Running with a Goddess Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I easily slid a finger in and she gasped audibly enough that the arena heard it. I began to immediately finger fuck the shit out of her.

"Wayne! Oh my God, Wayne! Right there! Finger fuck me like your little slut. Fuck me in front of all of them," she panted hotly in my ear as I ravaged her sweet pot.

I inserted two fingers into her heat and she grabbed onto the ropes for dear life.

I don't think I had ever fingerbanged this hard, this fast, this mercilessly before, but the women pounding their fists on the corners of the ring, chanting and catcalling, saying everything they wanted me to do to her pushed me to new physical limits.

After bringing Alexa to a shuttering, sobbing orgasm with just my fingers, I slowly slid my digits out of her wetness, and she sighed at the loss of them.

I took her face in my dry hand, and I made her watch as I licked and sucked her plentiful juices off of my fingers, and what ran further down my hand.

"Jesus Christ," she mumbled, but I didn't give her too long to recover. I grabbed her by the shoulders, turned her around, and shoved her back into the corner, her face hitting the turnbuckle.

I pressed her face into the covering again as I spanked her. I loved watching her world famous ass bounce and jiggle under my hand, and I loved the way she gave out a little help every time.

"Wayne, please?" Lexi begged me quietly, at least I think that was the honest Lexi coming through.

I released my hold on her hair just long enough to yank her wrestling tights down and off of her legs, leaving her completely bare to the Raw women's division, and their cries and cheers hit a new life.

"Hold onto the ropes, Bliss," I ordered, and she nodded in submission. She grabbed the ropes, straightened her back, and jutted her ass right out at me, an offering of total humility and submission. I wanted to take her right now, right here, and hard enough to make her scream.

I spanked her ass a few more times, with the same effect. Her cheeks were a gorgeous, ruby red color, but I didn't bruise her or raise her skin much. I was aiming for kinky and hot, not abuse. That's not what this was.

Once I was satisfied that she had gotten enough, I dropped down to my knees, and I was thankful for the kneepads I was wearing.

I grabbed onto her haunches with both hands, and I drove my face straight into a sopping wet Bliss cunt. She cried out, "oh FUCK!" as I speared my tongue right through her skin flaps and into her delicious, creamy chasm. I shook my head back and forth, rolled my tongue around inside her, and sucked her nether lips into my mouth all at once.

"Jesus Christ, Wayne! Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" Bliss bellowed as I ate her out with a newfound fury.

She shook the ropes and stamped her feet as we both held on for dear life as I ate her out to oblivion, her arousal a none-stop flood into my mouth as the girls on the outside were losing their minds like chimps at a zoo while I utterly owned one of their best and brightest colleagues.

I slid my tongue out of her, and wrapped an arm around her midsection to hold her while I filled her weeping gash with my fingers again. I buried my face between her round cheeks as best I could, rimming her ass like an animal as Alexa panted and squirmed.

"Wayne, oh my God! How many times are you going to make me cum? My knees are buckling!" she rushed out of her mouth, and I didn't have an answer for her, because I was too busy enjoying destroying her with my fingers, and having her asshole on my tongue.

I ripped out another orgasm accompanied with a soulful cry from the Goddess.

I pulled out my fingers and removed my head from her nectarine of an ass, and let her fall to the mat, a panting, sweaty, girl-cum leaking mess.

She crawled, or rather slid forward, to the ropes and held on with both hands like she was going to try to get up.

She pulled herself close, and was met by groping, prodding lumberjacks, kissing her, licking her wear they could, and taking turns fondling her tits. I just watched, stunned.

Alexa was too shaken, exhausted to fight back, and I wasn't sure if she was okay with this or not. I watched as she turned herself around, her arms draped over the ropes, as she was body worshipped by the women's locker room. They kissed her back, sucked on her neck, twerked her hard nipples and tried to get at her ass as she sat on the mat, taking a well-deserved breather.

I stayed on my knees, my hands on my hips, watching until she had light back in her eyes, and I advanced on her again.

We locked up at the shoulders, and in her state, I had no problem overpowering her, and rolling her onto her belly. I took her hands and placed them on the ropes. I kissed her neck, her ear, and shoulder. I dragged my tongue along the sexy, muscled, sweaty column of her back straight down to her ass.

I sucked on both pliant asscheeks and spanked each one, one more time, before draping my body over hers.

My cock was straining, blood-filled, and ready to fill my woman.

I set both hands on the sides of her head, and I spread her legs with my knees. With one slow, careful roll of my hips, my penis head pierced her lips, and I slid inside of her, filling her and enjoying the wet glove as it accepted me in.

Alexa gasped and held on to the bottom rope for dear life as she got used to my size inside of her.

"Fuck me, Wayne. Fuck me good infront of them," she begged. I did as commanded, slowly sliding almost all of the way out, and then jolting into her again with force, my pelvis meeting her ass with a clap.

"Yes! There it is!" Alexa said in a breathy, euphoric moan.

I began shallow, slow rolls of my hips, starting out easy on her after the punishment she had already taken.

"Just like that," she said. "You fill me so good!" Lexi was vocal, but not usually this... talkative. It was Lexi appreciation mixed with Alexa Bliss showmanship, and I was down for it.

"God, Alexa. I love the way your glorious ass feels on my thighs," I told her and our little audience as I started to find a faster tempo. "You're so fucking tight," I groaned and bit her neck.

"Suck the sweat straight from my neck, Wayne. Mark me as your little slut!" she demanded, but it was almost begging at the same time.

I sucked on her neck, and sank my teeth in as I fucked her deep but steady.

"I love that fat cock so fucking much! I can't wait for it to cum inside me!" Alexa cried, and it urged me to push into her harder. "Oh fuck, you're so big, oh my God!" she shouted, pulling herself up a little more, trying to bring us into doggy style, but I pushed her pretty face back to the mat and kept her pinned.

"You want me to fuck you hard in front of our friends? You want all of them to know who owns this pussy?" I asked, playing her game. I wrapped my arms around her sweat-glistened belly and rolled us over so she was riding me in reverse cowgirl.

I firmly gripped her wondrous fake tits in my hands and squeezed as I filled her, stretched her from below.

"Fuck, Wayne! It's like you're in my guts!" she cried, trying to lean forward, her tiny hands braced on my thighs. We started bucking up into her, and she started rolling her sensual hips on top of me, her ass gliding on sliding on my me.

She bucked harder and faster, throwing her head back and screaming out like she would die at any moment, or if my cock was any bigger.

"Jesus Alexa, I don't know if I can take much more," I warned her.

"Take it, take it all," she moaned, her hands now covering mine on her chest. "This is your pussy. Take it!"

Alexa's still gloved hand slid down her taut abdomens and found her clit, just above where we were joined. She began to furiously rub her bundle of nerves, and after only a moment, she was battered by another orgasm, and she absolutely flooded my cock, thighs, and the mat below us. Alexa was practically out cold at this point, but I rolled us over none the less. Her face was on the mat, and her tits were right in her own juice, and she just laid there.

I was on my knees as I grabbed her hips and pulled her nearly lifeless body up, so she was face down, ass up. I was ready to skewer her for the last time, and to fill her belly with hot cum.

Then the locker room caught my attention with pounding fists, clapping, stomping, and a steady chant of "Take her ass! Take her ass! Take her ass!"

I looked down at Alexa's perfect gift of an ass. I had only taken it once, and it was a once in a lifetime experience, but it didn't have to be.

I parted her cheeks with one hand and looked at her puckered little rosebud, sleeked from my tonguing earlier and coded with her own run off.

"It's okay, Wayne. Do it. Just like the first time," she whispered, nodding, and pulling herself up on the bottom rope a bit.

"Are you sure? In front of everyone?" I double-checked. The last thing I wanted was for this to go too far and hurt me and Lexi's relationship together.

"Yeah, it's okay. I want you to fuck my ass in front of them. Just... please don't make me cry in front of them, okay? That's my rule."

I nodded in understanding, though I knew she couldn't see me. I took myself in hand and lined my bulbous head up to her tightest of openings. "I never want to make you cry, Lexi," I whispered as I slowly, carefully inserted myself.

"Oh... oh my fucking God," Alexa moaned gripping the ropes in her tiny gloved hands. The ropes shook a little with her effort as I took my sweet time filling her.

My hands were back to her hips, holding her tightly, steadying her until I was buried all the way in her. Alexa was gasping for air, her head hung low and her arms shaking.

"Wayne, oh my God are huge. Holy shit," she almost whined as I held myself in her impossibly tight hole. I waited until she picked her head back up and nodded for me to go.

"How's he feeling, "Lex?" Mandy Rose asked, her hands over Alexa's. "Is he big? Does he fill you up right? Is he hitting every button?"

Alexa nodded furiously as I moved in and out of her slowly, still feeling her stretch and get used to me. "I can feel every vein," Alexa said. "I can feel every inch of him, but it feels like miles of dick."

I bucked my hips with a little more force, and Alexa flinched, her sphincter grabbing hold of me and releasing me just as quick.

"Fuck!" Alexa shook the ropes again. "It feels so good. Do it again." I flicked my hips like the last time, and her asshole did the same strangling quiver. "Keep going."

Every time I surged forward, Alexa asked for it again until I was humping into her so fast, her begging was running together, almost unintelligible.

Alexa was sliding forward on her knee pads as we fucked, and her head had slipped between the first and second ropes, and Mandy took the chance to kiss my Lexi, nearly fucking Lexi's mouth with her tongue.

Watching my girlfriend, the Goddess of the WWE getting her mouth plunged with the tongue of Mandy Rose, the Golden Goddess, was one of the hottest things I had ever seen, and it was my cock filling her backdoor.

I draped my whole body over her, one hand squeezing her ass and the other pulling her hair, grunting with every push into her.

Finally, it was all too fucking much, and I had been holding for so long. Without warning my Alexa, I emptied my balls straight into her, and I heard her cry out into Mandy's gorgeous mouth as I splattered her guts with hot, white love.

Alexa sank down, her face still held in Mandy's hands as she fought for air as I slowly pulled out of her, my dick slick with my own cum.

"We j... we just did that?" Lexi asked, and Mandy nodded in confirmation.

"Yes, yes you did. And you did so well," Mandy gushed, running a hand through Lexi's beautiful blonde hair. "You did great today," she said again and kissed her.

I pulled Alexa back gently through the ropes and held her convulsing body iny arms. I kissed her lips, her forehead, and on the tip of her nose. "Let's get you showered up, and then home to bed, okay?" I asked, and stood up as soon as my knees would let me.

It was a challenge, walking through the ropes with Lexi in my arms, but I managed, and headed for the ramp.

We exited the stage with claps and chants of "Thank you, Lexi! Thank you, Wayne!"

"What do you think?" I asked. "Match of the year?"

Lexi only nodded, "Definitely," she responded, nuzzling her nose into bare chest. "I wonder what next week's bet will be."

12