Running with a Goddess Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled Liv's recovering form over to the side and grabbed Kayla by her silky hair and dragged her down.

Kayla yelped at the hair pulling, which left her mouth wide open to take the full length of my cock.

Kayla gagged and sputtered on my cock as I savagely face fucked her, feeling the back of her throat on my head every time I bottomed out.

She looked up at me with tears in her beautiful brown eyes with spit, precum, and Liv's juices running all over jer pretty face.

Liv had recovered now, and had slipped her head right under Kayla's hot body like she was going to work on the underside of a car.

Liv pulled down on those secy hips and brought Kayla's delectable crotch down on her waiting, already wet mouth.

Kayla spasmed at both ends as she was so roughly used, and finally I allowed my balls to unload for the first time that night.

I held Kayla's head in place as I shot ripe after rope in her throat, and Liv didn't let up her eating even when Kayla was convulsing above her in her own orgasm.

Finally when I was done, I ripped my still hard cock from Kayla's lips and pushed her over to the side, allowing a nearly drowned Liv Morgan to take in breaths of fresh air.

Kayla was a moaning mess, hugging me tightly, and Liv just laughed deeply before draping a tired arm over my sweaty hips.

"What should we do to Lexi the next time we're all together?" I asked.

I heard my phone ping from across the room, reminding me that Lexi had seen all of this. She also had a few ideas of what she wanted.

12