All Comments on 'Running into Trouble'

by Swampcooler

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
beulahthebrit

Good start, would like to see a sequel, Oh dear mummy and daughter both in the club.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
COMPLICATIONS AND MULTIPLICATIONS ON THE GENETIC TREE

usually one runs away from turmoils except for long distance training going awry, TK U MLJ LV NV

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! You know you left the ending with another chapter in mind; so please continue this story and let us see where you take them... Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story but..

I could see the ending before it was announced. Hope all goes well in the next chapter

oldbob68oldbob68almost 7 years ago
Great

I loved it. Neat idea and well written.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 7 years ago
A GREAT start to a very good tale!

You DID run into trouble! and all of us out here are waiting for the next chapter! or is it "for the OTHER shoe to fall" ?

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Quite a twist!

First, praise: Well-written and enjoyable. 5 stars. Now the comment. I was concerned about how the school and the community prudes were going to react to the unmarried pregnant English teacher. How would that be addressed? And I admit I still am interested in that. But now we have mother and daughter both pregnant by the same man. How do they handle that? Is there some way to marry both women? I guess not. Will will marry Connie to save her career (perhaps - as long as not too many people count the months from the marriage to the birth!). Helen will be able to move on because she'll be out of Venezuela in a few months. How the family dynamic will work is up in the air. Tune in next week for the next explosive episode of the new soap opera hit, "Running into Trouble".

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Loved this!

The twist at the end made this a keeper! NOW...how about a chapter 2?

Crusader235Crusader235almost 7 years ago
Ok ok

Ok this is a 5 plus stars! Needs another chapter(s) ASAP! Thank for it.

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
Good Read***

Never stay in a pool when it's lightning. Thanks for sharing

Sigmoid926Sigmoid926almost 7 years ago
Nice story

This is a very good story and well written. Hope you keep the tale going to give us all more to enjoy. Well done.

WiserbyageWiserbyagealmost 7 years ago
NEEDS A SEQUEL

And, keep them from fucking in a swimming pool when it is lightning. It could fry their asses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SEQUAL - I agree with everyone and Part 2 is a real good idea.

A very good story..........Continue.

Vegasrails2Vegasrails2almost 7 years ago
Don't

Don't leave us hanging next Chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel!!!

Please more!

RBAMRBAMover 6 years ago
More Please

Wow great punchline. You can't leave us high and dry, there are more chapters surely. Please continue this superbly written story.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleover 6 years ago
Great, horrible ending!

You are a horrible person! You come up with this excellent plot twist and then leave us hanging. I did not see that coming.

But, thanks for the great stories and the many many ways of describing sex and love-making. And in all the stories so far, I don't think you used "rock-hard" once; major kudos! You have a great style.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Fantastic story

loved it except for the ending, we need to know how this progresses. Do they end up as a trio living together and raising babies? Please write some more.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 6 years ago
First rate!

SC delivers with snappy prose and a great story. Obviously a runner, but 3:45 for a first marathon is too good to be true for a 45 yo woman. Training advice was good, though. Only a very confident author could write 'pulled my inflated pole into her ravenous hole' and get away with it. Criticisms: nobody goes to Venezuela for employment unless they are nuts. And why didn't Helen write Will and explain her imminent maternity? The story begs for a chapter two but I can't figure out how to reconcile mother-daughter pregnancies by the same father. Wow! Maybe relocate to southern Utah. (A friend in HS knocked up two girls at the same time, but this is way worse, socially/legally. We called him 'super-dad'.)

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 5 years ago
The Twilight Zone

Saw that one coming but it was worth it.

catamitecatamiteover 5 years ago
Holy Fuck, What a Story

I loved it. Romantic, erotic, energetic and yes very sexy. God, I want more of this tale. Great story.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
omfg

There had better be another chapter. Otherwise, all your wonderful storytelling and hot sex will fail to counteract the disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 stars But......

Saying “The End” does not mean it’s the end of a story... You the author have to actually wrap everything up to completion. You did anything but. This great story is worthy of an additional entry if not several.

maninvicmaninvicalmost 5 years ago
The End?????

Love the story. Well written. Had a feeling Helen would show up pregnant too. Maybe it is the guy in me but I can't see why they're are both upset. I would really love to see how it ends!!! I'm a true sucker for a happy ending!!!

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
You Bastard😮

How can you do that to me, you are such a tease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That damn cock will get you in trouble every time !!

So, will it be "Daddy, Daddy" or "Grandfather, Grandfather" or both ??

ddealddealover 3 years ago

Didn't expect that ending. Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hahahahah

Wonderful romantic and funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel

There has to be a sequel!

dkws7466dkws7466about 3 years ago

😅🤣😂Good twist!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Now this ending was worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG! MOAR!

The building of intimacy with two women was excellent, the forlorn remembrance of love lost or languished, and the building of love, and then, BAM!

MOAR!

tablelandswritertablelandswriteralmost 2 years ago

Great story but there really needs to be a sequel.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

That’s what you can get without safe sex…..

Nice story full of good descriptions and very nice characters and a well thought out ending , good one.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

Please, a sequel.

Preferably a happy ending.

TexMan1970TexMan19708 months ago

I loved this story up until the ending. The ending changed everything! Now the joy of pregnancy will be gone, maybe for both soon to be mothers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous