Runs in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled as I rocked my hips back and forth, "All three! Mmm, and you rank right up there with all of them when it comes to sucking cock, kiddo! Oh, keep sucking! I'll let you know when I'm getting close so you can pull off my cock!"

Cara sucked with increased intensity and passion, "Mmff! Mmff! Mmff!" She then briefly paused sucking to query, "Wait! Where did they take your cum?"

As Cara resumed sucking, I answered, "It depends. Most of the time all three wanted to swallow my cum, but there were a couple times when a few of them wanted me to spray my cum across their faces or tits."

"Mmff! Mmm, hmm! Mmff!" Cara muttered with my cock deep in her mouth before pulling off to say, "My mom, aunt, and grandma all love to swallow cum! Wow! So that's where I get it from! Mmm, you can tell me when you're ready to blast but I'm gonna suck and swallow it all! Mmff! Mmff!"

Cara bobbed up and down and sucked with varying degrees of intensity. She also began fondling my heavy, hairy balls and soon had me on the brink!

I shouted, "Oh, Cara! I'm going to cum! Keep sucking, Cara! Keep sucking! Oh! I'm cumming!" My cock exploded in a massive orgasm! I pumped stream after stream of hot cum into Cara's waiting mouth! My legs trembled and my heart raced.

Cara eagerly sucked and sucked for several moments after my pulsations ceased! She purred and moaned glorious sounds, of joy and approval before finally coming-up for air. "Wow! That was a lot! You came hard and big! Mmm, mmm, mmm, I definitely understand now why my elders love sucking your cock so much!"

12