Running the Futa Gauntlet Pt. 03

Story Info
Gio's asshole roommate disturbs her sleep.
3k words
4.78
4.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags: Huge Breasts, BBW, Weight Gain, Growth, Lactation, Cowgirl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my escapades from the last two days, I needed a rest, for sure. As the Uber strolled up to my dorm building, I felt particularly blessed to have such a peaceful place to call a home. Others may point out the various flaws of living with hundreds of hormonal adults, but it's got everything to make it good enough for me. I scanned my card and got into the building, then forgot just how out of place I looked compared to anyone else. Even with my baggy clothing, My head sized tits bulged from my form. Luckily, I only caught a few stares from students in the lobby before the elevator opened. It seemed like there were only a couple open though, so I had to cram in with at least 4 other people. Being a Computer Science major, it was almost guaranteed that at least 3 of them would be boys since the college liked to put similar majors with each other. Of course, they also had to live on all separate floors, delaying my trip even longer.

After an uncomfortable few minutes of hiding my tits from the other occupants, I finally got to the 5th floor and was able to get inside my room without any other holdups. As I entered, I was greeted by my somewhat sparse decorations of variable origin. My light-up Pac-Man lamp, the Final Fantasy XIII poster, and a Rubix cube were the only big things that plainly stood out. I threw the cube onto the floor to clear it from my twin sized cot and knocked out from there. My body had done quite a bit of sleeping over the weekend, but I had apparently still been in a deficit due to the super-puberty levels of growth.

***

I was slowly awaking from my nap, when I heard a door click, then open. Fuck. Most people in this dorm have two students in a room, but I had a special little blessing and big ass curse, both of which were named Callie Hollan. On one hand, she was usually gone from the dorm because she was a huge party girl and would end up sleeping at someone else's place most nights. On the other, whenever she was home, EVERYONE would know. To be the loudest and most aggravating person in the room wasn't an expectation, it was the assumption. Not 10 seconds after the door opened, I could smell the alcohol that hung on her like perfume. She was the type of person to give the "SoCal Valley Girl'' a bad name.

"FUCK dude... bullshit that I got carded. Fucker didn't even give it back. Totally shoulda gave the guy in the back a blowie..." Listening to her drunken ramblings were causing me to lose brain cells, so I was quite glad that she shouldn't pay any attention to me. She started to strip down in the room, devoid of any shame whatsoever, revealing her fake E-cups and toned stomach. After pulling her pants down, I could see the second set of sun tan lines that turned her pale-ish skin into a full brown. Callie flinged off her ponytail holder and let down the stereotypical shade of blonde you'd expect to see on her. She started to look for her phone that she dropped somewhere in the room, and finally saw the lump laying on the other bed.

"Oh! Look what we got here! Seems like that limp dick loser managed to finally bring someone home with him!" My heart sank. I didn't realize that I currently had a huge case of morning wood, but when I tried to speak or move, it turned out to be a bad bit of sleep paralysis too. The covers were draped over me, so even if she could tell it was me by my face, I was just a really sexy mummy to her. "Of course that little fucker's into futas too. At least he's got good taste..." I could practically feel her staring down my dick, unfortunately making it even harder. Suddenly, she jumped on my bed and lifted the lower half, exposing my dick. "Damn, that's a pretty cute cock. Size isn't too bad either..." Callie proceeded to grip the base and inspect it as if she were some kind of penis appraiser. She seemed very experienced in her routine but her impairment still reduced her dexterity. "Clean too, guess that means I get to go raw..." I felt her shimmy her knees up to my hips, then slowly descend right onto my dick, taking it all in one thrust. I knew she was a size queen, but this is some size master level of skill.

The way she gyrated over me, I felt like an Atari controller. A couple minutes passed and she started to push my 'buttons' too. Callie pressed her palms into my breasts and made a small shriek of delight. "Jesus, Gio! Where the fuck did you find this girl! And how the hell'd you roofie her to get back here!" Callie said to herself. My tits were being kneaded like an experienced pastry chef, and I was enjoying every part of it. Not a single nerve was being left out of this gratuitous display of pleasure. Every finger had their purpose, like their own little worker giving me the best they could. Callie even put her head in between my boobs and motorboated herself. Everything from her neck up simply disappeared from existence. The sensual jello that my breasts were made into were simply tools to be used by this drunken college flunky. Even if I was just an object to her, all that pleasure was double-edged, so it drove me equally close to orgasm. I was very quickly understanding the positive effects that Marnie had talked about.

"I gotta see these fuckin' puppies!" yelled Callie as she ripped the covers fully off from me and saw my nipples in their full beauty. She even stopped grinding as she saw my caps of perfection. A light brown, with saucers for areola. They were very puffy, but unlike Marnie, my nipples weren't fully inverted. They still protruded with the size of the first digit of my thumbs. Callie took both of her hands and gently twisted my nubs, exciting them even more.

Within a minute, they rose to full thumb size, almost disproportionate to my already huge tits. Their sheer size seemed to excite her to such a point that she grabbed the sides of my breasts, pushed them together, and took both of them into her mouth at once. She sucked with more fervor than a newborn child. I'd expected her level of ferocity to be rough, but I only felt the glorious tingling of nerve bundles, firing with the intensity of fireworks. She inhaled my tits with so much force that they were being pulled upwards. The pleasure sent her state of arousal into critical mass, as she started vigorously bouncing on my cock, hammering it into the bed and somehow sucking even harder.

The cadence that she fucked at wasn't just luck, nor natural talent. This was elegant(in a sense), refined skill. I felt her vagina tensing up, and she exploded her juices right onto my waist, not skipping a beat but somehow maintaining the exact pace. After a bit longer, it happened again, and again, and again, each time doing nothing at all to hamper her stamina. However, each time for me caused a feeling in my tits to get more and more intense. Pleasure building to an extent I hadn't felt up to this moment. Maybe it wasn't the sheer intensity of the sensation, but the uniqueness of it. My nipples felt like they were both as sensitive as my penis, and they continued to get milked even harder. This moment of ecstasy kept rising and swelling until I reached a critical state, and the balloon had burst.

A force from my breasts had erupted, straight into Callie's mouth that rivaled a 9mm handgun. Callie had an intense face of confusion, but moaned louder than ever, continuing to suck even harder, like some sort of milk vampire. It flowed endlessly, drawing from some sort of hammerspace in my glands, dumping directly into her stomach. I was wondering if I could make people bulge just like Marnie, but that question was quickly answered, as I started to feel something round and taut make contact with my own abdomen. My dick wasn't far behind my tits either, its pulsing and throbbing getting ready to make a show. I tried my very hardest to warn her, but all that equated to was a soft "cummming..." that escaped my throat. Callie wanted nothing to escape her throat seemingly, as she buried her face into my breasts and sank all the way to my hilt as she prepared for the explosion. My resistance faded, and I rocketed my jizz straight through her vagina as she also spasmed for a final time, and finally let go of my leaking breasts.

The small size of the bed caused her to actually fall onto the floor as she rolled off of me, making a large thud. As I mustered the strength to peer over my bed, I could see Callie in all of her swollen, sweaty form. She looked so dazed from the rabid display of breeding, but was at least half-conscious. As Callie slowly stood up, she peered upon her bloated middle. Her stomach was tight and unblemished, looking like someone photoshopped half a soccer ball onto her belly. She leaned on the bed and heaved a labored chuckle. "Heh, I guess that little fuck session sobered me right up. Thanks for that girlie, what's your name?" I know revealing my secret probably wouldn't do me any good right now, but seeing the look on her face when she finds out she just fucked her "limp-dick" loser roommate was too good to pass up.

"C'mon Callie, you don't even remember my name? We've been sleeping together for months now!" I don't think I've ever felt more prideful in my entire life. This was truly the best moment of this entire experience. Not finally being seen as attractive, not getting tits bigger than most people in the world, not even the sheer quantity of sex. Being able to humiliate one of the most vain people I've ever known made this all worth it.

"Hey, how do you know my... name..." Her eyes darted to my own hazel-colored eyes, then my medium-brown skin, then my loose, curly hair. I could visibly see her mind crash and reboot from the information overload. After a tiny bit, Callie let out a long "Ohhhhhhhhh. Is that you Gio? Your tits taste reeaally nice..." I was a bit shocked that she didn't explode on the spot, I guess she simply didn't have the braincells left to be angry after fucking me that hard. She was actually quite aloof in general right now, playing with her golden blonde hair and rubbing her tummy.

"Hey, my stomach feels kinda weird right now, you wanna touch it?" Yeah, she's definitely acting weird right now, but I reach out to her stomach out of courtesy that she definitely wouldn't show me. I first felt her distended, toned abs and realized that her belly was oddly warm. It even seemed to be heating up! The only time that usually happens is when I grow, so why is it happening to her? "Oof, I'm so fucking hot." Callie moaned, but it didn't seem like she was gloating about her attractiveness this time. She took a couple steps back and started to lean on the wall, then her belly started to shrink!

I stared intently at her, ready to find out what would happen, but I surely did not expect the level of what would happen next. Over the next few seconds, Callie's entire form would swell with fat as her body allocated the nutrients from the milk. Her plastic tits went up a couple cup sizes to around the G range and started to droop a tiny bit. Callie's ass, hips and thighs gained a significant amount of fat, almost doubling her dimensions. What was most obvious was her abs fading into the background as a wave of adipose took the form of a large, creased pot belly.

I know that Callie's wails were partly from pain, but there was definitely some satisfaction hidden in there too. She seemed to calm down after a while and slumped down in one of the dorm rocking-chairs. Her body mesmerized me as it sloshed back and forth on the chair, mimicking a perfect pendulum. I know for a fact she was gonna be pissed, but I honestly think she looks pretty good with the extra weight. Her face was almost completely untouched from the onslaught of calories. I also couldn't see a lick of cellulite anywhere on her, lucky genetics I guess.

That does leave the mystery of my milk though. Clearly it caused this situation, but there were so many parts I didn't understand. Callie should've been at least some level of pissed, so why wasn't she? I know Marnie's milk made me put on quite a few, but this level of growth with even less milk was astounding! Could it be that my milk is even more dense than Marnie's? I looked down and saw that my tits even looked to be a bit larger than earlier as well, wait, my dick gained an inch too! Maybe I only got a mini-boost because Callie's not really special like that? Also, was it me or was the room literally steamy and smelling really good? This miasma of inquisition was making my head spin, so I did the only thing I could do at that point and went back to sleep. If there were answers, they were going to be found later.

***

Luckily, I was able to wake up without any cowgirl sessions this time, so I took my time actually getting my bearings. I found the spare clothes I had left on the floor and put them on, making a mental remark to buy new clothes(and ask Marnie for her custom bra website) sometime. The bathroom door creaked open, which made me assume it was vacant until I saw a naked Callie on her bathroom weight scale. She stepped off and was seemingly unfazed when she saw me with her. "Hey cowtits, how's that dick doing?" Callie sneered as she slapped my half-hard dick like it was a springy door stopper. She would insult me like this all the time, but instead of malice, her voice was more jovial, almost flirtatious? "Are-are you not mad at me for making you bigger?" I said, completely off put by her demeanor. I totally expected a hair dryer to be thrown at my head, at the very least maybe a death threat.

"I mean, I probably should be mad, but honestly? Not even that bad. Sure, you made me gain 100 pounds, but I really don't even look that bad. I thought I was gonna be this ugly fat bitch, but with this ass," a smack reverberated through the bathroom, "and this cute belly," she enunciated as she pinned me to the wall with her larger form, "I think I could pull this off. Plus I was gonna get these babies upgraded anyways, so I guess you just saved me a few bands. Just wish I coulda taken more from these, fucking, MAMMOTHS." She doubled palmed my tits and gave them a hard squeeze, coaxing a couple drops from my chest.

"Shit, maybe we can get you there after round 2?" I said, more easily than expected. "Damn Gio, who knew that some futa dick would make you such a player?" I was a little confused, "Wait, how did you know about all that?"

"Come on cowtits, you think you're the only one who's reawakened? Did my research on this shit a while back so I could try and save money for surgery. Turns out only one of us can be a lucky bastard like that. Speaking of, how the fuck did you get that huge? There's no way you fucked THAT many people, even then you shoulda stopped by now."

"Well, you're actually only my third time. I only started a couple days ago."

"No, FUCKING, WAY. What the fuck did you do, get gangbanged by Hypers or some shit?" She was about to get a laugh out of this one. "Well, it was actually only... one... so far." Callie's face went through jealousy, anger, and appallment in about a quarter-second. She stumbled on her words before finally saying "You mean one singular bitch turned you from man tits to maximum bimbo bitch knockers? Jesus fuck, man. I thought you were totally different." Rubbing my tits and fondling my penis, I said "Yeah, I guess I am. And I'm still gonna get a whole lot different. Maybe you can get a taste once I come back?" I was surprised by both my confidence and my lack of hate towards Callie that was being shown right now. I started to see the room get hazy, just like earlier again. Maybe that has something to do with everything?

My statement seemed to really set Callie off as I noticed her breathing was a lot more labored. "Unnf, fuck you and those giant tits. Get out, I'm gonna masturbate." She pushed me out of the bathroom and slammed it behind me, and I could clearly hear her furiously grinding on her bathroom dildo immediately after.

Everything was going my way, I had tits, I had a big dick, I had lovers, and I had a futa with contacts to give me even more. I got back to my bed, and grabbed my phone to see what else Amber might have sent me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hell yeah, the series is going great. With your help though, I could make it even better. I've received comments about the fast pacing of the sex scenes, so I'll be doing a little *research* to find out how to improve. Tell me things you like, dislike, and what you want to see in the future. Thank you all again for your continued support!