Runt and Giant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NRMathis
NRMathis
445 Followers

On the inside, Paine was shaking. He was certain that he was about to die.

"Give me the runt and I'll let you live," the monster said.

Paine stepped back a bit.

The beast snarled. "This is the last fucking time I'm going to ask. Give. Me. THE RUNT!!!"

Paine was afraid he was going to faint. He was about to die. He hadn't felt so sure of that since—

A memory slammed into the man. He hadn't been this scared since that night years ago, the one with the mugger.

Everything snapped into focus. This was a repeat of that night, the night he did the worst thing ever. He would not make the same mistake again.

As horrified as he was, Paine took a step forward. He puffed out his chest and drew himself up to his full height. For the first time in years, he used his size and strength to intimidate.

"Leave now and never come back!" He yelled, his deep voice booming.

Tanner was confused at the sudden change in demeanor. The human kept walking forward.

"What do you think you're doing, human?" He snarled.

"I'm protecting my mate. I'll fucking kill you if you even touch my Tim!"

What was the human even talking about? This all had to be a front. Tanner could still smell all the fear being exuded.

Tanner realized that it didn't matter. The human was in the way. He had to die. Tanner lunged, aiming to claw the man's eyes out, but the human's giant arm shot out and punched him square in the face. He felt his nose break.

The werewolf was foaming at the mouth with rage.

"I'll give you a slow and painful death, human!"

"I don't care if I die. I'm a hermit who lives in the woods. The only thing I have left in the world is Tim. If I die saving him from you, so be it."

The human got even closer. Tanner started experiencing something. Was that...was that fear?

The lycanthrope tried calling the human's bluff.

"The only thing that matters is killing that runt. I'm not stopping at anything."

Paine screamed, so loudly that it caught Tanner off guard.

"NO!!!" He reached out, and in one swift motion broke one of the hybrid's arms. Tanner howled, and a second later Paine launched a flurry of punches and kicks. He yelled as he attacked.

"YOU WILL NEVER HURT TIM EVER AGAIN!!!"

He pinned Tanner to the ground, still attacking with everything he had. He was about to wrap his hands around the werewolf's throat when he heard a sound that ripped him out of his murderous rage.

Tim was whimpering.

Paine turned to see his baby boy trembling, looking at what was happening with wide, scared eyes.

He wasn't just scared of Tanner. He was scared of Paine, too.

Paine once again recalled the episode with the mugger. He realized that his test wasn't over yet. He avoided repeating the cowardice that led to the woman's death, but he didn't just kill one person that night.

Paine realized that he was doing the same thing he had done then. He was about to kill a man in a fit of rage, all for the sake of a twisted sort of justice.

It was the hardest thing Paine had ever done. He felt like he had every reason in the world to kill Tanner, wipe that piece of scum from the face of the earth, but killing Tanner wouldn't erase any of the deeds he'd done. It wasn't right.

Paine roughly picked up the hybrid's injured body, walked through the destroyed front door, and threw Tanner as hard as he could. The lycan crashed to the ground.

"I'm only saying this one more time: leave now and never come back!" Paine roared. "IF I EVER SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!!!" His scream reverberated, seeming to shake the ground.

Tanner was horrified. He scrambled to his feet and ran away.

Paine stood still for almost a minute, panting. Once he was sure he had scared Tanner off forever, he went back inside, standing up the door in the frame.

He walked to the bed and saw his precious little puppy. He gingerly reached out and scooped up the wolf in his giant hands.

"I'm so sorry I scared you like that, baby. Thanks for setting me straight."

He kissed the wolf's forehead and Tim licked his mouth like before.

"I love you, Tim." He nuzzled his baby. The little wolf licked his face.

"Tanner is never going to hurt you again. I'll always be here to protect you."

He got back in the bed.

"Goodnight, my sweet baby boy."

He closed his eyes and drifted off with his mate in his arms.

*****

It was a couple of days later and the two of them were cuddling on their bed when Tim asked a question he had wanted to ask for a while.

"P-Paine...when w-will we make love?"

The giant gave his mate a kiss.

"We'll start whenever you're ready."

Tim averted his gaze. "I've never...I've n-never done it before..."

Paine could always tell that, but it was the first time the boy had said that out loud.

He cupped the lycan's face.

"Then we'll start small. How about we both take all our clothes off?"

The boy nodded and both of them stripped themselves nude.

"Oh m-my gosh!"

Paine was just as majestic as Tim had expected, with rippling muscles and thin body hair, but what surprised him the most was his mate's penis. It was huge. Tim didn't even think they could be that big.

Paine looked at his baby boy. Tim was pale and hairless, without even underarm hair or pubic hair. He was skinny, not as skinny as he had been living in the pack, but still thin. He also had a small penis. It was fully erect from looking at Paine's naked body, and it couldn't have been more than three and a half inches long.

Tim felt that self-consciousness again. He knew that Paine held him in high regard, called him a real man, but he found it hard to not feel inadequate next to such a perfect specimen of masculinity.

Paine could see that on his love's face. He needed to set things straight.

He scooped up his mate in his arms and cradled him like a baby.

"Tim, you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen. You turn me on more than I knew possible. I love everything about your body."

He reached out a hand and started lightly caressing a buttock.

"Baby, do you trust me?"

Tim nodded.

"Then let me do the work. Just sit back and let me make you feel good."

Paine leaned in and kissed Tim deeply. He got them both down and they made out for a few minutes. He moved on to the boy's neck and ears, and Tim started whimpering and moaning. Paine licked the young man's ear and whispered into it.

"I love you so much. You're my everything. I'm the luckiest man in the world to be able to call you mine."

He put his teeth around Tim's earlobe and lightly bit down.

Tim's world flashed white for a moment and he felt a bone-melting pleasure course through his body. He shot, his come splattering against both of their stomachs.

Paine kept talking.

"It's so fucking hot how I can make you come like that. I've never been with somebody who was so into me. I want to make you come over and over again."

He moved downward, taking a few moments to give the boy's nipples some attention, before getting to Tim's cock.

"You're little cock is so cute. Everything about you is so cute. I want to eat you up."

For the first time in his life, Paine wrapped his mouth around a dick. He used his tongue and sucked on his partner's member. Tim squealed.

Paine was kind of relieved that Tim was small, because he could take the entire thing in his mouth, no problem. He sucked and licked and nibbled his baby boy.

A minute later, Tim came again, and Paine tasted his release. It was so sweet.

He drew his boy into his arms as Tim calmed down. Eventually he looked up at Paine.

"I want to m-make you f-f-feel good, too."

Tim crawled downward and saw that Paine's gigantic cock had somehow gotten even bigger. It had to be ten inches in length. He knew that he wouldn't get the whole thing in his mouth, not yet at least, so he opened up and took in the head. It tasted so good. It was musky and salty. He licked and nibbled on the giant cock head and he heard Paine moan.

"Baby, that feels amazing!"

Tim used his release to lubricate his hands and stroked his man's huge shaft. The cock was hard as steel, but the skin was velvety smooth.

The boy continued his ministrations for about ten more minutes, and he heard his mate speak.

"I'm about to come, baby boy. Do you want to try swallowing it all?"

Tim nodded.

"Okay. Here it comes, Tim."

Paine's cock got bigger and harder, then it exploded like a geyser in Tim's mouth. He swallowed as fast as he could, but still a fair amount dribbled down his chin. Paine seemed to come forever, and the sensation of his love shooting in his mouth was enough to bring Tim to his third ejaculation that night.

The deluge eventually slowed to a trickle before stopping entirely. Once Paine caught his breath he cradled his baby again. He used his finger to clean up the leftover release and fed it to Tim.

"That was the best I've ever had, baby. I love you, Tim."

Tim suckled on Paine's finger and closed his eyes. Paine rocked him, and he was asleep within minutes.

*****

It was a week later when Tim decided that he wanted to take the final step. Paine had ordered supplies (lube, an enema kit) and everything was ready a few nights later. He had done anal with women in the past, so he figured that it was the same basic principle.

The two mates cuddled nude in their bed, their hands wandering around the other's body. Paine kissed Tim's neck and ears before moving downward. The young man turned over and the giant saw his boy's cute little ass, thoroughly cleaned out and ready for love making.

"Baby, this is going to hurt a bit. If it gets too bad, you have to promise to tell me."

Tim nodded. "I p-promise."

Paine generously lubricated his finger and pushed it into his love's opening. For a moment there was resistance, but Tim relaxed and let the finger in. Paine wiggled and twisted the finger as he pushed it in and out lightly. He continued until he felt comfortable putting a second finger in.

The second finger made Tim wince a little. He forced himself to calm down.

This is my mate, he thought. Let him in.

Once Paine touched the boy's prostate, everything got easier. The loosening continued, and there was a point where both of them could feel a tension get released. Suddenly, Tim's channel was looser and more welcoming. Paine continued massaging his boy's prostate and the lycan moaned.

"Please, Paine..." he whispered. "P-Please make love to m-me."

Ignoring Tim's begging, Paine kept going until four fingers could easily fit in. Once he was satisfied, he poured lube all over his gargantuan member and into Tim's passage. He pushed the boy's legs up and back and hovered over him. He stroked his mate's cheek.

"My sweet little baby boy," he said. "This is going to hurt at first, but it'll get better, trust me."

Tim nodded frantically.

"I trust you! P-Please, I can't wait any l-longer!"

Paine kissed his love's lips and pushed forward. After some initial resistance, the head of his cock slipped in. Tim yelped.

"Calm down, it's okay. I'm right here, baby. Kiss me."

Tim kissed his mate, and Paine pushed in further. Tim was in agony, but didn't want to tell his lover to stop.

Paine inched his way forward, and Tim used his arms and legs to wrap around his torso, hanging on for dear life. He could tell that his baby boy was struggling. He got an idea.

"Tim, you said that omegas are submissive by nature, right?"

The wolf nodded, teeth clenched.

"If I act more dominant, like an alpha, do you think that might help?"

"T-t-try it."

Paine grabbed Tim's hair and pulled him up for a rough kiss. The boy moaned.

"Let me in," he commanded. "Submit to me!"

Tim started whimpering and whining, but Paine could feel him loosen. He jerked his member deeper.

"That's a good boy. Let me use you."

He pushed in more and more, and the experience started to become pleasurable for Tim. He reached down to touch his cock, but Paine slapped his hand away.

"No, pup. I own your body tonight. I'm the only one who can get you off. Understand?"

Tim mewed and nodded his head. Paine kissed him again.

"Let everything go, baby boy. Give yourself to me. Trust in your mate."

He thrusted forward hard, burying the rest of the way inside Tim. When he did he felt his boy submit completely. His passage bloomed open and went from scalding hot to pleasantly warm. Tim was whimpering, but now starting to move with Paine.

"That's my little puppy. I love you."

Paine started thrusting in earnest, alternating between rough fucking and gentle lovemaking. Tim was completely pliant and relaxed.

The giant man long-dicked his boy, and Tim was shot through with so much pleasure that he started crying. The tears flowed freely as he nuzzled Paine's neck and clamped his body around his mate's.

It wasn't much longer that Tim could feel his orgasm build. The sensations got stronger and stronger until his entire body was shaking. Paine increased his tempo, and Tim screamed as his orgasm exploded out. He yipped and cried as he shot. The man peppered kisses all over his baby's face.

Paine made love to his puppy, feeling the boy come a couple more times. Eventually he could feel what he knew would be the biggest orgasm of his life build.

"It's happening, baby boy. I'm about to come inside you. I'm about to become part of you forever."

Tim keened and increased his movements. Paine sped up as well, and with a roar, shot so hard it almost made him black out.

The boy squealed, and came yet again as he felt Paine shoot. Both men became one as their love coursed through their bodies.

Once their release was over, they had to take nearly an hour to calm down. At long last Paine removed himself from Tim. He kissed his boy's cheek.

"I love you. So much. You're the best thing I could have ever asked for, baby."

Tim nuzzled the giant and smiled.

"I c-can smell the change in y-your musk. You smell a little l-like me."

Paine wrapped his arms around the boy and pulled him close.

"I'm glad about that. Now we're truly mates."

The omega nodded and Paine kissed his nape.

"In human terms, I guess we're married now, aren't we?"

Tim hadn't thought of it that way before.

"I guess s-so."

Paine turned Tim around so that they were facing each other, noses touching. He tried to remember the things that were said at his brother's wedding a few years back.

"Tim Vance, do you promise to love me, support me, be sensitive to my needs, and never forsake me, as long as we both shall live?"

Tim teared up a bit and nodded. "I do."

"I, Paine Holt, promise to cherish you, provide for you, and never leave. For rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live."

Paine started crying, too.

"With this kiss, we shall consecrate our commitment. With this act, I thee wed."

The newly married couple kissed.

*****

It was a chilly day in late autumn, and Tim was reading a book when he could sense his husband approach the cabin. He got up and opened the door.

"Welcome back, Paine!"

The giant man beamed. Once he got inside he put down what he was holding and gave his husband a kiss.

"I caught some big fish for us, baby."

"That's great! I'll cook us up something special tonight." As incredible as it seemed, the longer Tim lived with Paine, talking with somebody he trusted and felt fully comfortable around, he started stuttering less and less. Tim theorized that his speech impediment had been bred out of the nervousness and anxiety he had when living in a pack. After a few months with his new husband, it was almost completely gone.

Paine stroked Tim's face. He had grown his hair out and had taken to tying it in a ponytail. His milky left eye and bright right eye contrasted in a striking way. Tim had lost the desire to cover his blinded eye with hair.

"It's getting so cold out there," Paine said. "I just wanna cuddle up in bed."

Tim grinned. "I don't see what's stopping us."

The two mates got under the covers, and gradually took off more and more of their clothing until they were nude. Paine held Tim in his arms.

"Baby, isn't your twenty-first birthday coming up?"

The boy nodded.

"Yep. December 9th."

"I should plan something special."

"You don't have to do that." Tim gave his husband a kiss. "You're all I need."

Paine sighed contentedly.

"I hope you know, no matter how old you get, you'll always be my baby boy."

Tim chuckled. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

The runt and giant embraced, basking in their love.

NRMathis
NRMathis
445 Followers