All Comments on 'Running with Wolves Ch. 06'

by BlueWolfDancer4454

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gets better and better

Highly enjoyable story, with brilliant plot lines. Can't wait for the next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awsome story

Awsome stuff keep it up I'm realy enjoying it checking daily for new installments

Littlecat76Littlecat76about 8 years ago
Love this

You are doing an awesome job at creating a different spin on a werewolf story. My only feedback is don't rush it, I love that the humans haven't fallen straight into line with the bond keep that up make the pack work for it!

flamedkflamedkabout 8 years ago
Wonderful Story

Great story. I like all the unique characters and the development of them, the story has a good pace and flow, and I'm always excited to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really love it!

Unique plot line, great characters! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm Hooked

Really enjoying your story. Please update soon.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastabout 8 years ago
Omg so good

Omg this is so freaking awesomely brilliant. I feel so amped up right now. Your storyis really addictive, I can't wait to read more of your ever evolving tale.

Keep up the awesome work mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Aargh!

This is the most nerve wracking cliffhanger yet! Please update soon! And please don't have Flint die!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 8 years ago
Suggestions

You know where you're taking this next chapter, that seems clear. But please keep reminding us. I for one have a terrible memory but a decent imagination. Right now, you've got your story under control, but I'd love a chance to offer suggestions later on if you're still wanting to hear them.

Lovely chapter.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsabout 8 years ago
Great chapter!

But please, please, pretty please, hurry with the next, I can't stand the anxiety! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

My one gripe with werewolf stories the werewolves have to have their way. Why do the humans have to accept that "Luna" (a deity they don't recognize) has marked them before their birth. I would like to see a story where another God steps up to Luna

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 8 years ago
Destined

So if the destined are supposed to be protected, why didn't the alphas explain sooner. Also, if the alphas asked everyone to be at the meeting, why didn't anyone notice Lark wasn't there? Someone is going to pay for the mistakes that the pack made not following the alpha. I think the theta will have some nasty conseauences. Especially if Flint dies right now. Hmmm. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too short

Please lengthen your story. Maybe with POV. Develop the characters more with where they fit in, their history obviously there's story on how they meet, Samantha Garrett etc. I think your story is a little too short. I like the conflict of why must we marry or forced to be these wolves mates. Also why are they allowed to kill

Weaker wolves, I haven't read this before in any stories. The Bullies interesting take here I guess this lark guy is going to be kicked out. Anyway

Please don't stop writing.

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 8 years ago
Fabulous story.

I really like this story. I like the different slant you bring to the fated mates, love and first sniff and all the hog wash. Love is a bitch! Love hurts! Finally we have a story in which love is not wanted or welcome and is being battled against.

And that's where you get lost in your narrative. Dominic and his gang are fighting against their fate, Misty is fighting against her fate. It's frustrating that there is SOOO much else also going on that each chapter gives a tease, a tiny peak at the fight against love.

I just love how all of these wolves have some serious flaws but I think you're getting too close to making Dominic without flaw and that gets boring.

Great story, write faster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Your story is so well written. Very original. I am hooked! I can't wait to see what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You would think...

After the altercation at the Pine Glen estate, and the one at the air strip and the one when they arrived in the SUVs, that the Alphas would have used their alpha bond with the command (the one no pack member can refuse) that this latest incident would have been prevented.

Lark is one of the most brutal and overly aggressive were in the pack. He attacked someone under the Alphas protection and assaulted Flint a member of the apha family.

The discipline in this pack leaves a lot to be desired. I hope they put lark on 6 mos of kitchen dutyand if he was looking for a promotion he could kids that goodbye. Promotions are about leadership and thinking before you act not bullying behavior like what he did. He even went and got friends to help him do it.

The leader, Sol, seems more like a dictator. She led them to the OMEGA wing told them she was going to throw out their possessions , locked them in like prisoners and left them their for 2 hours. They did ensure that Dominic and his family were Fed. But didn't get them medical attention. Wouldn't you see if everyone was okay?

I feel a lot of empathy for Flint not being touched little to no friends in the pack Even his own family and the way they treat him as if he is a 10 yr old and not the 21 yr old that he is. That has got to make him feel so alienated. Then the shock he would surely feel to be so accepted by these humans that are virtual strangers. Just Wow and good on Dom and his family.

This is so well written that I am drawn in to the drama of the story.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 7 years ago
I have two words....=-)

...Cell Phones! =-) I know, it wouldn't be as cool and dramatic but here in Oregon we can get cheap cellphone plans with good coverage for dirt cheap and no sales tax!

Again, very good at showing the narrow minded views of werewolves. It's really a very engaging story.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 7 years ago
liking it

There may be inconsistencies, and some editing would iron that out, but I am really liking the story. The people are not perfect autobots making them better for it. Like Sol acting like a dictator, she is! The pack structure described has her as the strongest wolf with absolute power and control, ie dictatorial. This is how any wild group of animals behave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous