Running with Dad Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed to go on for ages, they were both covered in sweat and Ally realized that sex in a sauna can get a little over heated. She was starting to feel dizzy and wasn't sure if it was from the temperature or cumming over and over.

"Omg. Dad, are you even close to finishing yet?" she said in a soft voice looking back at him.

With a slight laugh, he said, "Aren't 20 year olds supposed to be able to go for days, honey? Is it too much?" brushing his wet hair back with his fingers and continuing from behind.

"I think the heat of the sauna is getting to me, could we just take a timeout and reboot? Maybe get some water?" she said as she slid her hand between her legs to brace for him pulling out.

"No worries sweetie, how about we dry off and head upstairs for a drink in the kitchen," he responded.

He slowly pulled out, letting her feel every inch along the way, including the ridge around his head. Looking down to admire her, he noticed how flush her lips were from all the activity together.

Turning around, she took his hand and stepped down to the floor from the riser. Taking a long slow sigh, she collected her breath for a moment feeling all of her nerves still firing..

He grabbed their towels and opened the door. A wave of cooler air rushed in, she instantly got goosebumps and her nipples were erect again. As she walked out he passed her a towel and put his around his neck as they walked upstairs naked together.

It took a second for her eyes to adjust, she didn't realize that it was slightly dimmer in the sauna and full sun outside.

As they got to the kitchen, he grabbed a few glasses and filled them at the fridge door, handing her one and taking the second one for himself.

The water was ice cold and helping to bring her temperature down quickly, she felt much better.

Looking over at the clock on the stove, she noticed the time that had passed.

"Dad, we were in the sauna for over an hour?" she said, shocked.

With a smile and a grin, he said, "it appears so honey, not too much for you?" as they both looked at his still erect penis at full attention.

"I have no idea how you didn't cum through all that, I had like, 10 orgasms. I stopped counting!" she said in a teasing tone.

"I guess it's just practice," he said, putting his arm around her, "do you need anything to eat?"

Refilling her glass at the fridge, she said, "no, the water is hitting the spot right now, maybe later though."

"Great, I have some steaks I can BBQ later if that's enough to keep you around." he said.

"Oh, I'm not feeling ready to leave anytime soon, steak sounds perfect for later," she said, checking him out again.

Ally put her hand on her dad's stomach and trailed it down to the base of his penis, wrapping her hand around it and giving it a slight pull to let him know it wasn't by accident.

"So what's next?" she said.

Looking down at where her hand was placed, then up her nude body, he said, "Going from behind is fun, but I want to see you cumming, not just feel it. It kind of felt like I got a good workout in our last position, how about if you're on top next?"

Stroking his penis now fully along his shaft, she bit her lip and looked up at him, saying, "I think that would be fun, it's my turn anyway, right?"

Taking her by the hand, he said, "great, let's go to the bedroom."

Following him down the hall, they went to the master together. When they entered, he grabbed the pillows and pushed them onto the ground, then did the same with the duvet so that only the red mattress sheet remained.

He stepped back over to her and leaned down, kissing her neck and down to her shoulder. Ally smiled and playfully pushed him back onto the king size bed.

He was fully hard with his penis laying on his stomach. She decided to climb onto the bed next and moved up to straddle his thigh. She reached up and put her hand around his shaft, lifting it and pointing it down towards herself so that she could take him in her mouth.

Going down on him again, she could taste her cum from the sauna which added an extra thrill. She licked and tasted along the underside of his long shaft and around his head. She was determined to have him finish this time.

Releasing him from her mouth, she began stroking him with her hand and slowly and gently crawled up his leg, then torso, kissing her way up and along his body. As she reached his chest and neck, she lifted her leg over his stomach and rested it on his other side, straddling his belly button.

As she let go of his penis, she could feel it come to rest against her tail bone.

Holding onto his rib cage with both hands, she leaned down and kissed again up his neck as her breasts touched his chest. She arched her back so that her stomach was touching his as she then began kissing and licking his ear. As her hips tipped forward, she could feel his penis sliding down from her tail bone, he was leaking pre-cum again from the tip of his penis..

Feeling the weight of his penis against her, she continued kissing his neck and slowly lifted her bum up in the air. Then she reached down and put her hand around his shaft, lifting it up and bringing herself back in line with it. She held it, slowly moving it up and back, parting her lips along the way with it.

Then tracing along to her inner labia, she was ready, and slowly started teasing his head inside her.

Bracing herself for more, she tried to focus and stay calm, then slid her hips back, pushing him further inside. The widest part of his shaft was just after his head, it was different this time now that she was in control, she could feel his size.

Ally closed her eyes and slid her hips up and back down slightly along his shaft, then using her body weight, started to sit back on it, going deeper as she beared down on him.

Once in, she needed to pause to regain her composure, looking down at him, he was fully in the moment and placed his hands on her hips. She then began raising and lowering herself along his length.

Feeling his size much more in this position, she continued bracing her hands on his ribs for balance as she moved up and down.

"Oh dad.." she said with a sigh, cumming on his penis once more.

He could feel her lips sliding along his shaft, then her muscles gripping around it, pulling him back inside with every stroke, almost milking him.

He realized that he wasn't going to last as long this time, it was more intense for him too.

She suddenly came again, not expecting it that time, he almost lost control as he felt her tight muscles spasm again.

Glancing down, he put his hands on her upper thighs and pushed down with every stroke, forcing himself deeper then she was prepared, he could see that she was still not taking his full length, but judging by her sighs, and how she would tense at the bottom of each stroke, he knew he was at her max.

Sitting up on his lap, she put her hands now on his lower stomach, and continued riding him. He now had a full view of her breasts, her nipples firm and pointing upward. Looking down, he could see his shaft sliding in and out, her open lips taking him in. He placed a hand on her groin and parting her lips, started to roll his thumb around her clit making small circles around it.

Realizing he was close to finishing, he started to move his hips as well, extending her movements, forcing her to let go of her control.

She could feel his penis begin to twitch, each one setting off another wave inside her. Then at last, her work paid off.

He tilted his head back and pulled her hips down, holding her deep in position.

Then she felt the most wonderful rush inside her, his penis was flexing up, then holding, and down again. She knew what was happening.

Feeling it twitch again, her muscles held him tight to the point she held her breath, then finally sighed. Several more like this came in a row and she sat still with her eyes closed, feeling everything.

He stayed hard after finishing, she put her head down and laid on his chest, she held onto him. Whenever her muscles would tense again, his would respond.

"How are you feeling dad?" she asked quietly.

"Amazing, just amazing kiddo," he responded also in a quiet voice as he kept his penis inside her.

He wrapped his arms around her, giving her a big hug as she laid on top of him.

He then started moving his hips, drawing his shaft in and out of her again.

Sliding his hands down her back, they came to rest on her cheeks, then moved back to her hips, as he slowly pushed her down.

"Oh dad, I don't know if I have anything left," she said as she laid still on his chest.

"It's ok sweetie, let me show you," he said.

Feeling that she had completely let go, he continued driving his hips up to her bum. Her muscles inside were silent, she was no longer tightening, but he could feel her cumming and getting wetter again.

As his strokes went on she focused on breathing, in one long state of arousal she was cumming over and over.

More time passed and still driving his hips into her, he let his hands roam up her back to her neck, then back down again all the way to her bum. It was like no massage she had ever gotten before, but she had never fully let go like this before either. Closing her eyes, she came again on his thick penis inside her.

Sensing she could use a break, he looked across at the bedside table and realized that it was mid-afternoon. Ally had come over at 9am that morning...

"Honey, how about I get you some water." he said looking down.

She looked up, glassy eyed and said, "sure that sounds great dad, mind if I stay here?"

He lowered his hips and felt his penis slide out. Then he slowly rolled her onto her back on the mattress and crawled out of bed.

Her head was resting to the side with her eyes closed, her legs were spread apart and as he glanced down he could see his cum covering her lips from front to back and continuing to leak out and onto the mattress.

Still standing fully erect, he left the bedroom to fetch some water and pull the steaks out to rest for dinner.

Alone for the first time, she looked up at the ceiling, then over at the bright light coming through the window. She put her hand on the tummy and took a few deep breaths.

Feeling herself leaking, she slid her ring and middle finger down and between her legs, her two fingers moved easily up along her lips. She slowly inserted them inside, her mouth opening in response.

Letting her fingers slide back out, she brought them up to see. They were covered in his cum. She licked one finger clean, then the other.

Thinking to herself, "He just gave me the best sex of my life..." then rolled onto her side.

He walked back into the room holding two glasses of water, and standing just as hard as before. He stopped, noticing she was resting on her side. Admiring his perfect view, he could see between her legs, her lips still flushed, and a long trail of cum down and across her cheek to the mattress.

"Should I tell her that was the best sex I've ever had?" he said grinning to himself.

12