All Comments on 'Running with Wolves Ch. 10'

by BlueWolfDancer4454

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
payenbrantpayenbrantover 7 years ago
Hmmm...

Nothing much to say...waiting to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's your story- write it as you see fit.

I think it is a great story and you have lots of promise as a writer. I have no criticisms about your story line, plot, or character developments. Just keep on keeping on, as they say.

I do have a problem with your frequent use of an incorrect word. You and your editors need to learn the differences between homonyms, synonyms and antonyms. Fare/fair, descent/decent, sent/scent, taut/taught, and what should be the simplest one of all; to/too/two. These are just a few of the mistakes I can recall off the top of my head, and I know there are many more I could cite- not site or sight- to you were I to go back into each chapter. Please don't just rely on spell-check to catch these errors because it won't. So long as the incorrect word is spelled properly it will be allowed to stand.

Please don't think I am hating on you; in fact it is just the opposite. I like your story a lot. I can tell you have put a lot of thought and creative energy into it, and it takes a great deal of courage and commitment to put your work out there as you have done. My hope is that my one piece of advice will make a good story even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Glad we got some Augustine POV

I think that would be cool if we got POV from Samantha, her twins, and Ben. Wondering what will happen if Blue comes out in front of the wolf pack- I am pretty sure the twins are going to freak. And what if she comes out once Sam is turned? I think she would be incredibly dangerous! And now that I think about what about Penny, will she recognize her mom once she is dual-natured? Aaarrgh! The wait is killing me!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 8 years ago
Update soon, please!

Looking forward to all the Destines joining Dom's pack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Keep up with this series, it is interesting to see where it will go :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like how Dominic is

It makes him more real to me. I think if I was in his place I would feel the same. I like how you are developing so many of the characters! It makes me feel like I can really see inside this world. I am dying to know what the twins want to talk to Dominic about. I also wonder where Ben's head is at. Is he trying to be deliberately rude to Augustine in the hope of pushing her away? Or is he just shy and not realize how he is coming off- though I kind of doubt that. BlueWolf I hate that you have a personal life, because it gets in the way of your writing, you need to prioritize! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just found this story a couple days ago.

Now I'm up to date. And While I didn't read a lot of the comments I have to agree, that was a Hell of a Cliff hanger.

But for me, since the next chapter was already up, no problem.

Now I'm with the others, pining for more.

I understand it takes time to do this right, so don't rush it. But PLEASE let us know if there will be a long delay.

Bottom Line: Excellent story and interesting twists.

I look forward to more episodes in the future.

5 stars on every chapter from me.

Ramjet

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 8 years ago

I was saddened to read that pesky life has intervened and the chapters will be shorter, with more time in between. Thanks for letting us know, tho, so I can stop checking this site every day, hoping for a update. I enjoy this story so much, and it's so different that I'm excited to see the direction you take. I don't know about the others, but I'd rather have a long chapter with more time in between than short chapters.

AquarelaAquarelaabout 8 years ago
please keep doing as you are

I'M looking forward to see what will you think for this story now..it is great and refreshing, I like that your characters are real without the perfect life and that you have werewolf that are idiots as well... That can make mistakes and lack judgement at times. Just like there human part demands... I dont care if Dominic lack common courtesy or if the wolfs are assholes as well..I dont care if there dificult to like or if the pace is slow...I have great memory just like thousands here so ..if you dont fell like making a summary that is just fine by me..just keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hmmm

Great series. I'm a fan!

Do you mind giving the wolves a bit of slack though? Sol and the pack have been nice to Dominic and his family but they're always looked at with suspicion and often rudely talked to. I can't bring myself to like them because of these which is a shame because they're so great and loyal to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good story

The story is well thought out and I look forward to each chapter.

It would be nice, with the time between chapters, if there was a short summary of the story so I don't have to skim over the previous chapters to recall what I'm reading.

Also think Dominic has a total lack of basic courtesy that detracts from his character.

amartamartabout 8 years ago
pack leader

I agree with anonymous. I don't like SOL too much either. I would also like Dominic to be an alpha with his own pack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ughhh

i sooo want them to leave and form their own pack! I do not like Sol and the way that she continues to control Flint is disheartening. I feel that Flint will not break the bond with Dom, but the suspense..... Love your work, keep it up.

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

More. Please more. And soon.

Signed,

Permanently Impatient

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsabout 8 years ago
Thank you for the update!

Your story is one of my favorites. I am happy to hear that you plan to finish it, knowing this, I can be patient. :-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great writing!

You are so talented! This is one of the most entertaining, fun, and adventurous stories I have read. I can see it turn a little political but not yet outrageously so. We read things to take a break from reality, and sometimes it's a bother when all the things that divide us pursue us even to our entertainment. Keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

Nice to wake up and find another chapter awaiting me.

Almost book two I enjoyed it9B16

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 8 years ago
Lovely

Shame how patience seems in short supply these days. If you plan to keep writing, at whatever pace is comfortable for you with all of your life in the balance as well- you'll have a reader in me. The quality and storyline your sharing with us is wonderful, and I look forward to the next piece.

Thank you, BlueWolfDancer4454

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOOHOO

YAY another chapter!! you had me worried there for a bit with how long it was between releases, I'm very relieved to know you plan on finishing it up!

Chapter was great! I loved the exploration of other relationships, especially from Augustine's side!! The pace is getting a little frustrating, but i think its because most of the other Stories on Lit are more: plot sex sex plot sex sex sex, but this slow burn you have is REALLY working for me, and makes it a much better written story if not necessarily a more interesting (at the moment) one. Please keep on keeping on!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you for developing the other relationships

All of the Destines are interesting so I am so glad you are telling all of their stories and not just Dominic and Misty. Please please please continue doing so, I love your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

I love your character development. Often stories rush from meeting to mating far to soon for me. I love that you are growing the bond. That your characters are a little damaged so you are moving at a good pace.

I cannot wait to read what happens with Flint. Love him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is gonna be one of those stories.....

......that's, like, 79 chapters long, with a month between each chapter, where the authors sole purpose is to drive the reader completely insane with waiting, isn't it? for me it's a short drive! Luv it! Can't wait for more!

jerin51jerin51about 8 years ago
A pity the new chapters will be coming even later as it is difficult to keep on reading

At each start of a new chapter I need some time before I even know what story I am reading and if it were not for the word "Wolves" in the title, I would skip the story immediately. A pity as I do like it even though everything is happening so very slowly and I long for something new in the department of their matings to happen - it just is not keeping up my interest long enough if there is nothing really new happening...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yay

Can't wait for the next chapter. Looking forward to Samantha, storm and thunders chapter

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 8 years ago
Convoluted

This part needed to be more fleshed out in each section. Right now, I'm just confused. Maybe 200 more words in each section to help me see what's going on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous