Running Into You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you cum again for me?" He increased his pace as he spoke, driving me into the wall with each thrust.

"Fuck...yes...but not...not like this."

He held me tighter still and moved us away from the wall in an instant, tossing me back onto the bed and smiling devilishly down at me.

"Let's work on that then."

He pressed another swift kiss to my lips before flipping me onto my front, grasping my hips and pulling me up onto all fours.

"Will this work?" He lined himself up once more.

"God yes." Doggy was my favourite, he read my mind. Unhindered ability to rub my clit, and perfect position for him to thrust as deep and hard as I need him to.

He rammed back into me and I sunk my face into the mattress, muffling my moans. He fucked me with abandon now, his slow and steady pace from earlier out of the window. He fucked me hard. Filling me completely with each thrust. I pressed my fingers between my legs and rubbed my throbbing clit desperately.

"Yes yes yes yes yesssss." My second orgasm crashed down onto the both of us, waves of rolling pleasure sweeping down my limbs. I heard him grunting his own climax and his thrusts slowed as the last of the aftershocks subsided. He shuddered into me once more and pulled out, leaning over to rest his cheek to my bum.

"That was great." I felt his chest heave as he caught his breath.

I rolled over to my side and pulled him down onto me, my face settling into the hollow of his chest. He smelt like sex and sandalwood. I waited for my breaths to calm before I replied.

"Yer. It was fucking fantastic."

"...Can I get your number?

"...No." I smiled brightly.

He jerked his head back and looked down at me, his eyebrows knitted up.

"How about we just wait to see if we run into each other again soon?" I felt like a goddess, all powerful and all consuming. I felt like the old Jen.

His mouth curved into a smile and he brought his lips to mine once more.


12