All Comments on 'Running the Hills Ch. 03'

by JWTaylor36

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TopBitchKTopBitchKover 12 years ago
HOT DAM,!!!!

WOW! This chapter left me breathless, I needed a cold shower. This played out like watching a video in slow motion, fuckin' FANTASTIC! But the real kicker was that last sentence "I heard the front door open downstairs, and Shannon’s footsteps as she came in.". Can't wait for the fireworks to go off! :)

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Oh damn...

lol, you did *not* just end it there!!! Oh lord, it's about to hit the fan. LOL, then again, maybe not :) can't wait for the next chapter. And I agree, that scene was very well described ;)

seeker71seeker71over 12 years ago
Oh my goodness...

That was amazingly hot, crap every time I leave you a comment I am forced to rely on adverbs...bad commenter. Every chapter is better and better. I can only echo the sentiments of everyone else. There are only a handful of writers who can draw the reader in as well as you do. I can't wait of for the next chapter.

Peace and joy,

Shell

billhudleybillhudleyover 12 years ago
Congrats.

You writing just gets better and better. great Job

and your rapid fire posting of chapters must be commended. That's the way to write a serial story. Keep em hard and hungry for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OH FUCK<

Feel like i have just taken that load, I came with you.

One of the best, how are you going to beat that??.

roughboy18roughboy18over 12 years ago
Wow!

You leave me panting for more. Great story!

B4JoyB4Joyover 12 years ago
Another fantastic chapter

I commented on the last chapter about how unusual it is for a 30 year old man to suddenly realize he's gay, then I realized I am a 50 year old (married) woman who's suddenly realized she's most definitely bi. LOL! It happens!

Wonderful story. Very well-told. Can't wait to find out what happens next.

TaGiMLTaGiMLover 12 years ago
It just gets better and better!

I have become such a fan of your writing, please keep 'em coming! Literally! LOL!

richtea21richtea21over 12 years ago

Can't wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please write another story. I am utterly hooked!

handsfree6969handsfree6969over 12 years ago
Convinced Me

Not that I needed much. That was really, really hot. You have me so horny!

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Curse the back button...

My comment for this chapter accidentally posted on ch 2. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is Chapter 4?!?!?! :)

Some of the best pieces I've read on here ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

More more more :)

Poseidon7Poseidon7almost 12 years ago
more

You have to tell us the rest of the story although we can guess what the ending is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is HOT!

Seriously! One page per chapter for three chapters of such hot action is not enough. That's like one brokendown chapter to me. Ditch the gf and wife and continue the story, please please.

denrondenronalmost 9 years ago
So Sexy .... So Hot

I love this story. Feeds my fantasy life with lots of lust. I want a man to help me, take me, make me his as Mike does here. Keep writing. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous