All Comments on 'Running'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 6 years ago
Quickly became one of my most favorite authors

Just read a whole bunch of your stories the past few days and you just posted another winner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was one hell of an epic story

That is a top story in any category. Your writing amazes me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

It's 2:40 in the morning and I have to be up in four hours. I couldn't stop reading. I know you don't do part 2s, but I would love to read more about these characters. Five stars, no brainer.

AhazuraAhazuraalmost 6 years ago
Nice!

This was a nice way to change a crappy morning. thanks for sharing!

Ahaz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Thanks for not dragging it out for a dozen chapters. I'm not used to seeing this kind of writing in I/T, but you are obviously a different kind of writer. It was hot without being ridiculous and the story was what kept me clicking on next page. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please!!!!!!!!!!!!

You definitely need to write a second part to see how far you can take this great story.

Thanks for this

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonalmost 6 years ago
5 stars, naturally.

Loved this tale. You are always able to make me feel for the characters and want the very best for them. They deserved their happy ending. Thank you for sharing your great writing.

Sunset154Sunset154almost 6 years ago
Great Story - more please

Great story and I hope you are going to have at least one more part. 5 stars

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
BEST STORY IN A LONG WHILE!

THANK YOU FOR AN EXCELLENT STORY. I WISH THERE WERE MORE LIKE IT. IT WAS PERFECT IN MY READER TEXTALOUD. I DIDN'T HAVE TO EDIT IT AT ALL AS I DO SO MANY OTHER STORIES. AGAIN, I THANK YOU FOR A 10 STAR STORY!

BlacksheepSonBlacksheepSonalmost 6 years ago
Re: Running

Bravo! Another great read. You write stories the way Steven Spielberg crafts movies. Within two or three pages I am emotionally invested in your characters. Thank you , so much, for sharing your writing with us.

TallHJoeTallHJoealmost 6 years ago
Thank you

I Love this story! Great characters and the development of the plot offers much room for continuation. I'm hoping for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT

Please give us more of these lovely people's story

rhimshot415rhimshot415almost 6 years ago
Pure Artistry

You are an artist. The pictures you paint with your words are exquisite. The emotions you evoke are true. I love your stories. This one is the best.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 6 years ago
I have to totally agree with the "pure artistry" comment!

Your stories are so well put together...they just flow...each a delightful journey!

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

How beatifully you write. You warned us in the beginning that its a lvery long story. But at the end i was left thirsty. Wishing the story would continue. What beatiful characterisation. God bless you. I have become your fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You should turn this into a book and continue the story

Who should make this into a book continue the story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

Outstanding!

I wonder how Lila's mother will react when Lila doesn't give her any grandbabies? Especially if Lucas and Samantha show up with kids! I think Lila may need to reconsider, and how will Samantha explain her babies?

Irishbear03Irishbear03almost 5 years ago

Amazing Story! Love the story line and so well written. Would love to see it continue. Please say there will be a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely amazing

You hit me in the feels so many times! Please keep it up and make more stories like this! You are one hell of a writer.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Far

Far too long to be a good story,too much repetition.

LynchjimLynchjimalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Ignore idiots like nitpic they don’t know a great story if it kick him in the balls. Please keep these kind of stories coming as I really do enjoy reading them.

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

I loved it. Dear Randi I had a question, I notice that all your heroines seem to be able to have nipple play induced orgasms. I am not sure if this is something you have experience of or have seen but in my limited experience including watching of porn( and I know you don't have a very high opinion of that ) I haven't really seen this so I assume its quite a rare occurrence. I am just wondering why it is such a staple of your scenes. Is it something that you find especially erotic ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 Stars

I am glad the Rapist got what they deserved ..

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

very good story.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every man’s fantasy (at least at one time or another)…!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Randi. BJ again.

As you have demonstrated so many times in your writings, there is a rhythm and some rules that apply to every successful story. Credibility is a very important one. Action, erotics (new word I am creating), dialog, depth and extent of involvement, active participation, tying up loose end and truth to name but a few. I have already qualified a number of your other stores I have already read as masterpieces. In my view, this story is in a class of its own and I will qualify it as a masterpiece of masterpieces. Thanks for being who you are.

BJ

maxx308maxx308about 2 years ago

Very hot story, an excellent read, superbly written.

Thank you Randi for sharing this with us.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Good story, lots and lots of fucking and sucking with an actual story line in there somewhere. I didn't care for the sex on the yacht, kind of flaunting themselves while the poor crew are treated like they're just part of the furniture. Seemed to be kind of demeaning to the crew. That whole part could have been left out, or made it a yacht they were manning themselves. No need to treat the crew like a bunch of deaf and blind eunuchs. One item that stopped me for a bit, was when Lucas was in the ambulance and they started to give him blood. Ambulances don't carry whole blood but they do carry lactated ringers, or ringers lactate, which is used where there is a loss of blood, Never did explain how they justified all the dead guys at the film set. Sure, they needed killing, but that's a lot of dead bodies to cover up. Well, the story was well worth the read, thanks.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt9 months ago

Great story, yacht lines were - okay, rest was great. Thank you.

NitpicNitpic9 months ago
Another

Another story far too long for what it was.

LaucaubinLaucaubin8 months ago

Great story. Thank you. May I? One error at the beginning. You said Lucas only saw Sam once a year. And then shortly after that you wrote that he had not seen her since she was 12.....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I usually don't deviate from F/D, B/S and M/S stories (or some combination/extension of those), but this one I have to say was good.

That phone call to Sam's mother - and I use the term loosely - was disturbing. She basically admitted her boyfriend molested the daughter, she was basically OK with it and that she was a slut and "practically begging for it" because of how she dressed. Holy fucking shit, what the hell is wrong with some people? And threatening to kill your own brother for looking out for your daughter? This world man, I swear... Rebecca seems like such a vile woman full of nothing but toxicity and hate. I don't think I detected a shred of decency in her at any point. I wonder how people can become like that. As it turns out later, it seems Raymond was a perfect match for her and it explains that coupling at least.

When they tried anal, I think they did it all wrong. There was no gentle easing into it with fingers, or even practice over some time with buttplugs. Just slip in the tip of a fat cock then cum right away. Well that's not going to be the best experience for most people. I feel like they didn't give it a proper chance. They may very well have enjoyed it if they had taken time to prepare properly and eased into it, but they went about it wrong and then just dismissed it. Oh well.

Now as for the whole Lila and the 3-way angle, I admit, I would have rather had the story stay exclusively between the uncle and niece. Not sure why some authors feel the need to include extras in these kinds of stories, but I tried to just roll with it and see where it went. In the end, it seemed just a bit too complicated for me; it was basically 3 relationships merged into one, with marriage in one of them. But hey, if it works for them, so be it. I just feel like it was unnecessary to go that route, that's all.

That scene where Raymond and his animals were about to rape Sam and Lila... my stomach was in knots as I read. Thankfully they got there just before the deed was done, though sadly they weren't completely unscathed. I really wish scenes like that weren't made so close or told in such detail. It's quite unnerving to read such horrifying brutality. That whole scene and the bit after with the hospital was quite the drama. Oddly enough, just before it all kicked off, I was thinking to myself, "everything is going so well, but what about Raymond and Rebecca. I would have kept tabs on them just in case they try something." Funny how right I was about that.

I think the thing about this story that bothers me most is the fact that he's so much older than Sam and Lila, which means they're not going to have as much time together as they would like. They may have a good 10-20 years before he just won't be able to do the things they want, and they'll still have a lifetime ahead of them. It'll be tough when that times inevitably comes. I wonder how they'll deal with it. Especially since Sam said she wanted kids when she's around 30, and Lucas will be hitting 70 around that time. Could be very strange. Still, I would have liked the story to continue a bit more and show us that future.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

A dream fantasy. How can two women get so lucky and make polyamory sound natural? It makes Lucas seem like a marvel superhero.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...