guess he didn't mind I wasn't 100% female, his hands went to my fake D cup breasts and he played with them, he cupped and kneaded. He saw me watching him in the mirror.

"I don't know what I like best about you, at first I figured it was your breasts." He smiled as he continued to play with them and I bounced on his cock. We were making a sexy slapping sound. "Then I was thinking it was your hair, god it looks and smells so great, what IS that? I could live with that scent forever." I shrugged, I wouldn't be able to talk coherently with a huge dick in my bottom.

"Now I realize it's all of you, your hair, your voice, but especially the way you hugged your friends goodbye last night. God, you were so cute, I couldn't keep my eyes off of you after that."

He was being so nice, he was saying everything I had always wanted a man to say to me. I was wondering if Jenny gave him a script. Then I didn't care. I pulled his cock out of me and sat facing him. I lifted my little red nightie and sat back on his lap, my arms around his neck, my thighs on his, his hard cock somewhere behind me. We were now eye to eye.

"Thank you, I think you are quite wonderful yourself," I told him as we made out on my bed. My arms were tight around his neck and my breasts pushed against his naked, hairy chest. I wished I remembered his name, wished I remembered what else we did last night. I know he made love to me because he slipped in too easily, we were moving together too perfectly. We have done this before.

We kissed like long-time lovers in my room, the one I have lived in since I was six when I looked more like a boy. When I used to sneak my mother's bras and panties and dress under the covers. Part of me was still that little 'girl' in my mother's clothes, in my mother's house, in my tiny room. A room for a boy.

I moved up a little and he pushed his cock back into me with his fingers.

"Ahh.." I moaned, he was back in, just the head and then the entire length of his cock. "Oh my god, oh my god..." I was now sitting on his lap again, I moved up and down, my nylon thighs against his body as his manhood went even deeper than before. I stopped, I heard Pam leave the bathroom, heard her close the door, heard her talking. I was listening. I forgot I was having wonderful sex.

"Excuse me." He said grinning, "Over here." I liked that he wanted my attention, I loved that he was smiling.

He took my chin, we were an inch apart, he wanted me to acknowledge him. We started to kiss again, I forgot about the boy whose empty room we were in, I forgot about Pam, I even forgot about Jenny. I was paying attention to the orgasm that was starting to build, to happen.

He took my waist again and we bounced on the bed, making it squeak, making it move. I was flipping my long hair around my face, pushing it into his. The red in front of my eyes, my lips. He was kissing the top of my breasts, my neck, then my ears. He moaned, "Ahh, baby....." He was loud. He was having some incredible orgasm. He was having a wonderful time. He was going to wake the neighborhood. Why didn't I shut the window?

I started to make noise on my own, I tried to hold it in, it wasn't working. "Yes, yes, oh my god yes, holy fuck... don't stop..." I felt something happening inside me, building up. I wasn't even hard, I was nicely hidden behind the silk nightie, more red. I was glad he could imagine he had a real woman on his cock, his lap, grabbing his shoulders with her long nails, making indentations. Scratching his tender skin, his hard arms. "Ahh..." I felt something, I yelped again. I felt his cum inside me, I felt mine causing a wet patch on the front of the nightie. I was looking at the ceiling, my body vibrating. I wondered if the orgasm I had during the night was as powerful or as loud. I felt fantastic, my hangover was gone, I didn't need an aspirin anymore. I just needed to be held.

Soon we were on the bed, parallel to each other, looking into each other's eyes. He was licking my lips, my nose, my hair was in our faces, I could only see out of one eye. I was remembering him, he wasn't the only man I met last night, but he was the one I was very happy to be with. "I have to pee again, I'm sorry." I kissed him. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna get cleaned up." He shifted and watched me. I picked up my phone and walked into the bathroom. I checked Jenny's text. 'I'm here, why you making so much noise!!!'

***

"This is some red, Red." Jenny was in the bathroom with me, holding my hair. Her hair was half bright pink, it looked lovely, perfect for her features. It matched her nails. She opened the door, the man was wearing his boxers, he was laying on the bed checking his messages.

"Hey, Jenny."

"Hey, Carson, nice stripes." He shook his head, he was grinning.

Carson? I remembered.

She walked out, he watched us, I tentatively followed her, she started going through my closet, it was quite empty, a couple of things on hangers. She threw a shirt at the man on the bed, while I played with the bottom of my nightie. She found a pair of sweatpants, even socks. Carson watched amused as a pile grew.

"Get dressed."

She took another flannel shirt and took me back into the bathroom. I finally took off the nightie. She laughed when she saw I had on no bra, no panties. She laughed even more when she saw I was tucked. I made a face. I was almost always tucked between my legs, tucked into panties or a pair of pantyhose. I was also hairless, just a tiny triangle for my bikini panties. I went to Albany to have it done, taken care of, it took a year, far away from school, so far away from North Bergen. I didn't want word getting back about me and my little triangle.

She pointed to my feminine crotch, "Love it." she giggled, In my mind, I was always a 'woman,' Especially now if I was so close to a man. Jenny shook her head, "Um... no hair at all, like a little tiny girl? Haha... Maybe we should dye that red too just in case."

I took the shirt, I covered myself, I was getting nervous again, I remembered why I called her in the first place. She brushed my hair as I buttoned the light purple and black flannel. She wouldn't let me take off my stockings, my breast forms, the seam went right under my chin. I had slight cleavage peeking out of the top of the purple flannel.

We suddenly heard talking out beyond my sisters' room, in the kitchen. "Jenny! Do you want some breakfast?" It was my mother, she was up. I looked at my phone it was after eleven, she had probably been up for over four hours.