All Comments on 'Running with Wolves Ch. 05'

by BlueWolfDancer4454

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TommybowlerTommybowlerabout 8 years ago
Quite the tail you are weaving here

I am always keenly awaiting the next posting. Dom and his group seem to be very much like a wolf pack. Dom in particular I wonder about his blood line.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 8 years ago
I might be biased

but 5* for a great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

As always I enjoy it soo much that whenever a chapter ends I am left feeling cheated that there isn't more haha, nice work on the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It was just getting to the good part!

This whole chapter was basically about a car ride! Not saying it wasn't great - it was - but just as it was getting juicy you ended it. Cruel. Haha, but seriously, I would be willing to wait twice as long if you would write a twice as long chapter. Do we have a deal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I wish I could read your whole story in one sitting.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 8 years ago
more please!

The wait kills me!

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!

What a great tale you are weaving! I love it how you've really added some sharp edges to all of your characters. Please post more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Terrific story, waiting impatiently for the next segments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
not impressed

Not impressed at all...writing was all over the place..no charecter development..no teal plot its just crazy jumble mumble..

The Alpha don't even have controll n allowed his pack to charge at the already scared human...fucking incompetent.

The alpha said that they dont have a choice...from all the were wolf writings ..its clear the mate have the right to reject his/her destined. So wrong again on your part..

Fucking waste of time reading it this far...

ONE STAR

BlueWolfDancer4454BlueWolfDancer4454almost 8 years agoAuthor
Well, aren't you bitter

not impressed anon-

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the first 5 chapters of my story, and that you believe it was a waste of your time. Now, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I felt I should clarify a few things for you.

Firstly, seeing as how the entire time line of the story thus far is 2 DAYS, no there isn't going to be much in the way of character and plot development. I suggest you read a bit farther if you want to see that. Plus, while I was writing this it was less about getting an entire story line into those first 5 chapters and more about setting up a solid foundation for a larger sequence of events.

Second, Sol and Orion did not let the pack <i>charge</i> the humans. The pack does not have much contact with humans, so they would be exited an entire group was being brought to the Den. Not to mention, have you seen how dogs integrate a new pack member? They gather around them and sniff and touch. After that they feel each other out to see what type of dog the new comer is. Jasper got too excited because he is young and wanted to get a closer look. If you have ever had a puppy or editable dog, this is quite normal.

Thirdly, Sol did not tell the Destined humans they had no choice but to mate with the wolves. They had no choice but to be <i>detained</i> by the pack. The Alphas can't just let a group of humans who know about them go. It would risk their exposure, as well as the lives of the humans and their pack.

Lastly, I can't be wrong in <i>my</i> werewolf story, seeing as how this is an alternate universe of my creation. I could make a timeline mistake or mix up a name from time to time, but seeing as how werewolves are imaginary (as far as we know), there is no set president for their behavior, beliefs, looks, and culture. Just because others have come before me and written stories like this does not mean that I have to adhere to their ideas of what werewolf behavior would be. If I wanted, I could make my werewolves purple and have them abduct their mates, locking them in a room until they agreed to be mated and never let them out of their sight.

If you wanted a story that goes from point A to sex to B to sex to C with a shallow, half baked plot that you can skim over without having to put any real thought into the content then, yes, this story is a waste of your time. I hope you find an author that writes what you are looking for and that you will find their work worthy of a higher rating than ONE STAR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

Anon

If you cannot give constructive criticism, save us your butt hurt.

This story is by no means perfect but the story line is very creative. I would have suggested making it a series so we get an in depth look at Samantha, Ben and flint's stories. Your sentence structure still needs some work (I am a voracious reader and an academic writer) but you have done very well. I believe that you can get this published if you polish it up a little. Some of the scenes are a little YA-y but, ultimately, it depends on who you want your audience to be. You may want to minimize describing a singular scene from two or three different perspectives, unless it's super important or it covers something else. It may make your work messy.

Job well done!

payenbrantpayenbrantover 7 years ago
Jasper!

I am enjoying this! So much domination and stiff backed walking around. And Jasper! =-) Loved the reactions. Being an Alpha has got to be hard work with all the enthusiasm of the young, the pride and cantankerous older ones. I swear!

I would go bald in that position.

I can't help but imagine myself in the situations of the characters I read, I would have so much fun pulling pranks on these wolves! Of course I would probably be murdered very quickly as well once they found out I did it....

On the bright side they would remember me and my antics for ages and held as an example of what NOT to do!

I could live with that.

On to the next.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 7 years ago
loving it

Just started the series recently and am loving it. Thanks for letting your imagination create it and you for writing it. One big advantage to coming in late to a story is that I don't need to wait for the chapters to be issued. Now on to part 6.

Brandon11Brandon11about 3 years ago
Wow

This story is one that holds you to it. Fun reading

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

I find this pretty solid alternate reality so far. Having read plenty of were stories here, there are many different ideas about how it would be. Not all have mates at all - some don't even have packs (and these two don't correlate with each other, any 4 og the possible combinations can be found).

Dominic seems to have pretty good instincts already, but I really hope Misty will prove to be a better mate than she so far seems. The whole human "pack" seems to have hell of a background, though, and much to heal psychologically.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous