Running to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beds were close by, and almost before I knew it, I was on my back, my legs spread, and Jarvis was staring. I needed more than that, though.

"J.R.?" I questioned hopefully.

"You said the plane doesn't leave until tomorrow afternoon."

"I can't wait that long"

"Anticipation makes things even better, right?"

"I don't need sayings; I need your tongue and lips."

"How about a finger?" I felt it slide inside me. And then I knew there were two of them moving in and out. My body was moving too, my hips raised off the bed, my breathing ragged, mixed with gasps and moans. But I wanted more... more.

I wasn't even aware of his head moving until his lips and mouth were tugging on my clit. I squealed loudly, which seemed to bring his tongue into play. I wasn't sure I could stand the feelings that were overwhelming me. It seemed to be last night multiplied by some factor, perhaps infinity.

In just moments, it began to happen. My body twisted as spasm after spasm tore through it, my vagina relentlessly squeezing the fingers that had never left there. In an instant, I was being kissed and squeezed tightly. My heart felt like it was about to burst.

I sensed that Jarvis was gone and opened my eyes in time to see him return, fumbling with a little packet. Then he was over me again.

"Heather, I love you," he murmured, and I felt him begin to enter me.

I could only moan as he filled and stretched me, sheer sexual ecstasy sweeping over me. When he began to move, I wanted it to never end. When he began to groan, I could feel his spasms as he emptied himself into the condom over and over. He collapsed against me, and I held onto him, squeezing him against me.

"Do we have to get on the plane tomorrow?" he finally murmured.

"Yes, but my house is very private."

"I never want to be away from you, Heather. Never."

I kissed him - the way I was feeling, I wasn't sure I could speak.

"After these few days, I think that both of our lives have changed, Heather."

"Mine has, for sure, and I love it. And I love you, Jarvis. I can hardly wait to get home and begin the rest of my life."

Epilogue

We returned to a wonderful welcome, as Shelly had arranged for a group of people to meet us at the airport. The local media was there, and I was interviewed twice. That was certainly new, and I hoped I sounded like a reasonably intelligent school teacher.

I picked out a beautiful engagement ring, and when we took it home, I got the one-knee proposal, and for a second time, I said yes. We bought wedding rings at the same time.

The marathon community wondered about my unexpected success and quickly learned that Jarvis had been my coach, probably because I always gave him all the credit in my interviews. Within two weeks of the qualifier, he'd received four coaching requests from other runners, something that could produce some extra income. He laughingly suggested that maybe he should write a training book, but I was going to encourage him to do it.

Going back to teaching was wonderful. I received a hero's welcome and something else as well. I'm not sure that qualifying for the USA Olympic team affected my teaching, but it seemed to bring a new respect and careful listening to everything I said. I enjoyed that side-effect, even if not deserved.

I'd be working hard on my training, but I was trying to be realistic about my chances in the Olympic marathon. There was no way to cut another ten minutes off my time in the time I had before the marathon. I'll continue to work hard, as I was already planning for four years from now.

And speaking of planning, I was doing a lot of it, particularly during my training runs. I wanted to be married when I ran in the Olympics. Immediately after that, I wanted to have our first baby. I'd be back quickly to train again, with another baby after the next Olympics.

I knew I'd be living in Oregon, as well. Jarvis' grandparents had moved into a nursing facility, and Jo had reminded him that the house would be his when they finally passed. It was amazing to me that not long ago, I was a twenty-six-year-old single school teacher with no prospects and a casual runner. Now I was engaged and going to the Olympics, all because of the man I'd fallen in love with.

The trip to meet Jo was one of the best experiences of my life. She was wonderful and made me so happy that I would be marrying Jarvis. She was feeling much better and escorted us around to meet all of her friends. Since I had the money from the qualifier, I paid for my own plane ticket.

We visited the house where I knew I'd eventually be living. It was an older house, but had a classic beauty I knew I'd fall in love with. I hated to leave it and the rest of Oregon behind.

Since 2024 was a leap year, we'd decided to have a February twenty-ninth wedding. Jo was looking forward to coming east.

And I could hardly wait for Paris and the Olympic marathon.

Note: I took a little liberty with Heather's training, shorting the normal time needed to achieve what she achieved because I didn't want to stretch out the story any more than it is. But we can assume that she's an exceptional talent and was born to accomplish what she did.