All Comments on 'Rupegia Ch. 01: First Day'

by Manasong

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ManasongManasongover 3 years agoAuthor
Wait, no

Lol, I'm the actual author of Rupegia, you can check on my main site or the patron for a link to this story

VorstenVorstenover 3 years ago
Welcome

I was wondering if you were ever going to get here

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 3 years ago
Alright!

One of my favourite anime tropes put into words, I will watch this space and see how you choose to progress with this story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lul

Might wanna age up your MC here and also srsly Wolf Ryder? I laughed so hard might as well named himself Blade or Zero

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Are you a fan of NoMoshing? He has a really good Isekai story that is set in the Dungeon's and Dragons universe. Though you say you have a longer story somewhere else, so it is possible the inspiration goes the other way. Either way, I don't think nomoshing has ever published here, though he is on quit a few other sites. I am going to have to look for your fuller story.

ManasongManasongover 3 years agoAuthor

Never heard of NoMoshing. This story is inspired heavily on Japanese isekai and harem light novels, while my western influence is much more general. D&D isn't that great of an inspiration to me, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting

Started of a bit weird with the whole wedding thing, but you caught your wave. Age is fine, name is wack as shit tbh boss. Whole system is cool although a bit OP (him being able to move skill points like waves and all that). He is smart though and I like that, he sounds like an intelligent and interesting character. Keep it up man, 5 starts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the best new stories I have seen in a long time!

XacksonXacksonover 1 year ago

What in the ever loving weeaboo cringe am I reading? Holy fuck, Cringe as all get out new name and the fact he’s swinging wildly between quasi ok intelligence wise to just fucking dumb within minutes of reading. Noooooo I’m not an adventurer that’s dangerous, especially m just a traveler with fuck all (for the world) common sense and pick the dumber of the options for why you’re alone in the fuck off forrest of giant trees that has a dragon/drake/wyvern or a baby equivalent of the listed that ear summoned birds. Like no shit adventurer sounds dangerous, where in the fuck was the mc when he literally killed a big fuck off bear and 2 gobs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManasong@Manasong
Tired of fade-to-black sex scenes and prudes ruining fun and sexuality, I decided to write my own thing just to fill the need for a story that fills a very specific niche. I also heavily dislike how everyone seems to write DBZ-style fight scenes. Can't we just go back to some...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES