Running the Futa Gauntlet Pt. 04

Story Info
Gio finally gets a checkup for her condition!
5.3k words
4.79
4.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags: Futa, Hyper, Excessive Cum, Growth, Cum Bath, Lactation, Huge Breasts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a week or so since my little romp with Callie. Of course, I couldn't *not* have some more playtime with that bundle of blubber, since she definitely wasn't refusing the offer. Our relationship definitely improved from where it used to be. Callie came into the dorm a lot more and she was at least somewhat quieter than she used to. She even took me to go with her on a shopping spree to look for my first "girl clothes". There were a multitude of outfits I shut down because I wasn't keen on showing that much skin yet, but I ended up buying a lot more than my usual graphic tee and jogger pants combo.

I also had some time to talk with Marnie over the weekend to finally figure out how to deal with my bra situation in the long term. I only wanted to find out where to get custom sizes from, but she insisted on paying for all of my new ones, as long as I could help her out as a 'farmhand' twice a week. I wouldn't have minded seeing more of Marnie anyways, but seeing the price tags on those bras definitely convinced me.

It would be a lie to say that finding a new balance to life would be easy, but I definitely had people who were genuinely trying to make it easier. On top of Marnie, Callie, and Amber, my older college friends were surprisingly not super shocked to find out about my transformation. "I kinda saw it coming" was the most common response between them all, and a few of them even asked to cop a feel within the same conversation. Hell, I can't really blame them, since I might've done the same thing if my good friend grew a massive pair of tits one day.

Unfortunately, my breasts became the center of attention for people outside of my friend group as well. It took a bit to come to terms with that, but there's no way in hell that I'm gonna let a few stares get in the way of my journey. Even if they become more than just stares, I've actually gotten quite a bit stronger since last week, so defending myself has become a more viable strategy lately. I wondered how long it would be until Amber would say someone else was ready for me, so I can start to show off even more?

That question was answered one day after I got back from my classes and got a text from her. My notification tone went off, and I picked up my phone.

"Hey honey :) I need you to go to the doctor's for a little checkup at 4 today. I signed you up with Dr. Kim at 2355 W Sterling. Make sure to be on time, I hear she's always pretty 'backed' up, and we wouldn't want to 'blow off' her schedule ;)"

I was glad to hear that I could make some more progress again, but why am I going to a doctor's visit? It seems like there was something up with this Dr. Kim as well, but I guess I'd have to see once I get there. Luckily, there was a bus route that led pretty close to the place, so I could get there within the hour. I fit on my adjustable 36O cup bra and picked out a black skirt with gothic frills, and a grey V-neck long sleeve as my outfit for the evening.

By 3:50, I stood in front of the rather inconspicuous building. It didn't exactly look like a hospital, rather one of those generic offices that small businesses tend to rent out. After finding the building, my expectations were definitely thrown off. The one word that I could use to describe the place was 'sterile'. The lobby had the classic off-white tiles you'd find in a standard hospital. There were a few plastic flowers in those contemporary grey flower pots, and I could smell the faintest hint of bleach throughout the room. I had essentially just stepped into an OCD wet dream. At the reception desk, I saw a seemingly average brunette woman in light blue scrubs. As I drew closer though, I realized she had absolutely huge lips! They looked really pretty and smooth, covered in cherry red lipstick. She saw me come up to the desk and started to speak in a high-pitched "customer service" voice.

"Hello there, how can I help you today?" the lady enunciated. I was a bit mesmerized, it was crazy that she could speak so clearly even with lips that could cover her nose!

"Hi, I have a 4 o'clock with Dr. Kim? Freeman, Gio?"

"Let's see here- yup! Let me just hand you this form to fill out and you should be good!" She stood up and turned around to give me a clipboard. I snuck a glance at her nice ass and had to pinch my thighs to prevent my 9 inch dragon from roaring. She turned back around to hand everything to me, and I slightly waddled to a free chair. Once I sat down, it seemed like there were quite a few inches of clearance between me and the armrests.

I didn't realize at the time, but there were a few other people in the waiting room as well. There was a woman sitting across from me with a positively huge belly, almost like she was carrying octuplets! She rubbed her exposed stomach as she snacked on a granola bar. One could only imagine the strength that woman has to be able to move normally with a belly like that. Then I looked a couple seats over and saw an absolute beast of a woman filling out the same paperwork I had. Like, holy fuck she was huge. Her super tanned skin and the sweat slathered over her form made each individual vein pop. They spidered all over her gargantuan body, providing supreme detail to the football sized biceps she sported. Her traps were almost like bowling balls, and they would twitch slightly as she flipped a page or put down her pen.

I couldn't see everything since she was wearing a tanktop and sweatpants, but the sheer aura was unmistakable. I could feel her body radiating heat from the amount of energy needed to sustain that body. What was crazier was that she was totally calm about it too! This was just another checkup for her!

I tried to regroup and cope with the anthropomorphic gorilla sitting 15 feet away from me by focusing on my paperwork. I read the top of the page, and my emotions were contextualized when I read "Gaia Corp. Hyper Clinic" in the corner of the page. Wait, there's clinics for Hypers? It all started to make sense to me now. The huge lipped receptionist, the massively pregnant mother, and the super-bodybuilder all had some form of a Hyper gene! It explains why there was a big difference in the furniture, as I saw varying sizes of larger to downright giant chairs and benches. Even the ceilings were taller than average.

I was wondering that if the staff were Hypers too, couldn't that mean that Dr. Kim was as well? As I started to imagine what Dr. Kim could look like, the answer came at a convenient time. A door swung open and a voice called out. "Gio Freeman?" I looked over and saw a very professional woman. Her hair was jet black and she wore it in a high bun. She adorned classic black-rimmed glasses which her slanted brown eyes peered through. The woman had a black beauty mark that sat to the side of her thin lips, covered in clear lip gloss. As I strolled over, I saw that she had quite large breasts, about the same size as mine if not a little bigger. They were quite concealed behind her buttoned up doctor's coat that created a large tent over the rest of her form.

Contrary to most other Hypers I've met though(maybe Marnie was an outlier?), the woman was average height, around 5'8" or so. She made eye contact with me and said "Hello, Ms. Freeman. I am Doctor Kim and I will be going over some things with you today."

"H-Hello, Dr. Kim, I have a few questions before we get started?" I'd never been fond of medical environments before, but with the added Hyper element, I was definitely thrown a bit out of my comfort zone.

"Of course, Ms. Freeman, I can explain while I take you to a room." We both started to walk further into the building, and I got to see more of it. Mostly everything was standard, but my prior suspicions were confirmed as I saw more of the staff. Each of them had some form of abnormal assets. I saw a red-haired nurse who was easily over 8 feet talking to a nurse with thick glasses and a thicker ass almost the size of the hallway. I could only imagine what kind of damage could be done if these girls decided to get a little "Grey's Anatomy" action going on.

Eventually, we entered a room with slightly dimmer fluorescent lights and a weird clown painting on the wall. It was so jarring that I looked at it first, and then saw the weird glass contraption that sat in the middle of the room. It rose about 6 feet high and 4 feet in diameter. There were blue hoses of varying size inside and outside the contraption, probably made out of some stretchy latex.

As I opened my mouth to ask, Dr. Kim anticipated my question and said "I will inform you more on the Extractor later, but for now, I need to take your vitals and measurements." All of the instruments were already in the room, and it didn't take long for her to complete them all, moving with great precision. Even when she had to take my blood, she made me feel much better compared to all the other times I had to do bloodwork. Even as she sat down, her lab coat obscured just about everything from the front. While she was at her desk, Dr. Kim mumbled over her records. "Height increase of 8 centimeters... 2 for testicles... penile increase of 10.2, 31 kilogram weight increase..." She went on like this for a little while until her eyes perked up for the first time her entire visit.

"2,000? That would make sense if... wait, no. I suppose if her numbers were this high, then there's no way?" I was starting to become uncomfortable since it seemed like Dr. Kim was having a tiny panic attack 5 feet away from me. Trying to ease the situation, I called out to her. "Uh, Dr. Kim? Is everything alright?" My words seemed to get through to her as she stopped frantically mumbling to herself and asked, "Gio, can you tell me how many partners you've had intercourse with since your Reawakening? Some of my calculations seem to have an error. Apparently, your results are telling me you haven't hit your peak yet, but that would be preposterous!" she snickered semi-hysterically.

"Well, including Amber, that would be 3 people." Formally showing off my salacious acts made me blush a little. I was so caught up in my elation that I didn't immediately realize that Dr. Kim was staring at me with her mouth slightly open, like she was in shock.

"M-Ms. Freeman, d-do you realize what this means?" she stammered. "Let me explain some things to you. Reawakening is not a very well known biological process, but we are not completely in the dark about things." Dr. Kim took a whiteboard and started to write on it. "All humans have what is effectively a 'futa' gene, linking closely with the 'hyper' gene. As the name might entail, those with an activated gene will demonstrate a phenotype that involves larger sexual attributes, and in most cases, along with a fully functional penis and vagina." She brought up an infographic with a male, female, and futa with varying sizes of assets.

"Reawakening is essentially a form of epigenetics that causes a person's genetic structure to rearrange itself. Intercourse with a futa or Hyper can cause the subject's latent 'hyper potential' to be expressed. " She drew an arrow that pointed to the futa. "However, everyone has a different potential for this process." Dr. Kim flipped around a board that resembled a bell curve. "As subjects consume more genetic material, their body becomes more receptive to changes, thus increasing the gains they make with each instance. Eventually they come to a peak, then the changes start to slow." Dr. Kim took a deep breath, as if she was about to break something big to me.

"The average Reawakening subject at their peak, WITH a hyper partner, would most likely attain gains such as becoming 3 inches taller, swelling 4 cup sizes or the equivalent depending on their and the partner's growth focus. However, your current metrics demonstrate a peak of around here." Dr. Kim points to around the top 10th percentile. "But that would only be at your peak. Considering that your condition is extremely fresh compared to the total potential, and according to your lab numbers, this may be your ACTUAL peak." She took a marker and drew a line to extend the graph that went almost off the board entirely, and drew a cutesy doodle of my face to mark the position.

"With the data and current projections, you literally defy all data that the scientific community has amassed until now. To put it in layman's terms Gio, you're about to shake the fucking world." Her lack of formality in that statement made her words hit even harder than they already were. Both Amber and Marnie knew that I was special, but to hear it from a genuine professional was totally different!

"So, what are you saying that I should do? This is kind of a crazy situation to be in, isn't it?" I confessed.

"I was hoping that you would ask that. The truth is, I am glad I was the one to find you. I should come clean and inform you slightly better. This clinic, as you've obviously seen, specializes in Hyper care and research. My specific field deals in the phenomenon of growth and Reawakenings. You are the outlier that I've desperately been searching for to prove my hypotheses! I have the ability to help you understand your situation and give you information on how to use it to the fullest." I guess I'm a lot luckier than I thought. Knowing that I had a doctor who knew about everything happening to me reassured any lingering doubts about my journey. God, even mere fantasies of being the biggest person in the room gets me so riled up.

All that talk of getting so huge completely distracted me, causing me to forget about my full 9 inch hard-on that was completely exposed to Dr. Kim. She was completely unfazed, but after a sharp inhale through her nose, I saw her begin to blush a bit. "Ms. Freeman, are you aware that you are possibly emitting pheromones? I should tell you that research indicates only about 5% of Hypers can produce any significant amount of aphrodisiac-based musk. With your potential size and pheromones, I can guarantee that you will be the subject of extreme lust and envy." While Dr. Kim was talking, I could notice her breathing was getting significantly heavier. "I have also desired to find a subject that could produce pheromones for a while. The potential for... experimentation... is quite abundant with you." She unbuttoned her lab coat slightly, revealing a large portion of her light olive cleavage. She walked up to me as I sat on a generic clinic bed, and stared me down.

"That will move us to the next portion of your exam. Please answer my series of questions Ms. Freeman, and that will determine where we go from there. Number one, how do you feel about being such a medical irregularity?"

"Well, I suppose there could be worse conditions? As long as this whole thing doesn't give me super cancer or anything. Wait, that's not a thing, right?"

"Quite the contrary, Ms. Freeman. Our research on blue whales and hypers is synonymous in that they both have a *reduced* risk of cancer, despite there being more mass." I was delighted to know that I wasn't just preventing prostate cancer by doing this thing.

"Number two, how large do you think you would reasonably become, before being satisfied?"

"Well, if I'm gonna be honest, I think I just wanna get as big as I can. That's okay, right?"

"Based on information about Hypers, cases of being physically restricted by their size are extremely unlikely. All Hypers tend to have increased muscular density, as you may have noticed. That is why you see a relative lack of need for mobility assistance in our community." Her voice gradually became more husky as she grabbed my arm in her hand and squeezed it tantalizingly. "Number three, do you think that large samples of sexual fluids are better for growth?"

I was a little put off by the sudden switch in the theme of questions. "Well, more cum- er, semen is better, right? Isn't that a good thing for my condition?" As I finished my sentence, I felt something hard brush against my knee, but I wouldn't dare look away from her right now.

"That is not necessarily correct, the size of the sample is not relevant in terms of growth, but the extra material can be processed into nutrients to speed the growth phase. However, I am glad to hear how *accepting* you are." By now, Dr. Kim was practically grinding against me. Our tits were fully compressed together, she was groping my soft belly, and her penis was definitely making contact with me. I also heard a slightly familiar sloshing sound emanating from her, did she lactate or something?

"Final question, Ms. Freeman. Would you like to see why I buy my lab coats 3 sizes too large?" I stared at her for a moment, unable to say yes due to the intense emotions roused within me. After a moment, I could silently nod my head up and down. In response, Dr. Kim slowly backed away and continued to unbutton her entire coat. As she shed her overwear, I saw that she was wearing an azure blue tank top that was stretched quite tightly against her frame. Then it was revealed that she was rather lithe for someone who led a sedentary lifestyle. Her toned midriff followed into hips that would be quite wide on the average person, accentuated by her small waist. My giant nipples could now easily be seen through my shirt, and that odd sloshing sound was getting even louder.

She undid another button, and the snake pressing against her coat flung out all at once. Apparently Dr. Kim was bottomless the entire time, judging by the lack of visible panties. Completely hairless, yet uncircumcised, her smooth penis didn't look angry or needy, just ready for some action. All 15 inches of it bounced with an almost soothing cadence. Its bloated thickness laid in wait for its master to give a signal, swelling before my eyes. That left one more button before everything would be completely revealed.

"Are you ready for my Hyper factor, Ms. Freeman? Is your mind going to be able to understand the sheer size of myself? I am ready to show you why that strange contraption was built solely for me." Her teasing made my skirt turn into a full tent, completely revealing my own effeminate cock. The sloshing approached the volume of constant waves crashing onto a beach.

"Yes, Dr. Kim, please show me!" I practically panted in anticipation.

"Please, Gio. Call Me Jenna." With that, she tore off the last button and revealed the largest balls I had ever seen in my entire life. There isn't a fruit or sport ball I could compare it to. Her knees weren't even a good indicator of size. They hung down all the way to the middle of her shins! Her ballsack was taut, giving me the opportunity to see all the veins spidering out across her testes. How the fuck did she even hide those things? Almost like Jenna read my mind, she answered "My body goes into overdrive when I get aroused enough, you have your musk to thank for that. I might've done this anyways, but there's nothing I want to do more now than see you take all of this inside you." She hefted her cum tanks and leaned over, dropping them on the ground with a somehow audible thud. Upon impact, she shot a rope of yogurt-thick cum right onto the floor.

"Come, now. I don't want to waste any of this." She beckoned me over to the contraption that she called the Extractor, which now made more sense. Jenna opened up a door-like opening in the glass machine, making it seem a little more like those ticket munchers from Chunk-e-Cheese. She pointed at me to get in, which I obeyed. She closed the door and walked over to a rubber opening that happened to be the exact same size as the girth of her 2-liter-bottle thick penis. She inserted the monster into a snug hole, and her voice echoed inside, "It doesn't take a Phd to figure out what I would like you to do, my patient." she directed flirtatiously. I inched forward to the slick penis and took it in my hand. It was so thick that both of my hands could barely wrap around it, let alone one. I started to pump it, seeing the foreskin slide back and forth. After a while, I put another hand on it and experimented with twisting both hands slightly, causing minor wrinkles in her cock. I heard Dr. Kim's moans echo inside the chamber, which gave me confidence to proceed.

12