Running into Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,225 Followers

"I thought about this all week!" she murmured.

"I think about it all the time!" I replied.

There was a loud thunderclap from a distant lightning bolt and rain began falling. Our wet hands roamed our wet bodies and our tongues did a rain dance.

"Move up here," I said softly, and lifted her up to sit on the top step, the surface of the water just below her waist.

With volition of its own my mouth explored Connie's neck and shoulders, and she sighed loudly when I reached her delicious breasts. Her nipples, already perked up by the cool pool, grew harder between my teeth and she moaned when I sucked them into my mouth.

It started to rain harder and in unison with another crack of thunder I felt Connie's firm grip strengthen around my hardening cock.

I lowered myself before her, kissing her breasts, her stomach, her navel. I put my hands on her buttocks and lifted, and with her gorgeous, neatly-groomed pussy right at the water line, I buried my face into her.

"Oh, my God!" she moaned.

My mouth explored her eager, open gash and I sucked on her lips and split them with my tongue. Her salty tang, sloshed with chlorine, made for a tasty sweet and sour cocktail. I squeezed her ass cheeks and sucked her swollen clit into my mouth.

"Oh, Jesus..."

The rain started coming down in torrents, hard pellets pounding us on the shallow steps and poking deep dimples into the surface of the pool. Her hands clutched my head and she pushed her pussy into my face and her clit delved deeper into my mouth. She groaned as my lips massaged her.

There was another roar of thunder and a major gust of wind blew the trees sideways in the backyard. A potted palm blew over, scaring the shit out of Babs, who then headed for cover under a lounge chair. The rain was coming down as hard as I could remember, hammering into my back like rubber bullets, but with Connie's hard meat in my mouth, her strong fingers guiding my head into her grinding groin, and my cock long and stiff, I hardly noticed.

I looked up at Connie and she had a serious, concentrated look on her face, like she was deep into a trance. Her hair was matted down against her scalp and her nipples were large and hard. She rocked back and forth, to and fro, over and over, fucking my face. Then her body quaked, and she shook and shivered from head to toe and she let out a shriek.

"Oh my God, Will..."

It was hard to tell from my position, with my mouth immersed in a slushy embrace of cunt and pool water, but she must have dumped a healthy dose of her jizz into the pool.

Next she pulled my hair toward her and my head followed. She sucked my tongue deep into her mouth and wrapped her fingers around my erect staff. The hard rain continued to poke us and soak us and powerful gusts rattled the trees and shrubs. Babs barked with each smack of thunder.

"God, I've never been eaten like that!" she said with a hiss. "I've never come so hard!"

"That's my Connie-lingus!" I said.

"Well, anytime you want to practice..."

"I'd love to practice..."

"I want you inside," Connie said.

"What, inside the house?" I asked.

"No! Inside me!" she hissed, and pulled my inflated pole into her ravenous hole.

I entered her and found the calm in the midst of the storm. A mystical, magical fit of hard cock, hot twat and cool water. I pumped her, aiming for the back of her, but holding her ass carefully in my hands to elevate her above the cement surface of the steps, not wanting to braise her beautiful back. She surrounded my neck with her arms, buried her tongue in my mouth, and swung herself into me, absorbing my length with every thrust.

We were fucking up a storm. She moaned when I slipped my middle finger into her ass for a better handle, and I felt the hot, firm pressure of her asshole. I wiggled my finger deeper inside her and she squinched her ass in reply.

Her left hand moved down to my ass and I felt her finger slide in. We were then both totally entered into each other, cock, tongues, fingers, and we banged with abandon, loving each other as the tempest raged above us.

Beneath a piercing crack of thunder I came, and with multiple expulsions released my seed into Connie. We stayed inside of us, fingers, tongues and cock, kissing, and molded together as the storm gradually subsided.

"Let's go into the house," Connie said after a few minutes. "I have another job for my handyman."

"You do?" I asked.

"Yes. In my bedroom."

-

"I want to suck you," Connie said.

The storm had finally abated into a gentler, steady rain, and we had toweled off and were in her bed, our bodies enwrapped. Babs was right beside us, looking the other way.

"My English teacher gives blow jobs?" I said. "Dreams come true!"

"Hard to believe, I know! It's been a while, so I hope it's worth it," she said, and went down.

It felt like a dream. She immediately took most of me into her mouth and I massaged her scalp with my fingers, pulling her head close and easing as much cock into her mouth as I could. I arched my back and gently swayed my groin in an effort to feel as much of her mouth as I could. She milked my balls with one hand and squeezed my ass cheek with the other, coaxing, her mouth, hands and my hard rock cock working in unison like an oiled machine.

For someone who claimed to be rusty, she could have fooled me. She used her mouth masterfully, her embouchure firmly cushioning my swollen instrument, blowing me like a virtuosic windplayer, giving head with the same passion she had shown when teaching the classics. She said it had been a while, and she was definitely enjoying having cock in her mouth.

Soon her body was atop mine and as she rammed her tongue into my mouth she fed my slimy dick into her wet cunt. Up and down on top of me she went, in and out, fucking me, and the room filled with the sounds of our groans, the creaking bed and the wet slapping of our genitalia. My older lover fucked like a goddess.

"God, I needed this!" Connie said when she took her mouth off mine, still fucking. "The whole thirteen miles this morning, I was thinking about this!"

She let out a high-pitched 'Oh God!', and I felt her warm, wet rush flowing out of her, soaking my balls and thighs. I rolled on top of her as she shrieked and I pounded my meat into her, time after time until I felt my cum rise up and catapult into her, spasm after spasm. When our throes abated we lay together, kissing, and feeling our bodies meld.

We must have nodded off for a time after a half-marathon run and our muscular sex, and when my eyes opened she was smiling at me. I kissed her.

"Hold me," she said. "I want to feel your arms around me."

I scooted close and she turned her back and I was behind her, arms wrapped around and spooning her. Soon my hands were wandering over her tight, curvy flesh and my mouth was traversing her ears and neck and shoulders. She cooed with my kisses and my cock grew hard again against the crack of her ass. I felt her arm wrap back around her body and her hand found my cock. Her weight shifted slightly and her legs spread just enough so that she could guide me into her warm, open snatch. My right hand found her clit, and her fingers joined mine, directing, teaching me how she liked it. Her hand on top of mine, we massaged her enlarged love button together, her yearning and my learning, as I fucked her from behind.

We slow-fucked for a few minutes as I kissed her neck and whispered dirty nothings in her ear. Then we both came once more, less cacophonous than our previous orgasms, but by then we both realized that our bodies were spent, from running, from fucking, and from not having eaten anything.

We showered and then Connie drove me home so I could put on some clothes and then we went out to a pub for a late lunch of sandwiches and a few beers. Now that we were lovers there was no tension and conversation flowed easy and was full of laughs and sexual innuendo and the things we were going to do to each other in bed. After our second pitcher she leaned over and said to me softly that she wanted to go home because she wanted to go down on me again and she wanted me to come in her mouth.

I spent the rest of the weekend with her and most of it was spent making love in various ways. Connie was insatiable.

-

Our love life took on a routine: Monday through Friday was work, her with her students, teaching and grading papers, and me with my job. During the week we'd talk on the phone, usually about that week's running and how horny we were and how we were going to tear each other up that next weekend. The weekends would include our long Saturday morning run and then two days of sucking cock, eating pussy, and finding new ways to fuck. And new places! I fucked her in the pool, in the hot tub, in the shower, on the floor, on the kitchen counter. Connie was very uninhibited sexually, a pleasant surprise and not what I would have expected from my old English teacher. She had a colorful vocabulary too, although many of her words were not ones she used in class.

The first couple weekends we were so hungry for each other we had to fuck before we went on the run, but then of course our legs were shot and we didn't feel like running, although we forced ourselves. We knew we would fuck some more when we were done, so that helped motivate us.

Each weekend we'd take our long run, 15 then 17 then 19, then 20 miles, make love all afternoon and then go out to dinner. At first Connie was a little self-conscious going out because she thought people would think she's my mother or something. I said 'Hogwash', you look at least ten years younger and your body is killer, we'll just kiss or hold a hand every now and then and people will get the message. And then maybe I won't have to worry about other younger guys hitting on you.

-

The weekend of the marathon finally arrived. We drove to the race on Friday, the night before the race and had reserved a room in a hotel not too far from the starting line. We had pasta and beer for dinner...the end of our three day carbo-load...and tried to get to bed early but sleep would not come. I performed Connie-lingus and fucked her hard to help us get to sleep.

In the morning we were up early and off to the races. We left our stuff in the room because we had booked two nights. Hopefully Saturday night would be a celebration!

The weather was almost ideal for a marathon. Partly cloudy, temperature in the mid-50's and only a slight breeze. Right before the starting gun we kissed, and were off.

We ran side by side for the first few miles, then I said I needed to pick up my pace. She said no problem, let's go. I did, and she stayed with me. I warned her to take it easy and told her about my first marathon, when I had felt great at five miles, pushed my pace and paid the price at about 22 miles, when I hit the wall and the last four miles felt like forty, pure hell.

We ran together. Slower than I wanted, perhaps quicker than Connie preferred, but we finished together, hand in hand.

Three hours and forty-two minutes, sixteen seconds. We were ecstatic. For Connie to run such a good time on her first marathon was incredible to me. We went out for beer and pizza and then hurried back to our room and jumped into bed. We sixty-nined ourselves into ferocious orgasms and both swallowed a load of cum. We were tired of course, and had no trouble drifting off to sleep.

I was awakened at about four o'clock by Connie stroking my erection. My eyes opened to see her face close and she was staring at me. We were lying on our sides, face to face, and we kissed. Connie maneuvered her body closer and slipped my stiff rod into her wet and ready love glove.

"I need you again!" she said softly.

With my cock safely imbedded in her warm pussy, I rammed my finger up her ass for the best possible grip and plunged my tongue into her mouth. On our sides we rocked back and forth, reaching again for the ultimate climax. She rolled on her back and pulled me on top. We both broke into sweats, and amid cries of rapture we fucked ourselves closer and closer to our euphoric conclusion.

Afterward, with my cock still inside her, Connie squeezed it with the muscles of her twat.

"I'm pregnant," she said softly.

I damn near fell out of the bed. My eyes must have looked like saucers. She smiled at me.

"I swallowed hard and asked, "You're what?"

"Pregnant. I've known for a week or so but I wanted to wait until after the race to tell you."

There was a confused silence for a short time. I had no idea what to say.

"Am I the father?" I asked.

Dumb question. She smacked me upside my head with a spare pillow, but she still had a smile on her face.

"I'll pretend you didn't ask that question!" she said. She wrapped her hand around my cock. "And this penis is the only one I've been close to in a long time!" she added.

"How..."

"It must have happened that first weekend," she said. "The week I went to the orientation I decided I was going to have sex with you. I got back on birth control right away. But I must have messed up somehow."

"How do you feel about it?" I asked.

"Good," she said. "I was shocked at first, but I'm okay with it. We're going to have a baby! How about you, Will?"

"Wow, scary," I said. "I don't know what to say. I'm in shock, I guess."

"Any questions?" she asked, with my cock still in her hand.

"Uh, I'm sure there will be..."

"We can still have sex. The doctor said it was okay."

"Well, that's good. You're such a great fuck I'd have a hard time giving that up!"

She laughed and said, "We don't have to. You just need to get a penis reduction."

"A what?!"

"A penis reduction. It's a simple outpatient procedure; you just need to take off a couple of inches. You know, for safety. I set you an appointment for next Thursday."

I must have had a petrified look on my face. Connie burst out laughing and it was my turn to smack her with the pillow.

"I'm going to punish you for that!" I said. "That was cruel!" We were both laughing.

"Oh really? What kind of punishment?"

"I'm going to butt-fuck you."

"Oh, promises, promises."

I spent the next few minutes caressing and kissing her stomach. Soon my mouth was sucking her delicious clitoris.

I told her I loved her. She said she loved me. We made love again.

-

I practically moved in with her. We slept together every night. I coddled her. I massaged her. I kissed her still-flat belly. We made love often, but I took it easy and went slow. I was afraid. I didn't want to break anything.

My mind was a blur. Every day was a blur. What was happening? My mind raced with questions and doubts. Was I up for this? What kind of father would I be? Should we get married? Am I ready to get married? If we did, how could I be a stepfather to a girl I used to fuck? Can I handle this?

I was in love and scared shitless.

-

Thanksgiving was upon us. Connie insisted on cooking a big meal, but I told her no, she's pregnant, she has to take it easy. She said no way, she's only a couple of months, and she wants to do it, and besides, Helen is coming home for the holiday. She said that Helen could only get a few days off for one holiday, Thanksgiving or Christmas. But since so many of the very religious locals in South America wanted off at Christmas, Helen would have to work, and she would be coming home for Thanksgiving.

Connie had mentioned a couple of times about how we should break the news of our relationship to Helen. Now with her pregnancy, it had blossomed into an even more stressful event.

Helen was flying in on Wednesday night. Connie thought it best that she pick up Helen at the airport by herself, take her home, catch up, and she could tell her about our training, the race, and our relationship. And I would come over for Thanksgiving dinner and we would tell her the rest together.

-

Helen's flight was hours late, she finally landed after midnight. Helen was burned out and she and Connie didn't have much time to catch up. They went to bed and slept late; when they awoke, they attacked the job of feast preparation together.

I arrived at about three p.m. When Connie opened the door she gave me a barely noticeable headshake, telling me she hadn't told Helen anything. Okay, here we go, I thought.

In the kitchen Helen said hello, and embraced me warmly. She kissed me on the lips.

"Glad you're here," she said.

We had a big dinner, and it was a savory feast. Beautifully cooked, maximally ingested, and we cleaned up as a team.

-

We had drinks afterward. We were seated by the pool.

"Helen, I have to tell you something," Connie said.

"All right, what?" Helen said coldly. She didn't look at me.

"It's about Will..."

"You're fucking him, aren't you..."

"No! Well yes. We trained for weeks for the marathon...we fell in love..."

"Fell in love, oh give me a break!" Helen croaked.

"We did..."

"Oh, please..."

"It just happened!" I interjected.

There was a pregnant pause of a few moments.

"It just happened?"

"Yes," I said.

There was another long silence.

"I'm pregnant," Connie said softly.

Helen's pupils dilated and her eyelids peeled back. "You're pregnant? Oh my God, who's the father?"

"Well, Will of course!" Connie said.

"Oh no, you are pregnant with Will's baby?"

"Yes."

Helen burst into uncontrollable tears and sobbed for a solid minute. We were helpless. Finally the weeping subsided enough for Connie to speak to her.

"Honey, what's the matter?" she said.

"You're pregnant with Will's baby," Helen said.

"Yes."

Another violent storm of tears flowed from Helen's eyes.

"So am I!" Helen cried, along with her shrieks of pain.

Connie turned her head and stared at me. Her eyes were confused cold daggers.

"Oh shit!" I thought to myself. The simple life I'd been living had just officially become very complicated.

--

The end

Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,225 Followers