Running Home to Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Running away?" asked Davis. "Running from what? Did somebody hurt you? What?"

She hesitated, and then said, softly, "I was running away from you, Daddy."

"From me? What did I do to drive you away? I'm so sorry, baby. What... what did I do?" Davis thought that maybe he wasn't as good at hiding his desire for his daughter as he'd thought, and she felt she had to get away. He felt horrible. This was exactly what he was afraid of.

"You didn't do anything, dad... except be wonderful. When I was in college, after you had lost that weight, shaved your head, and got all sexy, for the first time, I saw you not just as my dad, but as a sexy, desirable man. And it just never went away. The more I was around you, the more I wanted to be with you, you know, like a woman, like a lover. I knew it was wrong, and that it could never happen. But it kept growing. So I decided to get all sexy myself, and find me a man and get you outta my system," she laughed weakly, though there were tears shimmering in her eyes. "Clearly, that didn't work."

"Baby, I never knew," said Davis.

"I know, daddy. I did everything I could to hide it. And I knew if I didn't get away from you, I'd do something crazy like try to kiss you, or climb into bed with you naked or something. Then you'd reject me, or even hate me, and I couldn't live with that. So I ran away, and then I met Roderick. Yeah, I liked him, but he was just a weak substitute for who I really wanted. And if I'm honest, that stuff he wanted me to try, I absolutely would have done all of it, with you. Gladly."

Davis was speechless. She wanted him. All this time, it was mutual. He didn't know what to say.

Yvaine continued, angrily, "Today, when I smelled that bitch's ass in my fucking bed, it was the worst day of my life. But later, when I was crying in your lap, you holding me, comforting me, making everything all better, it became the best day of my life."

"The best day? How was that?"

"Because when you said you'd make it all better, I decided right then that I was done running from you, from this, from what could be the greatest love of my life. Daddy, I want to be yours, and I want you to be mine. Not just my dad. My man. My love. Please?" She looked at him, pleading, with tears in her eyes.

Davis took her into his arms and held her close for a few seconds. Then, he looked in her face and said, "Baby, we c—"

Yvaine interrupted him with, "No, let me say it, so we can get it out of the way." Then, her voice low, imitating her dad, she said, "'No Yvaine, I'm your father, you're my daughter, that would be wrong. Fathers and daughters don't do that sort of thing. I'm supposed to protect you, not seduce you.' Did I cover all the bases? Oh, I forgot one... 'What would people say?' Now, did I cover everything?" She asked, finally smiling for real.

"Well, pretty much. But still, -"

"Look, dad, I did all the right things. I met a guy, dated him, slept with him, moved in with him, and did everything I could to be a good girlfriend. And then he cheated on me. How many losers do I have to let break my heart while 'society' says I can't be with the only man I'm in love with? And stop sitting there looking so innocent. I know you're in love with me, too!"

"What?!" Davis exclaimed, trying to get his head around what was happening.

"Daddy, I can tell by the way you look at me. I can tell from the way you didn't care that mom left as long as I stayed. She divorced you and you could care less now that I'm here. I can tell by the way you touch me... even our most innocent hugs feel so full of love that it makes my heart hurt. Don't deny it, Daddy. I love you. You love me, too. Just say it!"

Davis looked at her, so beautiful, so vulnerable, exposing herself, taking such a chance. How could he let her dangle out there all alone? "Yes, baby girl. I love you. I'm in love with you. And I have been in love with you for years. All I want is you. We—"

The door opened, and the attendant held out his hand to help them out of the gondola. Davis quickly grabbed his wallet, and, without looking, handed the attendant the first bill he grabbed, and said, "We need to go again!" The youngster looked at the crisp hundred-dollar bill, smiled, and said, "No problem!" and closed the door.

Davis took Yvaine's hands and said, "Baby, I need to warn you. If you're sure you want this, "

"I am!" said Yvaine.

"Then yes. But I'm too old for booty-calls or fuck-buddies or even daughter-with-benefits. I love you, and I won't share. I want all of you, from now on. Not to sound too corny, but I'm thinking death-do-us-part kind of love. If you're not that serious, right now, let's stop this now before somebody gets hurt."

Yvaine got up and sat in his lap. "That's exactly what I want. I've fought it for two years, and I know that what I feel is real. I'm yours, completely, totally, from now on."

They started into each other's eyes, making a silent, but lifelong pact. At the same time, they moved together and kissed. Mouths opened immediately, and their tongues tasted each other for the first time. As the first kiss ended, they looked around, and the were right at the top, four hundred feet above the city. There was no one else in the world. They kept kissing passionately, over and over, until they heard the door open again.

"Let's go home," said Davis breathlessly, and they both stood. He took her by the hand, and they left the gondola. As they walked to the valet station, their hearts were beating like wild drums, both from the passion of the kisses they'd just shared, as well as the anticipation of what was to come. Once they got in the car for the drive home, Davis was quiet, and Yvaine said, "Yes, daddy, I'm absolutely sure."

As they drove home, Davis held her hand, afraid to let go for fear that the spell would disappear, and he would wake up from this amazing dream. He needn't have worried. Yvaine wanted this every bit as much as her father did, probably a touch more.

They walked into the house, stopping at the front door to share one more kiss before going inside, daring the neighbors to see. They went straight upstairs to the master bedroom, still holding hands. Standing next to her father's bed where, as a girl, she'd slept there, safe from thunderstorms and closet-monsters. Now, for the first time, she was about to lie in this bed as a woman. Davis unbuttoned her top, and slipped it from her shoulders, revealing her lacy bra. He took a few minutes to kiss her neck, and kissed and sucked lightly down to her shoulders, and then on to her sweet, firm tits. He kissed them over the bra and slipped a hand behind her and magically opened her bra, pulling it from her. He licked her breasts like candy, and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking on it. He nipped her gently with his teeth, making her gasp in pleasure before moving over to the other one. He dropped to his knees in front of her and pulled the rest of her romper down around her hips, trailing his wet tongue down from her breasts to her little belly-button, licking there as well, making her giggle and squirm. She had a faint happy trail, and he licked down to the very top of her hairline, pulling the romper down just out of the way. She was loving the soft kisses and licks her father was providing. But she'd wanted this so long, the way he was taking his time almost felt like he was teasing her. He pulled the romper all the way down and she stepped out of it. She started to pull her panties down, but he stopped her, saying, "Not yet, baby. Let me," and he gently pushed his daughter back against the bed and had her lay down across the middle of the bed.

Davis stood back and admired his incredibly beautiful daughter, wearing only a pair of silky dark red panties. He'd never seen anything so sensual in his life. He slowly pulled off his shirt, followed by his pants and underwear, baring himself to her for the first time. Yvaine gazed at her father's lean, chiseled body, and licked her lips looking at his rock-hard cock. It wasn't the gigantic foot-long whore-slayers she'd read about in her incest 'research,', but it looked like a very impressive seven or so inches. Her mouth actually watered, she wanted it inside her so badly, joining her already gushing pussy in producing the liquid preamble to their lovemaking.

Davis, now naked, bent back down to Yvaine, and sucked her breasts again. He kissed and licked down lower, past her navel, heading lower. Yvaine fully expected her dad to stop licking and come up and stick it in... that's all Rod had ever done, and he was her only other sexual partner. He'd made it clear that real men didn't lick women's pussy... that was dirty, and he was too much of a man to do that, though SHE could suck HIM as much as she wanted. She didn't really have any reason to expect any different, even from her father. She'd be disappointed, but maybe that's all sex was about. But Daddy didn't stop. He nuzzled his face against her panty-covered sex, inhaling her scent. He finally pulled her panties down and then off, and kept kissing higher until his lips were playing in her long, thick pubic hair. Yvaine loved her full, sexy bush. She loved the way it looked and felt, and it made her feel like a woman, not a child. Rod had asked her to shave it, but she refused, promising to do it "one day" (NEVER!) She knew her daddy wouldn't ask her to shave it.

Davis had reached his destination. He'd figured that if Dumbass was such a shitty lover, then he'd probably never gone down on Yvaine, either. He wanted to show her what real love was. He fingered his daughter's pussy for the first time, stroking it with his hands, his fingertip swirling in her juices. Then, he parted the long, thick hair and slid his tongue from her tight little starfish slowly up through her syrupy core, to her firm little clit, sitting there begging for attention. When she felt his tongue sliding up her pussy, Yvaine almost screamed in pleasure. NO ONE had ever licked her like that. Her Daddy had even accidentally licked her butt! That felt so amazingly good that she was sorry it was an accident. Davis' tongue was licking her clit back and forth like a boxer's speed bag, flicking it every which way. Yvaine had never felt such pleasure, and after only a few seconds of this oral assault, her whole body tightened up as she came harder than she'd ever come in her life. It was so intense that she thought she might pass out. But Daddy didn't stop.

As he felt the orgasm release her, he lifted her legs and her ass up off the bed so her could pay some special attention to her sweet, tight little butt hole. His tongue lashed her knot like he'd done to her clit, and then he put his lips right against her sphincter and sucked her asshole while he pressed his tongue against her tight opening. His tongue pressed in and out like he was trying to tongue-fuck her ass. Yvaine was losing her mind... this was unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Her father was tonguing her asshole, and it was beyond amazing! Finally, his tongue left... she was a little disappointed until she felt the renewed attack on her clit, and she felt herself climbing to yet another orgasm. While he was licking and sucking her clit, he slipped two fingers inside her drenched pussy, rubbing the roof of her channel and stroking her G-spot. Yvaine screamed out loud from all the pleasure. With two fingers forcefully sliding in and out of her boiling hot pussy, hitting her G-spot on every stroke, Davis slipped just the tip of his pinky inside his girl's ass. Again, she screamed out loud as the crippling orgasm overtook her, her pussy and ass pulsing around his invading fingers, his tongue never letting up off her clit. She couldn't handle it, and after several seconds of her sustained orgasm, her world went white and she collapsed onto the bed, under her father. When she came to, Davis was holding her in his arms, looking lovingly into her face. Yvaine could feel her heartbeat returning to normal. He bent down and kissed her and she tasted herself on his mouth.

Yvaine wanted to say something, but she couldn't remember what words were. So she just kissed him back. Maybe she'd tell him later. Davis kissed his daughter, again and again. He'd never enjoyed kissing anyone this much. Her tongue was so soft, so sensual, she was perfection come to life.

He knew her soft, delicate pussy was still sensitive, and when he entered her, he wanted to to feel only pleasure. So to give her a few minutes to recover, her went down to her feet and kissed her toes, and started going up her feet, up her legs, and slowly kissing his way back up to her still-simmering cunt. As he worked his oral magic on her, Yvaine thought, there's only one word for what her dad was doing... he was worshipping her. In that moment, she realized that she'd been fucked before, but this was the very first time anyone had made love to her. How fitting that it was her own father! Who else would ever love her as much as he did? Who would ever make love to her like this?

Davis licked her lips below softly, just enough to get her hips moving gently against his mouth. As soon as he heard her moan, "Mmmmm, Daddy... yes..." he knew she was ready. He kneeled between her wide-spread legs and placed the tip of his cock against her opening. Yvaine took his flesh in her hand and eagerly pulled him into her, groaning in pleasure from finally having her dad's cock firmly deep inside her. Her sounds matched Davis' moaning in pleasure of finally being balls-deep inside his daughter. They took a moment to lie there and look in each other's eyes and bask in the emotion of being joined like this. Then, he pulled back until just the tip remained, and he slid deep inside again. She was so tight he could feel every inch of her velvety vagina squeezing and loving him as he moved inside her. As he picked up speed and started pushing into her more and more forcefully, fucking her harder and harder, Yvaine stroked his face lovingly, then pulled him down to her in a deep kiss, moaning and crying into his mouth, losing herself to the rapture of the forbidden act of fucking her own father. Davis pounded her snatch harder and harder, climbing to the ultimate peak, while she sucked his tongue desperately, tears flowing freely from her eyes as she felt the unbelievably erotic sensation of his cock stroking in and out of her, taking her higher on each thrust, until her body seemed to explode into a million flashes of light as her orgasm, her third of the night, overtook her and she lost control again. She felt her pussy throbbing and sucking the cum right out of her dad's dick, and then she heard him cry out her name as he thrust deeply one last time and held her tightly as he spurted rope after rope of sweet hot cum into her greedy, grasping pussy, filling her to overflowing, his seed pushed back out between them. As soon as he could move, he kissed her again, and felt the wetness on her face. He gasped and looked at her about to ask what was wrong. She whispered, "No, daddy," as she was catching her breath. "These are very happy tears. Everything is great. Please, daddy... just hold me." He kissed her and then pulled the covers over them and held his daughter until sleep took them both.

*****

The last time Yvaine woke up in this bed, she'd been six or so. There had been a tropical storm that made landfall on the west coast near Sarasota but had threatened Orlando pretty bad before it finally wound down. There was almost no damage, but to her six-year-old ears, the storm seemed terrifying, so she sought refuge here, between mom and dad. This morning, she felt just as safe and loved, in bed with Daddy, his arms wrapped around her in loving protection. She snuggled in closer and felt him hug her a little tighter and drifted back off to sleep.

When she woke up again, her dad was awake, sitting up against the headboard, gazing at her, stroking her hair gently. He smiled at her when she looked at him, and said, "Good morning, beautiful."

She stretched and smiled. "Good morning, daddy. How'd you sleep?"

"I just had the best sleep of my life. How about you? Any regrets about last night?"

She shook her head, no, "Mm-mmm, not a one. I want to wake up right here, naked and in bed with you for the rest of my life. I was sure about it before our first kiss. Now that you've managed to properly demonstrate what an orgasm is supposed to feel like, no, daddy, I'm never letting go. You're stuck with me," she gushed, and reached over and kissed him. "When we get out of bed, we need to go to my apartment and get the rest of my stuff. Then, I'll be free to start the rest of my life with you. I can't wait! But first..."

She pushed him back, so he was laying down, and started kissing his neck, quickly moving down his body until her head was under the covers. Davis gasped as he felt his daughter's warm, wet mouth surrounding his fully hard cock, and she started sucking him with abandon. She pulled him deep into her mouth, taking the head into her throat, and coming back out and licking and sucking his balls, bathing them with her tongue. She could taste the remnants of last night still on him, and it delighted her knowing that she was tasting herself on her dad's stiff prick. She focused on the tip, teasing his slit and swirling her tongue around the head while sucking as hard as she could. He ran his fingers through her hair, and moved his hips up and down, fucking her mouth, moving in sync with her head bobbing up and down. He wanted to pull her pussy onto his face so he could taste her as well, but what she was doing felt so good, all he could do was lie back and enjoy it. All too soon, he felt himself climbing to a peak, and warned her, "Baby, I'm gonna... I'm almost..." She stroked his balls and sucked harder, focusing of the sensitive head, flicking her tongue all around it. He grunted aloud as he tensed up, firing volley after volley of his pearly seed straight into her mouth, and Yvaine swallowed every drop, sucking and massaging his rod, trying to extract every single drop. Davis relaxed as she finished him off by kissing him softly all over his softening cock and now emptied balls. He pulled her up and kissed her deeply, tasting himself on her tongue. "Yvaine," he told her between kisses, "I love you so much, sweetheart. This is beyond my craziest dream!"

"I know, daddy. And we're just getting started!" she answered, laying her head on his chest. She glanced at the clock on the nightstand and shouted, "My god! It's after 11! I need to go get the rest of my stuff. We better get going!"

Davis said, "Well I wasn't in any hurry to leave this bed. But I guess you're right. Let's go get the unpleasantness out of the way, and we'll pick this up later this evening! I think I owe you a tongue - lashing," he said seductively.

"Ooohhh, you sure do," she agreed, remembering last night's earth-shattering orgasms from his athletic tongue.

*****

Yvaine walked into the apartment to find Roderick sitting in front of the TV playing a videogame. Next to him on the loveseat was a slender white girl, maybe 18 or 19 years old, with long blonde hair. They both looked surprised to see her. They hadn't been doing anything, but the girl quickly moved away from Rod as if to prove that nothing was happening. Davis had told Yvaine not to go in screaming and yelling. Just be calm, he said, and you'll get more accomplished. So she just said, "Hey, Rod."

He jumped up and said, "Where the hell have you been?! Who the fuck have you been with? What the fuck, Yvaine?! You just disappear, don't come home, and then casually stroll in here the next afternoon like it ain't shit? What the fuck?!" he demanded.

Yvaine could see how being calm was better. She walked up to the girl and said, "I don't believe we've met. I'm Yvaine." She took a deep breath, inhaling deeply and yes... the girl had the same scent as before. She was actually kind of pretty. But since she was clearly the one fucking HER boyfriend in HER bed, that put her squarely in the 'Skanky-ass-ho' column.