All Comments on 'Running with Wolves Ch. 19'

by BlueWolfDancer4454

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
Need more!

Been waiting and waiting; love this story! Please do continue!

fematesfematesover 7 years ago
You're back

Woot woot glad to see you back and the story is being updated again. Thanks heaps for the new chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHG!!!!!!

Such a clifhanger!!!! It's been so long waiting for the next chapter. Then we get a few answers and some really bad choices. Then a damn blockbuster of a cliffhanger!!! I don't know if I can wait weeks for the next chapter. Aarrrggggg!!!

Thanks!

DJ

mftz1mftz1over 7 years ago

Great to get another chapter. Really enjoying this story.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 7 years ago
Could have sworn I left a comment earlier today.

I was so happy to see this new chapter! I was beginning to worry you'd dropped the muse and lost your way but clearly you have not.

Though the sex scene between Flint and Garrett was pretty hot and you threw in a very interesting new fact about the scent of semen being much strong during amazing pull. Makes sense actually. To bad the scent of semen is far from appealing to men, kind of like strong ivory soap... Nope.

Absolutely fantastic chapter. Very meaty, lots of potential pathways. I am heading back to reread your first two chapters.

See you in two weeks...right?

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 7 years ago
Thank you

for this wonderful chapter. I do hope they can come up with a solution where Dominic can keep control of their little pack.

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 7 years ago
Don't let them assimilate

I really hope Dominic maintains his pack, it sounds as if he may end up being super powerful and as a human he would never have left his "family's" fate up to someone else no matter the situation they faced.

So happy to see an update, this is one of my favourite stories!

ChelseaTayChelseaTayover 7 years ago
Love it - thank you!

I wasn’t sure how long the editing was going to take. I’ll admit it, I did a little girly squeal of excitement when I saw the new chapter was posted! I was at work pretending to take a bathroom break so I could read it. You and your beloved cliffhangers, GRRRR!

But seriously, I love your pacing. You give us each time to read and digest each character, their personality, and their relationship. Their stubbornness and reluctance to join a cult of wolves is realistic and how any normal person would react.

Garrett and Flint have always seemed to mesh well on a mental level, glad to see Garrett make the first sexual move! Ben and Augustine are adorable, he’s going to be such a protective mate of her if/when he’s turned. Glad to see a moment of Misty being vulnerable, it shows she’s got some depth and the same insecurities as all women. JAROD – WHO IS YOUR MATE?! And lastly, my all-time favorite, Samantha and the twins! It's nice to see Storm/Thunder get knocked down a peg by the constant regret of a human girl, LOL!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

You're back! (followed by short but embarrassing dance of joy) With a sexy chapter. Thanx!

Here's your solution: tranquilizer gun. Since you're dealing with predators, chloroform seems so insipid, not counting that you have to actually corner them to manually place a cloth over their respiratory inlet. So darts it is. The twins may pose a problem when loading their unconscious bodies into the kidnapping van, so it would be best to lure them into it before they are drugged. They seem stupid enough to con and you just can't leave the 3-way behind. When you have all involved tied up and loaded, just gun it for the nearest harbour, convince the captain of a ship that Jarod does a victory dance every time he sees a cock (he is the only one left without a dangerous mate) and float to China. It should be safe in China, as werewolves only seem to have 1 or 2 kids, but I think China is finished with that 1 kid thing anyway, on account of the multitude of little boys it produced and them foreseeing a crime-wave 10 years from now. Okay, so 10 years from now it won't be safe...okay I'll shut up now. Can't wait for next chapter!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
What an awesome welcome back.

It made me want more immediately.

I'm also relieved because so many authors who take time to 'edit' never come back. You did, and with a bang. Thank you.

Very much looking forward to the next chapter.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
PS-

Despite the weird blackouts, I think Dominic is strong enough to hold his own again Sol and Orion. Misty, Augustine and the twins should tell their families that they will choose their destineds if forced to choose... then when the others run, run with them. All of them together should be strong enough make their escape and hold a small territory.

Unless Orion and Sol give them a small piece of their land as their territory. It is their children, after all. How much would they do to keep their children close?

Can't wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Pleeeeeaaaaaasssseee tell me your continuing this...I'm absolutely loving so much♡

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whew!

Oh my goodness thank you! I have not gotten on here for quite sometime and today I just decided to. And there was pure excitement when I saw you had another entry. I have to say I have not gotten my two year old to bed so fast in two weeks, until tonight! lol. Thanks again for good riveting read.

BlueWolfDancer4454BlueWolfDancer4454over 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter Update

Oct 6

For those of you wondering why Ch. 20 isn't up yet after two weeks, just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Work has been a bit crazy with the holidays coming up (I work in a craft place, so everyone is feeling like coming in with the start of the cold and holiday season). I'm also fighting some serious writers block. The chapter is about half way done, and is getting done little by little everyday. Please be patient! I'm doing my best to organize my different parings and move the plot along at a consistent speed. I love you all and will get my next chapter done as quickly as possible :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm really curious

to know what Dominic will do. Honestly, I don't really think he can take Sol and Orion, unless they have some sort of handicap, but I'm perfectly happy to be proven wrong!

payenbrantpayenbrantover 7 years ago
Hmmm....

Well, I have come to the end of this tale so far. I have thoughts, but it will be better for me to send those as feedback.

For now, we'll written, and you have developed a good sense on how to create life hangers.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ch. 20

I'm dying waiting for chapter 20! I check everyday morning and night for the new upload! If you have a chance PLEASE HURRY, I'm going crazy waiting!

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 7 years ago

Looking forward to your next chapter! You have done such a good job developing these characters!

I would understand if the next chapter took awhile, because I have done seasonal work myself, and you have my support.

That being said, I will check back weekly to see if there are any new updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can't wait to read your next chapter!

I know you're busy, and I'm not rushing you because I know how it feels to not get to do the things you want because you're too busy. But if you're just feeling discouraged about your writing, know that we're all excited to see chapter 20!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey.

I miss you. Please come back.

Sincerely,

Everyone on Literotica.

BlueWolfDancer4454BlueWolfDancer4454over 7 years agoAuthor
I'm done!!

Chapter 20 is finished and sent to the editors! Once I get it back and fixed (which should be any day now) I will post it. Nothing in it that would set off any alarms, so fingers crossed you guys should have a new chapter next week. Love you all and thank you for your patience :D

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 7 years ago
Yeah!

Yeah!

That is all. Just Yeah!

VorstenVorstenabout 6 years ago
Ah

So THAT'S what happens to human weres that can't handle being Alphas.

tiercenpttiercenptabout 3 years ago

ahh feel like there are a lot of self conflicted issues they have.

and story seems to be "beat-around-the-bush" kind of style.

It's now chapter 19 everyone of the destined mates had made a connection except Dom...

also there's potential for so much more story if you somehow get to the point in all those little storylines.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous