Running and Fucking

Story Info
Running with Benefits.
2k words
4.55
7.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to cum, but Kay won't be around for a few days and jerking off gives me relief but no real satisfaction. I like fucking far too much for that. I love to feel the woman's horniness, hear her lust, smell her skin, taste her juice and feel my hard cock penetrating her soft cunt, forcing its way into her tight, slippery fuck canal, rubbing it, thrusting into it and then discharging into it.

To cool off and take my mind off things, I go running in the forest. As I usually do, I put on an offensively erotic outfit that gets me even more excited at first. It consists of a tight Rufskin crop-top and Rufskin trousers. The pants are very short and made of a perforated, loose-fitting material that you can see through if the sun is favourable or the pants are tight on the material underneath.

You can see the least when I'm wearing a black thong. That was the case this time too. Normally I wear a tight thong that chastises my privates and keeps them in place. Today I opted for a thin, light thong that hugs my junk tightly but doesn't restrict its freedom of movement. It swings back and forth, clearly visible under the fabric of the running trousers that falls over it.

I find it quite comfortable as it enhances the cooling effect in my crotch. It almost feels as if I'm running naked. To the curious glances that regularly get caught in my crotch I have grown accustomed to. First it irritated me a bit. Making me think that I was kind of too naked. But after a while it's kind of cool to be looked at like this.

With my pendulous privates, however, I attract more and longer glances at my magical triangle. Unfortunately, I can't tell how much is still visible through the holes in my running shorts and the sun shining through. After a while, I also realise that the loose fabric of the shorts is slowly being pushed up by my bouncing privates, so that they are peeking out from underneath. Even I find this a little too much especially since my belly is not covered and occasionally look down at myself during the run to adjust my shorts inconspicuously if necessary.

Despite my sexy outfit, my plan to cool off with the run works -- for the time being.

I soon bump into a hot, well-built female runner who I've met a few times before and we've always smiled at each other. As I'm running in a part of the forest where there's basically never anyone around, I haven't tucked my shorts in and am now running with a free-swinging penis that's only covered by a thin, transparent fabric sheath.

When I see her coming towards me in her skimpy pants and sports bra and get a good look at her firm, sexy belly, I immediately lust after her. My cock gets fuller when I see her and I feel it rise up as if to greet her. When she recognises me, she smiles at me, then her gaze slides between my legs. We both slow down and stop in front of each other.

"Hello," we greet each other.

I adjust my pants. "I usually have something else underneath, so that doesn't happen," I apologise.

She smiles at me. "Never mind. I like it," she says and touches my stretched-out privates, which immediately press against her gentle grip. "And I see you like it too!".

We look deep into each other's eyes. I place my hand on her sweaty stomach. It feels great and looks extremely sexy. "I'm Tom," I introduce myself.

I watch as her nipples swell under the light-coloured fabric of her top and my cock presses harder and harder against her hand.

"Melinda," she breathes.

I pull her close to me so that her bare stomach can touch mine, press my lower body against hers, her chest against mine. Kiss her passionately. She returns the kiss, tries to wrap her tongue around mine and presses her mound of Venus against my bulge, trying to feel my swelling tightly against her, grabbing my firm, bare bum under my running shorts to knead it and pull me even closer to her.

I hold her head by the nape of her neck, feel her curly, medium-length hair on my hand, smell her skin, the sweat, the physical exertion of running. With my other hand, I feel her tight bum. Feel her firm curves through the smooth, thin fabric of her low-cut trousers, which do not cover the lower part of her small, firm cheeks and enclose the rest like a second skin.

I let my hand glide over her hard globes with relish, feeling the fabric and the firm muscles underneath. I feel both of her firm curves, which I can almost enclose with my hands, caress them and enjoy the feeling of her bum both under fabric and without.

I let my fingers slide between her cheeks before slowly and gently slipping my hand into her pants. She's not wearing anything else. Caressing her bum, feeling her bare skin against my hand and kissing her in this close, passionate embrace takes me completely out of this world, into a single, self-contained pleasure experienced with my whole body. Her kiss breaks away from my mouth, she lowers her head to my nipples, bites them lightly, sucks on them and grips my thong, which is sticking out of my trousers, with one hand.

I moan with pleasure, savour her for a few more seconds and then release her. We quickly disappear into the shelter behind us, where we soon find a small, sunlit clearing. I grab her by the waist, pet her wonderfully erotic belly, move my hands back again and quickly pull her pants down, sinking to my knees to get close to her pussy.

She steps out of her pants and opens her legs slightly. I admire her toned thighs, the growth of her legs and hips. She has a perfect thigh gap. Her smooth pussy towers proudly above them, connecting her legs like a bridge from which her vaginal lips hang provocatively and lustfully. She strokes her soft flesh flaps from back to front with two fingers, opens them up -- which makes me even hornier for her -- pushes her fingers deep inside her and then sticks the fingers wet with her juice into my mouth. Her delicious juice makes me really horny. I greedily suck her fingers and then want to suck even more juice out of her cunt.

She grabs my head, bends it back slightly, takes a step forwards so that she is standing over me with her legs apart and presses her cunt into my face while she presses my head into her crack. I prop myself up behind her with my hands, forming a slant, looking halfway up while she stands over me with her legs slightly bent and her hips turned forwards, holding her naked, wet and wide-open pussy out for me to fuck her with my tongue and mouth.

I take in the smell of her warm horniness with deep breaths and closed eyes before tasting her delicious pussy juice again. I slide my tongue between her open lips, which are thickly wet with her dew, savour her delicious, horny juice and enclose her lips with my mouth. At the same time, I tickle her cleft and suck on her tender flesh flaps. It's pure pleasure to suck this cunt, to have it pressed into my face, to be allowed to taste and feel it. How many men before me must have sucked this pussy with rapture and devotion, because such large vaginal lips can only be created with the help of appropriate caresses.

I suck these lips into my oral cavity with an ever-increasing vacuum while simultaneously working her clitoris with the tip of my tongue. My fuck-hungry runner has her hand firmly under my head so that it stays under her while she presses her cunt onto my mouth in slightly twisting and twitching movements.

My cock is hard and thick with lust in my thong, which forms no obstacle whatsoever. If I interpret her twitching and the increasing flow of her juice correctly, it won't be long before my cock is allowed to fuck too. My face is ridden harder and harder by her wet, naked pussy while her horny owner screams out her orgasm.

I sink backwards. Melinda sinks to her knees so that her delicious cunt remains right in my field of vision. She savours the moment, the after-effects of her orgasm, my hands caressing her stomach and bottom and then I push her sports top up to free her firm breasts and caress her nipples between my fingers. She smiles at me, bends down to me, kisses me gently and lovingly and then licks her juice off my face.

She slowly slides her hips down my body. She pushes her pussy extra hard over the bar in my shorts and then follows with her upper body. She frees my big hammer from the thong. I prop myself up on my elbows so I can watch. Plump and stiff as a steel pipe, my pussy ram stands upright. She grips it tenderly and smiles at me.

"What a beautiful thing," she whispers.

Then she runs the palm of her hand down the underside of my cock to my balls, caresses my bare skin, tenderly clasps my sack, cradles its contents, kisses the smooth skin at the base of my cock and tickles it with the tip of her tongue. She slowly licks her way up my long cock, pulls back the foreskin with one hand, licks and tastes the glans and then puts her mouth very tightly over the tip of my cock, sucks, sucks and licks it and gradually swallows my entire 20 cm cock.

She fucks me with her mouth and throat. I feel my juice rising inside me, I start to moan, my lower body twitches with pleasure. She gives my cock more room to manoeuvre and concentrates more on sucking my glans. My juice rises, I twitch, thrust my ram into her mouth, fuck it. I bend forwards in a curl, hold the head of my horny runner and let my hot juice shoot into her mouth.

She swallows my cum, trying to suck more of it out of my cock as I fall backwards, exhausted. She crawls forwards, rests her cunt on my only slightly flaccid cock and gives me a hot French kiss, giving me a portion of my own juice to savour. I taste myself and tasting myself makes me hard again. My horny little more grins at me as she feels my cock pressing powerfully against her cunt.

Melinda reaches down, takes my big cock, puts her cunt over it and starts to ride me. Like a glove, her wet, tight crack now slides over my mighty device. Being ridden by this naked pussy is a wonderful sight and makes me horny for fucking at the same time.

I grab my rider and turn round with her in a mighty swing without slipping out of her, so that she is now lying beneath me. She throws her legs back, stretches her cunt in my direction and I start to fuck her with all my strength with my cunt ram. She starts to scream, burying her fingers in my bum to pull me even deeper inside her, to get even more of my cock.

Melinda begs and moans, "Oh, fuck me! Fuck me harder, Tom -- deeper! - I want it, I want you. Your hot cock, your juice. You horny stallion... oh, yes, get it for me -- fuck me properly... YES, FUCK ME... AAAHHHHH!!!!"

Whatever juice is left in me now shoots into her greedy cunt while I continue to thrust my cock into her like a jackhammer. I only stop when she crosses her legs over me so that I can hardly move and she gives me another deep, passionate French kiss. We stay like that for a long while in the hot sun.