Running with Dad Pt. 02

Story Info
Another jog together and they go further, much further.
5.8k words
4.71
30.7k
43
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday came around again and Ally's tummy was stirring, excited for another run with her dad. They set a date for 9am to be done before the heat of the day and she showed up in her latest outfit, just a sports bra and running shorts.

"Hey Dad!" she said, coming through the front door, then kicking her shoes off.

"Hey sweetie, be out in a sec!" he called out from down the hall.

She put her bag down beside her shoes and walked to the back of the house.

As she entered the kitchen, everything was neat and orderly and put away. She didn't think twice about it and found her mom's gossip magazine on the island and started thumbing through it. Leaning down on her elbows on the counter she reached for a red apple from the bowl next to her and took a big bite while flipping pages.

Suddenly, her dad appeared from around the corner in his running shorts and holding a shirt, showing off his great abs and chest which weren't bad for a guy in his 40's.

"Hey cutie, nice shorts!" he said, walking behind her and trailing his hand across her lower back.

"No shirt today?" she asked, glancing to her side.

"Why not, you're not?" he said, teasing her.

"Dad... lots of girls work out in just sports bra's nowadays, it's no biggie," she said with a smile.

"Oh I know, why do you think I go to the gym!" he said putting his shirt on.

"Hey, where's mom? The house is pretty quiet today isn't it?" Ally said.

"Ya, she has meetings on Monday and wanted to catch a flight to get a head start so she left last night, I imagine she's having brunch this morning with some girlfriends," he said.

"Oh I'm jealous, I could really use a mimosa after the run this morning," she laughed, "I'm still nursing a bit of a headache from being out with the girls last night."

"Sure I'll make you one after the run! It's a deal," he said smiling and pulling her in for a hug, "let's go!"

She followed him to the front door and they put their shoes on together. She finished first and stood up stretching her arms in the air, getting the kinks out. He finished and reached to open the door, then put his hand on her butt and guided her out. Feeling his hand, she glanced back at him with a coy look.

They took off together down the street but she managed to keep a step on him most of the way. He didn't mind because he was enjoying the view and using it as motivation to keep up with her. Like the last time, her shorts were showing her underwear again through the semi transparent fabric, it looked like her thong was neon green.

The two went a little further than the last run, extending it to 12K this time and still feeling great on the way home. As they rounded the last corner for home. He made up a step and squeezed her bum as he passed her - reaching the door ahead of her.

"That's cheating!" she said laughing, catching her breath.

"I don't know what you're talking about honey, but you just got beat by your old man," he said laughing.

"What's the prize then, if it was a competition?" she said grinning, looking up at him.

"I'll take it in kind, it's a beautiful day, let's hang out today," he said, grinning back and opening the door for her.

"Sure, I have no plans!" she said with enthusiasm as she followed him inside.

In the foyer, they both kicked their shoes off and walked to the back of the house together, he put his arm around her and ran his finger along the top of her waistband and just inside the back of her shorts.

He could feel the lycra from the top of her thong, soaked through with sweat. She looked back at him smiling.

Arriving In the kitchen, he grabbed a bottle of cheap champagne from the fridge and some orange juice. Pouring two glasses for them, he handed her one.

Taking a sip, "so what did you have in mind today dad?" she asked, loving the taste of champagne on her lips in the morning.

"I don't know kiddo, we could hang out by the pool or hot tub in the sun, or stay inside and chill, there's the sauna downstairs too. Anything you might like from that list?" he said, taking another sip of his drink.

"Well actually I have another idea, the mimosa is amazing, but I can make us a great recovery drink in the blender to start?" She said, downing the rest of it and putting her glass in the sink.

"Sure, I'm game," he said, noticing her cute smile.

She reached down in the cupboard and grabbed her mom's blender and placed it on the counter in front of her, plugging it in.

"You have to wait and see... Alright dad, I need you to go to the fridge and get me some stuff. I need spinach and pineapple juice," she said as she walked into the pantry to gather things on her own as well.

"Got it!" he said, putting the items on the counter.

She came back and had peanut butter, chia seeds and some bananas.

Loading up the spinach first, then the chia, she peeled a banana, then dropped it in. Trying to open the jar of peanut butter next, she couldn't.

"Hey dad, can I get you to open this for me," she said, handing him the jar.

Opening it easily, he placed it on the counter.

With a sly look on her face, she said, "Amazing thanks, can you test it and make sure it's still ok?" putting her finger in the jar and holding it up for him.

He leaned and put the tip of her finger in his mouth.

"Ok, what about now?" she said, dipping her finger again. Then sliding it down the side of her neck.

Standing in front of her, he stopped for a sec making eye contact, to let her own what she just did. Then he leaned in and obliged, starting to kiss and trail his tongue down her neck, following the line of peanut butter.

Her neck was extra sensitive, and as his lips made contact, she leaned her head to the side opening her mouth slightly. She felt a rush down her body as he finished at her collar bone.

Tilting her head slowly back up straight, she put her finger in the jar again, then brought it to her lips and lightly sucked on it.

Looking up at him, she said, "So, how was it?" with a cute smile.

Using his thumb to wipe his lip, he said, "good, a bit salty though, I'm sure it was just your skin from the run" while looking down further, he noticed her nipples poking through the fabric in her sports bra.

She turned back to the counter to grab the lid for the blender.

"Oh, I almost forgot the pineapple juice!" she said, reaching in front of him and pouring it in.

"Can I ask, why pineapple juice?" he said leaning on the counter.

"Oh, just something I thought we'd try. One of the girls at work was saying that it makes guys... you know." she said, with a coy tone.

"Makes guys what?" he responded, playing along.

"Um, taste better!" she said.

"Oh, well in that case add some more," he said, smiling and emptying what was left from the container into the blender.

She turned on the blender with a sound that deafened the space.

He slowly took a step behind her amongst the noise, sliding his hands to the front of her stomach, then lightly down the front of her running shorts. Then he slid his right hand back up past her tummy and with a bit of resistance moved under her sports bra and began massaging her breast.

She turned and rested her head back on his chest and had to remind herself to hold onto the blender while it was running, so as to not make a mess across her mom's white kitchen.

He raised his other hand up along the same path and used both hands together to lift the front of her sports bra and place it on her upper chest, exposing her breasts.

As he gently massaged them, she closed her eyes from the pleasure and arched her back slightly, pushing her bum back into him.

He responded by pushing back against her bum and slowly kissing around both sides and back of her neck.

Noticing the liquid in the blender was now ultra bright green, she hit stop and tilted her head down for a moment, enjoying the sensation of his hands across her nipples.

She turned to face him, the counter rested against her lower back.

Putting his hands by her armpits, he forced her to raise her arms, then pulled up on her sports bra. It came off over her head and he tossed it on the counter.

Now topless, she made eye contact and they kissed before he continued.

While cupping her breast with his right hand, he reached over her shoulder with the other and popped the top of the blender off, letting the lid hit the counter and splashing some of Ally's bright green drink across her mom's flawless white countertop.

He dipped a finger into the blender, then drew it back over her shoulder and down onto her breasts, painting a trail of bright green across her chest. He then bent down, holding her under her breasts with both hands and began licking her now bright green nipples and working his way outward, cleaning her with his tongue.

The combination of the cool liquid on her skin and his tongue was making her legs weak. She could feel her panties becoming wet as they sat against her lips.

Stopping to reach over her shoulder again, he dipped his fingers, this time spreading the colour between her breasts and down her tummy. He slowly followed the trail down, kissing and sliding his tongue along the way.

Leaning back on the counter, she brought her hands up on either side of her waist to hold the edge of the counter for support.

He responded by kneeling down in front of her and continuing to follow the trail down her tummy, making a circle around her belly button and her flat stomach.

Reaching the waistband of her running shorts and looking up. Her head was tilted back and he could see her nipples pointing straight out.

Then sliding his fingers inside her waistband, he slowly pulled down her shorts.down, bringing into view her lime green lycra thong, nearly matching the colour of her drink.

Once down her thighs, he let her shorts fall to the tile floor and began kissing along the waistband of her panties. As he reached her hip, he crossed down over the fabric and continued kissing back along the top of her thigh towards her groin.

Reaching her inner thighs, he could smell her sensual aroma, emanating from her damp running thong.

Looking closer, he saw a clear indent, where the light fabric dipped between her lips at the front and forming a small cameltoe in her panties. He kissed her lips through the fabric and slowly continued kissing up the front, reaching the top of the fabric and continuing onto her skin and below her belly button.

Ally was more than turned on by this point, her mouth was slightly open and she was exhaling strongly as she felt his mouth move along her undies.

Seeing she was responding well to his touch, he slid his hands back up the sides of her thighs, coming to a brief stop at her hip, then pulling down her panties in one motion..

Standing up briefly to dip his finger again in the container, he then knelt back down and trailed his finger along her bikini line where her panties were a moment ago.

Instinctively she tilted her hips back, opening his view between her legs. He could see her perky and taught labia, moist with sweat.

Extending the tip of his tongue and starting at the front, he slid it back and between her legs. Along the route, he ran the point of his tongue around her clit and over it, noticing her legs shudder as he applied pressure.

Moving on further, he could feel her inner lips with his tongue as he circled the opening to her vagina.

From this angle, he could push his tongue inside her, and he did. Then went up and around her clit again. This was very intense for Ally and she took one hand from the edge of the counter and placed it on his head, gripping his hair in the process with her closed fist.

He noticed her quickly getting more moist, so he continued, not wanting to give her a break.

He could even feel her muscles contract and try to hold his tongue in place inside her vagina but to no avail as it only barely went past her lips.

Feeling her thighs shutter again, he sensed that she could cum, and he decided to keep going.

In a sensual voice, she said, "Oh dad, what are you doing to me," letting out a sign at the end.

Several more waves hit and he was relentless, keeping his pace constant between her legs.

She came finally, closing her legs slightly as her muscles spasmed.

Tasting her cum on his own lips, he began lightly licking her clit.

"Wow, I'm so light headed right now," she said, putting her hand up to her forehead.

Laughing, he responded, "I guess that's a compliment," reaching for a dish cloth to wipe his face.

"How about that recovery drink now?" he said with a smirk and standing up.

She poured them both a tall glass and took a sip.

Showing a slight grin, she said, "ya, I guess I was planning ahead when I made it, I'm feeling a little dehydrated now."

He finished his first sip, and said, "so pineapple is supposed to help with the taste, hey?"

She smiled up at him, taking another sip and leaning her elbow on the counter.

"So kiddo, we've got all day, what do you want to do next?" he said, noticing her bum sticking out as she was leaning on the counter.

"Good question, I'm feeling a little overexposed standing here naked in the kitchen. I'm thinking maybe I need to get dressed, or if you'd like, you could lose your sweaty workout clothes and join me," she said, bringing her ponytail over her shoulder and running it between her fingers.

"I guess we were always pretty much clothes free around the house weren't we," he said, smiling.

He then lifted his shirt over his head, and she got a long look at his chest. Then he pulled his shorts down, exposing his uncircumsized penis. As it hung down he was clearly bigger than most guys when they're hard.

"Nice! I mean good. Oh whatever!" she said looking down smiling.

He laughed, and took another sip of his drink.

"I have an idea, I always like to use the sauna after a workout, how about we go downstairs and relax in there for a bit. I'll grab some towels for us!" he said, walking out of the kitchen to the laundry room.

Coming back, he had something on that looked like a large tea towel around his waist and ready for the sauna. He handed her one too and she tied her's the same. Glancing down Ally noticed his penis hanging below his towel which gave her a new appreciation for his size.

He put his arm around her and then followed her to the hall and down the stairs. At the bottom they rounded the corner and she saw the slightly narrow cedar door with a small window in it.

She stopped at the door and he reached around her, holding the door open for her and letting her walk in.

"This is great dad, you guys refinished it!" she said looking around at the bright new cedar lined interior.

"Ya, it was your mother's idea, I think it turned out great! Hop up on the bench and I'll join you," he said, putting his hand on her bare back and guiding her up the riser.

She found a spot while he adjusted the thermostat.

Opening the door, he grabbed a bottle of water, opened it and splashed some on the hot rocks.

Stepping up the riser, he found a spot comfortably beside her and sat down and they both leaned back slightly against the wall. The water on the rocks raised the temperature 10 degrees and the humidity too. She could feel it on her bare skin.

Glancing down and over to her, he noticed beads of sweat forming on her breasts, then slowly trickling down one by one in the humidity. Her nipples were fully erect and moist from the damp air.

He tipped his head back and closed his eyes, soaking in the moist air and breathing slowly. He opened his towel slightly, letting both sides rest on his thighs.

As his eyes were closed she discreetly looked down at him next, noticing similar beads of sweat running down his chest and stomach. Looking down further, she saw his penis laying between his legs, the head resting on the bench below.

She decided to open her towel as well to soak in more of the heat with her bare skin.

The humidity was starting to decrease, looking over she noticed his eyes still fully closed, so she slid down the riser to the bottom level leaving her towel behind on the bench above and leaned over. Taking the water bottle from the ground and splashing the rocks again, instantly, the temperature rose.

She turned quietly and looked back. From this vantage, she could see up and between his legs, and noticed his foreskin was partially covering his head, but not fully.

Ally decided to take a closer look and slowly turned, climbing onto her knees on the riser below him and between his feet. As she sat on her heels, she could feel her cheeks, then her lips spread apart, letting the warm/moist air in.

Leaned forward and raising her finger, she slowly hooked the end of his penis, lifting it off the bench slightly. Sliding the rest of her hand under it, she wrapped her thumb across the top of his shaft, lightly gripping it.

He slowly stiffened in her hand, eyes still closed, as she began stroking him. She noticed she could no longer touch her thumb to her middle finger around his shaft as he grew larger.

Ally continued stroking as he became fully hard in her hand, she noticed he was starting to leak from the tip, and it was pooling on the bench.

Looking up, he was totally relaxed. So she leaned in and lifted him slightly higher with her hand, she met his moist head with her tongue, then continued kissing down the side of his shaft, coming back along the top.

She ran her tongue around the crown of his head then focused on running the tip of her tongue along the underside of it over and over, rewarded as his pre-cum leaked down her chin. Closing her mouth around his head next, she continued circling it with her tongue.

Then Ally lifted her bum off her heels, raising her body and leaning forward, she held his shaft around the base and began bobbing her head up and down, only able to take part of his length in her mouth given its size.

He slowly opened his eyes, looking down now, he noticed his daughter's head in his lap and the most amazing sensation wrapped around his penis. Putting his hand on her shoulder, she looked up making eye contact with him and sucking on his head.

He put his finger under her chin and guided her head up, at the same time he leaned down and met her with a kiss. Then he slid out around her and stepped down the riser and splashed more water on the rocks.

Looking down at himself, he was fully erect, thick, and well over 8 inches.

Looking next at Ally, she was still kneeling on the bench, facing away from him. She was resting back on her heels again and giving him the perfect view between her cheeks and to her lips as she looked back over her shoulder.

This felt like an invitation he couldn't pass on, so he stepped towards her and gently put his hand on her back, pushing her forward and forcing her to raise her bum in the air.

Looking across her tanned muscular back, he noticed her narrow athletic waist widening to her hips and leading to her cute bum.

She was still looking over her shoulder, glancing back at him. She was fully exposed.

He put his hand around the base of his penis and raised his head to guide it up and down along her labia. As he moved his head back up, it came to rest. He could see her lips easily wanting to open around the tip of his penis.

So next he put his hand on her hip and gradually pulled her towards him, impaling her as her body weight shifted back and onto him.

He saw her lips open around his head, then even wider around his shaft as he disappeared inside her.

She tensed, then released her muscles, letting him in further.

Then placing both hands on her hips, he started pumping in and out, a light slapping noise echoed in the room as her bum contacted his thighs with each stroke.

Ally was quickly overwhelmed by not only his size but his energy. She came within minutes but he was just getting started. He kept going, forcing her to hold on to the riser above for balance.

12