Runs in the Family

Story Info
College coed learns sucking my cock runs in her family!
3.9k words
4.54
9.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and Carol are old friends that once lived in my neighborhood. They now live about two hours away. Mark and Carol are about 10 years younger than me, now late 40s to my late 50s. For the 15 years they lived nearby we enjoyed many fun times together, ranging from attending concerts and shows, to picnics and pool parties. They are tanned, toned, educated, and interesting. They were also quite bold and sexually adventurous with wonderful voyeuristic tendencies!

Mark loved to flash and stroke his 7.5" cock at parties. Mark also found great pleasure encouraging Carol to flash her sexy, natural 32D breasts, shapely ass, and thick, hairy bush to men and women alike. They were and are still committed to each other but enjoy the added spice of occasionally swinging and swapping sexual partners. To my joy, this has included me several times.

I learned early on that the diminutive Carol (only 5' 2") loves to suck cock and swallow cum! I think it might have started as a means for her to cuckhold Mark but soon grew to something that just seemed to bring her much pleasure, whether he was there to watch or not. Over the years Carol has jerked and sucked me off dozens of times!

Three times Mark talked me into threesomes with his beautiful bride, Carol. Each time this occurred, both Mark and I got to fuck Carol, get sucked-off by her, and even occasionally cum blast all over her beautiful face and large tits! One time, Mark and Carol even included me in a full blown orgy with several of their other sexy friends and relatives (some couples and some singles just looking to have fun)!

I also discovered that Carol's cock sucking skills and thrills seem to run in her family. Indeed, after meeting Carol's equally sexy little sister and incredibly sensuous mother at various parties, I am proud to report that I have received multiple blowjobs from each of them over the years! All three lovely ladies are sensationally gifted at fellatio!

All of that brings me to the main purpose of this story. A few months ago, Mark and Carol called to say hello, catch-up, and reminisce. As our Skype session unfolded, I learned they also wanted to ask a favor. They wanted to know if their daughter Cara could stay with me for the summer before her grad school classes started at a university near me.

"Of course, it'd be my pleasure to host, Cara!" I said with a smile. "No, rent is out of the question. I insist on that. I've got plenty of room now that my kids are grown. That said, if she feels up to it, I would not say no to Cara occasionally lending a hand to help with some house and pool chores."

I confess that aside from some periodic FaceBook posts from Mark and Carol, I haven't actually seen or talked with Cara since her high school graduation party some five years ago. Growing-up, Cara was always cute and bore a strong resemblance to a shorter version of her mother, standing only about 4' 10". I was caught off guard at how strikingly beautiful Cara had become when she pulled into my driveway!

Cara leapt from the car and gave me a big hug and kiss! She was wearing a baseball hat with her ponytail pulled through the back, stretchy shorts that clung to her shapely round ass, and a form fitting tank top that displayed ample cleavage from her large, perky, braless tits. Cara then kissed my cheek before saying, "Oh, thank you so much for your generous offer to put me up for the summer! Your house looks exactly as I remember it. What about me? Do I look the same as when you saw me last?" Cara inquired as she spun around before giving me a playful wink.

I grinned and replied, "To be honest, no, kiddo. You're similar but definitely different now."

"Different bad or different good?" Cara asked.

I responded, "Ah, better. Definitely better. You were always a cute kid but you're taller, perhaps 5' now? And, eh, curvier now. You definitely seem to have inherited your momma's big tits, er, breasts, sorry, I meant to say breasts! Wow, sorry if that's being too forward. Let me try this again. Cara, you're gorgeous, positively gorgeous."

Cara grinned brightly as she playfully cupped her breasts and said, "Its okay to call 'em tits! That's what mom and I call 'em. You know, I thought I had a fairly nice rack in junior high and high school but my tits are certainly bigger now! I always wanted to have tits like my grandma and mom, but mine are even bigger than mom's now! Mom is a 32D and I'm a 34DD! My nipples are big too but mom's are bigger - I'm guessing it's from breastfeeding me and my siblings."

My gaze was fixated on Cara cupping her breasts as I replied, "So I see, kiddo, so I see. Since you brought it up, you do indeed have beautiful breasts, ah, um, tits. I can well imagine you've become quite popular with the boys at college, and probably with several of the girls too. And yes, breastfeeding does tend to increase nipple thickness and length but judging from what I can see of yours trying to poke through your thin tank top, your nipples are already quite impressive!" Clearing my throat, I said, "What do you say we unpack your car and get you settled in the house?"

We moved Cara's things into my guest suite and then I gave her a quick refresher tour of the house. We paused for lunch and then asked if Cara wanted help unpacking her things.

Cara politely told me she did not need help, but said I was welcome to keep her company!

I of course accepted her offer and sat on a large foot stool in front of her overstuffed chair and enjoyed making small talk as Cara scurried about unpacking, sorting, and setting things up. My vantage point afforded me wonderful glimpses of Cara's sweet ass and beautiful, bouncy, breasts as she bent and stooped. At one point, Cara fumbled a small bag causing a small variety of sex toys to spill out in front of me.

Cara's precious face grew red as she scrambled to collect them and muttered, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I, ah, didn't mean for you to, ah, see these things. Way to make a good first impression! You must be so disappointed with me!"

I stepped-up to help Cara collect her toys and then grabbed her gently by both shoulders as I said gently, "No apologies needed, Cara. First, you're a young woman now. Second, sexuality is normal and healthy, kiddo, and never something to be ashamed of! Besides, you can't possibly think you are the only one who masturbates. I enjoy a fairly robust sex life but I still enjoy my own little naughty pleasures from time to time."

Cara wiped a small tear from her eye, stood silently for a moment, before slowly raising one eyebrow as she quietly replied, "You still masturbate?"

"Yes, ma'am, sometimes several times a day, if you must know." I answered matter of factly.

A small, coy smile crept over Cara's beautiful face as she asked, "What other, eh, pleasures? I mean, what types of naughty pleasures do you, eh, use, or enjoy, or whatever?"

I gave Cara a light kiss on the forehead, took a short breath, and then chuckled lightly, "Well, let's just say I'm a very visual person... so I like to read sexy stories from Literotica, look at dirty pictures, and watch pornos. Indeed, I've got quite the collection of xxx videos... since you asked. Now, I hope that none of this disappoints you."

Cara shook her head, no, smiled, and then stepped-up on her tiptoes to give me a kiss on the cheek as she wrapped her arms around me to give me a long, warm hug. She then whispered, "Disappointed? Not in the slightest. I, um, actually find that quite hot, to be honest. I might just see if I can sweet talk you into letting me borrow some of those pornos while I'm here, if that's okay."

I laughed and said, "I'll show you where they are and you can help yourself anytime you like. Consider that a standing offer. Oh, and if you ever find yourself really bored, you can even watch some with me... if you want, that is."

"That'd be fucking hot!" Cara said with a seductive smile very reminiscent of her mother's.

"Speaking of hot, it's hot today so what'd ya say we take a break and go enjoy the pool for a bit? Maybe enjoy a few adult beverages too, if you're so inclined. I've already got my suit on, so I can just go outside to wait for you." I said with a smile as I turned and began to walk away.

Cara readily agreed to the swim but said, "No need, don't be silly. I'm not a little girl anymore and we're going to be housemates for the next few months so we might as well practice getting more used to each other. I'll just duck into my bathroom and be ready in a jif! Sit down and relax, I'll be right with ya!"

I sat back down on the stool and watched Cara rummage around for her swim suit before dashing off into the adjacent guest bathroom. Cara did not close the door and I soon discovered I could see her from the dresser mirror. I watched her hurriedly strip off her tank top, snug shorts, and thong panties. I grew instantly hard as I saw her bare, beautiful body! She had a small, thin, nearly trimmed patch of pubic hair and her large, full tits bounced delightfully as she hobbled about to don a bright pink but incredibly small bikini!

She bound out of the bath and smiled as she saw my mouth gaped open and my eyes bugging out as I looked at her sexy, young body! "Hmm, I was going to ask if you like my suit but the look on your face and lump in your shorts tell me you do!" Cara said with a delightful giggle.

We swam, splashed, sunned, giggled, talked, and enjoyed cold beers for several hours. Cara was not drunk, but she was definitely happy, and that made me happy. I couldn't help but smile as I looked around my private, backyard enclosure and recalled several locations where Cara's mom, aunt, and grandmother had each blown my cock and either swallowed my cum or had me spray it across their sexy faces and tits over the years. Nothing sexual had happened with Cara yet, but the sexual tension was incredible!

We cleaned-up in the outside pool (with swim suits on), then dried off and went inside for dinner. Cara was fun and funny, and definitely inherited her mother's quick wit and gift for sarcasm.

As we cleaned-up after dinner I playfully teased her about how many boys she must have made cum wearing that skimpy, pink, bikini.

Cara smiled and said, "Not a one!"

I looked at her with shock and disbelief.

Cara then laughed as she smacked me with a dish towel and said, "This is new! I bought it right before I came here. Now, that said, I have a couple other suits that have let me fuck and suck quite a few guys!"

I grinned and blurted out, "Just like your moth... oops! Oh, wow, I did not mean to say that out loud!" I said apologetically.

"Just like my mother! No need to apologize! My mom is a smoking hot MILF and I know all about her love for sucking cock. I've heard stories, and accidentally caught her blowing dad several times, without them knowing it. I think it's actually very hot!" Cara said proudly.

We both laughed hysterically. I then commented that I could well imagine that with her body and personality, Cara could indeed garner as much sex as she wanted most anytime she wanted. She grinned and nodded her head, yes.

We played a few fierce hands of Uno and before we knew it, it was already 9pm. I suggested we go change into our night clothes then have some popcorn and play more games or watch tv.

I put on a fresh pair of loose fitting gym shorts and a tee shirt. Cara returned wearing a light pink, mid-thigh length, loose fitting, scoop neck tank top with large arm holes that I soon discovered presented wonderful glimpses of her side boob. As when she first arrived, Cara was not wearing a bra. It appeared as though she also was not wearing shorts, just dark colored bikini style panties under her long top.

As I whipped-up some popcorn, I asked Cara what she was in the mood for next?

Cara grabbed us some fresh beers and said it was a long day and she'd be fine with just relaxing on the couch and watching some tv. I told that sounded great as I walked her to the living room.

The room was fairly dark except for the glow of the tv in front of us and the kitchen light behind us. I reminded her that I have cable and tons of movies, so I encouraged her to pick whatever she liked.

"Movies and pornos? Or just pornos?" Cara asked with a teasing giggle.

I laughed and told her I had plenty of both. She scooted down to the large cabinets surrounding my large screen tv to investigate. As she did, Cara's tank top pulled up slightly from behind giving me a delightful view of her lacy, dark blue colored panties. When Cara stretched and bent slightly to the side, I also saw generous portions of her side boob swaying. The glow of the tv also helped to beautifully silhouette the fullness of Cara's big breasts and large, protruding nipples. I was getting hard again.

After a few minutes, Cara said I had too many choices and decided to scan through my cable channels instead. She plopped down beside me on the couch, munching on popcorn as she scrolled.

"I have most of the premium and pay per view movie channels so you should be able to find something you like, kiddo." I said as I scooped my right arm around her in a light hug of her arm before letting it come to rest on her hip.

Cara smiled and told me not to be surprised or upset if she fell asleep before the movie ended. She laughed as she said she also has a tendency to talk in her sleep so she playfully threatened me not to ask her any personal questions, like what she would be giving her parents for Christmas as she might spill the beans. Cara then went on to say she sleeps so deeply her mom and past college roommates used to tease her that she could sleep through a nuclear bomb! We both laughed.

Cara settled on some old, off color comedy that had several funny parts along with a lot of nudity and sex. She nibbled away at the popcorn and chugged her beer, incrementally edging in closer against me. When one particular scene came on implying one of the male charters was getting head from a bare chested, blonde bimbo, Cara playing mocked them as she mimicked giving a detailed, deep throat blowjob using her beer bottle. When Cars finished, she winked and laughed, "Like I told you, I'm my mother's daughter!"

I nearly came in my pants while Cara nearly fell off the couch as she laughed hysterically!

About halfway through the movie, Cara was slumped against me, lying on her side, using my lap as her pillow. She was out for the count before the movie ended.

Unfortunately for me, Cara had laid the remote down to her right, making it now completely out of my reach. As fate would have it, the next movie up was a soft porn movie with lots of nudity and much more sexual activity than the comedy we just watched.

There I sat with Cara's head on my lap, one of her arms wrapped behind my waist, and the other partially covering her face as it draped across my thighs. Her large boobs were spilling nearly out of the top of her nightshirt while the bottom hiked-up giving me a full view of her firm, round ass through her tiny, lacy panties. There was no denying I was growing increasingly aroused! Because I was not wearing underwear, I soon felt my growing hard-on begin to extend out the leg of my shorts, inches from her face.

I lightly traced up and down Cara's bare arm with my fingers. She never budged. I then gently traced the edge of her torso up to her side boob. Still no reaction. I then decided to slowly trace my fingers across the bare skin of Cara's copious cleavage, prepared to respond that I was simply attempting to help tuck her breasts back in if she woke-up, but she did not. She was right, when she sleeps, she sleeps hard!

Emboldened now, I lightly ran my mature fingers over the thin fabric of her tank top to trace Cara's protruding nipples. Feeling no resistance, I then gently cupped and squeezed her full breasts through her shirt. They felt so good! I could feel Cara's nipples grow larger and she let out a soft, barely audible moan, as her head nuzzled slightly against my crotch and her smooth legs shifted slightly, causing them to part open a bit.

When Cara shifted, it placed her petite mouth closer to my exposed shaft. I could feel her soft, open mouth breathing on my cock. I then began to trace my fingers down her torso, over her shapely hips, and onto her ass. Because she is so short, I could also reach the upper parts of her smooth, silky thighs.

I massaged the backs and insides of Cara's thighs, ever so slowly edging them farther apart. I kept massaging, incrementally edging back upwards to her crotch. Her breathing was deep and steady but, as predicted, she began softly murmuring something in her sleep.

I crept higher until my hand pressed lightly against Cara's fabric covered crotch. I began massaging her tender, young pussy through the lacy fabric. Her muttering continued and as it did, her warm breath kept blanketing the bare skin of my exposed cock.

Her sleepy body moved slightly causing her legs to part wider apart and her mouth to now rest directly above the bulbous head of my thick cock making it twitch. Cara's unintelligible mutterings began to occasionally become interspersed with what sounded like soft whimpers and moans.

I tried talking back to her to no avail. She truly was asleep.

I could feel the dampness of her pussy through her panties. I pulled them aside and slowly eased my fingers inside her. Cara twitched her pelvis slightly and nuzzled her neck and head gently up and down as she muttered her first intelligible word, "Yes". This motion now brought her open mouth in contact with the tip of my cock!

Figuring, nothing ventured, nothing gained, I began masturbating her sweet pussy more assertively. I could feel her warmth and wetness grow. Cara continued to occasionally mumble, "Yes" in between an increasing amount of soft, whimpering, moans.

I probed her pussy and massaged her erect clit for several minutes and then Cara's diminutive body began to lightly tremble and convulse. She was cumming in her sleep! I had heard this is possible for some women but had never actually seen it in real life.

As Cara climaxed her small mouth clamped down on my mature cock and lightly began to suckle. It wasn't a full-on blowjob, for sure, more like a sleeping baby suckling a pacifier or their momma's nipple when breastfeeding. I removed my hand from Cara's now dripping pussy and used it to slowly stroke my shaft while she lightly sucked the tip.

To my great surprise and joy, I heard Cara speak, "You can finger me again! I can take care of your hard dick without your help! I may have been teasing you by pretending to be fully asleep, but trust me, I enjoyed your every touch, so keep touching and make me cum again while I blow you! Mmff! Mmff! Mmff!"

I growled, "Mmm, you sexy little minx! Your mouth feels so good on my thick cock! Mmm, just like your beautiful momma used to do!" I then drove my fingers back inside Cara's pussy to continue playing with her clit.

"Mmm! Oh, I knew it!" Cara mumbled with my cock still in her mouth! "I knew you were one of the men my momma blew! Mmff! Mmff! Oh, this is so sexy to learn we both have sucked your big cock! Mmff! Mmff!"

I replied, "Is that sexy, Cara? Is it sexy learning you and your momma love sucking my cock?"

Cara murmured and enthusiastic, "Mmm hmm! Mmff! Mmff! So, hot! Oh, your fingers are so magical! Keep going! Mmff! Keep going, you're going to make me cum again!"

Cara's mouth felt fantastic! Deciding to up the ante, I continued to frig her hard as I told her, "Yes, baby, cum for me! Cum! Mmm, your cock sucking skills are definitely genetic! You suck every bit as well as your momma! Mmm, and your auntie! And your grandma!"

Cara's small body contorted and bucked wildly as she erupted in a much larger orgasm! As she screamed, moaned, and gasped, she whimpered, "Oooh! Mmm! My mother! Uhng! And my aunt! Uhng! Uhng! Uhng! AND my grandmother? Ohhh, fuck! Oh, yes!" Cara gasped and whimpered some more before breathlessly confirming, "All three of them have sucked your cock? Oh, that's so hot! That's so fucking hot!"

12