Running into trouble

Story Info
Stretching after a run has unwelcome help.
2.7k words
3.92
29.5k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Amy, I'm 27, 5 foot 6 inches, with C cup breasts, I have blond hair and in my opinion a very toned body. This is probably because I like to run, a lot. Oh I should also mention I'm married to Jack and have been for 4 years.

My life is good, I hold a manager role at work. I don't work long hours and have a nice house. My only problem is every day is a repeat of the last. Go to work, come home, sleep... of course there were evening events that changes but the day is always the same. My husband works slightly longer hours and commutes so I'm always home two hours before him every day.

As I mentioned earlier I like to run, so my routine would be get home from work, get into my running gear and run for an hour. There is no better feeling of getting into the house, out of the work clothes and into my running gear. The feeling was so great I used to walk into the house, strip down to my underwear in the hall and stroll around checking the post etc.

One day after work I got to my car and my bra strap was uncomfortable so I undid it in the car and drove home. When I got home and stripped it meant my bra fell away leaving me in my thong only. It felt great. That then became part of my routine. Every day my target was to make it quicker than the day before. As I walked down the front path I would undo my blouse buttons before I got to the door. This meant I was topless within seconds of the door closing. Of course if someone came to the house whilst I was walking in I'd be in trouble but all part of the fun and it turned me in.

As time progressed I got braver and in a couple of weeks I would be undoing all but one button in the car. Leaving one to do on the path meaning I could unzip my skirt on the path instead. Now if anybody saw me they would probably see my thong through the zip. But it meant as the door started closing behind me I let everything go. The skirt would fall, my blouse and bra would slip off leaving me in my thong even before the door fully closed. I loved the feeling of excitement this caused.

On one particular day I removed the thong once home and strolled around naked, it took my excitement to another level knowing that I could be seen through a window, this now became part of the routine. As I drove home and sat in the traffic I would slide my hands up my skirt and pull my thong down and off and into my bag. Not the easiest of moves to pull off with cars around you and a steering wheel. So I decided to remove it at work before I left. It felt amazing walking around the office as I was leaving, I felt so exposed but of course nobody knew.

When I now got home I was naked before the door closed. I was finding myself closing the door slower every time to finally I would be stood naked then close the door. Short of walking from the car naked there was nothing else I could do. I'd be seen by too many people doing that. So I started to think about my running attire.

Currently I ran with thong, Sports bra, three quarter length leggings and a vest top. Plus ankle socks and trainers. The first thing to go was my thong, it felt much nicer without anyway. When it got hotter I thought about removing the vest top but I struggled to do it. My sports bra has a zip up front so if the zip undid whilst running I would be exposed. Instead I brought some new shorts. I tried several pairs on and settled for a pair that came mid thigh but were baggy. I found I could fold the waist band over to make them shorter. When I got home I sat legs apart in front of a mirror with them on and could easily see up them.

The next day was really hot, even the short shorts were not helping. Half way through my run I lifted off my vest top, and held it in my hand. It felt amazing to be running in a bra and shorts. When I got home I ran to the mirror and to see what people would have seen. I was so turned on, I decided never to wear a vest top again. This is where my troubles began.

For weeks I'd run, there were no other changes I could make so I just enjoyed the run and the freedom. Every day I'd stop at a bench by some trees near my house to stretch out and walk the last bit home cooling down. I could see just see my house from the bench. I'm sure if someone were to be around whilst I stretched they might get an eye full.

One day, I turned the corner to stop running and three lads were sat on the bench, I would guess they were around 18-20 years old. I must as subconsciously pulled a face as I walked by as one of the lads shouted what was my problem. Slightly shaken I managed to say that was the bench I usually stretched at but I'll stretch at home. The lad jumped up and stated that I would stretch here. A second lad said he was studying sports therapy at college and would check I'm doing it right.

Feeling slightly threatened, I reluctantly agreed and took position by the bench and started my routine. I jumped when I felt a pair of hands on my hips changing my posture slightly. The hands remained in place holding me in position. I could feel my shorts slip down slightly every time I swung my leg. I switched sides and the hands remained in place again I felt them slip lower every time I moved. I could feel that the top of my bottom being exposed, I should have stopped and pulled them up but I was excited by the slight exposure.

The next stretch involved me leaning against the bench in an almost 45 degree press-up position. I hold this position for 30 seconds. As soon as I started the hands were back readjusting again. This time though they were noticeably sliding my shorts down. I called out for them to stop and felt a hand on my back holding me in position. The shorts slid lower until I felt them slide over my bottom and down my legs to the floor. They forcefully lifted each leg up and took them off me. I firmly said to give them back but my response was laughter. I was then told it was easier to see my posture like this.

My 30 seconds had long passed and I needed to stand up, by doing so the three of them would see me naked from the waist down. I stood and placed my hands in front of my exposed vagina and looked towards my house. I could run for it but would mean having to pass five houses and chances are they would all be coming home from work or chatting out front. I scanned for my shorts but they were no where to be seen. I asked for them back and they laughed and said once we've finished. One of them reached up and started to unzip my sports bra. I tried with one hand to stop him while covering my lower parts with the other, but fail, the bra is undone. He then pushes it open and off my shoulders. I again ask them to stop and give my clothes back, the response simply involved them pulling my hands away from my vagina and pulling the spots bra off completely. I now stood totally naked in front of them, apart from my trainers on a public path just a few hundred meters from my house.

My main concern was not to be seen my anybody, particularly my neighbours, so when they started pulling me towards the trees and bush area I did not put up a fight. Once more hidden the lads changed and the three college boys started to roughly fondle. Within seconds I had hands on both breasts, squeezing them, twisting and pulling my nipples. At work I was a manager with a team of people, now I'm naked being groped out in public. I just to push hands away and turn my body but it was three against one, my demands to stop fell on deaf ears.

Hands were pulling my legs apart and were rubbing my shaved pussy catching my clit in the process, I was getting turned on with the advances and so helpless, my efforts to push them off were pointless, there were three of them and they were stronger. I found my hands being pinned behind my back and held by one strong hand. This forced my breasts to stick out further.

I jumped when fingers plunged into my pussy, I let out an involuntary moan of pleasure, then told them to stop, the lads all laughed commenting I was enjoying this. I told them to stop again and to let me go, my words faded into a moan of pleasure as a mouth latched onto a nipple. Spotting my weakness, my other sensitive nipple was sucked into a mouth, lightly biting in the process. Having one nipple sucked gets me going but having both sucked by two mouths was driving me crazy. I tried to get free but I was held to tight, I was fighting back an orgasm, I did not want to give them the pleasure, I looked up at the sky above me trying to think of anything than this, having my nipples sucked, my clit rubbed and pussy fingered, I stood no chance. It hit me like nothing before, wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure, I had black spots in my eyes, I heard myself moaning, my knees felt weak, it was the biggest orgasm of my life. They pulled away from me and without support I fell to my knees and then fell forward onto my hands leaving me positioned like a dog, to make it worse I had my mouth open panting like one too.

I had my eyes closed trying to recover when I felt something pressing against my mouth, I knew exactly what it was. I turned my head away, there was no way I was going to suck their cocks. Two hands grabbed my head and roughly turned it forward, as I opened my mouth to complain an erect cock was pushed in all the way causing me to gag, thankfully the feeling passed quickly, so absorbed with my front I did not even noticed someone behind me until I felt a cock being pushed into my pussy in one swift movement. I let out a muffled scream trying to wriggle away attempting to say stop and get off with a mouth full of cock.

As the person behind fucked me it pushed me deep onto the cock in my mouth, it soon became a smooth movement back and forth I knew I could not move as much as I tried they were to strong and held me tight. I had no choice but to be pushed back and forward my naked breasts swinging as I moved. I felt the cock in my mouth swell and then his cum hit the back of my throat, I had no choice but to swallow but there was so much I could not keep up and it spilled out and ran down my chin. The person behind was still pumping me hard, then suddenly pulled out and I felt spurts if cum hitting my arse cheeks and the cum running down the back of my thighs.

I was suddenly free, nobody was holding me down, I slowly stood and looked around, my attackers stood together looking at me with big grins on their faces. I attempted to cover my pussy and breasts with hands and arms but it was pointless really after what they had done. I had no idea which one I had sucked and which had fucked me. One said that the stretching is complete and I was free to go now. I looked around for my sports bra and shorts and spotted them to one side. As I approached them I saw the sports bra cups were facing up, in stark contrast to the black lining I could see large piles of cum in each cup. I looked back at the lads, they were laughing and told me to put in on. I slowly picked it up put my arms through the straps and pressed the cum filled cups onto my breasts, it felt cold and slimy against my nipples. I aligned the zip and zipped it up. This tightened the bra spreading the cum further.

I then bent to pick the shorts up, they were heavier than normal and felt wet, as I raised them higher I could smell a faint urine smell, I looked at them holding the wet shorts. I was instructed to put them on, I slowly stepped into them and pulled them up my legs slowly so to avoid touching the skin as much as possible. I stopped once my pussy had been covered, but instructed to keep pulling up, one waved his hand in an upwards motion, I pulled them higher and higher until the crutch of the shorts pulled into my pussy lips parting them. I then folded the band down so the shorts did not look like they were pulled up high.

The guys turned and walked back to the path, I followed behind checking if anyone was coming before stepping out from the bushes. I was angry that I'd been attacked and they used me as an object, I was also angry that my body had betrayed me and I'd orgasmed. As if reading my mind one of the lads told me that they knew where I lived and if told anybody the next time would be worse. I started walking back to the house. The seam of the shorts rubbed my sensitive clit as I walked. As I entered my street I could feel myself building up again. Worse, my perv next door neighbour was out the front of his house washing his car. I tried to sneak past by stepping up the pace, the faster movement rubbed my clit quicker, just as I was about to reach down and pull the shorts away my neighbour looked up and called out. I stopped and turned to face him, the movement was the final straw and I orgasmed right in front of him, I managed to stifle the moan. I then realised he was calling out to his son who was walking behind me. I turned to look and saw one of the lads who attacked me coming home. If course you knew where I lived, you live next door to me you shit. He made some comment about looking hot and sweaty and I mumbled an excuse to leave.

Once in my house, I stood in front of a mirror, I looked a complete mess. Dried sweat on my face combined with cum marks on my chin, I turned my back to the mirror and you could see dried cum on my legs and the bottom of my arse cheeks peaking out. In the bathroom I removed my trainers and socks, stood in the shower and slid down the piss covered shorts. I unzipped the sports bra and let it slide off me, my breasts were slimy with cum. Even though I was angry, I found myself sliding my hands over my cum covered breasts. Without thinking I slid a cum covered hand down to my pussy and fingered myself to my third orgasm. Finally I showered, washing the shorts and sports bra at the same time. After dressing in my light dressing gown and nothing else I pottered in the house until my husband returned. I couldn't decide if I should tell him what the neighbours son and his mates had done or not, either way I was so horny I did know what was going to happen when hubby walked through the door...