Running Home to Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvaine answered, "I'm fine. You were worried?"

"Yeah, girl! Your boy Roderick called me a bunch of times in the middle of the night wondering where the hell you were. Sounded like he was about to call for an APB on your ass. What, you didn't go home or something?"

"I went home right after school, ready to try to work this out. But then I could tell he had had some bitch up in my bed!"

"WHAT?! How do you know? Did she leave her dirty drawers on the floor?" Solomon was in the background asking, "What? What happened?" Jadzia shushed him.

Yvaine answered, "I could smell her skank ass. As soon as I walked in, I could smell her. Then I smelled the bed, and it was strong as hell. Fuckin' white-girl makeup on my pillow and some long blonde-ass hair in the sheets. No offense, Zee," she added.

"None taken... I ain't blonde! So what happened?" Jadzia asked.

"Anyway, I was upset so I went over to my dad's house. He let me cry it out, then he took me out for dinner to get my mind off it. He told me to just let Rod sweat, so I turned off my phone. Then yesterday, I went over there to get the rest of my clothes because I'd decided to move back home with my dad. And when I got there, get this, Rod's ass was playing a video game, and 'bitch was sittin' up in my house!"

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE! SHE WAS THERE?!" yelled Jadzia. Yvaine could hear Solomon asking what was going on, and little Cynthia shouted, "Oooh! Mommy said a bad word!" Jadzia said, "Hold on!" and it sounded like she covered the phone, but Yvaine could still hear, "Baby, please take her upstairs!" Solomon replied, "No! She's heard your potty mouth before! I wanna hear this! Answer your friend!"

"Okay, Yvaine. So what happened? Did you whoop her skank ass? What did she look like?"

Yvaine scoffed and said, "I'm so happy I can provide you guys some Sunday morning entertainment! So anyway, daddy told me to be calm, so I just asked her nicely if she was who Rod was fucking while I was at work. She looked like my existence was news to her. She yelled at Rod, said he was a fucking liar because he told her he was single. He said it was HIS apartment, and she ran the fuck outta there. I left my key on the table and left. I spent the rest of the day and last night with daddy, and now you're all caught up.

Jadzia said, "So that jackass broke your heart and you went and spent the weekend with daddy? Is that right?" Jadzia emphasized the word, 'daddy.' In the background, Solomon sang, "Ahhhhhhhh..."

Yvaine said, "What the hell does he mean, 'Ahhhhhh?' And when you say it like that, it sounds, I don't know, kinda dirty."

"Maybe it was dirty. You tell me. Was it dirty?" Jadzia asked suggestively. "You know... did daddy kiss it and make it all better?"

Yvaine was stunned. How could Jadzia have come so quickly to that specific conclusion? How could she possibly know? Were they out, too, and saw them kissing? What the hell?! Her mind was going a million miles an hour.

"Yvaine? Are you still there?" Jadzia knew exactly what was going on, and she knew the terror Yavine was feeling. She'd felt the same thing a few years ago in the Clearwater Beach hotel when they'd first met Nate and Nora, another father-daughter couple, who played this exact game with her and Solomon.

"Uhh, yeah... I'm here.

Jadzia said, "Hold on..." and for a minute of two, Yvaine could only hear mumbling , but she couldn't make out anything. When she came back, she said, "This afternoon, we're not going anywhere, Solomon's making food on the grill, and the kids will be splashing in the pool. Why don't you and 'daddy' come over. We need to talk. Say at, around two-ish?" Yvaine was still shocked into silence. Jadzia continued, "I promise you it'll be okay. So, around two, then?"

Finally, Yvaine answered, "Ummm... Okay," but she didn't sound sure at all.

Jadzia just answered, "Trust me. It's going to be okay."

Yvaine rang the doorbell at 2:20, fashionably but not disrespectfully late. She and her father were a little nervous about coming over. When she told her dad about the barbecue, she mentioned that she thought Jadzia suspected they might be doing 'something'. They simply planned to deny everything. It wasn't Jadzia's business, anyway. And what proof could they possibly have?

Solomon answered the door, smiling widely. "Come in, come in!" He held out his hand to Davis, and said, "l'm Solomon Zahn, it's great to meet you!" He took Yvaine's hand and gripped it warmly. "Good to see you again. Jadzia never stops talking about her BFF Yvaine." He led them into the house. The house was fairly large, and had a wide-open plan, making it appear as if the outside flowed into the home. Straight through the house you could see out the large sliding glass doors to a pool with a hot tub, and they could see two kids out there splashing and playing.

Jadzia came in and hugged Yvaine, saying, "It's about time you finally came over. We should get together more. You know you're my only friend!"

Davis handed Solomon a case of beer, his favorite, Dos Equis. He told him, "It was short notice and I wasn't sure what I should bring."

"Thank you!" Solomon replied. "This is great. You know, I don't always drink beer..." and Jadzia playfully smacked him, and said, "Do you have to say that every single time?"

"Yes!"

Davis helped him out with, "But when I do," and the men yelled at the same time, gleefully, "I prefer Dos Equis!" Jadzia rolled her eyes and shook her head while Yvaine hid her face in embarrassment. Solomon threw his arm around Davis and said, "We're gonna get along fine!"

Yvaine was feeling a little better at how things were going, but she was still wary. She asked Jadzia, "So you mentioned we have to talk. So what's up?"

Jadzia looked at Solomon, who said, "Straight to the point. I guess I don't blame you. Davis, do you have a dollar?"

"A dollar?" asked a confused Davis.

"Yeah. One dollar," repeated Solomon.

Davis rarely carried cash, but he checked his wallet and found $12. "Here you go," he said, handing the bill to Solomon.

Solomon took the dollar, put it in his pocket, and handed Davis a receipt that said, ""Retainer.' Now, you have me on retainer, meaning I'm your lawyer now. Anything you tell me is now legally protected and I can't tell anyone."

Davis was now really unnerved. "Do I need that protection now?"

Rather than answer, Solomon held out his arm to Davis. "You're a Doctor, right?"

"Well, a PA, but basically, yeah."

"Good. Does this look like cancer?"

"Davis said, "We'll, I'm not an oncolo—"

Solomon sighed loudly, "Friggin' doctors! They're worse than lawyers about answering simple questions. Let's try this... does this look like a third-degree burn?"

Davis looked at Solomon's perfectly healthy, un-burned arm and said, "There's nothing wrong with your arm."

"Is that your diagnosis, Doctor? My arm isn't burned?"

Davis thought Solomon must be messing with him, but both he and Jadzia were waiting expectantly for his answer.

"Uhhh, yeah. Mr. Zahn, it's my professional diagnosis that your arm is not burned."

Solomon exclaimed, "Excellent. You've examined me and diagnosed me, so now you're my doctor, and I'm your patient. Nothing we discuss in this examination can be divulged due to doctor-patient confidentiality, right?"

"I'm not sure about backyard barbecue rules, but okay, yeah. It's all confidential. What's all that about?" asked Davis.

Solomon said, "We want you to be 100% comfortable that what we're about to discuss is gonna stay right here, no matter what. Okay?"

Davis and Yvaine nodded in agreement. "Okay," they both said.

"Okay, then. Look, guys, people like friends who are like them. Young single people like other young single people. Married folks with no kids like other married folks with no kids. Folks with kids like other folks with kids. It's about values, not commonality. Folks at each one of those stages share the same values as others at that stage. Do you get what I'm saying?"

They all nodded. Solomon continued, "Jazzie and I have real problems finding couples to be friends with because of our age difference. Couples her age think I'm weird 'cause I'm older, and couples my age hate Jazzie 'cause she's young and beautiful, and they resent me for being with someone so young and beautiful. And when we find a couple that are May-December like us, I don't like them because they always seem to end up being exactly what folks think we are... a gold digger and a control freak sugar daddy. So that's a no-go, too. And beyond all that, it's damn near impossible to find a couple just like us."

Davis said, "What, older black man, younger white woman? That can't be that hard."

"No, Davis. Jazzie's not white. She looks white but she's not. But that's not the issue." He hesitated for a few seconds, and continued, "The issue is that Jazzie is my daughter."

Davis and Yvaine sat there open-mouthed for a few seconds. That was the last thing they expected Solomon to say. They were expecting accusations and recriminations, not confessions. Finally Yvaine said, "You mean, like stepdaughter or adopted daughter or something?"

Jadzia spoke, "Yvaine, I'm his blood daughter. We have the DNA tests to prove it."

Solomon continued, "And now that you know that, look closely at our mouth and nose."

Yvaine leaned forward and peered at the two of them. If you ignore the skin color differences, Solomon was medium to dark brown, and Jadzia simply looked like a white girl, you could clearly see family resemblances. "Wow!" she exclaimed. "I can really see it. I honestly can't stop seeing it now!"

Davis asked, guardedly, "So what does this have to do with us?"

Jadzia spoke up, "We think we've finally found another couple who share our values and have a relationship just like ours. Have we?"

Davis and Yvaine looked at each other but said nothing. Jadzia continued, "Back when we started, someone who has become a very good friend advised us that this is a big secret to keep. Having someone you trust will make it easier. But having that someone also sharing that same secret makes it infinitely easier. They're consang, too, but they live up in Atlanta."

Solomon added, "He told us that if we ever find a consang couple like us we should befriend them and hold on tight. That's what we are trying to do. Be friends and be there for each other. So?"

Yvaine asked, "What's "consang'?"

Her dad answered, surprising her. "It's short for consanguineous. That's the official word for people who are sexually or romantically attracted to a family member. Incestuous. If we joined the Alphabet Wars, our letter would be 'C', not 'I'.

Jadzia asked, "Alphabet wars?"

"Yeah, you know. LGBTQ. We'd be 'C'.

"We?" asked Solomon.

Yvaine looked at Davis, who nodded, and looked at Jadzia and said, "Yes. We're together. And we're in love. It was a long time coming, and now that it's happened, I'm never letting go. And you scared the hell out of me when you guessed it just like that. How did you know?"

Jadzia said, "Honestly, I just guessed. But you gave it away when you froze up, trying to figure out how I knew. She reached out and hugged Yvaine, and said, " Congratulations! And welcome to our little club!"

Solomon said, "I don't think there is any greater love than between a father and daughter. It's a shame more people don't get to experience this."

From the pool, a loud little voice said, "Stop boring talking! I'm hungry!"

Jadzia laughed, "I guess we've been commanded. You, know, I used the be the princess around here, but some days I feel like I've been overthrown!"

Solomon said, "Nah, baby, you'll always be my princess!" And he kissed his wife deeply.

"Stop kissing and cook! I'm hungry!"

*****

"AAAAUUUUGGGHHHHNNNNGG! That's it, daddy! Mmmmm, yeah... that's it, daddy... suck your baby girl's pussy!" Yvaine was screaming and moaning. She pressed her father's face into her overflowing snatch, and he sucked her sweet honey down as fast as she could make it. Yvaine held his head in place as she humped against his mouth, covering his whole face in her nectar. She felt herself almost at the peak and urged him on, "Almost there... almost there... almost... almost... almost... almost... ...mmmmmmm..." and she screamed, Daaaaddddeeeeeee!" as his tongue and lips around her clit triggered the fourth cum of just this session. She moaned softly in pleasure as she rode it back down, her dad still licking her pussy, but much gentler. As she relaxed her grip on his head, he kissed back up her body. He kissed her all over her very pregnant belly, and licked his way up to her much larger breasts, now getting ready for their son. As he got back up to her face, she kissed him, her tongue seeking out their shared flavors on his tongue and face.

Davis kneeled in position between her wide spread thighs and slid himself into her, staying on his knees so he didn't lay on top of the baby. Now that she was almost eight months along, this was their preferred position for coitus, since they both loved looking into each other's eyes as he fucked in and out of her. The visual of his cock buried to the hilt inside his own daughter's tight, hairy pussy, was just so erotic, so taboo, that it drove Davis crazy with lust for his sexy daughter every single time. Since her pregnancy began, Yvaine had become almost obsessed with his oral skills. She wanted, no, needed, her pussy eaten two or three times a day. Lucky for Yvaine, cunnilingus was one of Davis' favorite things to do, and he was very, very good at it. Right now, as his cock pushed deep inside her and out again, he rubbed her belly lovingly even as he tugged her pubic hair and massaged her clit, egging her on to the next cum. Every time he was inside her, he was amazed at how perfectly her pussy fit his cock, like they were made for each other. They moved together harder, faster, faster, deeper, until they reached their peak together, cumming intensely, squeezing each other tightly as they shared the experience. He loved the sensation of his daughter's tight young cunt pulsing around his dick as he spurted yet another load of thick, potent cum straight to the door of her womb...a door that he had finally opened, and put her precisely where she was right now... eight months pregnant with his baby, and begging for more of his cock and mouth to keep her cumming over and over.

He laid down beside her and pulled her close as they shared in the afterglow, both catching their breath. They hadn't TRIED to get pregnant. They just didn't try NOT to. If it happened, it happened. And after four months of passionate, energetic, and wholly unprotected sex, it happened. They continued living where they were, presented themselves as husband and wife, and nobody was the wiser. The only difference was Yvaine changed schools, so she could start off there going by 'Mrs. St. Clair.' Since she didn't work with Jadzia every day, they hung out together quite a bit outside of work, and their families had become quite close.

Yvaine leaned up and kissed her father tenderly, and said, "I love, you, daddy!" She got up to get a drink, leaving him lying on the bed. She came back to the bed, still naked, and kneeled on the bed straddling his face.

"Again?!" He asked. She smiled and nodded and lowered herself to his always waiting lips.