Running into Fantasy

Story Info
Blow job fantasy.
1.1k words
4.03
8.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For weeks I had been planning what I had finally managed to do.

Since I'd moved into my new neighbourhood, I've noticed the routines of everyone in our area. The school run, the post man, the business man who's always late, and the 6am runner before work type.

I'd especially noticed the runner who lived 2 suburban streets away, in his very clean white nike running trainers, his athletic fit grey joggers that required no imagination and his gym bod workout top. I could tell he was a regular gym goer by his obvious wearing of tight work-out wear and very defined muscles. He wanted everyone to know and I certainly noticed.

So I hatched a plan, and continued to observe the early 6am street. Every morning at 6.03 he would run past. I decided to create the habit of taken a small bag of trash outside every day at the exact time he would run past and set my imagination wild. It only took a few days for him to acknowledge me with a simple head bob or a small hand gesture. Little did he know it was more than a small hand gesture I had planned for him.

3 weeks later, after many tedious get ups, and pointless trash trips, I made my acting debut. I left my front door a few minutes early so that he would be a few houses down as he watched me open my front, trip and fall down the front few steps. Whilst intentionally falling, I did go down harder than expected and with quite a thud too! As expected, he came running into the front garden to see if his friendly new neighbour was alright. Such a gentleman. As he offered out his hand and helped me up, I was rewarded with a much closer view of his grey jogger bulge. I had to control myself.

As I stood up right hand on one side of my head, I told him,

'I think I've twisted my ankle, would you mind helping me inside?'

As he helped me to the nearest chair in the kitchen, out of breathe from his run, he also sat down, perfectly planned opposite me and back to the kitchen counters.

'My ankles feeling a little better now, must be the adrenaline taking over, let me grab you a glass of water'

The runner was naturally distracted by a copy of Men's Health on the kitchen table as he kept his back to me. Now was my time to strike.

A wet cloth with an enchanting smell covered his nose and mouth. A little struggle and sound a sleep.

Now you may think myself sinister but believe the pleasure will all be his. He just doesn't know it yet.

When he finally awoke, about 30 minutes later. Groggy and confused, mainly as to why he was blinded folded.

'Don't worry, I've folded your clothes up and left them on the table and well your hands and legs are tied to the chair because thats my business.'

He told me he was straight to which I could tell by his choice of awful boxer shorts underwear. Plaid is no ones colour.

I kneeled in front of him and placed both hands on each on one of his knees. He jumped with a little shock and perhaps apprehension.

I slid my hands up his thick musclely thighs, which were already spread open by his feet tied to the chair. I moved my hands up and down his legs for a few minutes, eyeing his cock the whole time. He was naturally a shower, and already a lot to work with but no erection. Yet. I could tell his cock was going to be thick.

I placed my palm underneath his balls. He was well groomed and a nice size too, not too big but slightly bigger than average. They fit nicely in my hand. I started to massage his balls lightly in my hand as my other hand reached for his now growing cock. His semi was pulsing, and so was mine. Although to be fair, mine had be rock hard for a while now, begging me to free it from my zipper and grab it hard.

I leaned forward and let some spit drip down onto his shaft which i was now playing with with both hands. I massaged my spit into his thickening cock which was getting bigger and harder by the second. His plump head staring at me, willing me to put it in my ready and waiting mouth.

'I thought you were straight?' I whispered into his ear, with his now fully erect 9inch cock in hand.

I placed my tongue and the bottom of his cock, and slowly dragged my tongue up to tip and tasted the first delicious drops of pre-cum. I could have swore I heard a groan.

I did this 2 or 3 times more, each time slowing down the speed to tease his cock. On the 3rd time, I lightly pulled my hand down to the base of his cock and opened my mouth taking the head of his beautiful cock into my mouth.

I worked to tip of his cock with my tongue, saliva was dripping out of my mouth and running down his shaft into my hand that held his balls. With my hand, running up and down his spit lubed cock and my mouth now taking full with dick, I could fill him squirming in his seat. I knew what was coming. A few more minutes of his squirming, and me working his cock like a sailor after a lights out, I could feel his cock start to pulse in my mouth. I tightened my grip as I continued to wank him in rhythm with my mouth, I grabbed his hips and let his head slip down my throat, as my lips closed around his thick juicy dick, his hips bolted and I could feel his warm cum explode in my throat. I continued to suck his cock as he came, even after he stopped I continued, feeling him writhe in ecstasy, and that almost intolerable pleasure of orgasm moments after you cum. It was nearly 2 minutes of his intense unbearable pleasure before he was cumming in my mouth again and again. Cum was drip down his cock. I grabbed the head of his penis as I licked the rest of his cum from balls.

I stood up and made my way to the kitchen, still rock hard, undressed and made my way back to sit on his lap.

I slid the blind fold over his head so he could see me for the first time since. I pressed my naked chest against his, and held our cocks together in one hand. I whispered to him.

'Happy Birthday you!'

'You know, there's easier ways to give your boyfriend head'. Said Tyce as slung his back over the chair and let out a deep satisfied breath.