Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 01

Story Info
Christina Hendricks checks into a strange hotel in L.A.
11.2k words
4.8
28.8k
79
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 03/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All names of characters are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This series is dedicated to Psylent21. The idea and celeb choice were his. We brainstormed the ideas together, all scenarios were his ideas. Special thanks to him also for editing. Enjoy!

******************

Los Angeles, California

Shining sunlight had cast a blinding light, ricocheting from every glass surface covering the black painted building. Windows of darkness were there to greet anyone who had witnessed the impressive tower's architecture from the distance. To a janitor outside, cleaning up debris tossed out onto the paved road, it was a common sight that was seen daily with the palm trees rusting from the wind. The paved road led down into an underground parking garage, a fundamental feature belonging to what had become a luxury hotel resort in the Westwood area of Los Angeles. If the high prices for staying didn't keep the college students away for spring break, the aesthetic of gold and black colors and Art Deco was likely to do the trick. Or at least that's what the management thought when they opened the doors six years ago. A vast renovation project was complete, transforming an old building into something new.

During the daylight hours, one could see the large black font of the sign, but without it's bright white lights that appeared in the darkness. The Midnight Light Inn carried itself in elegance to the wandering eye. Gold lining covered the corners with matching black tiles that carried the roaring twenties inspired Art Deco theme. A popular joke among the staff was that of the name, it was a miracle that the hotel had a positive flow of cash despite it's status as one of the more overpriced places to stay in town. Beyond the turning glass doors of the entrance, guests were welcomed to the sleek dark interior. Black with a lining of gold was the look, complete with matching black marble floors and dark red carpets. Every piece of metal from door knobs to lamp posts glimmered in a vintage gold look. The butlers and maids all wore black clad uniforms, tuxedos and fancy white dresses complete for a strict uniform code.

For over three hundred dollars a night per stay, guests were treated from the main building intended for travelers. The common necessities with cable TV, internet and room service all at the dial of a button. A spa upstairs and then a private swimming pool outside were among the leisure time offers to guests. Beyond the main building was a larger tower which had the residential suites and security wing of the hotel. The entertainment offered to residents only included live music, a bar and their own diner. Every security guard had a dress code of dark navy blue or black pinstriped suits with white undershirts. It fit in with the vibe and aesthetic given to make guests feel as if they were stepping into the past. The residential building had it's own form of entertainment. With many workers residing in the lower floors, as the higher up the tower went it was reserved for residents with deeper pockets. The final two floors at the top were a twin penthouse suite, believed to house the manager, but only those working within the hotel would know such details.

Outside, a black Mercedes Benz cruised down the paved road, leading into the underground parking area where it soon found an empty space up against the wall. The luxury car blended in with a Bentley and a BMW that were also lined up close by. The driver side door opened, right as valet service came to attend to the vehicle and offer a slight conversation. From the back seat, someone could be seen in the distance shuffling about. The driver was an older man, with slicked back grey hair and a light beard. He wore a dark suit, similar to the uniform of the valet service men. Like a gentleman, he opened the door for a woman who stepped out of the car. Thanking him with a smile, her red hair had almost of a glow with it that went along with her deep blue eyes. Wearing a black blouse covering her massive chest and a matching long dress, actress Christina Hendricks had arrived. The older man was not only her driver, but also her trusty agent Tom who had escorted her to the hotel for a quick check in with a residency deal.

Last year Christina had signed on a new endorsement deal for the Jerry Walker whiskey brand. In the past, her deals led to photography sessions in a marketing campaign. But after five years of a solid partnership in contract, the company was willing to push the limit with a different offer. A deal had recently been signed as they became the sole corporate sponsor to stock the bars and private restaurant of the Miracle Light Inn. Christina couldn't say she had drank much of the whiskey brand, but it was a swell offer. She still had her home in Beverly Hills which was enough for her to turn down the residency offer that lasted two years. Tom had to talk her into at least checking in to the hotel and spending some off time there. Since the cancellation of her last TV show Good Girls, Christina had a bit of time on her hands off from filming and needed to unwind. The older man insisted that going out of town to place like this would be ideal for her to clear her headspace as she was still annoyed at the fact of the show's cancellation.

The valet service was quick to help with Christina's luggage, all while Tom escorted her from the parking garage to the hotel entrance. Her eyes wandered around, marveling at the beauty of the interior design to the hotel. For her residency, a contract had been arranged that she and her agent needed to look over once they arrived at the hotel. Her room had already been prepared in advance, all thanks to a phone call that had been placed yesterday afternoon. Tom insisted checking the contract and going over it, leading them to the first journey throughout the hotel. The receptionist was a short young man, dressed fancy all with a pink bowtie beneath his neck. He escorted the actress and her agent from the front desk all the way to the residential building. The walk itself took over ten minutes, enough time for her high heels to click and clack across the floors in a steady rhythm.

Christina's eyes enlarged, as she became impressed at the residential building's main lobby. A checkered floor in black and white offered a reflection when glancing down. Gold interiors and decorations had led her to believe that much money was spent turning this place into one of grandiose comfort. The smile curved across her pink lips before she took the hand of the receptionist and led her way up a staircase. All the while, Tom followed behind her, his eyes scanning across every detail of the immaculate ornaments. From the diamond studded hanging chandeliers to Roman columns. A vintage style elevate was down on the lobby floor complete with a sliding cage, but Christina insisted on wandering up the staircase. There were five floors for residents, all while the receptionist explained the last floor up led to a private penthouse. Her room was on the fourth floor, 404 Christina didn't care about that as she was led to a black door and opened it to reveal her awaiting room.

"And here we are, Miss Hendricks."

She stepped through the doorway, gazing across the Art Deco themed room. Giggling softly, Christina turned to see the floor matted with beige carpet. Similar gold decorations covering the walls and luxury lounge chairs that made up the living room.

"Wow, this is marvelous. Did I just step back in time?"

Turning to Tom, she joked again.

"Are we back in the nineteen-twenties or am I just dreaming?"

While they shared their laugh, the receptionist smiled.

"I can assure you that you're not dreaming, Miss Hendricks."

Christina didn't pay him any attention as she took a second gaze across the living room. A large widescreen television was mounted on the wall in a fancy wooden frame. It was the only piece of modern enhancement to the furniture. Everything else retained it's retro, vintage style look that fit the overall vibe of the hotel. A set of four lamps around the living room offered low lighting. As she began to wander from the living room to the kitchen, looking over the metal chairs by the dark wooden table, the receptionist spoke again.

"Your contract is over by the counter. I'm heading back to my post. If everything looks good, just sign it and call for room service. I will send something up to get it."

Still paying him no mind, Christina smirked at the sight of a white refrigerator, blending in with an aged white color that covered the kitchen walls. The receptionist left the room as she began to wander towards the bedroom. Flicking the light, she gasped at a sight to behold.

"Oh my gosh, Tom you've gotta see this bedroom."

What was of light colors in the other rooms, made up for a black interior in the bedroom. Gold trimming across the metal bed posts of a large king size bed. Fit with black sheets, pillows matching and a dark red carpet flooring. From the right side of the room was a personal bathroom. Christina wandered in, noticing the white tiles that made up the floor and walls. There was a bath tub but also a shower with a sliding door fitted with gold knobs inside. The sink counter was of white marble and the sink her first sight of anything silver metal. Leaving the bedroom all together, Christina made her way back into the kitchen where she saw Tom reading through the contract paper. Stepping a bit closer to him, she waited until he turned to her and then the older man smiled. His reflection was cast from a mirror across the room.

"This isn't so much a contract, it's more of a deed for your residency."

"I guess that's a relief then."

He chuckled, offering her the paperwork.

"I still don't get it. Why would the Jerry Walker company offer you such a thing?"

"They called it a gift, if you remember."

Tom smiled at Christina's correction. Her eyes scanned over a bit of the paperwork then glancing back at him as he responded.

"Quite a generous gift, I must say. Any other time a whiskey brand like that would simply give someone a year's supply of the product."

Before Christina could reply, the front door opened. Room service had arrived with her two rolling luggage hard cases. She turned away from Tom, quick to order the butlers.

"Bring them into the bedroom, I'll unload them from there."

"Yes Miss."

One of the men replied, prompting Christina to smile back at Tom.

"Some gentleman who work here, huh?"

Offering her a friendly smile, Tom stepped back and spoke again.

"I guess so. This place looks like your kind of thing, either way. You should relax here. Take some time off. I'll call you when I hear about any offers for another show or film."

"Leaving so soon, Tom?"

"Yeah, I gotta run. Just call me if you need anything. I don't wanna disturb your peace, you need a good break away from the studios."

He left her there, clutching at the paperwork between her fingers. Christina thought to herself, as she almost passed on the offer of checking in to this hotel all together. She was far away from home, but perhaps that was a good thing. A real breath of fresh air was needed in life as she had to wait for a new opportunity to come around. Tom had worked with another agent she was signed to who had put in casting roles to get her some new roles, but Christina believed she had earned a break for now. For the time being, she felt it would do her some good to settle in to this hotel and enjoy this opulence she was surrounded by. So far, so good, the vintage beauty of this place was worthy of her approval. The afternoon hours would soon be rolling in and she felt good about exploring the Miracle Light Inn for all it had to offer. With her luggage in the bedroom, Christina only needed to unpack a few things along with clothes before she was ready to unwind for the day.

******************

6 HOURS LATER

As time progressed through the day, the hotel seen the usual traffic of guests checking in and residents shuffling about during the day. Christina Hendricks isolated herself within the walls of her personal space. To settle in before signing her name on the deed oriented contract, she felt it was best to relax and get more comfortable within this place. When she got into the bath tub, Christina began to think about signing her name and making this place something of a vacation home. After the bath, she changed clothes putting on a white blouse and a short dress. Her first dialing of room service was to request a tour across the resort. A young man rang her up, dressed in a similar suit as the receptionist from earlier. The butler arrived with more paperwork, a pamphlet that detailed all the free accommodations the hotel offered to their residency package.

For the time being, she wasn't interested in the perks. The free whiskey, twenty-four security and other features in that pamphlet were not the front and center of Christina's mind. She let the young man lead her around the residential building, witnessing the music lounge and the private movie theater. While going about, she noticed some residents who lived at the hotel. All older men and women, giving Christina the impression that they had chosen this place as a sort of retirement home. The young butler didn't tell her many details about the residents when they stepped outside for him to show the swimming pool. It was empty for the day, but large enough to rival other luxury hotel resorts. All with lounge seats unfolded and umbrellas to block the sun away in a row. The view was to her liking, but Christina wasn't staying outside today. She wandered to the diner, allowing the butler to escort her there.

Like a simple small time restaurant, everything was neatly arranged with round tables in the front for dates. A row of private booth tables in the back. Dark wooden interiors completed a different but welcoming look compared to the rest of the hotel's style. All dinner service was free of charge, as part of the residency deal offered in her contract. Christina asked the butler to leave her so she could enjoy her dinner alone. Before the young man ventured off back to work, he told her that all new residents had reserved seating in the music lounge for a band show. Tonight was for a Jazz quintet, all instrumental band with a focus primarily around trumpet and saxophone. She would have her own special reserved seat, close to the band at an empty table. Christina grew more interested as he explained the band members' experience playing through standards and classics from a bygone era. After dinner, it was time to go back to her suite for another trip of changing clothes.

All this time, she found herself become more comfortable in what was a relaxed atmosphere at the hotel. Gazing back at her deep blue eyes in the mirror, the buxom actress looked at her thick figure while standing there in underwear. A black bra pushed up her massive all natural breasts, prepared to give the appearance of cleavage when she put on the next dress. The temptation was there to slip on some fishnet stockings, but Christina didn't feel the need since the dress would cover her legs entirely. She was feeling the vibe of the hotel, ready to dress her part for tonight. When she opened up her luggage, it was a quick decision to take out one of her most elegant black dresses. Christina always brought at least one black dress when traveling, just in case she decided to go out one night. Tonight was going to be it. Outside the window of her suite room, the blue sky had faded into a bright orange while the sun was sinking down into the ocean. She took her time putting on the dress and getting all fixed up for this special night, thoughts rummaging through her head. It would be ideal to call and have a delivery of some of her more elegant dresses if she decided to stay longer.

Silver pieces of jewelry with emerald stones dangled from her ears. Christina looked at the sparkle of the ear rings after clipping them on and then playing with her dress. She changed her mind at the last second, going for a different black dress in her luggage with a zip up top and straps that hugged her shoulders. Wearing this one, she was able to easily remove her bra and let the insides of the dress shove her tits up for ample cleavage. With the large mirror across from her bed, Christina was able to sit down with a chair and use her dresser as a proper makeup table tonight. A slight touch of blush over her cheeks and then red lipstick applied to her lips. The skirt piece to her dress went down, only brushing up above her ankles to reveal her feet. That left a pair of high heel stilettos as the last piece to her outfit. Christina had other pairs besides the one she wore upon arrival. Of the choices, Christina settled on a smaller stiletto, not one raised up too far up.

Her long orange hair was carefully pinned up into a ponytail that ran down her back. Christina preferred a few locks of hair falling down the sides of her face, but not past her dangling ear rings. Since this could potentially be a night of adventure and a date, she sprayed some perfume over her dark dress. All set for the night, she checked the clock hanging from the living room to see it was close to 6 PM. Now was the time to head out. Feeling confident and fine about this evening, Christina left her room, stepping into the hallway as she noticed some of her residential neighbors coming out. She ignored them, stepping past quietly as her heels boomed down onto the carpet floor. Down the staircase she went and taking the journey to the music lounge. Before she reached the doors, the swinging gold doors, the sound of drums could be heard in the distance. Christina invited herself in.

Black curtains had been pulled back seemingly minutes ago to reveal the five man band on stage. All of them were dressed sharp in suits, short hair and fitting a similar dress code of the hotel workers. A bass player was busy from the left side of the stage, next to the piano stand. Two microphones were set up in front of the drummer. A saxophone player to the right side, and the trumpet player to the left. They had positioned their horn instruments to microphones from the stage, beginning the set with a slow tempo into an old Jazz standard. Christina wouldn't have been able to tell what song it was with a melodic piano intro. The horns came in as her eyes glanced around the seats. Chatter was audible across the room as conversations were had between guests. Christina looked around and then a waiter approached her, holding a metal table in his left hand as he was offering drinks.

"Good Evening. Are you Miss Hendricks?"

"Yes, I am."

She replied, nodding her head. The man stepped in front of her.

"You have a reserved seat waiting. May I get you a drink?"

He led her among the tables at the front row, closer towards the band. Christina had a seat at her own reserved spot, then raised her hand up, pointing one finger to the waiter.

"A glass of Jerry Walker, please. No more than three ice cubes."

"Yes, Miss. If you would like anything else, let me know."

She returned the smile. A quick decision that after the endorsement deal had led to this, Christina was ready to indulge herself in the whiskey brand that had brought her to this hotel. As she sat back in her chair, her eyes wandered to the stage. The trumpet player settled in to the beginning notes of a mid-tempo solo before the man with the sax came dashing back with an inferno of fast paced notes. The tempo changed between the rhythm section, with piano chords and bass thumping quick to catch up to the lead players. This band appeared to have solid experience, shifting keys while her eyes began to wander around the room. Out from the right corner of her eye, a tall man with a complete 'salt and pepper' look of full shiny grey hair caught her attention. Christina turned to set her full sights on the man. His suit jacket was unbuttoned, showing a white shirt and tie, giving her the impression that he had a muscular build underneath. As their eyes met, Christina could have guessed that he would eventually approach the table. The waiter returned with her drink.