Running the Futa Gauntlet Pt. 06

Story Info
Gio resorts to "other" methods of getting some extra credit.
4.9k words
4.68
1.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags: Huge breasts, MILF, Cumflation, Cowgirl, Futanari, Excessive Cum, Cucking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This situation is a little irritating. I thought all my midterm stuff was done by now, but there was one more assignment that had to be done. It wasn't the hardest, but the fact that I had to do it on paper really peeved me. It's 202X, man, ask for a PDF or something!

It took me a while to get started since I hadn't even thought of buying a pen and paper beforehand. But after a few hours, I was almost done when I saw a large, yellow figure move in my periphery. I was going to ignore it, but suddenly it popped up right under my desk and exposed its true identity. That ruby red lipstick and surgically altered DSL's belonged to none other than Callie. I was a little excited since it had been a while since we'd seen each other, but it was obvious to me that she'd missed a little someone a whole lot more.

"Sup dork, still working on those bummy assignments? I don't know why you even bother." She poked upwards at my Head+ sized breasts, her finger sinking to the knuckle. "Like c'mon, there's a *lot* of easy A's you could score with those puppies. Look at me, even though you're trying to fatten me into your personal beluga whale, I haven't had to do an assignment since the semester started."

Although it was quite true that Callie's weight continued to increase beyond that first event, it was DEFINITELY not just my fault, and I have the sore nipples to prove it. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm actually trying to get a real degree here. Comp Sci is tough shit!"

Callie scoffed and turned away at my response. "Tch, well you're doing an assignment for English 102 anyways. That barely even counts." She then locked her eyes directly onto my crotch, covered up by my new pair of sweatpants. "Speaking of counting, I bet you've already broken past that *special* mark, haven't you?"

I rolled my eyes, "No, I have *not* grown past 1 foot yet. I don't have time for this anyways, so why don't you get lost for now?" I retorted. Unfortunately, the mere mention of sex was enough to get my little guy up and running. Callie ran her finger down my pants, coaxing every inch from me like a snake whisperer. Once it reached its full length, nearly touching my knee, she slid my sweatpants down with considerable force. The alluring scent of pheromones wafted through the immediate area, and I saw her pretty pink nipples spike up.

Taking both hands and lifting my dick, Callie tong a long sniff and exhaled loudly. "Ahhh, that's good shit. I can't wait to have all this during the summer." Without much pause, Callie opened her mouth to fully take in the log that laid before her. I clenched the pen still in my hand in response to the rush of sensations.

Sawing in and out, Callie worked her way up and down my shaft. With every push, she came a little further down, so by the time I was clutching my chair and curling my toes, her mouth nearly came to the base. I was utterly impressed that she's been able to keep up with my growth for so long. A lot of training clearly went into increasing her limits like this. Callie obviously wasn't much of a bookworm, but her skills in seduction clearly had a trained component to them, rather than pure talent.

I tapped her head to signal that I was very close to climax, but I was really hoping that she would consider the important document still at my desk. "Please swallow, pleaAAA-" I gave less of a warning that I would've liked, but I saw Callie do her absolute best to keep up with the sheer quantity I had to give. She grabbed my thighs, altered her neck position, even shut her eyes as tight as she could to hold it all in. Unfortunately, there came a point where even Callie's iron gag reflex gave way to my alabaster flood, and she had to release her mouth.

Immediately, a rush of cum splattered all over my desk. Pump after pump left more of the table white. I tried to divert the blasts, but I was so consumed by my orgasm that I was helpless against the torrent. By the time that I could actually move, there was an uneven 2 inch thick coating of jizz over the entirety of my desk, including my nearly finished assignment.

I nearly shed a tear out of frustration. Hours of work dedicated to that stupid thing, invalidated by a mere moment of weakness. I looked down at Callie, who had just finished wiping the cum from her eyes, not even bothering with the ivory mask still covering the rest of her face. She licked the sticky baby batter from her fingers and flashed a set of puppy eyes at me.

"Sorry... Well, better start hoping that your teacher likes huge tits!" I shot her a plain look of contempt, minorly frightening her. "I'll... go ahead and get going, m'kay?" She quickly stood up and headed to the bathroom, giving me a peck on the way out, leaving a lip print of cum. I felt quite angered at the situation, but there was honestly nobody better to blame than myself.

After a bit of malding, I waited for Callie to get done with washing herself and cleaned myself up. After that, I had to look through my dresser to find something worth wearing, because the only thing that could fix the situation at this moment was some begging for mercy at Bowen's office hours. After a while, the only thing I could find in my closet that was somewhat professional would be a maroon polo top and solid black sweatpants.

The sweats went on easy enough, but the polo was a bit harder to deal with. I hadn't realized it at the moment, but this shirt was clearly Pre-Awakening. It was oversized for the past me, but our frames didn't hold a candle to each other now. Upon trying to fit it over my bountiful titties, it hit its max at just past my nips. Eventually, I called Callie in to help me out, but even with her help I was only able to get it just below my navel. Accepting my inherently slutty appearance with the ticking time clock, I headed out of the dorm.

As I was a little over halfway to the building, I started to wonder about my thoughts on Dr. Bowen. In the past, she used to be quite an energetic woman, despite easily pushing 50. The way she carried herself made her seem so liberated. Free to spread positivity while not becoming a pushover. I chuckled at the thought of one of her many quips to the less attentive students. I spent so much time with her out of class, we were even on a first name basis at one point! Signing up for her 2nd term class was a no-brainer. But at one point, that all changed.

I walked into class one day and she was just, 'changed'. The fire in her eyes was gone, and what was left happened to be a husk of spite and misery. I chalked it up to a really bad day, but then it turned into a bad week, then a bad month. Now here we are, dreading the thought of having to spend an extra moment with her.

As I entered the English section of campus, hairs started to stand up on my ends. I quickly noticed a person in a large magenta jacket staring in my direction. I couldn't tell for sure since their face was covered by shadow, but they skirted off as soon as I began to look at them. The experience of stalking was one I never thought I'd go through, but I guess some people can't take their eyes off of huge tits. I decided to walk on.

Eventually, I approached the building that Dr. Bowen should be in. She still had the same location as always, but I still felt my hairs standing up when I came close to her door. It took a bit of courage, but I eventually beared down and opened the door. Standing under the dimmed fluorescent lighting, I saw Dr. Bowen with a newfound scowl.

The most noticeable thing to note about Bowen was her readily apparent beauty. All the frowns and shitty attitudes in the world couldn't obscure that about her. Despite her middle-age, her skin was as smooth as any of her students. The light mocha color of her skin tone stayed uniform around her body. No spots or blemishes could be seen on her hands, face, or legs. Her breasts jutted out into perfect teardrops, almost the size of her head. I could tell from a glance that Bowen has always had some form of plastic surgery, but that only added to her pedigree as a gold-star milf. Despite having no children, her hips completed a solid hourglass look to her, but still being upstaged by an ass not unlike Kim Kardashian. Her 5'10" stature certainly helped to pull off the model look as well.

Upon hearing me open the door, Dr. Bowen turned to face me head on. "Giovan-na," her stutter betrayed a force of habit, "it seems like there is something you desire to communicate. I would like to hear it quickly, as my office hours end in 20 minutes." She sat in her office chair while pointing to the seat across from her. I sat down, my butt scraping the arms of the chair.

"U-um, hi Dr. Bowen, I just wanted to talk about the m-midterm due tomorrow." I could feel myself catching on my breath with her daggers staring into my soul.

"Yes, I am aware. I would *hope* you don't intend to ask for an extension, would you? I am not very fond of rewarding incompetence." Her scowl grew more intense.

"Well, uh, no! I was actually nearly done with it-"

"Was? Why are you referring to your assignment in the past tense?" Bowen's aura of inquisition served to unnerve me greatly.

"Er, eh, well... I may have... destroyed it, accidentally..." shame welled out of me, a knot in my stomach twisted itself to the point of pain.

"And how exactly did you ruin your assignment? Perhaps a large spill of black coffee? Or shall you claim that your roommate ate it?" Her chastisement completely eroded my ability to think clearly, I was at the mercy of her ridicule.

"I... may have spilled some liquid on it. But I promise it wasn't my fault!" As soon as the words left my lips, I knew that was the wrong response.

"Oh, please! What kind of liquid could you possibly spill to ruin your paper?" Dr. Bowen stood out of her seat to look over me, as I cowered in my seat. "Was it water? Was it tea? Soda? Oh, allow me to hypothesize, was it the 'liquid' from your new-grown mammaries?" she basically shouted. To drive her point home, she reached over the desk and poked at my boob in her irritation.

On their own, my breasts don't usually leak from a simple touch, but between the blowjob I had an hour earlier and the unsettling interrogation taking place right now, I was way more vulnerable than usual. As Dr. Bowen's finger sunk into my chest, a quick shot immediately soaked through the taut shirt. Realizing her folly, Bowen immediately lurched back, plopping in her seat. She stayed silent, probably out of a minor bit of shock.

"I just wanted to ask for some extra time to fix my mistake..." Due to the lack of acknowledgement, It seemed like both of our strategies were to ignore the last part that happened. Luckily, a neutral state allowed things to calm down a bit for me.

Bowen sat back in her chair and pondered for a moment. She scanned up and down at my form, taking in my entire body. The puffed out(and now soaked) nipples, the polo-turned-crop-top, and the unprofessional sweatpants and oversized bulge found underneath. Her eyebrows furrowed a bit, then she took a deep sigh and turned her office chair half away from me.

Staring at the whiteboard on the side of the room, she broke the silence. "20 years. For 20 long years, I was happily married to my husband. We did everything together; relaxing, chores, taxes, you name it. We complemented each other so well, it was like having a true soulmate, one you would even follow through death. Then one day, I caught him in bed with a college age hussie," she said with vitriol. "There was no reason for it, my breasts were better, my ass, even my skin. If I was the best he ever had mentally *and* physically, what could he ever be missing, you may ask? The answer was a penis. She had the most average 5-inches you could ever expect, but he said with his entire chest that the penis drove him crazy." She didn't show her entire face, but I saw a streak of moisture run down the side of her left cheek.

"To think that he would throw a combined 40 of our years away for the most mediocre combination of sexuality both angers and baffles me. So you know what I'd like to do, Ms. Freeman? I want to see what it was like, I want to see what made Charles destroy our relationship for." She stood up from her chair once again and unbuttoned her dress shirt, revealing her incredible mounds. "Now come here, this is how you earn your extension."

I was quite conflicted by the situation just put on me. On one hand, it was interesting to find out what was affecting Dr. Bowen so heavily. I could only imagine how shitty it would be to see your husband cheating on you for something you couldn't control. But was I really helping here? By being subject to a neglected wife's revenge-fuck fantasy? That wasn't a scenario I wanted to handle, but there's still the matter of what happens if I refuse. I really needed a good grade in this class to keep my scholarship, and I'm not sure if I can do that with a cum-soaked midterm worth 20% of the total grade.

In the end, I decided to do what I had to. Hopefully futa Jesus isn't looking down on me for doing this. Bowen beckoned me to sit on her desk, so I followed her order. She took her sable, acrylic-tipped talons and shimmied my sweatpants off of me. She got about halfway down my thighs and revealed the 6 soft inches of my penis, stuck to my decidedly expansive testicles.

This was the part where I suspected her to start fawning over my body, but that moment never came. Her tense, judgemental persona never wavered for a moment, even with my pheromones. Instead of exploratory caresses, she gave soulless, mechanical jerks to bring me to erection. I couldn't detect the slightest sense of pleasure, but I was basically doing a job at this point, so I just hid my dissatisfaction.

Once I came to my full 11 inches, Dr. Bowen straddled the sides of my hips in preparation. I still anticipated some form of comment on my body, but silence still. Even when I tried to face my partner, I was clearly looking at someone who wasn't interested in anything but getting it done.

At this point, I was a little angry. You fucking asked for this, whats's with the lack of enthusiasm? Her skirt was still on, her body moved like a wooden doll with stiff joints, and she wouldn't even make eye contact with me! All I saw was that same disheartening scowl she's been wearing for the past few months. Not everyone's into Hypers, but it's at least worth a side comment or two! It felt like she didn't even notice how nice my sexy body was. I was nearing my limit, but I still *needed* the credit.

At this point, Bowen was hovering over my penis. She slowly lowered down to insert the tip, taking care to not cause harm. She laid her hands at my sides to stabilize herself, then moved up and down with an irregular and painstaking cadence. The awkwardness was palpable, but she continued on, uncaring for herself or her partner. I heard whispers of Charles and various generic insults, but even that didn't bring any flame to this milquetoast experience.

Especially after minutes of monotonous sawing on my dick, I felt like my time was being completely wasted. Clearly, neither party was gaining pleasure from this, Bowen's uninspired performance made sure of that. And for what, anyways? I could see on her face that she was miserable, but this wasn't helping shit! My blood was starting to boil, patience was no longer a virtue I was willing to express. I wanted to just tough it out, but my limit was fast approaching.

In a desperate measure to bring fire to this environment, I reached out to Dr. Bowen's hand and tried to move it. "C'mon, don't you want another squeeze~" I feigned arousal, trying my best to lighten her up. When I guided her hand to my plush bosom, she immediately yanked her hand back and continued with her shitty technique. I'm doing my fucking best to make this work, but you don't even want to touch my tit?! Yeah, fuck it. I was done.

"Stop. Get off of me." I told Bowen forcefully.

"What are you talking about? I'm not finished yet." she said with a tone of shock and entitlement.

"You never started in the first place, now get the fuck off of me." My patience had already worn thin, but her commitment to dragging me down to her level of suffering got on my last nerves.

"No! I need to show that bastard how he hur-"she was immediately sent off balance, "Alright, I asked nicely." I took her by the waist, then gave a moderate shove to get Dr. Bowen off my dick. She scrambled a bit before stumbling off the desk, tumbling to the floor.

I sat up to help with calming down, then looked down at her. In her eyes, I saw even more pain bubbling up to the surface. Moisture began to form in her eyes as I saw a dreadful form of anguish staring back.

Fuck. I was angry. Angry because I had basically been disrespected. Sex was something I had come to enjoy quite a lot over the past few months, and it was with people who liked it too. It was a connection between both of us that we indulged in and grew together(figuratively and literally) through. To have someone who basically coerced me into this position and just acted completely closed off to the experience kinda defiled the meaning for me. It's like she broke a contract... of love... or something.

"Oh shit." I had totally put it together. Dr. Bowen had messed with my vision of love. Just like her husband did. I looked back at her and saw a dejected, angry husk staring into space with a trail of tears running down her cheeks. I breathed a heavy sigh of frustration. My anger would only contribute to this shitty situation, so I had to be the bigger person at this moment.

After closing my eyes and dwelling for a few seconds, I looked at Bowen. "Look, I understand that your husband hurt you, but that gives you no reason to do this. I'm not even opposed to the whole 'sex for favors' thing, but that whole thing wasn't working. You need to figure out how to heal from this. The right way."

She had stopped sobbing momentarily to hear me out. Luckily, she stayed that way as I readjusted my clothes, ready to leave. I had said my piece and intended to let her dwell on that. I was nearly at the door when I felt a sudden pull on my arm. "No! Don't leave. I... desire a peer to assist me in confronting my feelings." My face scrunched up from the sheer audacity. Her antics were tiring, but when I looked back, I saw a shade of her former self, clawing its way to the surface.

Reluctantly, I turned around and sat back in the guest chair again. "Alright. I wanna start with how exactly you thought fucking me would help your situation. " In response, Dr. Bowen's face became even more crestfallen.

"I think I knew it wouldn't improve my situation on a subconscious level. I was simply so... consumed with hate, that I could only bear to externalize it and search for simple, reckless answers. I was so lost in a cacophony of pain and resentment that true recovery seemed an impossibility." Bowen tilted her head up to stare blankly at the roof. "I realize my conduct was nothing short of deplorable. I became someone I vowed never to associate with, and that pains me."

I put a hand on her shoulder to help soothe her woes. "We both know that you've been an asshole lately, at least you're aware of that now. It's good to know that you aren't completely lost in there- Mema."

She cracked a small smile. It had been a while since hearing that name. "I am afraid the reputation of that moniker has been quite tarnished, but at least there remains hope in some people." She pulled me into a hug and held on with significant force. Mema buried her face into my neck and started to sob again slightly. We both stood there together for a long moment before ending the embrace.

12