All Comments on 'Runt and Giant'

by NRMathis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Just like all the rest of your work, this story is well devolved, immediately engrossing, and a satisfying read from start to finish! I absolutely loved it! I would enjoy more if you decide to make this into a series... explore the pack and keep up with Tim and Paine. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I loved this so much. Sweet, hot, and satisfying. Thank you for the amazing read!

buzzie1969buzzie1969over 5 years ago
awesome

great story, very sweet and well written.....and it even made me cry a bit. Great job man

sonofcupidsonofcupidover 5 years ago

really, really great work. you have a talent for writing. looking forward to your next creation

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

Wasn't wild about the resolution. I had assumed that Tim returning to the pack would have been what got Tanner banished. Losing to an alpha was one thing, but getting kicked out because he had failed to kill an omega would have been much more humiliating. Instead Samuel got all the glory; a character that I was never invested in.

Also have to say I feel pretty bad for whatever poor omega Misha sets his sights on next. That was a pretty big loose end in my opinion, as Misha deserved to be put in his place almost as much as Tanner.

Beyond those points I did enjoy it. As with all of your stories(that I've read at least), the focus on affection really drew me in.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 4 years ago
Outstanding!!!!

That story was absolutely amazing! I was hooked right away and had to read straight through to the finish. What a great story. It was different than a lot if the other werewolf stories, a pleasant surprise. Favorite story, favorite author. Please continue their story???๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How very sweet and dear

An excellent use of passion, love and power. It was beautifully and written in a sensitive and loving way! Fantastic story and the lovemaking at the end was a perfect way to round out the story. Thank you.

StrixalucoStrixalucoalmost 2 years ago

Sweet indeed! Would've liked to read about Paine introducing Tim to the his brother, too. Probably quite a surprise, given that everybody thought him to be straight, including himself before he met Tim.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous