Running with a Goddess Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mickie released Alexa, a string of spit still attached to them until Lexi licked her lips and broke it. "There. Now go get that man and forget I was ever here," Mickie said. "You're right, though; you can't let him go around Orlando with a hard on," she said with a wink, and went about her business.

"Now, where were we?" Alexa asked with a purr and a smirk. "Maybe I can finally smoke this cock," Lexi said, licking her lips for what felt like the millionth time that evening.

"Please? I'm starting to blue ball," I said as she dropped to her knees on the towel in front of me.

"I don't care who comes in, or joins. I just want you taken care of, and I want the load," she told me as she kissed my tip, and ran her tongue around the head.

"It's all yours," I confirmed as she suckled lightly around the spongy top. "It's always all yours." If I wasn't already sitting down, the eyes and the smile she gave me with the first part of my dick between her lips would have taken my knees right out from under me.

I've lost count how many times Lexi has taken me into her mouth since she's known me, but this was easily the slowest, most sensual blowjob she had ever performed on me.

The way she so carefully traced every vein, every feature of my length with her tongue was maddening as she took more of me in at her own pace. She was a boa, and I was her willing prey.

Her fingers wrapped around my base were so gentle, but somehow still firm, working, coaxing what her mouth wasn't. The hot exhale coming out of her cute little nose and fanning my cock with a feather's breath made my eyes roll back in my head.

I dared a look down at her angelic face and marbled features to see that her crystal blue eyes were not screwed shut, but were comfortably closed as she focused on dissecting my nerve endings.

"How's she doing, Wayne?" a topless Nicki asked, a knowing smirk on her face.

I just grunted, low and deep in my throat, my hands gripping onto the bench for dear life as Lexi's skilled tongue teased my dick hole.

"I've never seen Alexa suck cock before. I figured she could, but I didn't know she had made it a science," Mickie said with a chuckle.

"I've been her test subject a few times," I joked. "It's almost a scientific law that Alexa Bliss is a goddess at blowjobs. Atheists have no argument that celestial beings don't exist.

Lexi had to try to keep from laughing for a moment, and then slowly brought her mouth off of me. "I'm glad you love my mouth that much," she said with a winning smile. "Mickiei, why are you still here?" Lexi asked, looking over her shoulder while still stroking me.

"Honestly, I'm just watching," the older woman shrugged. "Two hot people being tastefully nasty in the locker room? Why not? I can leave if you want me to," she weakly offered.

"You've literally seen Wayne fuck my ass in the ring," Lexi scoffed.

"Yeah, but I've never seen you ride him on a locker room bench," the brunette argued.

Lexi turned back to me, and placed both hands on my cock, working me gently. "Wayne, do you want me to ride you, right here, right now?"

I was speechless. This angelic woman, my girlfriend, was offering to ride me to completion in front of a coworker. For the second time, I felt like I was a show piece, to be watched, but I didn't feel too alone, because everything I did, my Alexa Bliss was doing it with me.

We were both on a pedestal, on a show room floor, displayed, as if we were performing like she did on the show. And we both liked it. It was a kink we both shared, and I think it turned us on to now end.

Lexi was a performer, through and through, and I was turning into one, too. And I liked it. It was an absolute thrill, and with Lexi, I could get lost in it, and her.

So I took her hands, and helped her to her dainty feet. I leaned back and gripped the edge of the bench, and waited for my partner to do her thing.

She smiled at me, and turned around. My eyes widened, because I knew this meant I was about to be reverse cowgirled by Alexa Bliss.

I thanked my lucky stars as she put her knees on each side of my thighs, reached behind her with one hand, and guided my cock to her hot opening.

She nestled me in, and slowly sank down, impaling herself with all of my length, putting her feet on the floor.

"Oh my God, Wayne!" Lexi gasped. "I'll always love your length. You feel so good!"

Alexa had both hands clamped to my thighs as she rocked on the balls of her feet, moving me back and forth against her hot, spongy insides.

All I could do was keep holding onto the bench as Lexi leaned back, allowing me to hit deeper inside of her. "Fuck, oh fuck, Wayne!" Lexi moaned as she started to bounce a bit. I could only see the rounded sides of her breasts rise and fall, and the teasing of it made me even harder.

"I want to play with your tits so bad, Lex. I love the feel of them in my hands," I admitted.

Lexi looked back over shoulder and smiled. She let go of me thighs, leaned back further, digging her heels into the floor, and cupping her tits in both hands.

"Oh you mean these perfect, big, fake tit's?" she said, still teasing.

"Yeah, those ones," I confirmed, pulling her full against me so I could grope her bountiful chest over her own hands.

I began to roll my hips up and around to hit every sensitive button she had, and by her squeaks and moans, I was accomplishing my mission.

"Give me those!" I ordered, and swatted her little hands away. I roughly grabbed her firm mounds and rolled her pert nipples between my fingers.

Lexi's hands were back to gripping my thighs as she rode me with new effort.

Her hot, liquid excitement ran out of her and over my thighs. We'd have to use the towel to clean up after us.

I was close myself, and upon looking over, I could see Mickie rubbing her thighs together like a cricket.

I decided to dig deep into the show bag. "What's wrong, Mickiei? Does this get you hot?" I asked rhetorically, and slapped one of Lexi's big mounds.

Lexi moaned and smiled. "You like watching your student, your friend, and much younger coworker get fucked by a big security stud, huh?" Lexi asked, getting in on the game.

She reached down between her sweaty legs and started rubbing herself where we were enjoined. She started bucking her hips even more, moaning more as well. "Go ahead, Mick. Touch yourself while watching us. We won't tell."

"Fuck you two," Mickie scoffed, shaking her head. She did take our invitation and unbuttoned the front of her skinny jeans. She slipped her hand beyond our view. The way she was squirming on her seat, watching us, I knew what she was doing.

I focused back on the beauty on my lap, her perfect ass pressed into me, my cock swimming in her.

I sucked on the side of her neck, and let go of her chest. I pulled her arms behind her and pinned them. I started Pumping faster, and the sounds of her hot sloshing center, her ass slapping my thighs, my heavy breathing and her moans mixing with Mickie's was just so much.

"Wayne, holy fuck I'm going to cum. You're gonna make me cum so hard, baby, oh my God!" Lexi almost cried, her head thrown back and her still damp hair sticking to my sweat covered chest.

"I'm right there with you, Lex. I'm so fucking close," I groaned. I was right there.

"Wayne! Wayne! Wayne!" Lexi cried my name as she came, a high pitched, bit choked sound following.

"Lexi, I'm close, I'm going to bust, too," I warned.

"No," Lexi said, shaking her head as her chest heaved. "I told you I wanted to swallow your load, and I meant it!" she argued.

She wrestled free of my arms, and lifted herself off me with some effort. She gasped audibly as my length slid out of her, covered and shined from her thick girl cum.

She dropped back down to the towel, pushed her hair over one shoulder, and opened her mouth wide.

I was more than lubed up for her, and she had no problem deep throating me straight down to the hilt.

She hummed around me, sucking hard and fast, taking in all of her own flavor until I burst up, covering the back of her throat.

I felt her swallow, felt her sucking the hot cum out of me as it came up. My ass shot off the seat and she gripped the bench hard as she fought to stay on my length as my eruption kept coming.

Once I was done, breathing deep, and sensitive as well hell, Alexa continued to polish me for a good minute, her eyes closed in bliss, until she opened them and looked up at me with a pleased smile.

She released my cock with a *pop* and licked her lips. "I think you're starting to lose your stage fright," she said.


12