All Comments on 'Running Together Pt. 01-05'

by Soshameless11

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
well written porn

brings happiness to the reader.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Great Writing

That was such a good read and exceptionally hot. I so want more because of how good it was. I did notice one mistake, when you said Lexi instead of Brin on one occasion.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 4 years ago
Reported for plagiarism

This story was written by Lit user imharmless69 and is no longer available on this site even though his account is still here. I know this because I have the story saved on my computer.

Reported for plagiarism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Making dinner?

I thought he said he was taking her out for dinner.

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 4 years agoAuthor
Imharmless69

As noted in my bio, this and a couple of other stories previously appeared here under the name imharmless69, an account I lost access to several years ago.

bwmombwmomover 4 years ago
Yummy

Very, very enjoyable. I hope their adventures are only beginning!

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 4 years ago
Re: Imharmless69

Sorry for the report then. When I did report, I made a note that you might be the original author.

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 4 years agoAuthor
Dimmu...thanks

I appreciate you looking out for my work! I hope you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrible.

You should write less.

RingspiritRingspiritover 4 years ago
Great Pacing

I was really caught up in the story. I saw in the coments that you wrote this a while back under a different name. Sorry to hear it because I wanted it to continue. You have set up future chapters with references to Lexi's wild sex drive and Brin mentioning that many men and some women have found her attractive. If the marraige is not destroyed by this incest, then Lexi has to be somehow brought on board when she returns from the coast.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I loved the story but you ended it way too early. Even though he had just cum down her throat, there needed to be some sort of closure to where their relationship was going or a preview to the next chapter when Lexi came home. There were things that still needed to be said in my opinion.

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08over 4 years ago
Great pacing

I loved this stories buildup. . If you ever felt like revisiting this older story with an epilogue I'm sure we'd all enjoy reading it. Thanks for sharing your time and talent with me. Great job and keep up the good work.

MissyB

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

Loved the story no need for a continuance it's complete

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoshameless11@Soshameless11
A longtime Lit fan here to share stories about some of my biggest fantasies. Some stories appeared in slightly different form a few years ago under a long gone profile name. Some of these stories are ephemeral, just flashes with no real beginning or end. Some are purely outr...