Running with a Goddess Ch. 06

Story Info
Wayne and Alexa Bliss put on a match for the Raw women.
6.1k words
4.1
5.4k
11
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags: M/F, voyeur, strip, rough fuck, oral, rimming, anal, creampie

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story and never took place, and brings me no money.

--

It had been a week or so since Michelle had left us and headed back to Canada. It had been a very interesting, and exhausting time with Michelle.

Michelle was a lovely girl, and I can see why she and Lexi got along so well. They both also had similar... appetites. Lexi and I were willing and flexible when it came to sharing each other with Michelle, and sharing Michelle with each other.

After she left, Lexi and I took some time to recoup. Our sex lives slowed down for the week, as having Michelle around had been new and exciting, and each of us cashed in on our shared presence as much as we could. So in summary, Lexi and I needed a bit of a breather.

We were both still in love with each other's bodies, and were as easily aroused by each other as we were when we first met. So we still spent the week like we usually did; heavy flirting, and hanging out anywhere from nude to in various stages of undress.

We did plenty of foreplay that week, but not every day, and we also stayed away from what Lexi jokingly referred to as "jungle fucking."

Lexi could be very compassionate and heartfelt in the moment, but she was also confident enough in our relationship and attraction in each other that she was capable of making jokes about us like that.

"Hey Wayne?" Lexi asked as we got ready for Raw.

"Yo?" I responded as I pulled my security shirt over the grip of my .38.

"Are we okay?" she asked, sitting on the arm of the sofa, her arms crossed. "We seem fine, but... neither of us have initiated real sex since Michelle left."

I could tell by the way Lexi was biting her plump lower lip that she had more to say, so I just watched her, letting her know that I was listening, and ready to hear her out.

"Did I,did I fuck something up by bringing Michelle here?" she asked, and hugged herself tighter, something she always did when anxious.

"No, not at all," I said, stepping into her space and wrapping her in a hug that she quickly responded to, hugging me back just as tight. I kissed her hair and inhaled her scent. I had fallen so madly in love with the girl I was hired to protect.

"Do you promise?" Lexi questioned, her words muffled by her face being pressed so firmly into my chest. She could have turned her head, but she chose not to. I think she was breathing me in as well.

"Yes I do, Alexis. If we weren't okay, I would have told you. To be honest, I'm just a bit... worn out," I admitted.

"Really?" my Goddess questioned.

"Yeah," I confirmed with a laugh. "You two have crazy sex drives, which I was happy to meet, but that paired with keeping ourselves in the shape we're in is a lot of work."

'I feel the exact same way!" Lexi shared with big eyes and a giggle. "Alright. I'm just so glad we're both okay with each other still, and that bringing another girl in didn't hurt us."

"Lex, you brought another girl in, but you didn't bring another girl between us," I said, and we hugged tightly again.

--

The show that night was about as usual as it got until Lexi was gearing up for her match. She was up against Lacey Evans, who I couldn't give a smaller shit about.

Lexi was in the locker room longer than usual, and when she came out, she had a worried look on her face.

"Lex, what's wrong?"

"I'm gonna tell her no, but I told her I would ask first," she said, looking up at me from under her lashes. She knew I had such a hard time telling her no when she did that.

I crossed my arms and waited for her to continue.

"So, back when I was single, me and the girls would place bets on our matches. Me and Lacey know who wins our match, but only we know who wins ours," she explained.

"Who bet what on your match?" I asked, still staring her down.

"The entire WWE knows we're together," she pointed out, and bit her lip. I raised both eyebrows, urging her to continue. "So they worked you into the bet. Keep in mind we can say no."

"Alexis, get to the point," I growled, using her full name. Her full name was reserved for when I was actually grumpy or losing patience.

"The locker room bet that if I win, you fuck Lacey." My arms dropped down to my side and I snarled. Lexi knew I didn't like Lacey. "Here me out, Wayne, God!" Lexi pouted, crossing her arms this time. "But if she wins, the girl's locker room... watches you fuck me in the ring..."

I stared at her, my best security poker face in play, my eyes completely cold. "Lexi, who wins the match?" I asked, my lips barely moving as I spoke.

"She does," she answered, looking at her hands, which she was nervously wringing.

"Mhmm," I mumbled, still keeping her pinned down with my glare, and submissively, she didn't make eye contact. "How the fuck did I get brought into this?" I asked, trying to get all the info before I said anything else.

"They like you," she shrugged. "Last week, Liv Morgan accepted the bet conditions for her match, and she ate out Lana in the girl's shower," Lexi mumbled, wondering if other examples of the bet would lessen the temper she didn't know if I had or not.

"But you didn't stay to watch," I pointed out.

Lexi finally looked up to me and said, "I haven't participated in any of the locker room bets since we've been together." That got the tiniest smile out of me. "Seth was in on it, too. He and Becky were featured in the bets occasionally. They had ground rules, such as he'd only cum in Becky."

"Well that's noble," I chuckled. "But I'll never question their love for each other," I said as an afterthought.

"I'll be right back and you can walk me to the ring. I'll go tell the room no," she said, and turned.

"Hold up," I said, taking her little hand in mine. "We didn't talk about this; you only explained things to me."

"Are you considering it?" Lexi asked, still fidgeting with her hands.

"I'm not going to instantly say no without actually discussing it. I don't own you, Lexi. We had this discussion with Michelle, too," I pointed out.

"Well..." Lexi began, chewing her lip again. "I already know I don't win, so you'll be doing me. But in the ring... with the women's division watching..."

"I'm not going to lie," I began, letting my guard down a bit, "Fucking Alexa Bliss, in-ring, with the women's division outside like it's a porno Lumberjack Match, is any straight guy's dream."

Her face lit up. "So... if I feel comfortable with it, and if you do... should I tell them we accept the terms of the bet?"

I took in a deep breath, held onto it for a three-count, and let it back out. "We accept," I nodded, and Lexi smiled at me ear to ear, showing me her shiny white, perfect teeth.

She disappeared into the locker room and came out again a bit later. "Alright, time for me to go beat the shit out of Lacey Evans, get distracted by Randy Orton, and then lose the match," she said, taking my hand and beginning to skip to the ring.

--

Sure as shit, the match happened exactly as Lexi said it would. I was watching backstage with the rest of the women's division, who all catcalled loudly and started patting my back and grabbing my shoulders as if I was on the winning team of the Super Bowl.

"I hope you're ready for your match tonight, Wayne," Liv Morgan said to me with a wink.

"My match tonight?" I asked, looking at the smoke show of a blonde behind me.

"You have a lumberjack match against Alexa after the show, you goon," she teased. "Me and the girls are the lumberjacks," she said with a toothy grin, much like Lexi's. "Randy even agreed to help you gear up," Liv added.

"Why does Randy know about this?" I asked, a little pissed about the lack of discretion.

"Because the guys have a very similar pool, Wayne. You don't know that because you're not dating one of them. You're friends with a lot of them, but you're in our pool now," Charlotte Flair explained.

--

Randy didn't have to set me up with much gear; mainly WWE grade knee pads and an arm sleeve.

"Dude, you seriously expect me to need these?" I asked Orton.

"I've been hit by your girl, man. She hits hard, and she's going to beat the hell out of you if you let her," he told me. "WWE is staged as hell, and we have our smoke and mirror tricks, but we do take a beating every week, and we give out beatings every week."

I nodded and laced up the leather wrestling boots Randy had found for me. "So I'm actually supposed to swing on my girl?" I chuckled.

"Well, yeah," Randy shrugged his massive, tatted shoulders. "It's a match. I mean, don't completely go off on her, but put enough weight behind your shots that they look real," he said, giving pointers that Finn hadn't the first time we sparred. "Let me know how it goes," Randy said with a wink and a quick clap on the arm.

"Hey Randy," I said before he left the locker room.

"Yeah?" the much taller man asked.

"Are you really in on this betting stuff, too?"

Randy chuckled and tossed a smirk my way. "Dude, you have no idea how strong your marriage actually is until you go home with your wife after watching her finger herself in the middle of the ring, wearing just your ring gear, in front of your coworkers. I don't know what it is... there's just something bonding in that, with you and her, and the locker room. It's a trial of passage for your relationship and for the rosters'. They've all done something like this. It's your real induction to the WWE family."

"Holy shit," I said, actually blown aback. "Thanks, Randy."

"Yeah, man. Welcome to the crew," he said with a smile and took off for the night.

--

It was finally time, and I made my way down to the arena entrance and waited, not entirely sure what to do. And then as if on cue, Lexi showed up on the other side, across from me, adorned in her ring gear, makeup still on.

"Ready for a fight, Wayne?" she teased. "I hope you're rested up from our week with Michelle."

"You really are into it, aren't you?" I chuckled.

"This is a match, Wayne. You get to fuck me, but you have to earn this," she said before kissing my lips. "Randy explained some things, I hope."

"He did," I confirmed. "Make it look real, don't go full strength, though."

"Yup," she smiled, and I heard her music hit. I wasn't expecting us to do full entrances. How advanced was this?

"The next match is a Mixed Lumberjack Match! Now making her way to the ring, she's the Goddess of the WWE, Alexa Bliss!" Mandy Rose called out in her best ring announcer voice that actually wasn't that bad.

I watched the monitor I had just turned on and saw that sure enough, Lexi had done her full entrance with music, lights, and all. Surrounding the ring was the entire Raw women's locker room. It was just the one aerial camera left on, which I assume one of the women was controlling.

I didn't have to wonder when it was my turn to come out, because I heard "First" by the Cold War Kids come out. Lexi must have told the girls that it was the song I was listening to the most this week.

"Now making his way to the ring, he's Alexa Bliss's boyfriend and security badass, Wayne Jackson!" Mandy said and I came out.

I marched down to the ring with purpose, not knowing much else to do. I really wasn't prepared for showmanship. I got the steel steps and jogged up them, and continued my pace half-way across the apron before pulling myself up on the top rope and hopping over it into the ring.

I climbed a turnbuckle and took off my shirt, tossing it to Micki James, who just rolled her eyes and laughed. I got in my corner, and Lexi, Alexa Bliss, was in hers.

One of the girls rang the bell, and Alexa came at me in a tiny ball of fury. She immediately took me off my feet with a chop block, and I crashed down to the mat.

I got up to my feet, and she did it again. She tried for a third time, and I was ready with a jump. I sailed clear over my girlfriend and she slid right out of the ring into the lumberjacks.

To their credit, they did what lumberjacks did; they started pounding on her, forcing her back to the ring, and she had to fight them off while getting back into the ring.

As soon as she got in, I had her much tinier frame up into the air for a suplex, but she dropped a knee to the top of my head, and I lost my hold on her. She caught my shoulders and swung her knees into my chest, sending me down to the mat again.

Alexa straddled my waist and started taking measured shots at my head, but I was able to put my arms up and shed the worst of the blows until I could shove her off of me.

She somersaulted backwards, bounced off the ropes, and tried to hit me with a crossbody as I got up, but I was able to catch her. She squealed as I tossed her out of the ring and she tumbled to the padded floor.

She tried to get up quickly, but the girls had quickly descended upon her with clubbing blows and pawing hands. When she was finally able to claw her way back into the ring, her shirt was torn around both shoulders,

I squared up in a basic front stance, and Bliss smirked as she shuffled over, her hands ready to throw with my own.

I tossed a simple jab and she ducked it, dipping under my arm and hitting me with three solid punches to my midsection. I dropped an elbow down on her shoulder and she buckled, grabbing my knee pads to keep herself up.

She dropped low, grabbed my ankles, and flipped behind me. She stood back up and kicked my knee in from behind before I could turn around. I fell to one knee, and she wrapped an arm around my neck, putting me in a chokehold.

Alexa was so much smaller than me that it took little effort for me to get up to my feet with her dangling off of me. I walked backwards and drove her into the turnbuckle, breaking her hold. She crumpled down, and held onto the middle rope to stop from completely falling.

I grabbed both her ankles in my hands, lifted her off the mat while she still held on, and dropped her back to the mat. She lost her hold and hit ground, and bounced away from me.

She rolled out of the ring, hoping to buy herself a breather, but she was discombobulated enough to miss that there were lumberjacks outside the ring, who quickly tossed her back in.

I waited for Alexa Bliss to get back to her feet. She took her time, holding onto the rope as she regained her footing. She spent a bit of time watching me, trying to work out a game plan to fight me. I had almost a whole foot on her, and at least 70 pounds.

During the fight, I was trying to figure out at what point the bet actually fit into the match. Were we supposed to do it during the match or after the match? Was it however we decided?

I decided to take the initiative because Alexa was focused on this being a match. She was certainly a different person when she was in the ring.

With my mind set to get this ball rolling, I bounced on the balls of my feet back to the center of the ring, and waited for Alexa's move.

Alexa decided to try to use her speed, because going toe-to-toe with me would be ridiculous. She bounced back off of the rope and tried to throw herself at me with a flying forearm, but I was able to catch her arm and throw her over my shoulder.

She tried to wriggle out, but couldn't get out of my hold. I decided now was the time to get the bet started, at least a little. I spanked Alexa's juicy ass, and the lumberjacks loved it. Every time I dropped a slap to her beautiful cheeks, the lumberjacks roared and whistled. This was definitely how the match was supposed to go.

After five good spanks, I dropped to my knee, driving her back down into my shoulder and I let her fall to the mat.

I gave her a second to catch her breath, and to let her get on all fours. Once she was on her hands and knees, I picked her up by the arm and threw her into the corner, her back hitting the turnbuckles.

I made my way to her and threw her arms over the ropes on both sides. Her head rested against the top turnbuckle. Her eyes watched me, not the eyes of my girlfriend, not the person I was going to make love to in front of our friends, but the eyes of Alexa Bliss, former Women's Champion, Money in the Bank holder, Tag Team Champion, and more.

I took too much time analyzing, because she came off the corner with a kick to my midsection, and took me to the mat with a neckbreaker.

I hit the floor on my back, and Alexa sat down on my ribs. All I could see was her back, but I felt her hands grab the waistband of my shorts, and I felt her tug the front of them down.

I heard the loud whoops, whistles, and all manners of catcalls from the lumberjacks, and I knew my cock was out in the air. I felt Alexa's black leather gloved hand take hold of my member, and she began to jack me vigorously.

I laid there on my back and I couldn't decide if I should fight back, or just let her go. It felt like that would have been too easy, so I sat up and grabbed her shoulders. She let go of my unit, and I tossed her off of me to the side.

I rolled on top of her and straddled her waist, my cock still proudly standing. I leaned down and kissed her hard, but she turned her head and denied me. So we were definitely still on match terms.

I got off of Alexa, and fixed my shorts, and I was met with a chorus of boos. I picked her up and tossed her into the corner again. This time I didn't hesitate; I tore her top right down the middle, and pulled it from her arms. She tried to throw a forearm at me, but I stopped it with a simple front block, and spun her around. I pressed her face against the turnbuckle and undid her bra with one hand. She threw a wild mule kick, catching me in the gut. It created the space she needed, and she launched herself off the second rope and caught me in the chest with a one-legged dropkick.

Alexa stood over my downed body, and took her bra off herself, and tossed it to the lumberjacks. She walked around to my feet, stood over my legs, and grabbed the bottoms of my shorts, yanking them down with authority this time, leaving me in just compression shorts.

I swept her legs and sent her tumbling to the mat. I straddled her hips again and pinned her arms down. I leaned down low and sucked her magnificent breast into my mouth. I noisily sucked on her hot flesh and sloppily tongued her nipples in turn as she groaned and squirmed while our friends and coworkers watched.

I took my time, worshipping both of Alexa's tits with equal love and passion until she was able to slip her legs up around my ribs and rock herself forward enough to put me on my back, her on top like she was pinning me, but we didn't have a ref.

She hooked one of my legs to keep me rolled up, and with the other hand, she reached behind her and freed me from my compression shorts for a second time. This time she spit on the palm of her hand, and she worked me just as hard as the first time.

"How's your first match going, Wayne? Harder than you expected?" she teased. I couldn't tell if this was my Lexi or if this was Alexa Bliss, or a combination of the two.

"I'm glad this isn't televised," I joked, and allowed myself just a moment to be pleasured by the Goddess.

After about a three-count, I mustered my core strength, and flipped my hips, bucking Alexa off of me, her crotch sliding right across my face.

We both got to our feet and met in the most awkward lockup ever, which I easily won, forcing her back into a corner.

I pushed my forearm into Alexa's face, pressing her head to the turnbuckle. As she groaned and tried to push me off of her, I started reigning down measured slaps on her breasts, turning her chest red.

Once I was satisfied there, I forcefully ground the heel of my hand into her pussy, causing her to moan rather than groan, and the lumberjacks loved it.

Alexa's hands shot down, trying to push my hand away from her sex, but that only spurred me on. I repositioned and speared my fingers into her waistband and rubbed her soaked fucking cunt lips. Christ she was wet. She was so turned on by all of this.

12