Running Into You

Story Info
Rebound quickie with a handsome stranger.
4k words
4.55
16.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt so liberating to be out again. The breeze in my hair, the beating of my feet along the ground. It had been too long since I had ran. After Michael had left, I barely wanted to get changed out of my pyjamas, let alone throw on Lycra and leave the house. But it had been nearly a year now, and since he had clearly moved on with his new shiny blonde 'Stacey', that gave me a great incentive to get back into shape. The sun was shining, but it was a cool April morning; perfect running weather.

It was a trail I hadn't ran before, one of my girlfriends had recommended it. A 40 minute drive from my house, so I was pretty sure I wouldn't run in Michael or any old mutual friends and 'well-wishers'. Regardless, I'd put on my nicest grey patterned workout leggings and matching crop top, and swept on a layer of waterproof mascara. Didn't hurt to look nice right? One last 'You got this Jen' In the car mirror, and I had stepped out onto the path.

I'd barely passed anyone my entire run, just a couple of old dears walking dogs, and one couple that looked extremely suspicious loitering by a bush. I felt, for the first time in a long time, like myself again. My lungs burned, my calves ached, and it felt incredible. Michael had never particularly liked me running; I always had a small frame, but I was definitely hourglass, and in his words 'I'm worried if you run too much, you'll lose your tits and arse.' Looking back there were clear red flags.

I was only 5 minutes away from being back to the car when I was blindsided by him. I'd been watching my feet to avoid tripping over a log, and when I'd looked up he passed me. A huge hulking frame of muscle, topless and glossy with sweat. His had a mop of dark brown curls and deep chocolatey eyes that caught mine as I looked up. He smiled and my heart fell out onto the ground below. The next bit happened entirely too quickly for me to keep up; he kept jogging as I slowed to get a better look, and as he passed I turned to keep him in sight...only my feet didn't get the memo. I ended up in a tangle of my own legs, and immediately tripped over something (maybe my heart), sending myself headfirst and very painfully into a rocky verge.

Fucks sake.

"Shit! Are you ok?"

His beautiful face came into view above me, framed by the branches of the bush I'd landed in. His eyebrows were knitted up in concern, and his hand reached out towards me. Brushing the leaves out of my face I took his warm hand in mine and let him hoist me effortlessly up.

"...hello? Are you ok?" He asked again, and I realised I'd just been staring vacantly at his chest. I was pretty sure he had muscles that hadn't been formally identified and named by the scientific community yet.

"Oh yer, no no I'm all good. Just a little tumble, don't worry. I do it a lot." I rambled on, trying to assure him I didn't have a major brain injury. I might not have been very convincing.

"You...do it a lot?" His mouth pulled up into a smile again, and I noted that his hand was still gripping mine.

"I don't know why I said that." I could feel my cheeks warming to an embarrassing scarlet colour. Ideally the ground would have swallowed me up at this point.

"Oh shit! Your arm...does it hurt?" He looked down and my eyes followed his. Along the length of my forearm from wrist to elbow was a large bloody graze, matted with bits of tree and leaves.

"Oh wow! Didn't notice that." As soon as I'd seen it, the stinging pain swept up my skin, along with a cold sweat at the back of my neck. I'd never been good with blood. I thought maybe I'd be ok if I just tried not to think about it.

"It doesn't look awful, but definitely needs cleaning...are you sure you're ok? You don't look great."

I'd tried to conjure up a witty and flirtatious remark when a wave of nausea hit me, then everything when dark. I just remember his arms coming forward to catch me

- - -

I woke up stretched out on a beautiful cloud, soft and cosy and warm underneath me, I could almost convince myself to just keep my eyes closed and sleep, but a loud clattering and a 'fuck' from the distance had me sat bolt upright. I was on a couch- large soft brown leather with a white fur throw cast over it (and me on top of that), in somebody's living room. Somebody well-off by the size of the place. A large stone fireplace dominated the room, and behind me I could see an open serving hatch into a kitchen. In that kitchen I could see a mop of brown curls bobbing around behind a marble island.

"Where the fuck?...aha!"

He bobbed up to full size and I had a glorious uninterrupted view of his broad muscular back for a moment. I thanked god quietly that he'd decided against a t-shirt that day. He marched off and next appeared in the doorway to my right, a tray in his hands with bottles and bandages strewn across hastily.

"You're awake! I was starting to worry a bit there. I've seen people faint but it's been like 15 minutes."

"Where am I?..."

"My place sorry. I just wanted to get you back and cleaned up and I only live like 2 minutes from the trail...I promise I'm not a murderer." He took a seat on the coffee table in front of me, his knees skimming against mine, and rifled through the objects on the tray.

"But isn't that exactly what a murderer would say?"

He laughed, and I melted at the sound. I was quite sure I'd let him murder me if that's what he wanted.

"Let me see..." he gestured towards my arm, and that's when I remembered. The blood was dry now, and crusted around the scab, along with several chunks of forest.

"Don't pass out on me again please. That's enough drama for one day."

"No, I promise I'll stay conscious now...you don't need to do that, If you point me in the right direction I can sort this at home." I stood up and he looked up at me from the table, his face at breast-level and that wry smile still glued to his face.

"But I've just raided my cupboards for TCP and savlon. My mum always told me to have some in, and I've never had a reason to use it before today. You're going to make me put this all back away?" His smile broke out into a grin and he dropped the bandage he was unraveling down onto the tray in a mock 'huff'.

God I wanted to kiss those perfect white teeth.

I sat back down, held out my arm, and allowed him to carefully clean it up. He soaked a cotton pad in something from a dark amber bottle and pressed it to my skin.

"Tsssss shit." It stung like a motherfucker, and I snapped my arm back out of his grasp.

"Sorry! I'll be as quick as I can...why don't you tell me about yourself?...like your name?" He gently held my arm and brought the cotton pad back down.

"Jennifer...Jen. What's yours?"

"Nice to meet you Jennifer Jen, I'm Christopher Chris."

He was teasing me, but was it flirting? Was he just being friendly? I felt like a schoolgirl again pulling petals off of daisies. I was sure if anyone could help me get over Michael, this would be the man. He looked like he felled trees and broke in wild horses all day. He looked like a real man.

"What do you do Chris?"

"I'm a primary school teacher, down the road at Whiterun. What about you?"

Ok. Unexpected. But somehow that made him infinitely more attractive. I pictured him gathering up armfuls of giggling 5 year olds and my ovaries burst inside of me.

"I'm a photographer. Mostly weddings, but I do some stuff for advertising."

"Oh cool. Anything I'd have seen?" He mopped up the last trace of blood and turned my arm to admire his work.

"Not unless you're big into watersports."

He raised an eyebrow at me and broke out his smile again. Definitely flirting now. My legs tingled slightly where his knees brushed mine, and I felt the hairs on the back of my neck raise up in goosebumps. He looked back down and started rubbing a cool cream along my arm in slow rhythmic circles. Why couldn't I have grazed somewhere a bit more intimate? a thigh or a breast? My nipples hardened under my sports bra, and I hoped the material was thick enough to hide it.

"Thanks for this...you didn't have to."

"I thought I was going to have to call an ambulance when you passed out, I'm just glad you're ok...and it's the least I can do seeing as it was my fault." He finished rubbing in the cream and stretched out a long plastic dressing, that looked like an enormous plaster. He seemed well stocked, and I wondered if he too was as clumsy as me.

"Oh it wasn't your fault, I've got two left feet. Should have looked where I was going."

"Yer but If you weren't checking me out, you would have been. Definitely my fault."

I gawped at him. My mouth hanging open unattractively. I must have bumped my head when I fell because I seemed to have forgotten every word in the English language.

...say anything Jen...

"Its fine! What man wouldn't be happy with a beautiful stranger checking him out?...or have I got the wrong idea?"

Again I was pleasantly surprised by his directness. Okay...defining moment here. I wondered whether to save face and laugh it off. Make a witty joke about my clumsiness again then make a run for the door. He was like a Greek god come to life, yes, but my marital bed felt barely cold. It was unbelievably difficult to focus when he was still topless, how was a girl meant to make sound decisions when his nipples were 2 foot from my mouth.

"...I thought the checking out was mutual?..." I finally managed to choke out some words. My mouth filled with saliva, and I became hyper aware of just how skimpy my workout gear was. I felt naked under his gaze.

"It was." He pressed down the last edge of the dressing, and smoothed his hand over it, before bringing my hand to his lips and kissing my knuckles gently.

Fuck that was cheesy. But my god I melted. My thighs clenched together instinctively and I felt a pool of warmth collect in the pit of my stomach.

He leaned forward and I held my breath. Just for a second I thought he was going to just go for it and kiss me, but instead he rocked forward and stood up, his crotch now at perfect eye level. There was the distinct outline of a semi down the left side of his running shorts.

"Cup of tea?"

I didn't want a fucking cup of tea. I wanted a shag.

"That would be great, thank you."

He walked back into the kitchen and I took the opportunity to readjust my boobs in my top; maybe a little bit more cleavage would help this situation? When I was sufficiently plumped, I got up and followed him. The house was beautiful, and I had no idea how he managed to afford this on teachers wages. When I met him in the kitchen he was leaning over an AGA with a copper kettle in hand.

"Sugar?"

"No thanks, just milk...I'm not imposing am I?"

He chuckled, and looked at me over his shoulder as he stirred the cups.

"Not at all...like I said, I feel to blame, so it's only right I nurse you back to health right?"

At that moment I went to sit on one of the bar stools at the kitchen island, and noticed a large skid of dried mud down my side. How didn't I spot that?

"Shit, sorry, I'm really muddy! I hope I didn't get any on your couch. I should probably go...I've got a change of clothes in my car."

"Oh don't worry about it...do you want a shower here? If you're parked in the National trust car park that's only 2 minutes away. I could grab your bag for you?"

"...a shower?"

"Yer...like with the running water?...and soap?" He teased again, sliding the cup of tea towards me.

There had to be no doubt here. I hadn't 'dated' in while, but this was surely a come-on? He leaned back over the stove for a moment and gave me a glorious look at his broad muscular back. I could do this couldn't I? Casual sex? People did it all the time! I needed to get back on the horse soon, and he seemed like the best horse for the job...maybe I'd prefer the horse ride me? My mind flooded with images of his mouth crushing against mine. His powerful arms lifting me with ease. His hands gripping my hips as he thrust forcefully into me.

I took a deep steadying breath and plastered on a smile as he turned back to face me.

"Perfect. Black Volvo." I reached into the small concealed zip pocket at the back of my leggings and pulled out my car key, tossing it casually towards him. He plucked it out of the air, one eyebrow raised.

"Great...make yourself at home."

In two paces he was in front of me, and my heart skipped a beat as he leaned his head down towards mine, his lips only inches away. As I opened mine a fraction, and closed my eyes expectantly, he turned and brought his lips to my ear.

"Go jump in the shower and I'll join you when I'm back."

Everything south clenched deliciously, and the blood seared through my veins like wildfire. I managed a nod and he was gone.

Shit.

I launched myself up as soon as I heard the door click shut, and headed for the stairs. The first door I got to was a bedroom, too small for a master. The next door was an airing cupboard. The next door was an office. Jesus how many rooms did he need? The next door thankfully opened up into the bathroom, with a vintage roll top bath and shower. Gorgeous but...would we both fit? I stepped back out of the bathroom and eyed up the last door. Had to be the master bedroom. Surely it wouldn't hurt to look? I'd hopefully end up in there anyway right? Might as well get a peek first.

It was just as stunning as the rest of the house. King size bed with soft brown leather headboard to match the furniture downstairs, crisp and shockingly white sheets. Definitely didn't give off 'bachelor pad' vibes. No lava lamps or unframed movie posters on the walls. Another door caught my eye...walk in wardrobe? I'd only seen him in shorts so far, so it might be nice to know that he owned other clothes too?

I swung the door open but it wasn't a wardrobe but an en-suite...this was more like it. Enormous walk in shower, freestanding bath, floor to ceiling windows out to the woodlands behind. I could live in this one room alone.

I turned the shower on and stripped off my workout gear as the room started to steam up. Looking down, I really hoped the bandage he'd put on was waterproof. It might really kill the mood if it dropped off and I bled all over him during sex...and then passed out again.

I stepped under the hot water and let it wash over me as I heard the door slam shut downstairs. My stomach fluttered, but I couldn't tell if it was more nerves or excitement. I washed myself with a delicious lemony body wash and waited...

When I heard the bedroom door finally creak open I forced myself to stay looking away, facing the shower wall and running the soap through my hair. I hoped it was a good view from where he stood, but I was desperate to turn and look as I heard rustling as he undressed.

"Those leggings don't do you justice." I jumped , startled as his hands came to rest around my waist and his mouth settled into the crook of my neck. I turned, and only got a moment to remind myself of his deep brown eyes before they closed and his mouth captured mine.

The kiss was scorching, and made the water feel cool in comparison. He gripped the flesh at my hips firmly and crushed his body against mine, dancing his tongue around my mouth all the while. I felt the steady throb of his erection nestled against stomach and despite the fact I couldn't see it, I was pretty confident I wouldn't be disappointed. I reached down and wrapped as much of my hand around it as I could, and squeezed gently. Definitely not disappointed.

"Fuck Jen." He broke the kiss and leaned his forehead down on mine as I milked him slowly against my stomach.

"I was not expecting this when I got up this morning. This is so fucking hot." He panted breathlessly, smiling down at me.

"Me neither...I need to jog around here more often."

I felt giddy, like a schoolgirl with a crush. My stomach flipped every time he flashed me that smile, and other parts of me did considerably less 'schoolgirl' things. I felt soaked, dripping even, and my pussy ached with need. I took his hand from my waist and pressed it down between my legs as my other hand continued the rhythmic stroking of his cock.

His middle finger adeptly moved through my folds, pressing against my slick entrance and slipping back up towards my clit. He moved with confidence...practiced. He rolled his digit around in gentle circles, slow and teasing. It was evident he was in no rush. My body seemed more eager to get to the finish line though, and I felt the pressure start to build already. My hand around his cock tightened and I jerked him faster, urging him to follow suit.

"Wait...stop." He gripped my wrist, his hooded eyes heavy with lust.

"I don't want to cum yet...let me look after you first."

He pressed a swift but bruising kiss to my lips and sunk to his knees under the spray of the water. Holding the back of my thighs, he brought his mouth down onto me, burying his nose deep into my small patch of damp curls.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." I wobbled on unsteady legs but he held me firm as he suckled on the sensitive flesh. He encouraged my thighs to spread wider and brought his hand back down, slipping his middle finger swiftly into my dripping pussy.

"OHHHHH." He thrust in to the knuckle and curled his finger up, pressing against my g-spot. When he looked up and smiled at me, his mouth still wrapped around my clit, I thought I was going to combust. I grappled at his shoulders to keep my balance.

He set himself at an agonising pace; slow but firm. Suckling on my clit, and rolling his digit back and forth inside of me. The tingling in my legs grew with every moment, and I clung desperately to the sensations, trying to draw out the pleasure. All too quickly I reached my shattering climax, tumbling off the edge and falling headfirst into ecstasy. I gripped his hair tightly in one fist and grasped at the shower wall with the other.

He slowly stood, holding me steady, and brought his lips again to mine.

"My turn..."

Slinging my near-lifeless body effortless over his shoulder, he walked us out of the shower and into the bedroom. I got 20 seconds of uninterrupted time to stare adoringly at his arse, before he tossed me onto the bed.

"Stay right there."

"I'm not going anywhere."

He moved to the bedside cabinet and retrieved a small gold foil condom wrapper. I was so thankful I didn't have to ask him, such a turn on when a guys prepared. Taking no time to cool off, he ripped through the package and rolled the latex over his cock.

"Actually..." He paused, and his eyebrow raised mischievously, before he picked me up to sit me on his hips. I wrapped my legs instinctively around him and he walked us to the wall, pressing me into it and moving his hand between us to line himself up.

"Fuck you're beautiful." He pressed into me into one firm thrust. Filling me. A deliciously snug fit, stretching me as he bottomed out.

"Fuuuuck." Our moans were in perfect harmony.

Again he set a maddening pace, slow and steady and rhythmic. It was torturous and heavenly. He gripped the flesh of my thighs tightly to hold me up against the wall, his fingers biting in. His mouth fell to the top of my breast and he panted in time with his thrusts, his breath cool against my burning skin.

"Is this ok?" If I wasn't so tightly wound I would have laughed at his question.

"YES! don't stop. Just like that."

The pressure built again as before, but I knew I'd need more to cum again, I'd need my clit touched. I'd never been one to cum from penetration alone, even when the sex was as good as this (which it rarely was).

I watched his face as he fucked me. The perspiration dappling his forehead. The damp hair clinging to his face. His soft wet lips parted as he gulped in air. His eyes moved from clenched tightly shut to staring deeply into mine. I grasped his hair in my hands and pulled his mouth back down to kiss me.

12