Running the Futa Gauntlet Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Giovanna. I feel like a terrible person for trying to consume you within my own hatred, and I cannot possibly leave you without some form of reparations." Mema sat back in her chair and clasped her hands in a propositional arrangement, "I can trust that you did quite well on your midterm, so I feel comfortable just waiving that assignment from your record. Does that sound amenable?"

I was completely shocked by her offer. That would lift a massive amount of stress off my back. "Oh wow. Yeah, that DEFINITELY counts as a reparation. Sure, I will take that and be happy with-"

"However... in return, I desire a 'tutor' to assist me in repairing my relationship with *other* facets of myself. The right way." she said with a wink.

This proposition felt way different than when I initially entered. I knew that this was an attempt to rectify her mistakes and show her gratitude, so nothing was really holding me back. Shit, I wouldn't *want* to be held back from a chance to tackle those soccer ball sacks in earnest. She thrust her chest out and kneeled down to my navel level, putting her tits in close range of my genuinely throbbing tool.

She put her hand on the underside of my shaft and explored it in earnest, tracing her finger along the thickest veins. She played with the springiness of my meat before gripping it fully in her hand and confirming its full length.

Once it was ready, she grabbed both sides of her breasts and smashed them against my dick. The sensation of her somewhat "enhanced" breasts reminded me greatly of my moments with Callie and made my toes curl. Although the experience was similar, Mema's superior size and skill made it clear whose titjobs I would prefer. The intermittent swishing and rocking of Mema's entire body excited me to a different degree. The consistency of silicone was definitely different than real breast meat, but by no means was it detracting from the performance.

I looked down beyond my cavernous breasts to see Mema giving it her all, a sheen of sweat appearing on her forehead, mixing in with my own fluids. I cooed with exasperation to tell her how much I was loving it, but she put a finger to my mouth and positioned fully on top of her desk, not unlike the initial scene. She peeled off her skirt and panties with haste and mounted me as if she were a horse rider in an action movie. Swinging one leg over my side and putting herself in a cowgirl position in one motion, her emerald eyes shined into mine with passion. While maintaining eye contact, she pressed my head into her vagina and threw her head back in an uncontrollable moan.

Her rhythm compared from then to now was greater than night and day. I could tell between her wild energy and ecstatic smile that *this* was a true expression of love, one that she hadn't felt in a long while.

"I... I... fucking love this. Ohh, thank you so much for your magnificent dick. Your sumptuous breasts! I could just-" she made a face of confliction for a short bit while still ramming her body on my penis. After a quick moment, she shouted "Ah, forget it!" and mashed her lips onto mine.

Out of all of my sexual experiences, I had ironically never picked up the skill of kissing, so I was quite shocked when she snaked her tongue into mine. In a natural reaction, my significantly enhanced tongue shot into her own mouth, causing her to open her eyes in surprise. I was a fish out of water, so I decided to just wing it™ and curl my entire tongue around her own, maximizing the mingling of spit. Mema was initially surprised by it, but it seemed like that was an okay thing to do as she forced our lips together with even greater force.

I explored the inside of her mouth with my expansive tongue for a while until she eventually pulled back, taking a deep breath. "Wow! You are full of surprises! Who thought you would turn out to be as unique as you are!" Mema panted with a smile. Me, being the hyper-praise fetishist I am, got much closer to climax than I felt comfortable getting to.

"Hnn, I'd get off unless you want to be full of surprises too!"

Mema scoffed, "I've already experienced menopause, you couldn't possibly do that to me. Besides, I'm starting to see the appeal of Charles' futanari craze, and I'd like to show him a souvenir of our interaction~" She wrapped her legs around the back of my knees, securing her position and effectively leg-locking me.

"That's not what I... meannn't!" I tried to twist out of her hold, but my efforts were proved futile. A surge of cum blasted directly into her womb, causing Mema to jump.

She hugged my body tightly, pressing our expansive mounds against each other as pump after pump shot into her. After just the fourth spurt, Mema's belly started to bulge. She moaned right into my ear, only causing me to buck harder into her pussy. After a bit longer, I could feel her cum-filled stomach pushing us apart as it continued to expand at an unbelievable rate.I started to worry for her organ safety, but my concerns were dismissed upon hearing another wail of undoubted pleasure.

Eventually, I could feel the weight of her body start to press heavily on me. The sides of her ballooning belly seeped onto the desk from either side of me, eclipsing a yoga ball in size.

I was concerned for the integrity of the desk as I heard a small splintering of wood, but luckily my orgasm was starting to peter out. Eventually, the miraculous human cum balloon stopped expanding, and my head had some time to recover from its amazing orgasm.

Dr. Bowen had fallen asleep halfway through my ejaculation, so I had to put in all the effort to prevent her from suffocating me under herself, but eventually I shimmed my way out. I also took care to set her down on the floor safely before catching my breath.

Once I was fully recovered, I wanted to observe my misunderstood-yet-consensual masterpiece. Mema laid unconscious, her arms and legs splayed out upon the shitty blue carpet floor. Her midsection stood atop her, egregiously bloated. If she were to outstretch her arms far as possible, chances are she wouldn't be able to touch her navel. Despite the potentially crushing weight, she snored softly as if taking a well deserved nap.

After a moment, I decided to leave her there to recover, I wasn't exactly capable of doing much else. Refitting my sweatpants, I noticed that my bulge seemed a bit larger than before. Taking a random ruler off the wall, I decided to measure any possible improvement. My surprise was visible when I noticed the very tip of my penis reach past the top of the stick.

With a flutter of excitement in my heart, I pushed open the door with gusto, excited to welcome the world as a new member of the 12-incher club. Perhaps if I weren't so giddy, I would notice the stomach of Dr. Bowen start to deflate much faster than normally expected...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arise from depths unknown! To all my followers, I do sincerely apologize for letting this series go untouched for so long, but by no means have I been inactive. I shall not say more but if you investigate, you'll find what I'm talking about. That aside, I still love hearing what you all have to say. Anything about the story, where it should go next? Content I should touch on in the future? Am I washed and should I give it all up? Please, let me know in the comments!

12